Iron Rain Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I never thought of that. I'll send you the information when we get back."

For the first time in weeks I felt like something akin to hope that my mother's killer might get caught. We arrived at an air field where a private jet waited. Mayor Whately informed me he would be tutoring me on the proper protocols when two of the Masters meet for the first time. It wasn't a very complicated ritual but it must be observed all the same. Tradition, the whole of the Order was steeped in it and without it chaos. Three hours into the flight I could recite my part from beginning to end and the Mayor was satisfied. I on the other hand was eager to begin seeking out whether or not other people had died from the same strain of brain cancer as my mother. But without the contacts I could not access Surfer as I had chosen to leave my tablet at home for fear of it falling into the wrong hands. Not that they could access the technology or my avatar but simply knowing it existed concerned me at this point.

The armored limo was waiting for me just outside the plane when we landed. I could tell by the how low it sat to the ground that either two sumo wrestlers were sitting in the back or it was armored. The driver was a gorgeous Japanese girl who couldn't have been any older than I was but her carefree smile masked the cold nature of her eyes and when she opened the door for me I noticed the calluses on the ridge of her left hand indicating she had martial art training. Was I being paranoid or just cautious I asked myself as we slipped into the luxurious interior of the car? I adjusted the ceremonial mask of office for the Nth time and tried to find a comfortable position but my anxiety was through the roof.

"Should I be concerned that our driver has combat training?" I asked the Mayor as the limo left the airport proper.

"She is I hadn't noticed, I am sure she is here for our protection Sir," he said his voice steady and unafraid.

"That sounds logical I suppose they do want me to arrive safely right?" I asked and he just smiled and nodded.

"We are all on the same side remember that," he said and I tried to take that to heart but my gut was telling me otherwise.

I left my concerns unvoiced and kept my vigilance up and watched everything waiting for the proverbial shoe to drop.

The temple complex was located high up in the hills far away from civilization. The nearest town we passed couldn't have held more than a thousand people tops. The temple itself was an impressive sight and I guessed it dated back at least four hundred years and was beautifully maintained. The driver pulled into the courtyard and parked the limo outside the temple's main gate and she came around and opened the door. I let the Mayor step out first then I followed as our driver walked up and opened the great wooden door and motioned for us to follow. Buddhist nuns filed passed as we entered the main chamber and there standing thirty feet tall was the smiling Buddha of Hokkaido. Its bronze skin gleamed in the slanting rays of sunlight that filter in from windows set high upon the wall. The driver stopped twenty feet from the grinning figure and bowed low before turning to greet us. Here it comes I thought but she told us in very broken English that this was our retreat from prying eyes and that the Grandmaster would be arriving at sunset to welcome me himself. Then she turned once more and led us to a door and through that into the temple proper. My room was large but sparsely decorated as fit a Buddhist monk but not necessarily the Hidden Master.

Once I was comfortable two women in pale blue kimonos arrived and each taking an arm I was silently led to a private bath and there stripped of my ceremonial robes and the clothes beneath them. I was offered a cloth mask to don while I was in the bath. They averted their eyes while I swapped one mask for the other. Then they cast off their kimonos and led me into the steaming waters that were I learned later fed by a natural hot spring. As I sat in the bath a girl took position on either side and kept me company. There was no touching or groping just a chance to soak and relax. After a half hour or so the driver appeared from the far end of the bath entering from a separate door than the one I had used and was now changed into a dark blue kimono and her hair down and flowing in the slight breeze from above.

"I do hope you are enjoying yourself Master," she said in her accented English.

"I am enjoying the company thank you," I replied.

"Good, I couldn't help but overhear your comment about my martial training and wish to clarify my position in regard to your office. My name is Akira Kusanagi and I am your humble servant as is everyone here at the temple. Before the Grandmaster arrives we wish to swear our loyalty to you and the Order."

"Does the Grandmaster know of you," I asked smiling under the mask.

"No Sir and I am glad you are aware of our presence and our purpose. Sadly though the title of Majestrix is still vacant," she said approaching the pool.

