Is it Really Cuckolding?

Story Info
It’s not your normal cuckold story.
2.5k words
2.79
25.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's not your normal cuckold story. It's just another one of my amusing tales.

I've been reading a few too many cuckold stories lately. I get angry as I read them and want to rewrite the ending or write my own. Some are loving and fun and I can let those slide. But some are just cruel. I don't like it when the husband eats cum out of his wife; that's just not right. Too much humiliation for me.

The Fetish and Interracial readers like those kinds of stories, I guess.

No judgment here. They're only stories and as much as I get upset, I read some of them too.

Anyway, back to my story. I decided to put a little twist on the old cuckold tale.

Again, one of my amusing tales. Don't start destroying me with how unrealistic this story is.

But it could!

Enjoy

We met in our junior year at college, and I knew I would marry Trey one day. He had everything I was looking for in a man. He was good-looking, big, strong, and witty. The first time we had sex, I knew he was a keeper.

Oh my god was it big! His dick, no not dick, cock; his cock was so big. It was long and heavy; I needed two hands to hold it.

Look, I was no virgin, and I had watched porn with a few of my friends. We knew Black guy's dick in those movies. Well, I never thought I would ever have one in me. But now that I had one, I wasn't letting it go.

Trey and I were a perfect couple, a big Black man, and a blond-haired blue-eyed white girl.

All my girlfriends at college were envious of me. I would tell them how good the sex was. Trey even told me a few of my friends tried to hook up with him.

"Trey, if being with other women makes you happy, I will allow it if it means that we will always be together." I know he flirted with other women, but to my knowledge, he was always faithful to me.

Even after we were married, I always feared that one day someone better-looking than me would steal Trey from me.

"Trey, do you still love me? Look at me I'm so fat."

"Kelly, you're pregnant with twins, I know you're going to be a little bigger the normal. But that's okay, we'll get you back to the gym and have you back to your old shape in no time at all," he laughed.

"Please Trey, never leave me," I pleaded.

The twins are five now and our life together as a family is all that I could have ever wished for. I love my husband more than I could have ever imagined. Our sex life is incredible. I don't even worry that some slut might steal my husband from me any longer.

So, if I am so happy, why did I decide to take a lover when I have a man who could please me the way Trey does? Because his cock, was not enough for me.

I know that sounds dumb. His cock is huge, and he fulfills all my sexual desires. But I needed more than a big cock.

One day at work I met a new employee named Thomas. He was very prim and proper. I loved his British accent. He was not my type of man. He was small, only 5'6". Well small for me at 6'. He was skinny and not that muscular. He might weigh around 150 pounds.

He was good-looking, but not black like I like. So why was I interested in him? Because he was so smart and intelligent.

I'm not saying Trey is dumb. No, Trey is a financial advisor, and he does very well for himself. Money is not an issue in our family. But Trey isn't as smart as Thomas.

And what is Thomas interested in that makes him so attractive to me? Well, everything. He knows so much, and he loves to learn, and he keeps learning. He also likes to teach others to broaden their horizons too. "There is so much out there to learn and see," he always tells me.

You know how they say, "A mind is a terrible thing to waste." This man had a sexy mind that I loved. I never realized what I was missing.

I've been having an affair with Thomas for the past four months, and I think Trey knows it. Life has been different around our house. I stopped going to the gym and now I'm reading more. I tried to share my books with Trey, but he had no interest.

"Kelly, what's going on with you lately?" my beautiful husband asked.

"Nothing Trey, I'm just interested in reading now. I can't put my books down. I tried to share my books with you, but you're not interested."

Trey picked up the book I was reading, "Astronomy! Since when are you interested in Astronomy?"

Trey, it's more than just Astronomy. There is so much out there that I don't know.

"Like what," Trey asked.

"A friend at work was telling me just some little facts and I found him, I mean his facts, intriguing. For instance, did you know that humans can't walk in a straight line without a visual point? If blindfolded, we will eventually just walk in circles."

"That can't be true," Trey said.

I took a scarf that covered Trey's eyes and watched Trey walk into a wall. But to be fair, he did walk in a circle and that's how he hit the wall.

Next, I said, "A Sloth can hold its breath longer than a dolphin."

"What's a Sloth," Trey asked.

I was getting frustrated just talking to Trey.

"Trey did you know that Australia, known for its vast landscapes and unique wildlife, is also wider than the moon?!"

"Who cares!" was Trey's response.

"I care!" I yelled at Trey. I went to our bedroom and slammed the door. Trey is not a stupid man and I do love him. I just wish he were smarter like Thomas.

Trey slept in the guest room, and I felt terrible. So, I decided I should make it up to him. Trey woke up to my mouth wrapped around his cock, as best I could since it was so damned big. And then I let him claim me as his.

After that night, I tried not to allow myself to get upset. It was not Trey's fault that he wasn't as smart as Thomas. But I did still love Trey, he was the father of my children and a great lover. I needed him to understand that there was also someone else in my life now.

