Invite Him In

Story Info
Plumber drops by a girl's school.
4.1k words
4.41
96k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,510 Followers

I'd been hired to do some plumbing work for a new contractor. My first job with this guy and quite possibly my last if he doesn't pull his head out of his ass. I rocked up at the correct time and place only to be told they weren't ready for me and they'd let me know when. I pointed out that they could have told me that over the phone before I drove out to the site.

"Oh, didn't my secretary leave a message?" he asked.

No, probably because you forgot to tell her to, dumb-head. Thought, but not said, as I might find myself sub-contracting for him again. No use burning my boats unless he was actually in one of them.

I checked out my work-book to see if there were any other appointments scheduled for this general area over the next couple of days, thinking that I might be able to do one of those instead. It was a bingo moment. I was due out at a girl's college to fix a non-urgent leak in one of the bathrooms. With a school, there was no need to worry about someone being home. I headed off to the college.

The college was a rather elderly building that I think used to be a convent. At some stage the nuns started teaching and now it's basically a catholic school. The nuns now live in a much more modern building a few blocks away.

I pulled up at the main building and got my first surprise. The main doors were closed, which was rather unexpected. I rang the bell and waited. After a few moments the door cautiously opened a few inches and a young woman stuck her head out.

"Can I help you?" she asked.

"I'm the plumber," I said, tapping the company logo on my shirt. If she looked she'd also see a whacking great van parked behind me with PLUMBER branded along the side.

"Um, yes?"

"There's a report of a leak in one of the bathrooms. I'm supposed to fix it."

"Ah, there's no-one here."

"I see. What are you? The school ghost?"

She blushed and asked me to hold on a moment. She pushed the door to without actually shutting it and I could hear her whispering to someone. Wonderful acoustics in that hall. I could hear every word as plain as though I was standing there next to them.

"It's the plumber. He's here to fix the bathroom. What do we do?"

"We let him in, dopey," came the tart reply.

"But we were told no visitors while everyone was away."

"I know, and I'd love to tell him to go away just to see the look on Mother Superior's face when she found out we chased off the plumber. She wouldn't be able to complain because we'd be obeying instruction. The down side is that she make us clean out the bathroom every day until he came back and fixed the leak. Let him in."

"He looks a bit of a brute and we're alone. What if he tries to molest us?"

Little bitch. What did she think I was?

"We should be so lucky," came the giggled reply. "Are you scared that he might rrrrape you or scared that he won't? Invite him in."

More giggling from the two of them and the first young lady said, "OK. I'll let him in. Do you know what bathroom?"

"Yes. Um, before you let him in let me make a minor adjustment."

There was some explosive giggling after that and then the door opened.

"I'm sorry to keep you waiting," said the sweet young thing standing there. "Won't you please come this way?"

OK. She and her friend were obviously students, not nuns-in-training. They were also taking advantage of the absence of the nuns to wear non-regulation clothes, because there was no way known the nuns would let them dress like that.

The pair of them had on what could have been school skirts, they were ugly enough for that, but they were somewhat shorter than a nun would like. Or a parent, for that matter. It took me a moment and then I twigged. The skirts were longer than that. They'd been rolled up at the waist to make them shorter. A lot shorter.

Also, I'd noticed that when the young lady had initially opened the door her blouse had had the top two buttons undone. Now a third button was undone, converting a modest blouse into a sexy display of generous cleavage. The second young lady was dressed in much the same style.

I had assumed that they'd direct me to the bathroom and leave me to do my work. Silly me. They hung around, watching and talking. They also found excuses to bend down, giving me a good view down their blouses, as if the cleavage they had on display wasn't enough. They also both managed to bend over when facing away from me, with their abridged skirts riding up and flashing their panties.

The pair of them were having fun, playing off against each other, getting themselves worked up.

They also found time to explain why they were at the school and everyone else wasn't. It appears that the nuns had arranged a big expedition, the whole school going on a field trip to one of the larger museums.

"Can you believe it? A museum," groused one of the girls. "No way were we going. I mean, we're in our senior year. We leave school after this term. We're legally adults and they wanted us to traipse around a museum in a godawful school uniform? I wouldn't be caught dead wearing this uniform in public."