"I mean to remedy that soon," I said and she smiled brilliantly.

"Then the challenge will be sent out and we may have the honor of proving our merit to you?"

"I was simply going to appoint someone but I take it that isn't how it's done?"

"Oh no Sir," she said as she untied the belt and let the kimono fall to the ground, "there are tasks that must be performed."

I stared at her nude form and she lowered her eyes as she slowly entered the water. She sat down opposite me in the bath and she could see my raging erection below the water but did nothing to 'help' me.

"What kinds of tasks are performed," I asked taking my problem in hand and began stroking my cock and all three women blushed.

"The old Master called it fighting, fucking and befriending," the girl to my left moaned.

"Yes," the girl to my right whispered. "The first task is a martial competition to determine those best capable of defending the Hidden Master."

"The second task is to find the woman capable of fulfilling your sexual needs. She is chosen for her desire, beauty and sexcraft," the woman opposite me moaned still watching me stroke myself.

"Lastly, from the few that remain you must find she who will be your confidant, companion and conscience." The girl to the left finished with her face flushed with desire and still something held all three back.

"I have a question," I began and they all three looked at me. "Which of you will be entering the competition?"

"Oh Master, none of us will be entering the contest," the one opposite me answered. "We are Buddhist nuns and sworn to a life of chastity and service."

I quit touching myself immediately and began to apologize but they all pouted disappointed that I had stopped.

"I am confused," I said as I slowly reached down and all three watched me intently as my hand wrapped around the shaft of my cock again.

"Master," the one across said after licking her lips. "We have never seen a naked man before much less him touching such an impressive member."

"What about your vows," I asked.

"Technically we cannot perform or join in any sexual act. But Buddha does not forbid the watching of such an act, technically."

"So you can't reciprocate by doing what I do," I asked and they shook their heads. "I hate to leave you in an excited state though."

"I don't understand Master," said the girl on the right.

"If I continue with what I am doing it will get you all the more aroused will it not," I asked standing up and sitting on the edge of the bath my erection now at eye level for the young women. "What will you do after I climax." I said slowly stroking my length and their eyes fixed on my cock. "Will you go off to your duties afterwards?"

"No Master," the one to the left moaned. "I will go out to the garden and relieve the burning desire with my fingers."

"And I will go to my room and do the same." The girl to the right groaned.

"What will you do Sister," I asked the one across from me whose mouth was watering and I could see her shaking with need.

"I will relieve my desire here Master for I cannot wait a moment longer." So saying she sat opposite me and lifted her left leg from the water and rested it on the tiles near the edge of the bath.

As I stroked my cock a little faster now she began to finger her soaked sex and tease her clit with the other hand. She let out soft moans as her fingers moved faster too. The other two watched intently and it was a full minute at least before their willpower was broken and they mirrored their Sister and sat on the edge with a leg out so I could easily see their pussies and joined in masturbating. I wanted to stand between the nun opposite of me and plunge my cock into her but that would be a line I could never cross. I watched each of them seeing their faces all aglow in primal lust as they pleasured themselves.

"How does it feel," I asked them.

"Good," the girl on the left moaned. "It feels so very good Master."

"NNNNNNNN," the one on the right bit her lip and nodded, "Getting close Master."

"I want," the one opposite me purred. "I want you inside of me but... I can't Master I am so sorry." She said as her eyes rolled up and she came hard her body shaking with the release of so strong an orgasm.

That seemed to set the others off and within seconds the other two came and I could tell they would have allowed me to take their virginity if I had but asked. The three slipped back into the bath and sat opposite me watching me jack off. Unable to fight the desire to come any longer I stroked my cock faster and faster and aimed the tip at the center girl's face. With a great effort I bit back a scream as cum flew and painted all three of them as I directed the flow. This was a wet dream come true. Three Japanese girls with faces painted with my sperm. Smiling they dropped beneath the surface of the bath and washed the cum off and then they stood and pulled me into the bath. The two girls resumed their positions to the left and right of me respectively but this time pressed their bodies against me and the Sister sat opposite me and just watched me as the girls ran their hands over my body everywhere but between my legs. It didn't take long before I was painfully hard again and still they teased me with light kisses to my neck and nipples and the third girl just watched. I closed my eyes and simply enjoyed the pleasures they were giving me.

