Invited Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, I swung up over Roy and slid down onto him as I reached under holding him steady.

"Mmm, you are so tight, Kristen, and your breasts are wonderful," he said as I began rocking up and down while he massaged my boobs. I dropped over him so he could suck a nipple as I cycled up and down filling and emptying my pussy of his wonderful hard cock.

I was laying over him when Carol came in to summon us for breakfast. His cock was still inside me, now softer and happier, as was my pussy gently holding it. I lifted up off him as his cock flopped back down on his abdomen. Carol leaned over, lifted it up and slipped her mouth over him sucking him for a minute, then raised up to tell us, "Just wanted to know what you two taste like together. You two make a delicious couple. I look forward to tasting you together lots more. Let's go eat," and we followed her lovely backside downstairs and had a wonderful naked breakfast complete with Mimosas.

Carol held her husband's cock while she ate and took time to pet and rub my breasts. I had become more open about my enjoyment of her body and would lean over to kiss and suck her nipple. I was now convinced that, at least with the right woman, I was as highly attracted to the female body as I was the male. And it was something I was to become completely comfortable with in the months ahead.

Yes, there were months ahead, I actually was invited to move in with Roy and Carol and while I have my own bedroom, I most often sleep with the two of them. The three of us rarely wear any clothes when we're home and have an agreement that we are fully open to pleasing each other in whatever way the other desires. So, if Roy wants me to suck him, I'm happy to do it. Or if I want Carol to tongue me to orgasm, she does cheerfully.

Having two lovers, one male, one female, has been the best thing in my life. Each lover is different, each one bringing their own passion and manner to their loving of me, opening my arms and legs to each and to both, has brought me more joy than I ever thought possible.

I'm glad they invited me home and home it has become.

12