Is It Cheating?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was at a loss for words. I was probably moving my mouth back and forth like a fish out of water for quite a while before Gail snapped me out of my stupor with "Think about it. Let me know and I'll order the pussy."

With that she started to lift up the blanket. I jumped to my feet, we folded the blanket together and put it in her basket. I walked her to her car while we chatted about nothing in particular.

When we got to her car it was in an underground parking lot, with no one around. After putting the picnic basket in her trunk I turned her toward me and held both of her triceps in my hands. "Do you really mean it?" I genuinely asked.

"Never more serious," she grinned. "It will really be fun. If what you said at the anniversary party is true you'll be calling me in a day or two saying that you're on board," she grinned.

I bent down and gently kissed her lips, smiled, and walked away.

**********

Gail was right. After finding out online whatever I could about the two "Clone-A" products I called Gail up. "I'm in" was all that I said.

"I'm glad because I already ordered my product and I sure as hell don't want to waste a couple hundred bucks," she laughed before terminating the call.

"Bitch," I laughed to myself.

My kit was delivered to my office at the beginning of the next week. Actually, I bought two kits in case I screwed up the first one. I also bought just the right size of vibrator to put in it.

The directions were pretty simple. The only issue was keeping my cock hard during the initial curing process, but that was accomplished by looking at my favorite porn. I just made it. I should have asked Gail for a naked photo then I wouldn't have had any problem staying hard -- except that then I might have spontaneously ejaculated.

When my device completely cured it really was remarkable how close my "cloned wily" was to my hard cock, even with a good facsimile of my mushroom head. The vibrator I bought fit it perfectly so that there were no slack spots except for a tiny one at the mushroom head. I called Gail from my office as soon as it was completely ready.

Gail answered her cellphone "Is yours ready?"

"You bet," I chuckled.

"Meet at the Veterans' Park underground parking lot tomorrow, same spot, about noon, to exchange goodies?" she asked.

"Can't wait," I replied.

Gail was as provocative as I had ever seen her when we exchanged gadgets in the underground parking lot. I gave her a quick tutorial on my cock clone, and she gave me one on her pussy clone. We were very careful not to touch each other too intimately because we were both like sexual powder kegs and could have blown up. Our only touching at all was a quick kiss on the lips.

That Saturday my 105 inch 4K Ultra HD smart television set was installed. While sports and movies looked great on it I was anxious to make arrangements for the real reason that I bought it.

Because of my work and family, and Gail's activities and family, it was two weeks before we could arrange our first Zoom call. With all other family members out for an extended period we connected by Zoom. Naked Gail looked even better than I had imagined, which was a difficult thing to do considering how sexy the sultry tropical breeze was in my fantasies. She had me do a couple of slow 360 degree turns with my cock like a steel rod. We kissed at the same place on our screens and then we got to work, as indicated in the first paragraph of this story.

Of course the medical grade lubricated plastic pussy with attached vibrator was not nearly as good as the real thing, but since the brain -- including the optic nerve -- and eyeballs can be the most important sex organs when Gail and I came virtually simultaneously it was almost as good as the top 10% of real fucks in my life. We both were totally wiped out by our intense orgasms and chuckled and engaged in "pillow talk" almost like we were in the same bed.

By the time that we kissed the same part of our screens and terminated the Zoom call I was just starting to rally. To keep my high I went to work out, after carefully putting "my pussy" away.

***********

I was surprised to find out over the next year that my Zoom calls with Gail really completed my life, and I never yearned for or fantasized about anything ever again. In fact I do believe that my relationship with June -- especially the intensity of our sexual intercourse -- got even better, and my positive attitude transferred over to my relationships with my kids and people at work.

Because of scheduling difficulties Gail and I were only able to get together by Zoom eleven times over the next year, but even though we would have liked more because the orgasms were universally intense, surprisingly that was enough to satisfy us. We even found a way to record the 11th session -- which may have been our downfall. Both of us were really proud of ourselves that we got sexual release without actual cheating. Unfortunately we found out that not everyone had the same view.

***********

During our twelfth Zoom liaison Gail was vigorously moving my cloned cock with the vibrator on in and out of her pussy while swearing my name and staring at my naked body on the other end of the Zoom call. At the same time I was fucking her cloned pussy while staring at her naked body when the doors to our rooms opened almost simultaneously. June stepped into my room, Jay into Gail's. We were too far gone to stop and climaxed about thirty seconds after our spouses saw us, with disgusted looks on their faces.

In subsequent days we both tried to rationally explain to both June and Jay that what we did was not cheating. They didn't see it that way. As a last ditch effort we both agreed to go to see a trio of family counselors, one picked out by June, one by Jay, and one by both Gail and me, and we would agree with their determination.

After they met face-to-face with the four of us all three counselors -- including the one that Gail and I picked -- said that while creative it was still cheating. In addition to talking with us the counselors reviewed our recorded eleventh session (they got the recording from Jay); the counselors viewed it with a combination of awe, unease, and lasciviousness. Gail and I were mortified.

*************

As I write this story it is now about four years after the counselors gave their judgment of "cheating." Fortunately June and Jay were not vindictive during the divorces, or afterward. We all made reasonable accommodations so that Jay, Bill and I still successfully work together (although Jay and I are understandably not as close as we used to be). June and her new husband are very accommodating about the custody arrangements for Jimmy and Melody, and Gail is accommodating about custody arrangements with Jay and his new wife.

Gail and I got married as soon as our divorces were final, about forty two months ago. I live with Gail and her kids in what used to be Jay's and Gail's house. Jimmy and Melody are in the same school district as Jay's and Gail's kids, and we often go to school events together.

I thought that my Zoom liaisons with Gail were intense and sexually satisfying. They didn't even come close to the real thing; not even in the same solar system. We both passed out the first time that we fucked each other for real. I still don't know why Gail and I are so sexually attracted to each other, but from the sexual standpoint our marriage so far has been a forty two month long honeymoon.

In view of the counselors' decision in the prenup that Gail and I signed we included Zoom calls with others in our list of cheating behavior and we both vowed never again. Of course now that we have each other's real thing, why would we want anything else?

12