Iron Rain Pt. 03

Story Info
Sexual tension builds and secrets are revealed.
3.5k words
4.72
104.1k
90

Part 3 of the 21 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 11/19/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,763 Followers

Whale Song:

Earlier than expected, Kat arrived home fuming and cursing like a sailor.

"God damn mother fucking assholes...!"

"What's wrong?" I asked as she actually pushed passed me, stalked up the stairs and slammed her bedroom door shut.

"Kat," Petra called up her face a mask of unbridled fear.

I imagine when living in the witness protection any break from the norm was a cause for terror. I thought about going upstairs and decided letting her cool off was the better part of valor.

"I think she needs some alone time," I said to Petra.

The dull pounding sound began before the last syllable left my mouth.

"Or not," Petra offered.

"I have an idea," I said and walked up the stairs.

I knocked on her door and Kat screamed from the other side of the door.

"Fuck off mom!"

"It's me..."

Click!

"Oh Nick... I'm sorry..." she apologized and I saw tears flowing down her beautiful face.

I cupped her head in my hand and she closed her eyes and leaned into my touch.

"I have a secret to share with you... will you follow me upstairs?" I asked.

"A secret, what kind of secret?" she asked her curiosity overriding her pain.

"A good secret but it has to stay between just us."

"Okay... I like us having a secret." Kat said gripping my arm and leaning on me.

"Take off your shoes," I said when we reached the bottom of the stairs.

"Of course lover," she said dreamily.

Barefoot we walked up the stairs and I led her to the middle closet. I hesitated for a moment and turned to tell her what this place was.

"My dad built this for me as an oasis, a quiet place for me to get away and I hope when this door is closed you respect that."

"Door?" she asked.

I pushed the switch and the door slid inwards. Kat let out a gasp of surprise and followed me into the dojo. I opened the shoji door to the gym and pointed at the heavy punching bag hanging from the ceiling. Instantly she made the connection. I handed her protective gloves for her to wear and told her the proper technique for punching the bag without hurting herself. Ten minutes later Kat body was covered in a fine layer of sweat and her work clothes clung to her enticingly. She stopped punching to take a break.

"And to think I thought you were going to drag me up here so I could fuck the anger out," she said smiling.

"We have all the time in the world for that; you need a creative outlet for your anger now."

"Thank you for sharing your secret," Kat said leaning over and kissing my neck, "I won't take advantage of it; dad built it for you after all... goose bumps!"

"And one big bump down below... but I have to finish cooking dinner... my treat for how well you two have welcomed me into your home..."

"...our home, that includes you now." Kat shot back.

"You look just like your mother when you get miffed."

"Mom got angry with you?" Kat asked.

"Oh yeah... I put cardboard in the regular trash can."

"Eep! She is a stickler when it comes to recycling, so you think I look sexy when I'm miffed?"

"Very sexy," I moaned in her ear.

"So you think my mom is hot too?"

Busted! I couldn't hide the guilty look but to my shock she waved me off.

"S'ok... where do you think I get my stunning good looks from?"

"And modest too..."

"Modest hell, if I didn't think mom would freak out I'd blow you right in front of her..."

"That would be an interesting conversation... sorry Petra I can explain why Kat's lips are currently wrapped around my cock..."

"Grrr..."

"What did I say this time?"

"I hate it when you call her Petra... she hates it too... can't you try and call her mom?"

"How long did it take you to call my father dad?"

"Point taken I'm sorry..."

"You and I have to come to the same agreement your mom and I have."

"What's that?"

"No more apologizing unless it is absolutely necessary... deal?"

"Deal... what did you say to her that needed an apology?"

"I think I smell my chicken burning... gotta run... close the door behind you when you leave."

While I was at the academy I was exposed to a lot of different guys from a variety of cultures. One of the unifying elements was food! When we had nothing to do we would talk about our favorite meals and on those rare outings away from the campus we went to different restaurants to share our cultural heritage. I have eaten Greek, Italian, Chinese, Mexican, German and French. I learned that what a family serves and what the customers ate were two different types of dishes often. So tonight I was fixing fried chicken using a recipe a friend from Georgia taught me. I hoped the 'girls' would like it and crossed my fingers when dinner time rolled around and we sat down to eat.

