Invitation To A Pool Party

Story Info
Fun in sun for horny couple & new friend.
3.8k words
4.2
180k
33
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,228 Followers

Dan was daydreaming as he watched a shapely blonde swishing her way across the plaza next door to his building, six stories below.

She had on a white skirt with a sky-blue top that was very tight, with thin straps over her shoulders. He watched her tits jiggle as she walked toward the sidewalk and down the street. His groin tightened as he watched her walk away, reminding him that he hadn't had sex in weeks. Sighing, he returned to reality and the work that was finally beginning to slacken. He had hit the ground running in his new job, and after six weeks, he had finally begun to get a handle on his department. It was Friday, and he thought maybe he might get a Saturday off to sample the city's nightlife. The previous weekends, he had either been working or too busy getting moved in or simply too tired to go carousing.

At that moment, the phone rang, shaking him from his reverie. "Hey Dan, it's Hank. How's it going?" Hank was an associate in the company, and had been a key in recruiting Dan for this job. He was also helping get Dan oriented in the company, and the two had taken a liking to each other. "I think I'm finally getting a handle on things," Dan replied. "It's taken awhile, but I'm starting to catch a break."

"Great," Hank said. "Look, you have any plans for tomorrow? Angela and I are going to grill some steaks, and she thought you might like to join us. You've been working awfully hard, and you need to kick back and relax. We can knock down a few brews, watch some football and maybe hit the pool. You interested?"

Interested? Hell yes, I'm interested, Dan thought to himself, I'm interested in fucking your wife's hot little pussy. Angela had been along at the dinner, when he finally decided to take the job offer at this company, and she was a fine piece of work. She was on the smallish side and trim, with straight brown hair that reached a little past her shoulders. She had a seductive smile and a lively look in her expressive brown eyes that suggested a perky personality. Dan thought she was very sexy, and that Hank was damn lucky to have her. Indeed, Dan recalled, with just a twinge of guilt, Angela had been the factor that had clinched his decision to take this job.

"Sure, sounds great," Dan said. "What time?" Dan got directions to Hank's suburban home, then returned to work with renewed gusto.

The next afternoon around noon, Dan pulled into Hank's driveway, went up to the front door and was greeted by Angela, who gave him a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. "We're so glad you could make it," Angela said. "I'm sorry we haven't had you out before now. I know how lonely it can get for you single guys in a new city. It's just that we've been awfully busy the last few weeks with the remodeling we've been doing. Anyway, come on in and make yourself at home."

I'd really like to make myself at home, Dan thought, eying Angela as she sashayed into the kitchen. She was dressed in a pair of tight gym shorts and a tank top, and as she swiveled her hips, it was increasingly obvious that she was naked underneath her clothes. Just then, Hank came out from the back of the house to greet Dan and give him the grand tour. Hank had done well in this company, and his comfortable home reflected that. Both he and Dan were in their mid-30s, while Angela was in her late 20s. They had been married three years, and so far had not had children.

Dan had been married once before, but it hadn't worked out. They'd given it five years, before agreeing to an amicable divorce. Since then, he'd played the bachelor, with mixed results. He'd had a few girlfriends, but nothing had come of those relationships, and after he'd broken up with his last girlfriend several months before, he'd decided a fresh start in a Sun Belt city might be just what he needed.

While Angela busied herself in the kitchen fixing a salad, Hank and Dan had a couple of beers and watched a college game on TV. After awhile, Angela came out and suggested a dip in the pool. Dan had brought along his swimsuit, and Hank came out in his suit. They had been in the water a few minutes when Angela came out in a tiny purple bikini. Dan couldn't help staring at Angela's tits, which poked up through the shiny material, and the way her bottoms barely covered her cunt and her ass. Hank just smiled as he watched his colleague ogle his wife. He enjoyed watching the reaction of men to his sexy wife; it turned him on to know that she could provoke such a lustful reaction.

Dan was especially captivated by the way Angela's suit clung to her body as she frolicked in the water. After just a few minutes, Angela climbed out of the pool and sat down on a patio chair. She had a bottle of tanning oil and she spent several minutes oiling her body to a slick sheen. Dan felt his cock lurch in his suit as he watched the seductive display, but Hank quickly distracted him with the challenge of a game of water volleyball. They played for about an hour, during which time Angela turned herself over and over to get the sun's soothing rays all over her body, and to give the men a generous look at all of her charms.

