Iron Rain Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,787 Followers

"Is that Jon's grandmother," I asked but Gadda Doin was no longer there and when I looked Mary stood where the old man had.

"I have done some terrible things Nick, some very terrible things," and her frozen tears fell on her shivering naked body.

I managed to scoop her into my arms just before she collapsed and raced back to the house and laid her by the blazing hearth in the Germanic Room that had to be their dining room. I was beginning to figure out that with all of Jon's travels some of his finds made their way into his home and why not. As I held her close to warm her Mary or whatever her real name was muttered in her sleep and she switched languages the way some women changed shoes. I lost count after eight distinct dialects spilled from her lips.

"Surfer..."

"Master," Up raised Grim from my shadow and I had completely forgotten his presence there. "May I be of assistance?"

"Yeah, you've heard her can you identify the languages she is speaking," I asked.

"Some Master, Gaelic, French, Russian, German, Italian, Greek, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, Aramaic, Sioux and the others I have never been exposed to Sir."

"What the hell is she saying," I asked.

"The same thing over and over again, I am sorry so sorry."

"Sorry for what," I wondered.

"That I cannot tell Sir, but seeing as she is of Irish decent perhaps if I asked her in Gaelic she might respond to that," Grim offered.

"Excellent idea, go ahead," I said and watched and waited.

Grim moved by her head and leaned close and whispered in her ear and instantly she was ranting in that musical dialect. After some back and forth between her and Grim he looked at me and I could see he was having trouble processing what she had told him.

"Master, Mary Stone is a Nephilim of the House of Ishtar and branded... Rosalyn Dhu that is Gaelic for Black Rose. She is a killer of her own kind and it is not multiple personality disorder she suffers from but the residual life force of her Nephilim victims. If you believe her that is," Grim added at the last.

"Truth be told Grim, I am not sure what to believe," I said looking down at this multifaceted woman with renewed wonder and awe. "Who are you... really?"

"They took my name..." she whispered.

"Who took it and why," I pulled her closer still.

"The Twelve... they sent a Praetor and there was a fight... and He died for me," then her body shook as she cried and I knew that depth of pain.

The rest was sobs and incoherent ramblings that I couldn't make out so I just held her. The wind picked up outside and the snow fell as this nameless woman released her anguish and once again fell asleep in my arms. I picked her up and carried her to her bedroom. I laid her on her bed dressed her in a nightshirt and tucked her into bed. I felt a sense of synergy had been reached and all the crazy energy had come full circle somehow. I hoped when she woke she felt some sense of healing but sadly I couldn't be there when it happened. That wasn't my place; it was her husband's wherever he was.

I showered, shaved and dressed in my crumpled clothing and headed out in the snow storm perhaps hoping to get lost and be punished for my indiscretion with Mary Stone but deep down I knew it would take more than blinding snow and freezing cold to stop the path I was on. While I walked my mind drifted and I questioned everything. I wondered if I was worthy of the responsibility that I had taken up and if there was someone else better suited to the task at hand. I no longer felt the forward movement, I no longer knew what direction I travelled and it was not to the bed and breakfast that my feet led me but to a grotto high above the town where hot water springs fed the pool and the fountains that played across the surface of the towering black obelisk.

Black Stone Ebony Flame:

It projected a good fifty feet above the surface of the pool and appeared as if newly crafted though deep down I knew otherwise. It appeared in shape and form very similar to Cleopatra's Needle in New York but instead of hieroglyphs strange alien characters covered its surface. I then remembered the bracelets I had purchased for Akira and they had mentioned that the designs were very similar to the Obelisk at the Black Lotus School. Was this a sister stone to that mysterious academy on the other side of the planet and if it was what purpose did they serve?

"Grim, are you still there?"

"Right here Master Nick, how can I be... whoa," he appeared in his hooded form and stopped speaking the minute he noticed the black monolithic structure in front of me.

"I take it you've seen something like this before?"

"In a manner of speaking... yeah," Grim said walking a complete circuit around the pool. "In the former Master's library there is a mention in one of his books of the six master stones that fell to earth during the Hyperborean Epoch and were scattered to keep them safe. The description fits this object here very closely."

"If I get a good scan of the characters can you try and decipher them," I asked making my own way around the pool.

