Iron Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't know what to do but to play it safe. He stayed in the hot shower until the water started to run cold. Turning it off, he stepped out, dried off and slowly ventured out to the now empty apartment, a large towel around his waist. She had gone. Now what was he going to do?

Chapter 6 - Revenge Is Sweet

Call The Master, maybe he could help!

He dressed in shorts and a polo shirt, signed on and seeing The Master on line, sent an IM.

DEIronMan254U:Master, may we speak?

TheMaster:Very Well. What do you want?

DEIronMan254U: Gail came home early and saw my ass. She cursed me and left.

TheMaster: Interesting. Did she pack a bag?

DEIronMan254U: No Sir.

TheMaster: She'll be back. If for nothing else, to get her clothes and other personal things before leaving permanently.

DEIronMan254U: You think so? So you think she will cool down and forgive me?

TheMaster: No, I don't think she will just forgive you. You are going to have to make her feel better , explain why you're a stupid ass hole and beg her to please take you back.

DEIronMan254U: She thinks I cheated on her.

TheMaster: And?

DEIronMan254U: Well, I didn't cheat on her.

TheMaster: You had sex with another man and you don't think that's cheating?! Having a romantic or sexual encounter with anyone, man or women, when you belong to someone else, is cheating, you Baboon.

DEIronMan254U: Uh, I guess you're right Sir.

TheMaster: You think? I thought you had more brains than that. You also have another problem.

DEIronMan254U: God, what else? Sorry Sir. What else, Sir?

TheMaster: She would probably forgive you faster if it were another woman. She can't compete with a man. On top of that, when she finds out you're bisexual, she's going to be worried about HIV.

DEIronMan254U: Oh my God, are you infected?

TheMaster: I swear, whatever she does to you, you deserve it. Of course not!

DEIronMan254U: Master, please. What should I do?

TheMaster: When all else fails, tell the truth and beg for forgiveness. Tell her you will do anything to make amends and tell her that there was no other woman. Tell her you were just experimenting to make your sex together more racy.

DEIronMan254U: Yes Sir, I'll do that. Anything else?

TheMaster: Give her my phone number 302-555-2376. Tell her I can explain everything and help her get revenge for disappointing her. Make sure you say that.

DEIronMan254U: Revenge, Sir? What are you going to do?

TheMaster: Do you want my help? Your job, your reputation, your life with the woman you love depend on her feeling good about herself and letting her not only get even, but to get ahead. I'll help her do that.

DEIronMan254U: Yes Sir!

TheMaster: Do you have a cell phone or pager number for her?

DEIronMan254U: Yes Sir, a pager.

TheMaster: Just in case she comes home before I reach her, strip and kneel in front of the front door but 6-8 feet from it so she's not surprised when she comes in. If she comes in before I call back, put your head down and say, "I'm sorry Gail. Please forgive me. I will answer any question you have." Have the phone next to you in case I call or she calls. If she calls, say the same thing and promise to do anything to earn her forgiveness and you can explain.

DEIronMan254U: Yes Sir.

TheMaster: Now, give me her pager number and your phone number. I will try to reach her. If she lets you, offer her my phone number.

DEIronMan254U: Yes Sir, thank you Sir.

The Master signed off and Robert followed orders to the letter, hoping all the time that he would complete instructions before Gail returned.

Some time later, Robert's phone number rang.

"Hello?" Answered Robert, tentatively.

"OK, Baboon, I spoke to her. By the way, that's your name from now on instead of IronMan. She's going to stay with her friend, Heather, to cool off. Then the two of you will meet me at my place, two weeks from today at 1 PM. You're to do whatever either of us say. If she feels vindicated, she will take you back with the conditions she will give you at that time. If you're disobedient with either of us, I will give her the pictures I took of you. She'll leave you forever. She will show the pictures to her father and ask him to give them to Peter and the guys on your gang. You'll be fired and I think the word that you're a cock sucker will end your Iron Worker career. If not, it will certainly change your status on any Iron Worker crew you may try to join. If she feels vindicated, I will still give her the pictures but she will take you back. Your relationship will be much different and you will keep your job."

"Do you understand, Baboon?" Asked The Master.

"Yes Sir. Thank you Sir!" Cried Robert, thankfully.

Two weeks later, he arrived early at The Master's town house and saw Gail's car in the drive way. He parked across the street, came to the door. As he was about to knock, The Master opened the door.

"Ok Baboon, get in here," ordered The Master.

"Sir, where's Gail? He asked.

"She's upstairs getting ready. No more questions. Get your ass down to the Play Room and get undressed. Put your cuffs on. Wait there. I'll come downstairs in a few minutes," barked The Master.

"Sir, yes Sir," said Robert, meekly.

When he was nude and cuffed, Robert knelt as he had before and waited.