Finally, they were ready to eat. After firing up the grill, they cooked their steaks then ate. Throughout the meal, Angela sat across from Dan, giving him seductive looks and occasionally running her naked toe up his leg. Dan was a little confused by this rather blatant flirtation, but his dick wasn't. It was swelling at the thought of finding an excuse to explore the matter a little more closely.

But before he could make any kind of move, Angela suggested that they hit the pool again. "Let's skinny dip," she said, with a gleam in her eye. "We do it all the time. We've got plenty of privacy here, so don't worry about nosy neighbors." Dan didn't quite believe what he was hearing, but his eyes shone as Angela whipped off her bikini and dove naked into the pool. She swam sleekly across to the deep end of the pool, then stopped at the side of the pool and yelled at the men, "Hey, what are you guys waiting for?"

Dan still hesitated, but when Hank peeled off his suit and stepped naked into the bright sunshine, Dan decided to join in. He was hoping his swelling cock wouldn't give him away, but it was tough with the stunning sight of Angela sitting back at the side of the pool, her tanned, naked breasts gleaming in the sun. Nevertheless, the water felt good on Dan's naked body as he stepped into the pool and swam over to the side of the pool where Angela was still lounging. Hank had swum a lap or two, then had sat back on the steps to watch.

Angela didn't hesitate when Dan came near; she immediately swam over to him and pressed her hot body to his and began running her hands all over him, before grasping his hard-on. Dan looked over at Hank with a questioning look, and Hank just nodded with a smile as he began to slowly stroke his cock. "Go on, dude," he said playfully. "It's all she's talked about since she met you, about setting up a threesome with you. There's plenty of pussy there for both of us."

Having gotten the OK, Dan pulled Angela to him and they kissed with mounting passion. Tongues explored open mouths as Dan ran his hands all over Angela's succulent body. Dan filled his hands with Angela's tits, which sat high and proud on her chest. Angela's breasts were just about perfect, the size of a champagne glass, with brown nipples that stood up hard and erect, both from Dan's touch and the coolness of the water.

Dan ran a hand around and cupped Angela's butt cheeks, then slithered his fingers through her cunt lips. Angela kept her dark brown bush tightly trimmed for a bikini, so the hair was thin between her legs, and he took a few moments to roll Angela's clit with his thumb before penetrating her pussy with his middle finger.

At this, Angela emitted a low groan as they continued kissing. Abruptly, she broke off the kiss and slid her tongue down Dan's chest. When she reached water level, she took a deep breath, then covered his hard cock with her lips and began to suck it underwater. The sensation was like nothing Dan had ever experienced before: the cool water contrasting with Angela's hot mouth. His cock quickly reached its full hardness under Angela's skillful mouth and hands. After a few minutes, she pulled herself off his cock, popped up for air, then submerged again to resume sucking Dan's cock.

Hank was just sitting back in the sun, idly stroking his rock-hard dick as he watched his wife and his friend. He had always fantasized about seeing Angela have sex with another man, and now his – and her – fantasy had come to life.

Dan could have stayed there forever enjoying Angela's blowjob, but he didn't want to be greedy, and if this was going to be a true threesome, then Hank needed to be involved. So he reluctantly pulled Angela off his cock and swam over to where Hank was sitting, with Angela right behind him. "I thought you had forgotten about poor old me," Hank said in mock indignation. "Maybe this will serve as a reminder," Angela said before engulfing Hank's cock in one smooth stroke, all the way down her throat.

Angela's butt was stuck up in the air, out of the shallow water, as she sucked her husband's cock vigorously. So Dan positioned himself behind her and began to lick her pussy from behind, diving his tongue over her clit then spearing her juicy cunt with his tongue. Then he ran his hands over and into her pussy as he licked her puckered asshole, and was rewarded by a knowing thrust of Angela's hips backward, not to mention the muffled groan that escaped her lips.

Feeling bold, Dan pulled Angela away from Hank's cock momentarily, turned her around and picked her legs up onto his shoulders as she floated on her back. This opened her swollen pussy up to his gaze, and he dipped his head down to eat the juicy cunt with relish. Taking the hint, Angela fell backward to where Hank had stood up to offer her his cock. Angela's hair swished through the water as Hank fucked her open mouth.

Hank could feel the cum boiling in his balls, and he could see that Dan's cock was bursting hard, even in the cool water. "You ready to fuck her?" Hank said. "Because she's ready to fuck you." Hank pulled his cock from his wife's mouth and climbed out of the pool. Angela and Dan followed him to where the chaise lounge sat in the sun. Angela laid on her stomach, watching the two horny men approach, her dark eyes smoldering.