"I can 'try' Master Nick, but no one has been able to decipher them...ever," Grim said with very little conviction in his voice.

"I know you'll do your best, begin scanning," I said and as the violet beam from my watch played over the obelisk's surface I slowly walked around it and after a finishing Grim informed me that the scan was incomplete.

"Master Nick, there is at least ten feet of the object under the water and due to the refraction effect of the pool I cannot get an accurate scan unless..."

"...unless I get wet?"

"UMMM yes Sir," he said with a wince. "Sorry."

I shrugged and stripped off my clothes and eased myself into the hot water of the pool. Once in the sweet almost fruity smell was very strong. I swam over to the center of the pool before diving beneath the water and continued the scan swimming in a slow circle until the watch chimed in the water indicating I was done here. I broke the surface and when I turned to swim back to the edge of the pool and my clothes I came face to face with Mary Stone. She had also stripped down and was treading water but it was the naked hatred in her eyes that set off the alarm bells in my head but it was already too late. Her hands shot out faster than I could react and grabbed either side of my head and there came that terrible soul wrenching scream from her throat.

"YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THEM? HERE TAKE IT ALL... TAKE THEM ALL!"

The water of the pool erupted in ebony flame that engulfed us and as I struggled against her grip the sudden eruption of alien memories poured into my consciousness and I took up her scream as entire lifetimes of murder, pain and ecstasy pushed out everything else. There comes a point when the mind cannot process anymore and it simply shuts down and that is what happened to me.

Mary Stone sat on the edge of the pool and stared out at the world alone in her mind for the first time in so many years. The voices were gone and she saw what she had done and fled into the night, into the storm, away from my body and away from those dead eyes seeing nothing.

"I'm sorry Nick... I am so very sorry," she muttered over and over again as she crashed through the blizzard and headed for home.

I awoke near the small town at the edge of the sea. The morning sun was burning away the ground fog and I lay naked upon the soft spring grass still damp with dew. I sat up resting on my feet and the long cascade of scarlet locks fell before my eyes. Something was terribly wrong and yet I could not remember something very important but what was it? I reached out with slender hands with their delicate fingers and touched my hair and it felt so wrong and yet it was my hair, wasn't it? I pulled the proud mane of red hair about my naked form and it touched the earth it was so long. I stood up and felt the great strength that flowed through me and it was a primal thing. Was I some forest spirit that raced along the hidden ways and seldom saw the likes of men? I walked for a while in the pathless parts of this primeval place and knew only peace. Then I came across a pool and was drawn to it so that I may know myself better. I knelt down at the water's edge and looked in to examine my reflection. What ethereal creature is this? A face so lovely with its pale freckled skin and upswept almond shaped eyes the color of deepest jade. A delicate nose over a small but kissable mouth with full lips and a talented tongue no doubt hidden behind those very lips; I turned my head and pulled my hair from my ears to see their fine structure that came to a subtle but noticeable point. I was not elf-kind but perhaps kin of those legendary folk. I placed my hair behind me to better see what else I might examine and lo and behold womanly breasts that filled my hands and a little more besides. MMMMM what man could resist these pressed against his flesh? And such pale nipples and areoles the color of new fallen snow so very sensitive when teased as I was doing now. I stood up and saw the flat muscular tummy and below that the carpet of red just above my glistening sex. If my nipples were sensitive how much more could my naked sex be? I released one breast and let my hand slowly travel down touching my belly, my soft tuft of pubic hair and below that...

"NNNNNNNNNNNNNNN Oh Yes..." I moaned and my voice echoed over the surface of the pool.

It was slick with need and my fingers knew just what to do though even as they teased and pleased I craved something more, something long and hard and male! I sat down hard and pleasured myself without thought of how loud I was or how exposed I was and that played into my favor. Two fingers slid in and out of my sex while a finger from my other hand discovered and began to play with the little button of flesh just above. I was rocking and moaning as my first climax began to fill me up until my body could contain it no longer and with a piercing cry it crashed over me and I felt good, so very good! When I could breathe again I slipped into the cool waters of the pond and enjoyed the simple pleasure of the feel of the water all around me. I could move through the water as easily as I did on the land. Then I heard the mad crashing sound coming the woods and slipped down until only my eyes were above the water. The poor thing must be some poor wounded beast to be making so much noise but when at last it broke through the thicket it was not an animal but a man, a very young handsome man! A jolt of desire filled me from between my legs up until the heat hit my brain and everything went warm and fuzzy. There was that ache to be filled that I would fulfill and he was the one to do it.