"Nicholas the food smells delicious!" Petra said licking her lips.

"I'm a little nervous I have never actually cooked this recipe before but I have it on great authority that it is to die for."

"Let's eat!" Kat chimed in as I got up and served them.

I walked around the table and let them take the chicken from the platter before moving to my seat and plopping two large pieces on my plate; I was starved! Then came the mashed potatoes, another southern recipe, and the home made gravy and the steamed vegetables and finally I poured Kat and I soda while Petra got a glass of wine.

"I love being waited on," Petra said and Kat just smiled.

"I like it when a man sees to my needs," Kat said grinning and laughing.

"What man could resist serving two women at the same time..." we all laughed and then ate in silence.

"Awk-ward..." Kat said breaking the silence.

"So how is the food?" I asked looking from mother to daughter.

"Excellent! I have never had fried chicken before," Petra said.

"No fucking way!" I blurted out but she shook her head.

"Nope, it has never touched my lips before today."

"Neither have I but I bet it will fill me up nicely."

"You two are killing me..." I said blushing.

"I agree with him," Kat offered, "he couldn't handle both of us."

"No man could sweetie." Petra chimed in grinning like the Cheshire Cat.

"Sounds like a challenge to me," I said and then closed my mouth and blushed furiously.

"Mmm mighty fine chicken," Kat said.

"I am going to have a nice sip of 'shut the fuck up'," Petra said taking a mouthful of wine.

The sexual tension was obvious and I had to focus on my food to keep my cock from bulging in my jeans.

"My filter chip is malfunctioning..."

"...again." Petra finished for me.

"Again... what did you two say that needed filtering?" Kat asked.

"You just had to bring down my dirty laundry..." I said.

"...so I could have a full load..." Petra added.

Kat started laughing so hard tears rolled down her cheeks and I looked over at Petra and shook my head. We told the truth not the entire truth but enough of it. Kat didn't need to know her mom and I had fucked and to top it off had anal sex to boot! Dinner finally ended and I got up to put up the leftovers and take care of dishes and dirty counter space when they gave me the 'look'.

"What?" I asked.

"House rule, cook doesn't clean we'll take care of it, go sit down and relax." Petra said in her commanding voice.

"Do you want a refill on your soda?" Kat asked playfully.

"I am always up for a refill," I replied.

"Okay you two..." Petra said shaking her head, "enough sexual innuendo for the night."

Kat filled my glass and I moved to the comfy couch in the living room and turned on the TV and began to surf the channels.

"Jeez! Is there a channel you guys don't have?"

"WE... WE have!" Kat hollered.

"Okay is there a channel WE don't have?"

"No..." Petra added, "We even have..."

The sound of the girl moaning and the wet slapping sounds of two bodies fucking filled the room.

"...porn." Petra finished.

I found the news and left it there while I searched for a movie we could all three watch.

"Typical guy," Kat said, "found the pay per view porn in record time."

"My finger slipped..." I said and immediately regretted it.

The laughter from the kitchen drowned out the news anchor.

"That's about as good as oops my dick just happened to slide right in..."

"...or I promise to warn you when I come while you're giving head."

"...what was your name again..."

"...wrong hole... wrong hole!!"

I tried to make myself as small as possible and switched to the Syfy channel to try and ignore them while they giggled and shared one liners back and forth. Finally the laughter from the kitchen died down and mom and daughter plopped down on the couch one on either side.

"So what are we watching?" Kat asked in her soft sultry voice.

"Oh I don't care," I said handing the remote to Petra, "here pick something we can all watch."

The little minx scrolled through the channels and stopped by the pay per view.

"Let's see... Anal Teen Queens 10... or maybe Oral Fixations... what do you think Kat?"

"I kind of like Double D POV 9... Nick?"

"You two are evil through and through," I said trying to keep from getting aroused surrounded by these two.

"Yeah... we are... just fucking with you!" Petra said and found a chick flick instead.

"Bet you wish it was porn now don't ya," Kat whispered in my ear.

I nodded and they giggled and turned on Cowboys vs. Aliens and we all settled down to watch a decent action movie. The three of us snuggled together and I let out a soft sigh of contentment which was mirrored by both women a heartbeat later. There was much colored commentary during the movie about the action and the actors and aliens but you could hear a pin drop when the actress stepped out naked from the fire.