"Both of you, step over here," she panted. They responded eagerly and soon Angela had both of her hands filled with hard cock. She began sucking them each in turn, slobbering their wet dicks over her lips and emitting sloppy whorish sounds as she worked her husband and his friend. As Angela climbed up onto her knees, Hank picked up the bottle of suntan oil and squeezed out a liberal amount onto her back, and the two men rubbed their hands all over Angela's writhing body, until she was covered in oil.

Angela was ready, so she rolled over onto her back, spread her legs and invited Dan to fuck her. Dan didn't need any further urging, but aimed his rampant cock at her cunt, pushed it past her lips a plunged in all the way to his balls in one glorious thrust.

Dan almost came right then at the sensation of Angela's liquid vise gripping his dick, but he quickly steeled himself for the long haul. Once he felt the initial rush subside, he backed away and began to pump his dick in Angela's steaming pussy. At almost the moment Dan entered her pussy, Angela arched her back and cut loose with a gut-racking orgasm. "Oh, Hank, baby, he's so good, so big" she exclaimed. "Oh, Dan, fuck me hard with your big dick. God, I am sooo horny."

Hank had been jacking off, thrilling to the sight of his sexy wife fucking another man, but he wanted more, so he pulled Angela's head back, straddled her face and dipped his cock to her lips. Angela reached up for Hank's cock and pulled him into her mouth. Hank rolled his hips in rhythm as he pushed his cock deep into his wife's throat, while Dan picked up the same rhythm as he fucked her cunt. At one point, Dan pulled his cock out of Angela's dripping gash, then pushed it back in. He did this several times, before grasping Angela's hips and pumping deep in her hot box.

A series of moans, groans and cries of lust escaped the trio as they humped furiously. Dan could feel his balls beginning to churn with the need to cum, and said, "I don't think I can hold out much longer."

"Wait just a second," Hank said through clenched teeth. "Watch this. It'll make both of you cum like rockets." Hank popped his cock out of Angela's mouth, pulled it hard several times and exploded his cum all over his wife's face and tits, as she squealed with delight. There was cum on her lips, over her nose, her eyes and down to her oily, sweaty tits.

Not missing a beat, Angela gazed up at Dan through her lust-glazed, cum-covered eyes. "Shoot it in me, Dan, fill me up with your spunk and make me cum." Dan did just as he was asked. He fucked her with three really deep thrusts, then felt his cock balloon deep in Angela's womb. Nearly two months of pent-up sperm rocketed from the end of his dick, spewing a succession of white-hot spurts deep in Angela's cunt, before he pulled it out and delivered the last few drops onto her soaking-wet pubes.

Feeling Dan's cock fire off in her pussy sent Angela screaming over the top with a massive orgasm. She twitched and moaned in an almost spastic fashion as the climax washed over her in a huge wave. When it was finally over, she fell back with a look of pure lust on her face. She opened her eyes and saw her husband and his friend sitting back gazing lustfully at her well-fucked body, and she smiled languidly.

Lifting her hands to her face, she pulled her husband's dripping cum off her face with her fingers, then popped each one into her mouth, running her tongue and lips over the digits as if they were small cocks. She licked and sucked her fingers until they were clean of Hank's semen, then she ran a couple of fingers through her gaping pussy, where Dan's cum was oozing out of her slack lips and down the crack of her ass. She knew right then that she wasn't finished, and it was obvious that her men weren't either.

"You guys didn't give me what I wanted," Angela purred, as she slowly rolled a finger over her still-throbbing clit. "I want a true three-way, if you know what I mean." Dan looked up at Hank and they both nodded knowingly, but they still needed a little break, so they both dove into the pool, both to cool off their sweaty bodies and to revitalize themselves for round two.

The water from the pool dripped from their hard, naked bodies as Hank and Dan reemerged from the pool ready for more. Pulling the wild and tangled hair away from Angela's face, the two men repositioned themselves on either side of the lounge and offered their reawakening cocks for her to suck.

Angela gazed up at Dan with a lustful look as she swallowed him all the way to the hilt in her throat. At the same time, she wrapped her right hand around Hank's swollen cock, slowly fisting him back to rock hardness. After sucking on Dan for a few minutes, Angela turned her head to Hank and sucked him all the way in her throat, as she had Dan. She sucked him awhile, then returned to Dan. She alternated sucking and fisting them each in turn, working their cocks to a fever pitch.