"Miss, are you alright," he asked with a look of genuine concern in his voice.

"I am naked," I told him and saw his eyes widen, heard his heart begin to race and I could smell his arousal even from where I was. "Can you help me," I purred.

"I can go and get you some clothes," he said but I cut him off by swimming to the edge of the pool.

"MMMMMMMMMMM that's not the kind of help I need," I said moving out of the water showing him my nakedness. "I need a strong young man to make love to me."

I watched him swallow hard his mouth dry now, the erection in his pants obvious and his gaze riveted to my bosom.

"UMMMMM... I've never..." he stammered.

A virgin! The hunger welled up and I was upon him tearing off his clothes with hands and teeth and soon his scent was encompassing me. A young male in heat how perfect! He was on the ground beneath me and his hardness was in my grasp and I stroked him lightly.

"Let me do everything," I moaned in his ear. "Do you like my touch lover?" He nodded vigorously. "Would you like more?" Again he nodded. "Good now lie back and let me taste you."

I slowly and sinuously moved down his body my hand never slowing and I could see he was painfully hard in my grasp. HEHE wait until he felt my mouth around him. He was a robustly hung fellow and thick as well as long, perfect. I knelt between his legs and looked up at him never letting my gaze drift from his. I lowered my mouth to him and let my tongue flicker over the thick mushroom shaped head of his circumcised cock.

"Don't fight anything, if you feel like shooting in my mouth go ahead, I don't mind," I told him and the look of delight in his eyes told me he belonged to me.

I took the tip into my mouth and licked and sucked and felt his entire body stiffen and knew his first climax wasn't far off. Who could blame an inexperienced youth of maybe twenty summers? I let another two or so inches slide between my lips and the guttural groan he let out told me he was second away. I stroked him faster now and applied more pressure to make sure I didn't miss a drop. Twenty strokes later his groan became a cry of release and his seed hit the back of my throat and I swallowed greedy to feed off his sensual energy. But that was just a tease for the real mean I wanted to devour. I continued stroking and now began to move my head up and down on him feeding more and more of his quickly hardening flesh down my throat. I heard his gasp of surprise and delight as he lay there enjoying what delights I had to offer him. When he was ready for me I lifted my head up and away and moved to straddle him. His hard flesh was pointing at the clouds when I lowered my hungry sex over his and felt that wonderful moment when the tip opened me up and then slid inside. We moaned together as I slid down and he impaled me inch by agonizing inch. Soon I was full and he was snug inside of me and by the look on his face he was enjoying himself immensely. I began to ride him and his grunts of pleasure when I dropped down were getting louder and louder. Soon he would want to take over and I would relinquish the power but until then. I leaned forward resting my hands on his wide burly chest and used that for leverage as I drove my hips up and down on him. That lasted another minute or two before with a rush of movement he lifted me up and off of him and he set me gently down onto the ground. I got onto my hands and knees and offered him my sex with a wiggle of my hips and he accepted my offer with a raw thrust of his hips driving his cock as deep into me as he could. My young stud was thrusting behind me and pleasuring me just like I wanted.

"UNNN UNNN UNNNN," I moaned for his ears alone. "Take me lover... make me yours!"

But he was a rutting bull and my words fell on deaf ears as he plowed into me. What he lacked in finesse, which he had none of, he more than made up for in enthusiasm and stamina which he possessed in droves. I felt my second climax quickly approaching and I think he could sense it too and thrust harder and faster into me and my cries rose in pitch until...

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS," I called out as my body shook as the waves of pleasure engulfed me and still he hammered my sex from behind. "OH SHIT!!!!" I cried out as one orgasm followed the other.

He rolled me onto my back and the continued to fuck me hard and fast. I could tell by his ever thickening member that he was close.

"MMMMMMMMMM can I suck you off again lover, you don't want a baby now do you?"

