Invisible Girl - An Erotic Romance Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat down on the bed and allowed herself to fall back onto it, kicking the sandals off her feet. She raised her head, grabbing a pillow from behind her to support it so she could still see herself in the mirror, and watched as she spread her legs apart and began touching herself again.

"Look Peter, I'm spreading my legs for you. Because I'm a little whore. A dirty...little...whore. And if you're not inside me in ten seconds you're the one who's going to get punished, buster."

Unable to resist, she slipped her hand down inside the panties and began to stroke herself furiously as she panted, "Inside me...Oh God! Yes, inside me! I'm a little whore and I want you inside--ah!--inside me! Oh Peter, you're inside me! Oh! Oh! OHHHH!"

She thrust her hips up violently to meet each stroke of her finger, the pain of her still-tender buttocks as they bounced off the mattress only adding fuel to the fire that was consuming her. She continued to cry out and watched herself arch her back higher and higher...until suddenly she felt a release like an avalanche inside her that caused her to slap both hands to the mattress and arch her back, unable to breathe, until her feet were on tip-toe and she thought her spine would snap, her eyes rolling back into her head.

And then she collapsed onto the bed.

When she was finally able to move she rose slowly from the bed and faced her reflection in the mirror. There was a look of bewilderment on her face. After a long while she reached down and picked up the red dress from where it lay on the floor and put it on and buttoned it. Stepped into the red sandals. Then, without another glance at the mirror, left the room, stopping only to straighten the bed.

She went past Jane's room without stopping and went down to the basement. She stood gazing at the pile of clothes she'd left on the couch...then picked them up and carried them into the workroom. She carefully placed the shoes on either side of the sawhorse where her feet had been. Then she draped the bra and panties over the crossbar in the appropriate places, and laid the pantyhose over the panties, arranging the legs on either side so that the feet went into the shoes. Finally the blouse was laid over the bra, sleeves hanging down to the floor, and the skirt over the panties and pantyhose.

She stared at the result for a while. Then she whispered, "Enough of this now, child. You're a good girl."

She turned and left the workroom, leaving the clothes where they were.

She didn't need them anymore.

She returned to the couch. The purse was still there. She stared at it. Reached out tentatively, as if reluctant to touch it. Reached inside it and delicately removed, first the ring of skeleton keys, then her car keys. Then, holding the keys in her left hand, picked up the purse by its handles with her right, using just the tips of her thumb and forefinger. Holding it at arm's length as if it might explode, she carried it up the stairs and out of the house, closing the door behind her.

When she reached her car she opened the trunk of her car with her left hand, then carefully placed the purse inside before slamming the lid shut again. The concerned expression on her face cleared, and she got in her car and drove away.