"I see. So you asked to be excused?" I murmured, only half listening.

"Don't be naïve," came the reply. "Mother Superior would have pointed out that the trip would be culturally inspiring and a significant event in the school year. No, we just worked it that we got banned from going as a punishment. We pulled a prank on some of the nuns and as a result we're not permitted to go to the museum. It was such a disappointment."

Both girls exploded into giggles at that point.

I finished up the job and packed my tools. Standing, I looked at the girls thoughtfully for a moment, considering options. The proper option would be to depart without further ado. I'd really have to see about observing the proper option at some stage. Not right now, but at some stage.

I indicated that the girls should precede me out of the bathroom and they turned to head back to the main entrance.

"A moment, if you please," I said, indicating the door to a classroom that we were passing. I stepped inside and the girls followed, looking puzzled.

"Reviewing what you were saying earlier, let me see if I've got this straight. You didn't want to go to the museum so you misbehaved until you got banned from the excursion, letting you get what you wanted?"

I phrased the last sentence as a question and the girls nodded, smiling.

"That doesn't strike me as right," I said softly. "You've manipulated the system to both avoid a punishment and get what you wanted. I think we need to redress the issue slightly. As I'm the only reasonable adult around it seems that I'll have to administer a bit of punishment in place of the nuns."

Both girls straightened up from their lounging posture at that. That straightening up also did some wonderful things to their bust lines, really putting a strain on the next button.

"What do you mean by that?" demanded one of the girls.

"Before we go any further, what are you names?"

"Ah, I'm Dianne and she's Jenny," said the girl. "What's your name?"

"You can call me Sir," I said. "As to what I mean by a punishment my choices are rather limited. In fact, when you get right down to it I only have a single option. The pair of you will bend over that desk and I am going to paddle your tails, showing you that retribution does catch up to you."

The girls looked at me and then looked at each other.

"He wouldn't," Dianne said firmly.

"He damn well would," contradicted Jenny. "I told you at the start he was a brute."

"We can run."

"You can and I'd only be able to chase one of you," I agreed affably. "Are either of you willing to leave your friend to be punished by herself?"

Once more the girls were looking at me and then each other. Finally Dianne gave a little shrug and moved over to the desk, Jenny following.

"Don't just stand there. Fold your arms on the desk and lean on them."

I received a couple of glowering looks and then the pair bent over the desk. I wondered how far I would get before the called a screaming halt to the proceedings.

I stepped up behind them and lifted the back of their skirts, tucking the up into the waistband. The protests started immediately.

"Don't be silly," I told them. "You can't expect me to paddle your bottoms through a thick skirt. The same applies to these."

Even as I was saying that I was taking hold of Dianne's panties and pulling them down to her knees. She made a bit of a squeaking sound at that, but that was it. Jenny was different. When her panties went down she made a much louder squeal, her hands flashing around to cover her bottom.

"Oh, come on," I said exasperatedly. "Dianne's behaving and it's not as though you're hiding anything. Shift your hands."

Jenny's hands reluctantly returned to the desk, while she closed her legs together, presumably to hide her pussy. It didn't work. Not bent over like that.

"What do you mean, we're not hiding anything?" asked Dianne, sounding suspicious.

"Just that," I said. "Bent over like that you're on display whether you like it or not. But don't worry; I have no intention of spanking you here."

To emphasise where I wouldn't be spanking her I poked a finger through the gap at the top of her legs, pressing firmly against her pussy. All her visual flirting had worked her up and she was aroused, her lips all nice and puffy, her inner lips protruding and showing where the entrance to her passage was. By chance, that was where I poked her, my finger sliding neatly between her lips and into her.

"Oops. My bad," I murmured. "Sorry about that."

"What? What? What did he do?" demanded Jenny.

"He goosed me. The son-of-a-bitch stuck his finger in me. It was deliberate, too."

"I said sorry," I pointed out. "These things happen. Now shall we get on with it?"