"His eyes are closed go ahead," the girl opposite me said in Japanese.

"Finally," moaned the girl to my left also in her native language.

"I thought he would never close them now we can suck him off and you princess you can ride his huge American cock." The girl on the right moaned.

What was going on here? First they masturbate and tease me with an easy access to any or all of their pussies. They play at being nuns but are they really? Now that my eyes are closed they are not just eager but willing to break their supposed sacred vows. I was being moved to sit on the edge of the bath again and someone pushed my knees apart and was kneeling between my legs. I felt a small gentle hand wrap around the shaft of my cock and begin to slowly stroke.

"He is so very hard princess let me get him nice and slick for you and then we can watch you consummate your position as the Majestrix."

"I will be the one to choose that position young woman," I said in fluent Japanese and the silence was profound. "I will allow you to suck me off and swallow my cum in lieu of a terrible punishment."

"Your eyes are closed Master who will you punish for harsh words spoken?" It was the girl they called Princess.

I snatched and captured a fistful of the girl's hair that knelt between my legs.

"She'll do Princess; if you leave she earns three times the punishment. Or if she pleases me enough perhaps I will name her Majestrix?"

"Master," the girl no longer squirmed in my lap but lowered her head and began to lick and suck now.

"You wouldn't dare," the Princess said with such venom her anger slipping its leash.

"Master what may I do to earn your favor?" the other girl asked and I heard the Princess swear. "I prefer the Master's grace to his wrath Princess."

I felt a second tongue begin to lick the shaft while the first focused her attention on the head. I heard splashing the wet smack of footsteps on the tile.

"Admitting defeat already Princess, I will assume you forfeit your chance at the title then."

"Damn you," she cursed. "My mother died in the title as Majestrix and it should have been mine by right upon my coming of age but the old Master denied me my legacy."

"I can't imagine why," I said to her. "What at its core is the duty of that position Princess?"

"What," she said her forward progress halted. "What do you mean?"

"MMMMMMMM that feels wonderful girls," I moaned and then returned to my attention to the furious woman standing naked and dripping water from her firm young breasts her nipples hard from the chill in the air. "I asked you a fucking question. What at its core is the duty of the Majestrix?"

Even with eyes closed I could see her in my mind and the look of anger slipped away as she contemplated my question.

"Service, Honor and Commitment," she said softly.

"Service to whom," I asked.

"To the Hidden Master," she said.

"Honor to whom," I asked.

"Honor to the Sisterhood," she replied a little louder.

"And commitment to what," I said the girls stopped and were watching the exchange intently.

"Commitment to the bringing of Order out of Chaos." The Princess said her words echoing off the walls.

"Now tell me where in those most sacred words and oaths do I or any other Master owe you a god damn thing?" my anger slipping its chain and cutting her deeply.

I heard her drop to her knees and begin to weep. I opened my eyes and the girls in the bath moved away and I smiled at them.

"You two have my favor. Not for the acts you performed but because you chose me over her." My words cut deeper still into the kneeling Princess and her head was touching the floor and her hair covered her face and spread out like an inky cloud. "She on the other hand has much to prove if she is even allowed to compete for the title."

"Master what do you want us to do," they said in concert.

"You two dry off, get dressed and go to the kitchen and help prepare a meal for me I am going to be working up quite an appetite."

"Yes Master," and they did as they were bid.

Once the room was empty I sat back down in the bath staring at the prone form of the Princess.

"How long have you trained for this position?" I asked her.

"My entire life Master," she said just loud enough for me to hear her.

"Tell me what skills you have," I queried. "Consider this a job interview."

"Master?"

"I asked you a question."

"I am fluent in English, German, Cantonese and Mandarin."

"Interesting, why those languages?"

"I spent years in a temple in my youth learning my fighting styles in China."

"How many forms do you know?"

