Iron Rain Pt. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYY GODDDDDDDDDDDD," Isis cried out not a minute later as her body convulsed in orgasm and I felt her vice-like grip on my dick.

"DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNN," I cried out with her.

When she could Isis rolled off of me and I got up onto my knees and stared at Bast. I mouthed the words 'your turn' and she smiled and got onto her hands and knees for me. She even gave me a little ass wiggle for incentive, like I needed that, I moved behind her and eased slowly into her making her wait to be filled. She made little grunting noises until she was impaled completely then and only then did she look over her shoulder and smile at me.

"Make me scream," she said in challenge.

"You asked for it," I replied with a smile of my own.

Isis had rolled onto her side and still reveling in her post orgasmic glow watched what happened next with great delight. I settled my hands onto the cat goddess' hips and took a very firm grip. Then I slowly began to move my hips forward and back loving the tight feel of Bast's pussy wrapped lovingly around me. Then I began to hammer my hips forward in quick hard jabs making her gasp with each and every movement. Soon she had her face buried in a pillow to keep from crying out. The sound of our bodies meeting went from a soft wet slap to a body jarring thwack. It wasn't long before both her and I were covered in a layer of sweat me from the exertion and her from the brutal pounding she was receiving.

"I can stop anytime," I said.

"Don't... you... dare...," she cried out. "UNNNN UNNNNNN UNNNNNN..."

Then she was biting her pillow again and I continued relentless, a man on a mission to punish a loud mouth woman who thought she could take anything I could dish out. I'm not saying I wasn't enjoying every fucking minute between Bast's legs but I had something to prove. Call it plain old fashion male pride and it was on the line. With a particularly powerful thrust I stopped and ground against her as I took hold of her and rolled her onto her side now. I placed her upper leg over one shoulder and scooted closer and how shall I put it, plumbed new depths. I could see her eyes widen as I began to assault her soaked sex with my cock and I loved every second of it.

"All you have to do is nod and I will stop," I said as I thrust harder still into her.

"NEVER," said the fertility goddess.

"Have it your way," I said with a huge smile.

I slammed my cock as deep and as hard as I could now and Bast's eyes rolled up in her head and the pillow fell from her numb fingers as her cry of climax echoed all over the temple. Still I hammered away at her sex, driven to prove my point. In this case deep in her tight little pussy. Isis had moved close now watching and licking her supple lips. She observed the speed and force of our 'love making' if you could call it that. As sensory overload neared I slowed down long enough to roll the cock hungry slut onto her back and using her thighs for leverage continued fucking her rotten. Isis reached out and brushed errant hairs from Bast's face and saw the ruddy coloring in her cheeks and whispered something in her ear. Bast clamped a hand over her mouth and I looked at Isis in utter confusion.

"What did you tell her," I asked.

"I said that if she could last another five minutes with you I'd let you do anything to me in a sexual way of course."

"And if she doesn't last?"

"You can do anything to her that you want," she replied.

"Well it appears that either way I win," I said.

"Yes it does, doesn't it?"

"I still want to break her though, no hard feelings."

"Think nothing of it, break the little bitch!"

I slowed my pace just a little but added more force and Bast's eyes snapped shut and her coloring deepened with each and every thrust. Her body was literally quivering on its own now and it was just a matter of time. Sensing a pattern I adjusted my thrusts in time with her body and now I could hear her moaning against her hand and it was getting louder by the second. Now I slowly picked up the pace and so did her body falling into rhythm with mine. Bast's back was arching upward and both of her fists were clenched tight and with time running out I resorted to a dirty trick to break the little slut. I rolled her onto her side barely missing a beat and licked my index finger and Isis watched with great delight as I teased Bast's asshole with my finger and she was shaking her head but I just smiled a with a well timed thrust of cock and finger she screamed loud and clear.

"STOP... NO MORE..."

I felt her pussy spasm and her ass clench around my finger very tight indeed. I yanked my finger and cock free and she instantly pulled herself into a tight ball and lay there quivering.

"Time," I asked and Isis just smiled.

"You just barely missed the deadline," Isis declared.

"Pity," I said and Bast looked up realizing I had made her scream after time had run out on purpose.

"You could have... at any time... and you waited until... Nick you are a mean man!" Bast moaned almost coherently.