There was a consensus between the girls that no, we shouldn't, but I decided to ignore their wishes, mine taking precedence. I delivered a firm spank to each bottom, hearing a couple of anguished wails. I ignored the wails, delivering a series of spanks to two little bottoms.

I didn't just spank them with a steady beat. I played a little bit of mix and match. I'd deliver two or three spanks to one bottom, choosing cheeks at random, and then switch to the second bottom, for a couple of spanks. From moment to moment neither girl knew just when they would get a particular spank, each spank coming as a nasty surprise. I did manage to keep the total number of spanks per bottom relatively even.

I believe I mentioned that Dianne was aroused even before I started spanking. As a matter of fact I'd also noted that Jenny was somewhat worked up, too, and neither of them seemed to lose any of their arousal during the spanking. Quite the contrary, I suspected.

With two little bottoms glowing a nice pink (as were two little pussies, their lips gleaming with moisture), and two young ladies starting to get a bit upset over the spankings, I decided to give them a break. I brought my hand down with a final spank and stood there, resting a hand on each tender little bottom.

"You will have noticed that I didn't bother giving you a lecture with the spanking. That's because you both knew you'd misbehaved. A question for you. You said before you were legally adults. Does that mean you're eighteen or older?"

"Yes," muttered Dianne.

"Both of you?" I prompted, giving Jenny's bottom a little squeeze for emphasis.

"Yes," came a quick reply.

"Good," I murmured, hands sliding down to capture a pair of warm wet mounds. "Then I feel that things can progress to the next step."

The girls were looking at each other, a touch of consternation on their faces.

"What do you mean, progress?" asked Dianne, "and please move your hand."

"I mean that we will now move on to more adult activities," I said, my hands moving as requested. Not removed. Moving, as I started rubbing the girls, pressing firmly against their mounds as I rubbed.

"Oh my god. I warned you," muttered Jenny. "I said he'd molest us. You just laughed at me."

"He's not going to do anything," blustered Dianne. "You're not going to rape us, are you, Sir?"

"Certainly not," I said. "The very thought shocks me to the core. Hurtful, is what I call that sort of innuendo. No, I'm just going to check if you're virgins and, if you are, I'll correct the situation, with your willing cooperation. If you're not, I'll try to make sure you don't lapse back into that unfortunate state of affairs."

There was silence while the girls thought that over.

"Exactly what does he mean by that?" Jenny finally asked Dianne.

"He means that he's going to fuck us, but expects us to cooperate with him."

"Oh," said Jenny in a very small voice, sounding rather nervous.

"Now I know you wouldn't want me to show favourites by just pouncing on one of you so why don't we say that the first one to be naked gets checked out first."

"You're kidding," breathed Dianne. "Do you really think we'll just strip off so you can rape us?"

"I think the act of stripping so that I can take you removes any chance that it will be rape," I said, looking pointedly at Jenny who was already half out of her blouse.

Dianne turned her head to see what I was looking at and gave a little gasp.

"You rotten. . ." she said, gasping again, hurrying to catch up.

It would be an exaggeration to say that the girls were both stripped in three seconds flat. It must have taken them at least five and they both left their shoes on. I found it hard not to laugh at two demure young ladies, standing there naked, hands crossed in front of their pussies, and wearing school shoes and socks. However, I managed to control my mirth, deeming it hazardous to my health.

Instead of laughing I started undoing the belt of my trousers. Both girls were watching while trying to pretend that they weren't, but showing just a touch of impatience when I took my time. Sliding my trousers and underpants down I could see the girls were starting to breathe more deeply. Excitement was coursing through them, building up their arousal. I was willing to bet that they were virgins, but eager not to be.

With my trousers out the way my erection was standing tall, ready to salute its fascinated audience.

"Before I take you, you should get an idea of what I've got. Come here and touch me. Get a feel for what an erection feels like."

That was a mistake, I assure you. I'd expected a few groping touches, instead of which the pair of them glommed onto my cock as though it was pure gold and she who held it tightest could keep it. I've had female hands on my erection before but I doubt I ever had it so thoroughly explored. There were little hands all over me, from testicles to tip, and generally at the same time. Not wanting to disgrace myself at the early stage I called a halt.

