Invited Intruder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know what to do!" He says to the masked intruder and with that he lies on the bed next to me.

"Climb on!" He barks.

Without questioning him, I clamber up, still feeling slightly out of control and fuzzy.

I straddle the masked man, his cock already and impressively erect.

I lower myself onto him (I would only consider later that I hadn't insisted on a condom.)

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" I let out a long satisfied moan as his cock enters the very tight confines of my pussy.

"You fucking dirty MILF bitch!" The intruder speaks for the first time.

"You love the black cock, don't you MILFY? Well fucking ride it. Milk that fucking thing, slut!!"

His hands are on my hips, pulling me onto him. His own hips rising up to meet me, our pelvic bones beginning to clash violently.

"Arrgghh! Oooohhhhh!"

I feel my master behind me. He'd been threatening to do this for a while and now, it seems, it's going to happen. Both men seem in no mood to back away from it now.

His cock starts to jab at my anus.

"Hold still for a second!"

I can feel it on my arse, sliding away from the target and I'm silently relieved that he's clearly just doused it in oil to help ease its passage into my...passage!

Everything goes still as he tries again.

The giant, hot head of his cock is against the tiny opening of my anus and I feel the pressure increase. I'm waiting for the 'bursting' moment and instant pain as he breaks through the resistance. Pressure; pressure. Finally my anus lets him through.

"AAAARRRGHHHH! Oh fuck!!" I scream.

"Okay, I'm in! Fuck you're so tight!"

He slowly eases further in and though it's a little easier now, I feel so full up. It's almost a sick-making experience.

With him now at least halfway inside me, they start to find their rhythm and I try and rotate my hips to find the best angle.

"Oh yeah! Look at you fucking grinding against me! You fucking slut!!"

With that, he forces himself deep in me.

"Arrgghh!!"

I collapse forward onto the chest of the masked man whose cock is embedded as deeply into my pussy.

He grabs my hair and forces his tongue into my mouth. I can taste my own pussy juices on his breath and my tongue reacts, twirling around his. It seems he wants his tongue to be a third intruder as he jabs it deep and unskilfully into my mouth.

The experience of two cocks now pounding savagely while my mouth is being forced onto his hard tongue, is more than I can stand and I start to uncontrollably buck and shake as a thundering orgasm builds very quickly.

"Hmmghhpphhhh" I say, my mouth full of foreign tongue.

I'm ignored. Both men appear completely wrapped up in their own pleasure and enjoyment and I'm impressed as I focus for a moment on what my pussy and arse are feeling. They are alternating their strokes and are fucking me harder and faster.

This is going on far longer than I thought it would and I am now delirious as wave after wave of fresh orgasms wash over me. I feel like a rag doll being pushed and pulled this way and that.

"You ready?"

Finally, it seems, they are ready.

In an instant, both cocks are wrenched from my openings and I'm thrown off the intruder onto my back.

"Ugghh!"

"Get ready for a load, bitch!"

With that, both of my attackers are either side me, masturbating furiously. All at once, they start to unload a seemingly endless amount of cum onto my tits and face while they both let out guttural, animal-like noises of sexual satisfaction. Knowing that it will please him, I moan as the hot, sticky liquid is fired at me.

"Uhhh, Unhhhh, Uhhhhmmmmm!"

My tongue lolls out, finding some of the cum on my cheek and licking it and using my finger to pull another piece of cum into my mouth, smacking my lips as I deliver it.

After thirty seconds of silence and heavy breathing, they move away silently.

My eyes are closed but I feel some tissues being thrown at me.

I hear the door open and close and lay there for a moment, exhausted but satisfied. I drift off for a moment and then awaken with a start. I'm still alone, still covered in sticky cum. I get up on shaky legs and manage to get to the bathroom, cleaning myself up in the shower.

I am barely able to dry myself, such is my feeling of tiredness. Damp and shivering slightly, I get back to bed and fall into an even deeper sleep.

Once the two men pull on the clothes that they'd dumped at the bottom of the stairs, they step out through the door and have a brief chat.

"Did you get an impression of the key?"

The now unmasked man nods and smiles.

"I bet she was fucking terrified when I crossed the road and tried to see her earlier on! I can't believe she does everything you say! How the fuck have you trained her so well?"

"It didn't take that long. The fact is, she just loves cock! But that fucking bitch won't want you having a key, but now she's seen what you can do and now you've been in her bed, she'll soon be begging you to come and fuck her every which way. Once you've got the key sorted, I'll let you know when it's safe to break in and fuck her again. She'll protest a bit, but she won't report you especially as she'll be begging you to fuck her harder! Maybe you'll want to try her alone next time? And maybe it's time you started telling some of your mates at the gym what you now have access to, yeah? Everyone wants a woman who loves cock, right? We could have a proper fucking gang bang with her. Let me see what I can sort."

He nods and smiles and they both crunched off the drive.

Though the sky was just turning from night to day, the darkness would soon descend again here.

12