With a gleam in her eyes, Angela pulled the two cocks to her lips and licked their heads at the same time, running her tongue over the swollen helmets, lapping up the juice that leaked from the tips, while working the shafts with her hands.

Fully ready to fuck again, Angela sat up and looked up at the lusting men on either side of her. "Fuck me like a whore," she whispered. "Go on, do anything you want." Hank didn't speak, but simply pulled his wife off the lounge and lay back where she had been, feeling the wet spot where Dan's cum had pooled on the cushion. Angela and Dan kissed deeply while Hank was getting into position.

Breaking the embrace, Angela felt her stomach turn cartwheels as she saw Hank's cock pointing at the sky. Straddling his waist on her knees, she grasped his cock at the base with her right hand, aimed it at her gaping cunt and impaled her dripping pussy slowly down onto his cock as she closed her eyes tightly in absolute lust.

Hank groaned as he felt his wife's velvet glove envelop his cock. He thrust his hips upward as Angela rotated her hips downward in a spiraling motion. Dan stood behind the writhing couple, slowly fisting his cock as he watched the obscene display in front of him. After humping her husband for several minutes, Angela opened her eyes and looked back at Dan.

"Take the oil and butter up my ass," she said in a low husky voice. "I want you to fuck my ass while Hank fucks my pussy." To emphasize her point, she reached back with both hands and pulled her butt cheeks wide open, exposing the brown puckered hole, which was already gleaming from Dan's earlier cum. Nevertheless, Dan did as he was told, greasing up Angela's asshole with tanning oil. Then he penetrated her anal ring with his fingers, first with one, then a second and finally getting three fingers working back and forth in Angela's ass. He could feel Hank's pulsating cock through the rectal membrane as Angela rode her husband's cock.

Dan had seen enough. He pulled his hand away from Angela's ass and placed his throbbing cock to the hole that winked wetly at him. He slowly pushed the head of his cock past Angela's sphincter until it was embedded in her ass, then he drove his hips forward with a lusty groan and speared her rectum all the way, balls deep.

"Oh yeah!" Angela wailed as she felt herself being fucked in both her holes. She couldn't believe the sensation of having a dick in her pussy and a dick in her ass. She and Hank had enjoyed anal sex before, but it was nothing like this. In fact, it was like nothing she'd ever felt before, to be so completely filled with male hardness. She groaned as she felt two pairs of hands running all over her sweaty, oily body. Hank reached up and squeezed Angela's tits hard, while Dan grabbed her hips and pumped his cock deep in her rectum.

The two slick cocks pumped rhythmically, in and out, as Angela threw her head back and growled in pleasure. They fucked her in unison for a while, then they alternated pushing in and pulling back. Dan gasped at the feeling. Angela's ass was tight, but elastic, and it squeezed him almost like a hand. Even more erotic was the feeling of Hank's hard cock fucking Angela's pussy. Dan could actually feel him going in and out through the thin membrane that separated her pussy from her rectum.

"God, your ass is so tight," Dan said breathlessly, as he steadily fucked Angela. "Unh, unh, unh," Angela grunted, feeling the two cocks pumping away at her throbbing holes. "Fuck me, fuck me, make me… make me cum, fuck me as hard as you can, both of you. Oh, fuck, I'm, I'm, I'm cummmmmmming!" Angela felt the most intense orgasm she'd ever felt rip through her guts. She trembled and shook as the men sandwiching her hot body pumped harder and faster.

"Let's cum together," Hank said. "You ready?" Dan could only nod as he hit the nut strokes, fucking Angela's ass like a piston. Suddenly, Dan could feel Hank's dick swell, as Hank arched his back and fired a succession of cum shots deep up his wife's spasming pussy. That was Dan's cue to let his cum go deep in Angela's bowels. One final hard thrust and it was time. A rusty first shot ripped through Dan's twitching cock, and it was followed by a tumbling series of hot bolts as he shot his wad of cum in Angela's butt.

The two men kept pumping their cocks into Angela, as her orgasm flowed like a river through her body and exploded in her brain. Over and over, the waves kept coming as Hank and Dan kept squeezing out spurts of cum in her horny holes. Finally, it was too much, and Angela slumped forward on her husband's sweating, heaving chest. At last, the two cocks finished shooting and began to wilt. Hank's cock slithered out of Angela's pussy, followed by a flood of cum. Dan pulled his sated cock out of Angela's gaping asshole, followed by a similar stream of cum, which flowed over her widespread pussy lips to join the river of cum that was added to the wetness already there. He marveled at how her asshole remained open, even after his cock had been removed.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,228 Followers
12