"I have mastered six separate forms Master." She said her face still buried beneath her hair.

"What other skills do you possess Princess?"

"I have mastered the seven styles of Sexcraft Master," she purred softly.

"Seven," I asked my cock getting harder if that were humanly possible.

"Yes, I know how to please a man with my mouth, my breasts, my hands, my pussy, my ass, my feet and even my hair." Her voice took on a new sensual tone to it.

"Wow that is tempting," I said as she crawled over to me on her hands and knees her breasts swaying and her ass moving in an almost hypnotic way.

"Let me show you Master," she moaned and entered the bath her lips on mine and her body molding to me.

I moaned in her mouth when I felt her hand slip between us and grab my cock firmly.

"It would be such a pity to waste a fine erection like this wouldn't it Master?" she said as she began to stroke it.

"Oh god that feels so damn good," I moaned losing myself in her touch and looking down into her jade green eyes.

Akira was sitting on the edge of the pool now doing the splits and she was guiding my cock into her pussy again. She was teasing the head with the lips of her pussy.

"Just about there Master and then paradise," Akria purred.

"Stop," I cried out. "For the love of god stop..."

"Stop? You want me to stop Master?" she growled in frustration.

"Just long enough for this," I said and with an effort brought the hand with the signet ring on it to her lips. "Swear your loyalty to me and then my cock is all yours."

"Come on Master," she said pressing herself closer to me and the tip slipped into her. "Is now the right time for this?"

I bit my lip sending pain through me and it was enough to clear my head.

"Yes this is the perfect time for this. So either swear or get the fuck out and never come back."

I could see her weigh her options and with a devastating smile she lowered her lips to the ring and kissed it.

"I swear my loyalty to you, the Hidden Master," she purred then she took my index finger and slid it between her lips and began to lick and suck on it. "Now will you FUCK me?"

I responded by slamming my hips forward and burying my cock into her and with a gasp and a moan of 'yessssss' Akira began clenching her internal muscles as I thrust in and out of her. I leaned down and kissed her and felt a part of her melt as her hands went around my neck and her legs around my waist. There was a definite shift in the emotional dynamics and our grudge fuck quickly became making love. My thrusts slowed and time seemed to fall away as we took our pleasure one from the other. Her lips on mine, the touch of her hard nipples against my chest and of course her tight sex wrapped around me all culminated in a mind blowing orgasm that was quickly building.

"I can feel you swelling inside of me," she purred. "Are you going to cum inside of me?"

"Should I Akira Kusanagi or whatever your name is?"

"You can't get me pregnant if that's what you are worried about," she replied softly.

"Actually that was my concern, why can't I get you pregnant?" I asked as I thrust into her faster now.

"There are ancient herbal remedies for that, now shut up and fuck me will ya!"

I smiled and soon she was bent over and I was slamming into her from behind and her grunts and growls of pleasure were echoing off the chamber walls.

"Yeah baby, fuck my pussy... harder lover... yeah like that... NNNNNNNNN fuck your cock is so damn long and thick..."

I fought my climax as long as I could but eventually it won out. I rammed my cock into her as hard and fast as I could and with a squeal of delight from her and a cry of release from me I was shooting cum deep inside of her and her pussy was squeezing me as she came at the same time.

"After tonight I can show you the seven ways I can make you beg to cum," she purred. "But we only have time for this right now."

"I am glad you are on my side now Akira," I told her.

"Honey I have been on your side all along and to prove it I will have half the Sisterhood pledge their loyalty to you right now. The other half will do it after the ritual tonight."

With an ear splitting whistle the doors behind us opened and twenty or so women filed in one by one dropped their kimono, entered the bath and kissed my ring.

"I have nothing to hide from my new Master," each and every one of them pledged.

Then they exited the pool and the next one followed suit swearing their loyalty to me and showing off one amazing body after the other. When I glanced over at Akira she had once more taken on her more traditional Japanese persona and her fierce green eyes were gone. How did she do that? After the last girl had entered the pool and kissed the ring they formed a circle around me and I saw Akira amidst those in the circle.

123456...8