I gently pushed the girls back, my hands, by a fortunate coincidence, pressing against a couple of fine young breasts. The girls squeaked a little and backed up, but not far. I could almost see their fingers twitching, wanting to seize the goodies again.

I turned to face Jenny more directly (she had been the first one naked) and moved towards her. She blushed and started to back up, but didn't have that much room. A couple of steps and her bottom was pressing against the desk. I moved a little closer and she leaned back, hands behind her on the desk, bracing her. Whether she knew it or not she was putting herself into an excellent position for me to take advantage of her.

I used one foot to tease her legs slightly further apart, my hand slipping between the extra space to rub against her. A little adjustment and my cock was pressing between her legs, rubbing along her lips. She was looking down, seeming rather nervous. Dianne, on the other hand, was looking on lasciviously, plainly eager to see what was going to happen.

I was going to spread Jenny's lips a little and press home, but had a better idea.

"OK, Dianne, why don't you ease her lips apart and steer me into position."

Now Dianne was looking a little nervous, but also amused and determined. She didn't hesitate, capturing my cock and pressing it up against Jenny's lips, which Dianne was parting with a couple of fingers. I pressed forward slightly and Dianne stepped back, smiling smugly, mission accomplished.

Jenny wasn't smiling. She was looking slightly shocked as she looked down and watched me starting to take her. I pressed slowly forward, determined not to stop until I was fully inside her. She was a virgin. I felt her protection give way, and saw her wince when it happened, but I ignored it, just continuing to press forward.

As I continued to push home Jenny's wince died away, being replaced by curiosity and interest. She was being fucked and she wanted to know just what was going on. I kept on moving deeper, feeling her breath getting harsher as her excitement rose, hotter than ever.

Then our groins were hard against each other and Jenny was looking at me with an, "oh wow," expression.

Satisfied that everything was alright I started pumping, slowly at first, hoping she'd catch on with no need for instructions. After a few slow strokes Jenny received her instructions.

"You're supposed to push against him, dummy," Dianne told her. "Don't you know anything?"

"I'm just making sure I get the movement right," Jenny snapped back. "Criticize your own performance."

She must have decided that she did have the movement right because she started to move to meet me as I thrust into her. I kept it nice and slow, letting her get a proper feel for what was happening to her. From the sounds she was making she knew exactly what was happening and appreciating it.

I slowly built up a bit of speed, giving her some long forceful thrusts that she was meeting with increasing vigour, both physically and orally. She was now sounding out her pleasure, letting me know that she wanted more of what I was doing, and I was happy to oblige.

My problem was that while I was quite happy to give her more, getting her to enjoy a new experience, I had to remember that I had number two waiting in the wings. She was watching avidly and would expect the same level of service. A man's lot is not always an easy one.

I took it steadily, giving Jenny enough to keep building on her arousal, pushing her towards a climax while trying to tie a knot in my cock so I didn't climax at the same time. Not that Jenny was worried about what was happening to me. She was totally rapt in these new experiences, just wanting more and more.

I was sweating lightly by the time I judged that she was ready and gave her a little extra, that extra being designed to take her over the edge and give me a chance to settle down before getting down to work again.

For someone who'd been very vocal during the whole affair Jenny surprised me at the end. She climaxed and clung to me in utter silence, her voice apparently lost in the surprise. She shuddered and clung to me, holding on tight as though afraid I'd pull away and deprive her of what was happening to her body.

I eased myself away from Jenny, leaving her slumped back against the desk, eyes half-closed, smiling. I spun around and grabbed Dianne, turning her around and bending her forward over the desk.

"Are you a virgin?" I asked, even as my cock was pressing against her, seeking the way in. She nodded. "Then this may hurt a little at the start. You'll just have to put up with it."

Then I was driving fiercely into her, hearing her give a startled shriek as I went plunging deep, driving fully home in one quick thrust. Fortunately she was fully aroused from watching and her passage, while tight, yielded eagerly to me. My hands came around to capture her breasts.

"Let's see if you can follow your own advice," I told her, and started in on her, pumping her with a will.

Ashson
Ashson
8,510 Followers
12