"You say that now but during it you were loving every minute of it admit it," I called her out.

"Maybe," she purred.

"Whatever," I said.

I snapped my fingers and one of my harem was shoved out from where she and the others were hiding and walked over and presented herself to me.

"Lord Anubis?" she asked.

I crooked my finger and she knelt close so I could whisper in her ear.

"Be sure to bring those after the bath understood," I said loud enough for any to hear.

"Yes Lord," she said smiling.

After a bath and donning fresh clothing from my predecessor's wardrobe, it seems he was as found of jeans and t-shirts as I was; the harem girl arrived with a silver tray with a dark cloth over it. I peeked underneath and smiled.

"Perfect," I said and waited for Isis to finish drying off.

As she turned to leave I coughed and got her attention.

"Yes Nick," she asked.

"Um we have a bet to settle," I said. "Come over here."

Smiling she wiggled her way over and stood before me proud and naked, ah but for how long I wondered.

"Kneel," I said and she did so very eagerly.

I nodded to the harem girl and she moved behind her and lifted up her long wet mane of hair. Then I took the collar from beneath the cloth and placed it around her neck. Then I attached the leash and Isis looked up at me with a mix of anger and resignation.

"A bet is a bet," she said. "And this definitely falls under sexual."

"Time to go on your feet," I said and turned to go.

"Aren't you forgetting something," Isis said.

"No," I replied without turning around.

"Clothing," she said weakly. "You don't really expect me to..."

With a sharp tug she was pulled forward and now she was resigned to her humiliation in full.

"You are going to make this up to me right," she asked as we walked.

"Oh yeah, it'll make what happened to Bast feel like a walk in the park."

"Alrighty then," she said with a brilliant smile.

We made our way to the obelisk chamber there to find a much diminished Amon Ra. He had the look of any teenage Egyptian except for maybe the jeans, black t-shirt and bare feet. But physically he was handsome but not in any 'divine' sort of way. He was smoking a nasty smelling cigar and he looked tired as all hell. I sat down next to him as Isis knelt behind me and he looked at me and offered me a wan smile.

"I am glad you are here Nikolas," he said wearily. "I have been holding this group together for far too long. It's time someone else took over. Though I will admit my disappointment that Bennu chose you over me but maybe that's arrogance or just plain self entitlement. It's a moot point now my time is almost up."

"You seemed pretty resigned about that," I said looking him in the eye.

"Sometimes you can't fight fate," he said with a weak shrug.

"But what if you could, would you?"

"I don't follow," he said looking at me a bit of hope smoothing out some of the lines around his haggard eyes.

"What if you could cheat fate and say go under the radar for a few thousand years?"

Now he was smiling and took a deep lungful of cigar smoke and held it.

"What I mean is I could use someone with your wisdom and skill sets for afterwards and you are no good to me dead," I continued as he enjoyed his cigar. "Come with me and teach on the island."

"Teach," he said blowing out the smoke. "Teach who?"

"Any or all of the races could benefit from what you have to share," I said.

"Hmmm, but what about my appearance, the other immortals will spot me on sight?"

"Let me handle all of that," I said with a smile. "What do you say?"

"Set or Loki or whatever you want to call him is going to be pissed you taking credit for the kill," Ra said smiling now too.

"I am counting on it," I told him.

"What about her," Ra asked.

"Oh her, Isis is my bitch for next thousand or so years aren't you sweetheart?"

"Thousand or so years," she blurted out.

"Yeah, you never placed a time limit on that bet now did you?"

"Oh hell," she cursed. "No I didn't."

"Smile think of all the kinky ass shit I am going to do to you," I said.

"Promise it won't get boring and I'll help anyway I can," she said.

"You have my word," I told her.

"Okay I'm in..."

The explosion rocked the entire complex and immortals and mortals alike came running. There in a smoldering ruin was the charred body of Ra in all his divine aspect. Now he was reduced to a burned out husk and the entire pantheon assembled to see me as Anubis holding both my staff as well as Ra's. Everyone knew that Ra would rather perish than see me in possession of his most prized artifact. Isis and Bast were actually on their knees and in tears seeing the ruin I had wrought. I guess they thought I would wait before challenging him. Horus looked down at the corpse and then to me.