He shook his head and eased out of me and I took him into my mouth tasting him and me on his rock hard cock. He thrust slowly in and out of my throat as I let my teeth play lightly across his flesh and he moaned louder liking the mix of pleasure and modest pain. I took him in hand and as before I stroked him and wrapped my lips tight around the tip. But this time as he came I slipped one of my razor sharp canine into the large vein that ran underneath his cock and as he shot off got a nice mix of cum and blood. I licked him clean and saw the euphoric effects of my 'kiss' take hold. He would never remember my little bite. Now I sat back on my heels reveling in that full feeling of his orgasm enriched blood coursing through me. My eyes closed and I floated along in my own little world until... SNAP!

I spun around in time to see the three hunters slip from the woods all smiles and the smell of their excitement was overpowering.

"So that's where he went off to," said the tallest and thinnest of the men. "Had a little fun have we lad?"

"You've been right awful greedy you have," said the second and most powerfully built of the three. He had rugged good looks and I didn't mind his gaze upon my flesh.

"We should all have a go at her shouldn't we boys," said the oldest and easily the ugliest man I had ever seen he said setting down his bow and freeing a cock of epic proportions.

"Can't judge a cock by its cover," I whispered.

"Did she just say what I think she said?" the first man said dropping his pants revealing an adequate piece of man flesh.

"I think she wants all three of us at once boyos," the second man said showing a nine inch monster that was thicker than any I have ever seen.

I licked my lips and crooked my finger at the group and that was as they say that. I had one cock in my hand stroking it, one in my mouth and that ugly old fart sliding his prodigious length up inside of me from behind. I was moaning as that mean old fucker was ramming that beast into me touching depths yet unplumbed. The other two were taking turns fucking my throat and getting stroked and ready to fuck me. But it was that old fuck that raised the bar for everyone.

"Ere now, why don't we have Mr. Mason bugger her arse while I finish her pussy nice and rough like and you Mr. Carpenter keep up fucking her throat like a real gentleman?"

"Fine by me," they both agreed so suddenly all the cocks were gone but only momentarily.

Mr. Mason the first fellow I had seen lay down on the ground and I was picked up very unceremoniously and lowered onto his pecker and I let out a wicked moan as his thickness pierced my ass without so much as a glob of spit. As I howled in protestation that ugly old fuck rammed his cock into my pussy and Mr. Carpenter shut me up with that lovely cock of his down my throat. The young devirginized lad watched on in stunned horror and was stroking himself off while I was ganged up on. My moans of protest only fueled Mr. Carpenter's pleasure and he fucked my throat faster now as that grand old cock plowed my pussy in long hard strokes. This drove that fat cock in my ass in and out and after a little while it actually began to feel okay once I had time to acclimate a bit. I was thanking the goddess for the young man's energy still coursing through me when this happened. Though it felt great I was tired of the stench of the old man between my legs so I began squeezing my sex around him and pushing him to cum faster now and it didn't take much of that to send him spilling his seed deep inside of me.

"MMMMMMMMM don't go anywhere gramps I ain't done with you yet," I whispered.

The second man pulled out of my throat and slid into my pussy stretching it ever so nicely before he too began to hammer away at my insides like there was no tomorrow. But though shorter in length his cock filled me up so much better than the old man's. I managed to wrap my legs around my lover and with a squeeze and a thrust I drove him just a little deeper still.

"MMMMMMMMMMMM Yes lover fuck me... drive that into me just like that," I moaned to him.

While my hunger seemed unquenchable the men were not and one by one they fell like flies or came and went. I was pleasantly surprised when the young man who had come to my rescue was now behind me thrusting his hard flesh in and out of my ass while Mr. Carpenter had his second go at my pussy. When all of them were sated and panting on the ground still I hungered for more and that deepest and most terrible of desires awoke in me and try as I might to warn them off the men stayed and died one by one. The old man was first to feel the true 'kiss' of a Nephilim in heat and as I leapt upon him and sank my canines into his flesh it wasn't his blood that I needed it was his very life stuff that I drew from his dying body. Sadly the others did not know what fate awaited them until it was far too late. Even that sweet young thing whose virginity I had taken perished beneath me writhing in ecstasy.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,787 Followers