Is It Rape?

Story Info
If a woman wants it, when does it become rape?
1.8k words
4.22
75.7k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,503 Followers

What is rape? Sex without permission. But what if a woman wants to be raped? Is she to be denied her little foibles because someone says that that sort of thing is nasty?

Consider a woman, naked on your bed and holding out her arms to you, smiling. That's an easy one to answer -- she's willing.

Consider a second woman, curled up in a ball and screaming and saying go away. Again, an easy one to answer -- she's not willing.

But what about all the permutations between situation one and situation two? Where do you draw the line and say that is rape and that is not? Even harder, how do you define the situation where a woman wants to have sex but feels constrained to say no, against her own wishes. Is that rape?

The reason I'm waffling on about this sort of thing is because of a situation that arose at my house recently.

It was a Saturday morning and I was sitting down in the kitchen having a cup of coffee when in walked my sister, Penny, and one of our neighbours, Carly.

Carly was a quite attractive young woman, married, no children, reasonably intelligent, and seemed fit and healthy. The sort of woman I might try and get to know better if it wasn't for the husband attached to her.

As I was saying, the two of them wandered into the kitchen and Carly propped up a wall while Penny turned on the electric jug. They totally ignored me. I was just part of the furniture. Carly was in full complaint mode, never mind that the subject wasn't really fit for my ears.

She was dissecting her husband, rather brutally, I thought. Apparently he wasn't too good in bed. His performance, when she could persuade him to perform, was substandard and lately, Carly said, hadn't been able to perform at all. Carly was missing out on her bedtime antics and feeling frustrated.

Listening to her run on I suspected that her husband's cock had gone into retreat in sheer self-defence, but I may have been wronging her. Fortunately my sister didn't make any comments about her own sex life or I might have said something rude. A visitor, on the other hand, merited some politeness.

Penny finally got around to getting down a couple of mugs to make them some coffee, opened the fridge and then turned on me.

"Where's the milk, Andy?" she asked me, sounding exasperated.

"There isn't any," I said comfortably. "I used the last of it."

I could feel the chill coming from her but it didn't really worry me. I had my coffee.

"Why didn't you get more or at least warn me we were out," asked Penny.

"I did," I said gently. "Last night. You said you would pick some up on your way home."

For a wife you would accept you're at fault and rush out and get some milk. For a sister, you tell the truth and she can go get her own milk. I ignored the dirty look that came my way, and sipped my coffee.

Penny said something rude to me and then turned to Carly.

"I'll just run down to the corner shop and grab some milk. I'll only be five minutes. You stay here and entertain Andy for me."

Carly laughed and waved Penny on her way. Me, I just observed to myself that Penny had no concept of time. It would take her five minutes to get to the shop and five minutes to get back. Five minutes inside the shop, giving fifteen minutes she'd be gone, minimum. The way she natters to people it'd probably be closer to half an hour before she returned.

I turned to regard Carly as she lounged back against the wall. Have you ever studied body language and learnt the difference between closed and open postures? I have, and Carly's current stance was one of the most open you could have without starting to shed clothes.

She was leaning against the wall, legs spread slightly. Not blatantly, but the message was there. Her shoulders were pressed back against the wall, hands by her sides. She was in full display mode, presenting to a man, whether she realised it or not.

To top it off she had on stretch yoga pants which were stretched enough to let me see the colour and outline of her panties. It was shaping up to be a hot day so the boob tube she was wearing seemed reasonably. It was also tight enough to show that she wasn't wearing a bra.

Now despite the fact that Carly had just been discussing her sex life (or lack thereof) in front of me, she had a reputation for being a bit of a prude. I knew at least two guys who'd made passes and been slapped down very firmly. I suspected that if I made a pass she'd be shocked and slap me down as well, so I didn't.

I stood and moved over to stand in front of Carly, running my eyes over her appreciatively. She didn't so much as blink, just accepting it as her due while maintaining her open stance. I can take a hint.

I slipped my hand into the waist of her yoga pants and pulled her lower clothing down below her knees with one smooth movement. Trailing my hands back up along her legs as I rose, I let them linger for a moment on her smooth shaven mons.

"Nice," I said, smiling at her shocked face. I then unzipped and took my cock out.