"What is this Anubis what have you done," asked the god of justice.

"I challenged Ra to personal combat and he would rather die than yield."

"It seems we are at a loss now," Thoth said to the others. "Who will take of the mantle of Ra?"

"Oh I don't think that will be necessary," I said and every eye was on me. "I have decided to merge the role of Ra and Anubis."

"You cannot do that," Isis wailed. "The roles must be kept separate."

"There will no longer be a rising sun and a setting sun just the Eternal Sun," I said. "I have decided to take on the mantle that Bennu bestowed upon me. I will become her male aspect here, no Ra and no Anubis only Phoenix now and forever."

The assembly stared open mouthed and Thoth smiled before he bent knee acknowledging my title of lordship. One by one they dropped knee, the mortals did so en mass, and then one by one the immortals saw the way things were going wisely did not contest my claim. That is until Set arrived and viewed the scene. The lord of the night was very displeased at this turn of events.

"Have you lost your fucking mind," he roared at me. "First the Nephilim and now this... what the hell is wrong with you?"

"I don't understand," I asked desperately trying to provoke him into action. "He's dead and from all accounts you wanted him that way. So where is the conflict here?"

"You fucking moron I was supposed to kill him and take over not YOU," he was screaming now. "You have ruined everything you touch!"

"Well if you had the balls to carry out what fate decreed this wouldn't have happened now would it?"

"I had it all planned out to the nanosecond and now... centuries of planning out the fucking window! I should kill you for your interference!"

"Should of... could of... would of..." I said mocking him. "Face it you are a fucking coward and will always be last..."

SNAP! Set / Loki took on his direst aspect and launched himself at me. While I waited for my trap to spring and a mere one foot separating us he hit the trigger and he was imprisoned in a not so original two dimensional space.

"Comfy," I asked and the look of sheer surprise was present on everyone's face. "Anyone else want to question my authority? No. Good cause I really don't have time to dick around any longer. I have a cephalopod to deal with. Ptah if you could open up a portal to any of the higher planes that would be grand."

I looked at Loki and smiled.

"If you really think I was going to take you back to the island with me you were dead fucking mistaken," I explained to him and everyone else.

The shimmering portal appeared and with a little nudge from me the tumbling pane of shimmering force disappeared and then with a dramatic hiss the portal closed.

"While I am dealing with things I will have Horus here act as my second, if that is alright with you," I asked and he nodded solemnly. "Great, now in case anybody gets any stupid ideas..."

I leveled the shimmering staff in my hands and destroyed the mortal remains of Ra.

"No resurrection for you," I said and I think that drove things home more than anything.

I gestured and transported the obelisk directly to the Black Pyramid and then did a quick circuit around the fountain and pool tracing glyphs upon the pools walls.

"That'll keep the regenerative properties of the water until I return. Well gotta run wish me luck."

I made my way back to the Black Talon to find both Ra and Isis waiting for me. Ra was wiping tears from his eyes he had been laughing so hard. But the stress and lines that once criss-crossed his handsome features were long gone now. I envied him. They greeted me with hugs and slaps on the back.

"Well done Nikolas," Ra said all smiles.

"What now," Isis asked.

"Ra goes into the Shaw witness protection system. He gets a new face, a new identity and a new life." I told them as I reached out and touched the once god and started the change.

Isis watched amazed as his skin began to darken until it was the color of ebony and his hair grew long and became the hue of untarnished silver. Then the rest of his body took on the aspect of a Svartalfar, a dark elf, for who would seek him out in the body of a nonhuman?

"Amazing," Isis whispered. "I detect no illusion of any kind."

"That is because that is his new form," I said as I settled my hand on her shoulder and performed the same process upon her.

"What did you just do," Isis cried out. "Not me! I would back you against the others!"

"Until Loki told you to betray me," I said solemnly. "I'm sorry Isis but you won't even remember your old life. You will quite content as his partner and mate."

"Damn y..." she tried to speak but the change stole that thought and all the rage behind it away.

I reached in and opened the storage compartment beneath the seat of the Black Talon. I dressed them in their new wardrobe and waited for them to regain consciousness. It took much less time than I anticipated. Ra's eyes flickered open and looked up at me.

"Where am I," he asked.

"In Egypt," I told him. "I am a friend."

