Irene and Oscar Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you think, Irene?" I asked.

"It looks amazing," she replied, "and I think he's going to love it when you cum. Fuck him hard like you fuck me so that he knows how it feels."

"You hear that, Oscar, your wife wants me to fuck you hard and that's what I'm going to do. You wanted to know what it felt like to have a big cock inside you and now you know. Your next experience will be to feel what it's like as I fill your ass with my cum."

I reached round and grabbed his cock, masturbating him as I fucked him. I could feel his cock get harder as I stroked him. Then I left it and grabbed his hips and started to fuck him really hard. I pulled him towards me and pushed him away. My pubis banged into his buttocks and made him bounce forward, then I pulled back until I was almost out before thrusting hard inside him, all the way in with one stroke. I fucked him relentlessly, using him. I watched his hands grab the sheets and felt him start to fuck me back, then I felt Irene's hand on my balls. She tickled them with her nails then jiggled them around with her fingers. I felt my cock get harder and expand.

"Shit, you're getting bigger," Oscar cried, "I don't believe it."

I felt his prostate rubbing harder on my shaft. It was obviously getting bigger as his arousal levels rose, building up his seminal fluids. My own arousal was now quite intense and I could feel my cock start to tingle. I felt Irene lift my balls and suddenly my body tensed as the muscle at the base of my cock contracted and I shot a huge stream of semen inside Oscar's ass.

"Aaargh," I shouted as I pumped semen into him, my cock jerking. He held completely still as did I, both of us feeling my cock expanding and spraying. I waited a few minutes as my heartbeat slowed down, then reached round and masturbated him again, stroking him at a rapid pace. It wasn't long before I heard him grunt and felt his ass constrict and squeeze my cock as he came, shooting semen onto the sheet below him. I waited until he finished ejaculating then let go of his cock and pushed him off mine. He stayed on his hands and knees for several minutes, then slowly backed off the bed and stood up. I looked at the bed and saw a small puddle of semen on it.

"Did you enjoy that?" I asked, "was it that good?"

"Oh God yes," he replied, "it was extremely good. It hurt like hell, but it felt very, very good. I felt completely dominated by you and I loved it. I loved your strength and control, I loved your power, and I loved just being there for your pleasure. Feeling you cum and knowing that I couldn't do anything about it was incredible. Then I couldn't believe it when I felt your hand on my cock and you started stroking me. That was so enjoyable. I cannot tell you how much that meant to me."

He turned to Irene.

"Now I know how you feel, my love. I understand what it is to be completely overpowered by someone and to like it. I'm not sure how you can endure the size of that monster, though, but the feeling it gives when it ejaculates is out of this world."

I listened, amazed but happy with the outcome. He had now complete accepted my domination and control and he liked it. That would make it much easier in the coming days and weeks.

"Oscar," I said, "you've forgotten to clean me."

He immediately dropped to his knees and sucked my cock clean, then stood up again, smiling. I turned to Irene.

"And you, Irene, what did you think?"

"I had mixed feelings," she said, "at first I was upset that you were having sex with him and not me, but after a while I became very excited and wanted you to continue. I loved watching you fuck him and use him, your big cock going in and out of him. You are a sexy man and watching you fuck is very exciting. I feel very aroused now."

"Oscar has certainly understood some of what you experience when I fuck you. Now that you've watched me fuck him, perhaps you understand some of the feelings that he experiences when he watches me fuck you." I said. "I think this has been an enjoyable education for all of us. Let's have something to eat and then decide what we want to do with the rest of the evening."

Oscar and I got dressed again as Irene went to the kitchen. Once we were ready we joined her. She quickly arranged a dinner of cold meats and salads, washed down with sangria. When we were finished she came up behind me and put her hands over my shoulders and on my chest, rubbing them up and down.

"Will you come and make love to me now?" She said, "I need you close to me."

"Of course I will," I replied, "go to your bedroom. I'll be there in a minute."

Irene left. I waited until I was sure she had gone, then turned to a Oscar.

"This is an important moment, Oscar. Irene is feeling jealous and needs reassurance. She enjoyed watching you get fucked, but is jealous. Those are very similar feelings to the ones that you have told us about, so she will begin to understand that she needs to let go of the jealousy if she wants to enjoy herself and keep her marriage. You've learned that but she needs it too."

"Yes," he said, "I can see that and I'm hopeful that she will."

"I will try to make sure that she does," I said. "You need to leave us alone again tonight as her feelings will be raw."

"I understand," he said.

I left the kitchen and went through to the bedroom. Irene had undressed and was in bed, sitting up. I undressed and got into bed beside her, putting my arm around her shoulders. She put her head on my chest and snuggled closer.

"I'm sorry, Alan," she said, "I felt so bad and needed you to make it alright."