"Heck of an entrance," I said.

"Works for me," Kat agreed.

"I wish I still looked that good," Petra said.

"She wishes she looked as good as you," I said and Kat backed me up with a smile.

"You are too sweet... blowjob... I mean refill on your soda?"

"MOM," Kat roared laughing.

"Ummm..." I said letting the word hang in the air and both of them stared at me with that 'what the fuck is he going to say next look'.

"Refill? I am getting up for some more wine."

"Well okay..." I said smiling.

Petra rose and took my glass and Kat pulled me to her.

"Don't even think about it..."

"What," I asked.

"Boyo... my mom would eat you alive and spit out your bones."

"How would you know?"

"I've watched her..."

"...you little voyeur you," I said cutting her off.

"What's wrong with that?" She said smiling.

"I have two words for you... home movies."

Kat was silent and I could see the mental wheels spinning but her reply was put on hold as Petra returned with two full glasses.

"Here's your blowjob... I mean refill."

"MOM..." Kat blushed and hid her face behind one of the couch pillows.

Petra leaned over and kissed me while Kat's couldn't see and she gave my semi-hard cock a quick squeeze for good measure.

"Can I look now?" Kat said from behind the cushion.

"Hold on let me finish zipping him up... okay you can look now."

"He's right mom, you are evil..."

"No, evil would be me sucking him off right in front of you..."

"How many glasses of wine have you had?"

"Enough..." Petra smiled and actually leaned over and nibbled my neck.

The moan escaped my lips before I could stop it.

"You did it now," Kat said and mirrored her mom and began to lick and nip at the other side of my neck.

"Oh god..." was all I could manage.

"Do you really want to do this Kat?" Petra asked looking passed me.

"Mmm it'd be really weird... want me to leave?" Kat asked.

"No... I should never have drank so much I'll go upstairs and take a nap... you too finish the movie." She rose to her feet a little unsteadily.

"Need help getting upstairs," I offered.

"If you help me... you won't be coming back down for a long time..."

Kat and I watched her climb the stairs leaning heavily on the hand railing and somehow manage to reach her room unharmed.

"Mom gets real horny when she drinks."

"I see that..."

We turned to face the screen and had barely got back into it when Petra's voice filtered down from above.

"Oh god baby... give it to me! Fuck my pussy with your long... thick... cock!"

Kat and I looked at each other and grinned.

"I told you so."

"I am guessing she is missing my dad something fierce," I offered.

"You know it," Kat said smiling fiercely.

"Yeah... bet she's using a toy..." I said.

"Bet she's not..." Kat replied.

"Only one way to find out," I said.

"Yeah only one way to know for sure..." Kat said slipping out of her jeans and tugging her long t-shirt down over her ass.

"You want me to fuck you while we watch your mom masturbate?"

"Got any better ideas?"

"Nope... lets go," I said rising, kicking off my shoes and shedding my jeans.

We snuck up the stairs with Kat leading and we positioned ourselves so that Kat was on her hands and knees low to the floor and I was sliding into her soaked pussy from behind as Petra began to moan again.

"Fuck my ass baby!" Petra cried out as she eased a double headed dildo into her ass while she played with her pussy with her nimble fingers.

"Looks like we were both right," I grunted as I slowly thrust into Kat's tight pussy.

"Yeah..." she moaned dreamily, "your cock feels so good in me baby."

"Man your mom is really going to town with that dildo..."

Petra had moved into a kneeling position and was fucking her ass with long fast thrusts of the toy in and out of her butt. Kat was moving her hips fucking me with her pussy while I watch entranced as Petra took care of her own needs.

"Better lock your door tonight lover..." Kat moaned as her pussy began to spasm.

"Why is that," I said flexing my cock inside of her pussy and she bit back a scream as she came for me.

"She'll will rape you in your sleep," Kat said when she had recovered some.

"And that's a bad thing why?" I said nibbling her ear.

"Mmmm that looks like fun..." Kat moaned to me.

"What..."

"Your cock in my ass... what do you say?"

"You want to try anal sex?"

"It's only fair... I took your virginity... now you can take mine."

"Here and now?" I asked my voice almost cracking.