"Where is," he asked looking around and seeing Isis slumped near him. "Is she alright?"

"She is just sleeping, she should wake soon and then you can take my chariot to a safe place where food and shelter will be provided."

"You are too kind why are you doing this?"

"Because I can," I said with a genuine smile.

"Husband," Isis called out.

"We are safe wife, our friend here is giving us transport to a place of safety," Ra calmed her.

They both stood and turned to see the hovering grav bike. They walked around it a few times trying to see what made it float but just shook their heads in the end.

"It is a glorious vehicle," Ra said.

"I like her," I replied.

"How will we manage to operate such a thing husband," Isis asked.

"It has a pilot; though you cannot see him you will be able to hear him. Surfer, take them to the island and introduce them to Fire Heart as dear friends of mine to be given the best until I return."

"Aye aye captain," Surfer said over the internal speaker. "Sorry Master I got carried away."

"Climb aboard your chariot awaits," I told them.

The cockpit opened and Ra climbed in eagerly. Isis hesitated so I grabbed her by the hips and lifted her up and behind Ra. She let out a startled cry but her arms slipped around his waist easy enough. The cockpit slid shut and silently rose into the air. Then like a bullet it shot up and away leaving only a faint sonic boom in its wake.

"Good luck," I said before turning my full attention toward the next task.

Keys to the Kingdom:

I opened a portal to the nightmare city and steeled myself mentally for the jaunt. This isn't one of those things that any sane person would be doing. One visit was more than enough for most but here I was again stalking through a landscape that still left me wanting to click my heels and wish I was home.

My plan was simple. Sneak in sneak out and it wouldn't take more than half an hour. If I could have plucked the stone from its resting place without venturing here I would have. But the crazy geometry of the place made that impossible. I could see the line of monoliths that marked the general area the Keystone was located and believed all was going to plan, wrong. Once I gained line of sight on the stone and the small army surrounding it I knew I was fucked. I had read enough of the previous Hidden Master's library concerning the city and its denizens. Someone, Loki, had alerted them to my imminent arrival and destination.

"God damn you Loki!" I cursed.

The army of abominations was lead by a towering figure easy ten times the size of his minions. I approached as sneaking in was pointless as this juncture. Twenty or so feet away the figure raised his great webbed hand and I stopped.

"You must be The Shaw," the fished eyed thing said.

"You must be Dagon," I replied.

"We are warned against you," it said. "Taking the stone is impossible."

"Taking the stone yes, but that does not eliminate the possibility of you giving it to me," I shot back.

"You speak madness," Dagon said grinning, I think.

"I speak logic," I said and continued before it could argue. "Let me show you the new position I plan on placing the Earth in before you say no."

I displayed a hologram of the world as I meant it to rest after the controlled slide. Then I displayed the star patterns and let them work it out for themselves. It didn't take long.

"This is favorable to us," Dagon agreed. "Why would you do this?"

"Look at where Antarctica will lie; I will restore the home of the Old Ones to them."

"Once the ice melts there will be much flooding," it said with another hideous grin. "But you already know this. You have prepared for that contingency?"

"Yes."

"I see that both gain from this proposal Shaw. My Master will be pleased with this arrangement you may have the stone."

"NO," roared Loki from his hiding place. "You can't just give it to him!"

"I can and I have little deceiver," Dagon turned an angry eye on the chaos god.

"Well I can see you have things to work out I'll be going now," I said.

"No you won't I'll stop you," Loki said approaching even as Dagon's forces turned on him. "Wait I am your ally!"

"You stand between the Master's rise to power, you are no ally, kill him," Dagon snarled.

The stone safely shifted to the Black Pyramid I decided it was time to let Loki deal with Dagon on his own.

I let out a long deep breath of relief staring out at the seven stones on the ground floor of the Black Pyramid. Each in its specific position completing the great machine the Elder Things brought with them billions of years ago. Though beautiful with their dark polished surface I knew that they were not crafted of terrestrial stone. I had images in my head that each had been wrought out of the remnants of dead or drying stars so long ago it was mind boggling. I had begged, borrowed and stolen so that humanity and the other races would have a fighting chance with a controlled slide guided by my desire. The desire to preserve after all the death and destruction I had inflicted upon the world.