The Master came into the Dungeon and had him straddle the spanking bench as before. He was cuffed like last time except this time he put a fur lined blindfold on him. The Master left, not saying a word.

For over a half hour, Robert was alone. He couldn't hear anything! He was getting more and more concerned! What was happening? Had they left him there? What if the building caught fire? He would die helplessly!

Finally, Gail and The Master came down the stairs, both laughing. "They knew each other already! But, she's happy. Maybe this won't be too bad?" he thought.

"I've agreed to take on Gail, your new Mistress, as a trainee. You will be the subject in our training sessions from now on. Depending on how well you behave, your Mistress will allow you to live with her as before. If not, you know the consequences," announced the Master.

"Yes Master, Yes Mistress," answered Baboon.

"You're as hairy as a Baboon, ass hole. I'm tired of the scratches so we're going to take care of that right now," said Gail.

She flicked on the hair trimmer and started at his neck. Down came the trimmer to the already denuded portion of his naked ass, creating a white stripe down the middle of his back.

"He looks like the skunk, he is," laughed Gail.

She shaved him bare on that side, from his neck to his heels, leaving his back side as hairless as a 10 year old boy.

"We'll get the other side later Baboon. Doesn't that feel better?" She asked.

"Yes, Mistress," he choked.

"Good, Master has informed me you finally figured out, you cheated on me. Is that correct?" she asked.

"Yes Mistress, I'm so sorry. Please forgive me. I'm just a stupid, thoughtless idiot," he begged.

"We'll see. For now, however, turn about is fair play," she stated firmly.

She came around the front of the bench and removed his blindfold so he could see her for the first time. She was dressed in a tiny black leather bra that forced her ample breasts together, giving her a deep cleavage. She was naked otherwise except for black high heels and a black leather harness, sporting a long red dildo about 6 inches long and about an inch in a half wide.

"Since you're a cocksucker, a bad one The Master tells me, you can lubricate this dildo for me. Suck on it and get it nice and wet. It's going into your worthless ass so do a good job," she ordered sharply.

"Yes Mistress." He replied hopefully.

She stood on a Pullman's stool and slid the firm silicon dildo into his mouth. Slowly she inserted it into his mouth until he started to gag, backed off for a few seconds, only to insert it to the gag reflex mark again. Over and over she forced him to choke on the almost slender but very firm cock like spike, causing his eyes to water. He could smell her arousal getting stronger and stronger as she fucked his face. With tears streaming down his cheeks and dripping off of his firm chin, she finally pulled the wet dildo out of his mouth, stepped off the stool, moved it to behind him and thrust the hard silicone dildo into his ass to the hilt.

"It hurts, It hurts, please Mistress, take it out. I'm sorry, I'm sorry." He cried, his mouth gaping in pain.

"Of course it hurts, Baboon, but not as much as it hurt me when I discovered you cheated on me. Get used to it since it may be the closest you get to fucking for a long time," she yelled.

While she was forcing the slender dildo in and out of his already sore ass, The Master came around to his front and slipped a ring gag into his already wide open mouth. Securing the straps behind his neck, The Master lined up his dripping eight inch cock with the former IronMan's mouth and began slowly but shallowly, sawing it in and out of his forced open mouth. "You know what to do Baboon, suck and lick."

For several minutes, the double fucking continued with Robert being screwed at both ends.

"That's enough of that for now," stated the Master as he pulled his large wet cock from Robert's sucking lips and removed the ring gag.

"Thank you Sir," whimpered Robert.

"Yes Sir." Answered Gail.

The Master unclipped Robert and together they moved him to the bondage table where he was secured face up, arms over his head. With Gail using the trimmer and The Master an electric razor, they soon had his other side shaved as well. They spread his legs and secured them with long rope to hooks in the ceiling, almost doubling him over.

Gail removed her dildo harness and lie down between his widely spread legs adding to the tension on his hamstrings, her back against his balls, squashing them until he moaned from the steady painful pressure. The Master mounted the long bench, inserting his large wet dick into the her already dripping, tight hot pussy.

"OH GOD, that feels so good," she moaned.

Slowly and tenderly, he began to long dick her, rubbing his pelvic bone on her engorged clit at the end of each stroke. After nearly a half hour and with Gail cumming over and over, he started pounding her body with his rock hard cock. This drew an almost animal cry from the impaled beautiful woman while crushing Robert's balls even more. Finally The Master grabbed her ass cheeks in each hand, thrusting his huge cock to the balls into her formerly tight pussy while putting his whole weight on top of her and of course, Robert's balls. He came deeply into her, his huge cock spasming into her talented pussy.

As his cum spurted strongly into her hot wet depths, she came again, more strongly than she ever had before. The shear depravity of the scene had overwhelmed her already kinky soul.