"I understand," I said, "and everything will work out. I am here for you and will look after you, but think about Oscar. Who will look after him? You have just felt the conflict between voyeuristic arousal and jealousy. You liked watching me fuck someone else, but we're jealous that I did. Now think how Oscar must feel every time he hears you and I fuck, or when he sees me inside you and how much you enjoy it. He needs someone to look after him too."

"I know," she replied, then began to cry, "it should be me who looks after him and I will, but he does not satisfy me like you do."

"But he has come to terms with that anger will satisfy you in other ways," I said, "he is learning not to be jealous, to allow you freedom. That way he hopes you will stay with him and look after him. You need to do the same. You need to accept that he should also enjoy himself with others. If you can do that you two will have an exceptionally enjoyable life together, bound by love but with the freedom to enjoy your sexuality."

She looked at me, tears streaming down her face, then nodded.

"I will try," she said, "will you help me?"

"Of course I will," I replied, "let me kiss away those tears."

I kissed her face, her cheeks, her eyes, then gently brushed my lips over her mouth before running my tongue down her neck, feeling her shiver. I turned on my side and pulled her onto her side, then kissed her again, this time gently pushing my tongue into her mouth and meeting hers. She rolled hers around mine, enjoying the sensations, then broke our kiss.

"Be gentle with me," she said, then went back to kissing me.

I pulled her leg over mine so that my groin was close to hers. Her breasts were pressed against my chest and I could feel her nipples against me. My cock was hard and lying underneath her cunt, so I moved my hips back and forth, rubbing it against her slit. I was surprised how little friction I felt. She was surprisingly wet and slimy. I wondered if it was her time of the month then decided it probably wasn't, as she hadn't mentioned it.

We continued kissing, our tongues dancing with each other. She cradled my head, fondling my hair. I rubbed my fingers up and down her spine, then with circular movements at the base. I felt her hips move in response, so adjusted the angle of my pelvis so that my glans began to poke into her slit. She pushed her hips towards me and my cock slid further inside her, pausing as her vaginal sphincter relaxed then slowly pressing deeper. She opened her mouth while we were kissing and sucked in her breath.

We were now joined together, our bodies intertwined. I felt very relaxed and I think she did too. We started moving gently, fucking each other and still kissing. I didn't feel any urgency, which wasn't surprising as I'd cum only an hour or so earlier. After a few minutes she broke our kiss.

"This feels so good," she said, "I feel looked after and loved."

She held my face and looked at me.

"Please don't ever hurt me."

"I won't," I said.

"I want to stay like this for ever, your penis inside me, your face next to mine, our bodies close."

I didn't say anything, just kept on moving inside her. We stayed like that for a long time, perhaps twenty or thirty minutes until my cock started to feel extremely itchy, the nerves jangling. I could feel it expanding and getting harder and I started to move faster. Irene gazed at me, her eyes soft and loving.

"Cum in me, Alan, I want to feel you cum."

I looked at her and realised that she didn't want to orgasm herself, but she wanted me to cum in her so that I became hers. She wanted to reclaim my body from her husband.

I felt her vaginal muscles squeeze my cock, making it even more sensitive. Irene didn't move her hips, just used her internal muscles as she gazed at me. It felt beautiful, so calm and yet so intensely itchy. I wallowed in my feelings of enjoyment for several more minutes until, without warning, I just felt myself fall over the edge into an abyss of absolute pleasure. I felt my cock jerk as I ejaculated, followed by a feeling of warmth all around my glans as my semen erupted and swirled around, then another jerk and more warmth. Irene reached out and stroked my face then kissed me tenderly.

"Oh my love," she said, "fill me with your sperm. I am yours. My womb is yours. Everything is yours."

I pulled her close, my hand on her butt, and kissed her, but I was worried. She was getting too close to me emotionally and I didn't want that. I wanted her as my daily fuck but not to love me, to explore sex fully but without any attachment, and I really didn't want her to get hurt. I would have to find a way to deal with that.

I pulled out of her and lay on my back. She put a leg over me and cuddled closer, her cunt dribbling my semen onto my thigh. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

The next morning the alarm woke me up. I reached out for Irene but she wasn't there. I decided that she was probably talking with Oscar and that I wouldn't look for her, instead I showered and shaved and got myself ready for work before going through to the kitchen. I made myself some coffee then made my way to Oscar's room and went in without knocking. The two of them were sitting on the bed talking.

"Good morning Alan," Oscar said, "I hope you slept well."

"I did, thank you, I trust you did too.'

"Very well, thank you, although your cum dribbled out of me all night and wet the bed," he said, laughing, "Irene and I were just talking about what we should do next. She told me about your wise advice and we were trying to work out the best way forward."

"That's excellent news," I said, "I will want to hear all about it tonight when I return. Perhaps we might even go out and celebrate."

"I'll come and see you off," Irene said.

We walked to the front door together.

"I think you should make love with Oscar today," I said.

"I will," she replied.

"Good," I said, then opened the door and kissed her goodbye, my mouth lingering on hers, before leaving for work.