"What are you doing," Carly cried, suddenly getting her voice back. "Have you gone mad?"

By this time my hand was between her legs, easing her lips apart and pressing forward with my cock. Carly never had a chance. Her wide open stance left her completely vulnerable to me and I was pushing up into her almost before she registered that my cock was attacking.

"I'm just letting you entertain me, like Penny said," I told her, pressing in a little deeper. It didn't particularly surprise me that she was wet already. She'd been talking about sex and exciting herself with her own desires of what might be. I was just following on from that.

Carly was looking down where my cock was steadily vanishing into her.

"You can't do that," she said. "I'm married."

"I'm not, and I think you'll find my cock doesn't care anyway," I returned, pressing harder. One final push and we were firmly together.

"Take it out," hissed Carly. "You can't do this to me. I mean it. Take it out now."

In reply I pushed her boob tube up freeing said boobs. They just seemed to fall naturally into my hands which closed firmly over them, treasuring them.

"Will you stop this," gasped Carly. "I don't want it."

For answer I pulled out slightly and then slid back in. Carly was sweating lightly now, breathing hard. Another slight withdrawal and return had her gasping and starting to squirm under my touch.

"Move with me now," I told her, pulling out further and pressing back faster, hearing her gasp as I slapped home. My next thrust was met by a reluctant thrust of Carly's hips as she moved to meet me.

For a while I kept it going slowly, letting Carly get into the rhythm despite any reluctance she might feel. I have to admit, if there was any reluctance it wasn't noticeable from the way her pussy engaged my cock.

It didn't take long and we were banging together in fine style. Finding her so responsive I didn't worry about hurting her but started thrusting into her pussy with my full power behind it. She squealed once, with the first full on thrust, but quickly settled down to meeting my efforts.

From that point on we were banging together in fine style, Carly doing everything in her power to make me climax. I was fighting a similar battle, pounding against her pussy, my testicles effectively spanking her lips as we merged.

It was the sort of race that we were both going to win, no matter who came first. I think I did, but Carly was right there next to me as I exploded within her.

Carly sagged against the wall, breathing hard. For a moment I considered pulling up her yoga pants for her but changed my mind. She was still limp against the wall as I finished pulling them down and off, nor did she resist when I lifted the boob tube over her head.

Taking her by the arm I steered her towards the bathroom. She was starting to revive as we reached it, and looked startled to find herself there.

"I thought you might like a quick shower," I told her.

Carly didn't even look at me, just stepped into the shower cubicle and turned on the water. A scream let me know she'd turned on the cold tap first, but I left her to sort that out.

Carly must have set some set of record for a woman in a shower. I'll swear it was only five minutes and she was wandering back into the kitchen, fully dressed and looking one hundred percent.

She took up a position against the wall again, but not the open stance that she had used earlier, I noticed.

"Why did you do that?" she demanded.

"Do what?" I asked, puzzled.

"You know damn well what you did," pointed out Carly.

"Um, I'm not too sure what you're getting at," I told her. "You were leaning against the wall, breathing hard and looking flushed, and I thought the heat was getting to you. That's why I suggested a shower."

Carly looked a trifle stunned.

"That's not what I meant and you know it," she hissed. Blushing, she finally said what was on her mind. "You pushed me up against the wall and raped me."

"What? I did no such thing. You seemed to be standing there in a daydream, then you started gasping. That's when I suggested the shower."

"Are you saying it didn't happen?" Carly demanded, apparently unable to believe I had such gall.

"Of course it didn't happen," I said. "Why, if I was going to rape you I'd lean you over the bench and slowly pull down your pants and then your panties. Then I'd penetrate you from behind, moving so slowly you'd be screaming for relief before I was fully in you. Then I'd slip my hands up inside your boob tube and take possession of your lovely breasts, and finally pound you until you were a screaming wreck, begging for more.

"Ah, it looks like Penny is finally back," I added.

Penny came waltzing in, milk in hand.

"Sorry I was so long," she said. "Everyone seemed to want to talk today."

Translation: I wanted to talk to everyone today.

"No problems," I said. "I was just telling Carly about things she will be able to look forward to. You can make me another cup while you're making your own."

Ashson
Ashson
8,503 Followers