"My God Master, that was incredible," whispered the very satisfied and still cock stuffed woman as she came down to earth.

The Master slid forward tilting her ass up as he pulled his softening cock from her cum soaked pussy with a slurp.

"It's feeding time for the Baboon, Trainee," The Master stated matter of factly, as he left the table to the bound Robert and the Domme in training.

"Yes it is. Thank you for reminding me Master," chuckled Gail. With that, she stood, her hand over her shaved mound, holding the cum inside. She walked carefully up the table, stood with her feet on either side of Robert's head and sat on his face, her cum soaked pussy resting on his firmly closed mouth. "Bad Boy," she giggled as she reached back, grasped his balls and began to squeeze. "Suck Our cum from my pussy, Baboon. Lick it all up until I say stop."

"Eth, Msssteh," was all she heard as she felt his lips lock onto her flowing pussy, his tongue thrusting in and out of her sloppy cum filled cunt.

A month later.

He was spread eagle again and completely hairless except his eyebrows and head. Even his underarms and pubic bush were bare. Gail had used a strong chemical hair remover on his big muscular body only this morning. To keep his skin soft and silky, she spread expensive scented lotion on his entire body. He would also have the word 'Baboon' tattooed across his ass in large black letters.

He was to get laser hair removal over the next several months so she didn't have to go to all the trouble of removing his scratchy stubble. His body, was snow white except for his almost purple, red ass, recently strapped by his Mistress to warm him up. His ass ached at the slightest touch.

He was in their apartment and he heard Peter in the other room talking with Gail!

Gail had required him to tell her father, that Peter should get the Project Manager's job instead of him since Peter was more qualified, with not only experience but a degree.

Gail had explained to her father that she would have Robert keep an eye on him and have weekly meetings at their place to make sure all was as it should be. With Gail the Company's book keeper and Robert, their best foreman, Gail's father decided to promote the highly qualified Peter and take the risk.

It was the first weekly meeting and Peter was at their apartment for the first time.

Gail said, "Peter, you know I got you that promotion, don't you?"

"Yeah, sweetheart, I knew you would come around. Where is my favorite boy, Robert?"

"He's waiting for us to have a preliminary meeting and we'll join him. Your job depends on you continuing to meet my conditions. I can just about guarantee you'll like them."

"First, you will not screw around with my dad's secretary or any other woman without my permission. I will arrange to keep your balls empty and your dick soft with a smile on your face."

"Further, you must never tell a soul about our agreement or what happens in this apartment, except the business aspects, unless I give permission in advance."

"You will treat Robert with professional courtesy on the job. Off the job, everyone is to believe you're best buddies. Is that clear?" offered Gail.

"Well sweet thing, I'm sure you are enough woman to keep me happy. Won't Robert object?" He asked.

"No, he won't disagree. Just so you know he won't be a problem, follow me," she stepped over to the bedroom door and opened it.

Robert's bound and gagged, hairless body was on display. His ankles were bound to the top of his thighs with wide leather cuffs and his legs were widely spread, secured to Sport Sheet connectors. His wrists were tightly held over his head by more leather cuffs and rope tied to the corner bed posts. His hairless cock and balls were in a CB 3000 chastity belt and his butt plugged asshole drew the startled gaze of the surprised and overjoyed Peter.

"As a final condition, your first act as Project Manager is to fuck my cheating boyfriend. I'll be filming this first session to seal the deal and ensure your cooperation. You will fuck him weekly during our meetings. You may fuck him as often as you like the rest of the week and do pretty much whatever you like with him in this apartment, provided I am present."

"Otherwise, any other time and as long as it is in this apartment in front of Robert, the Baboon, you may fuck me as well. You will always use a condom when fucking either of us, tie it closed and give it to me afterwards. I'll be feeding the contents to Robert later. He needs his vitamins. Do we have a deal?" Smiled the grinning new Domme.

"I have always wanted to teach him a lesson or two and you're the best fuck I ever had. You have a deal," said the grinning Peter as he pulled his shirt over his head.

"What do you say to your buddy, Baboon?" she ordered.

"Please Master, Fuck my worthless ass," he begged on queue.

Robert's eyes nearly bugged out of his head as he saw Peter's horse cock as Peter dropped his dark blue boxers to his ankles and stepped out of them.

Gail grinned as she took the digital video recorder from the dresser, sat down on the chair at the foot of the bed and began filming. Revenge is sweet!

"Pay back's a bitch. Isn't it Baboon," She laughed as Peter crawled between his trembling thighs.

The End

*

I hope you enjoyed this tale. An author's only payment for their efforts is your votes and comments. If you got to this point, you must have enjoyed the story. Please take an extra couple of minutes and vote it a 5. It costs you nothing to vote on the stories you like and encourages authors to write more stories. I appreciate it your feedback advance.