"No... later tonight when we don't have to be so quiet... I have a feeling I am going to like it a lot and want the world to know."

"Works for me," I said smiling.

"I thought you might... can I suck you off lover?"

"Mmm of course I love it when you deep throat me."

"I wanted to do it downstairs but the stairs will do nicely."

We switched positions and I sat at the top of the stairs while Kat knelt between my legs and began sucking me off. I looked into Petra's bedroom and she was looking straight at me. She smiled and gripped the dildo and bent it so that she could slide the other head into her pussy. Petra began to fuck both her holes now while her eyes burned into mine. I licked my lips and mouthed things to her.

'Go on fuck your holes for ME.'

She nodded and moaned all the louder while Kats throat engulfed the head of my cock.

"Mmm baby your mouth feels so good around me," I said loud enough for Petra to hear. "Are you going to swallow my cum lover?"

Kat purred around my cock while Petra slowly fucked her pussy and ass with her toy and I could tell by the way she was shaking she was close to climaxing.

'Don't you dare cum until I do,' I mouthed to Petra and she nodded.

"Mmm fuck Kat I love it when you do that," I egged her on while her mom wished it was me her between my legs. "I think your right... if I leave my door unlocked your mom will rape me in my sleep."

Petra nodded knowing the words were for her and bit back her orgasm begging me to cum with her eyes.

'I said not YET...' and Petra suffered in silence.

"Oh god Kat I am going to cum soon..." and Kat wrapped her lips around the head of my cock and stroked the shaft for all she was worth. "Unnn unnn unnn... so fucking close!"

My voice rose loud enough that there was no doubt Petra could hear me but Kat seemed beyond caring all she wanted was to taste cum and swallow my load.

"That's a good little slut... keep sucking..." Kat licked and sucked me with all the more intensity. "Yeah... mmmmm almost there... almost... OH FUCK!!!!"

I tossed back my head and howled and Petra screamed with me as her orgasm crashed over her at the same time. Kat licked and sucked me until there wasn't a drop left.

"God damn that was intense," Kat moaned. "Oh shit mom heard didn't she?"

"Yes... yes I did baby doll... I think that was my best orgasm yet..."

Kat stood and smiled and walked passed me and stepped into her room and slowly closed the door. I sat up and scratched my head as Petra eased the toy from her two holes and followed her daughter's lead and closed her bedroom door.

"Okay..." I said loud enough for both of them to hear, "...I am going to bed now."

I went upstairs and shed my shirt and slid beneath my covers and waited. When no one showed up after five minutes I activated the lenses and began to explore the menus and features tied into them. The drop down menu listed options like Avatar, Tactical, Thermal, UV, Lowlight, Full Spectrum, Comm. and Suppression.

The avatar option had multiple features to choose from. One option was the remote activation switch for the holographic scanner in the tablet which included full color and voice recording software. Sweet, I could scan Kat or Petra and have them talk and the avatar would look and sound just like them! I could also customize the avatar with a variety of outfits and physical attributes such as wings, horns or even a tail! I could also scan and capture both pictures and video of whatever I was seeing at the time. That had some very promising possibilities!

Next I tried the tactical feature and a HUD or heads up display popped into my field of vision. When I looked at an object it told me how far it was and if I squinted it had the effect of high quality binoculars.

"Wow this is too cool," I said and a graph popped up on the right hand side and when I looked at it a pop up window indicated it was a voice stress analysis feature, in other words a lie detector.

The thermal feature was a little freaky when my entire world was displayed in shades of red, orange, blue and violet. It reminded me of something out of the movie Predator. The UV, lowlight and full spectrum options allowed me to see easier in the dark.

The Comm feature activated some sort of communication feature but I wasn't sure if it worked on cell phone frequency or what. While I toyed with the feature's options a sound came through; the closest thing I could compare it to would be whale song. The deep haunting notes filled my head and then a voice came through.

"Nick?"

"This is Nick... who is this?"

"You don't recognize your old friend?"

"William! But you are dead!"

"Not dead hiding... I have done some things that people want me dead for so I had to make them believe I was gone."

"Can I help?"

"As a matter of fact you can and it shouldn't put you in any danger and it could make all four of us very wealthy."

"Tell me more..." and as William's plan was laid out I couldn't help but smile.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,763 Followers