I tried to be the best wife I could, I didn't want to lose Trey; I didn't want him to find out about Thomas. I had already slipped up by saying "A friend at work was telling me just some little facts and I found him intriguing." instead of his facts. Like I said, Trey's not dumb, I'm sure he knows something has changed between us. Is he just learning to accept that there may be someone else in my life?

Could, my beautiful big black alfa husband be a cuck? Is Trey accepting that there is someone else in my life that I need? Does he understand that something is missing in my life and Thomas can fulfill it for me?

No that's just silly, or is it?

The last straw came when I told Trey he could have my ass. I have never let Trey fuck me up the ass. It was taboo to me, and Trey knew it. Not to mention that giant cock of his would just rip my ass apart.

"No baby, I would never do that to you. I love you too much." I saw tears in Trey's eyes.

I knew I couldn't go on like this. I needed to be open and honest with Trey. Trey needed to understand his role in my new life. Also, Thomas and I were going away together this weekend, and I wasn't going to let Trey ruin my plans.

It was Thursday evening, the girls were at my mom's, and at 5:30 Trey walked into the house, "In the kitchen Trey." Trey walked into the kitchen to find Thomas and me sitting at the table.

Trey had a sad look on his face. He knew this day was coming.

"Trey, please sit down we need to talk," I said those words that no man wants to hear. "Trey, this is Thomas." I saw tears in Trey's eyes, but I wasn't going to change my mind.

"Glad to meet you, Trey," Thomas said and reached out to shake his hand. "Kelly has told me a lot of remarkable things about you. I have some investments that I would love for you to look at."

Trey looked nervous as he shook Thomas's hand. But it was a good start I thought. Maybe Trey will accept that I had another man in my life. Deep down maybe this was a fantasy of his. To see me with another man that makes me happy.

"Trey," I said, "Thomas and I have been seeing each other for four months. I know this may come as a shock to you, but you must know that I love you and want us to be together and see our children marry and have children of their own."

"I won't stand for this," Trey said.

"Trey, you don't have a choice. Well, I guess you do. You can either accept that I have Thomas in my life now or we can divorce. If we divorce, you know I love you and I would never stop you from seeing the twins, but the house will be mine, I will get half of our assets and you will have to pay alimony and child support."

"Don't forget retirement," Thomas said, "you'll get half of his retirement to Kelly."

"Thank you, Thomas. Isn't he so smart Trey?

"I see you two have thought this through already," Trey said.

"We have Trey, and we hope you will accept our relationship and your new role in our life."

"So, you just expect me to just let you do whatever you want with...." as he looked at Thomas,

"THOMAS!" I shouted, "his name is Thomas!"

"So, what now?" Trey asked, "I just sit home and watch the twins while you two are out doing whatever?"

"Trey, I, I mean "we" wanted to give you time to understand what we are asking of you. The twins are with my mom for the weekend and, Thomas and I are going to spend a few days together in NYC."

"Trey," Thomas said, "NYC is an incredible place to visit.

New York City has tons of things to do and places to visit, the museums, oh my God all the museums cover every field of culture and knowledge: There are the world-renowned art institutions like the Met, free museums, interactive museums and exhibits too.

Did you know that Pablo Picasso is said to have uttered the phrase: "For me, there are only two kinds of women--goddesses and doormats. It's Pablo-matic?" Thomas and I both laughed.

"What does that even mean?" Trey said.

"Trey, please don't embarrass yourself, just listen to Thomas."

"A major new exhibit the Museum of the City of New York explores the love-hate relationship with NYC through the lenses of visual art, television, film, music, theater, literature, and fashion.

The exhibition, which celebrates the museum's centennial, is now open in Manhattan through mid-2024.

As the museum celebrates 100 years, it's exploring several threads through This Is New York: The city's mighty cultural energy in 1923; the five boroughs as a constant inspiration for creatives; and New Yorkers' complicated relationship with the city of grit, grime, and glamour.

I must see this! it is a once in a lifetime event, and I am taking Kelly with me Goddammit!" Thomas stood up and pounded his fist on the table.

And then Trey stood, all 6'5" and 250 pounds for Thomas over onto the ground.

"Thomas, are you okay?" I asked as Trey helped Thomas up and back into his chair.

"Let me get this straight, you are taking Kelly to NYC, you are going to the museums, maybe a play or two, and what about the Hayden Planetarium, I'm sure Kelly would like that too."

"Yes, we can do that," Thomas said.

"Sporting events?" Trey asked.

"No, I'm not into sports," Thomas said.

"Bars, nightclubs, strip clubs, drag shows, whatever you're else you're into?" Trey asked.

"No, that's not anything that I am interested in."

"Trey," I said, "I'll watch sporting events with you I'll have sex with you like always, I'll even go to the strip club with you, and you can watch a stripper slap her boobs in my face.

Trey, you know I love you, but I want this, and I will have it. I will not let you spoil this for me."

"What have you two been doing for the past four months?" Trey asked.

"Trey, you wouldn't understand," I said,

"I won't lie to you," Thomas said, "I take Kelly out for lunch at least three times a week and I introduce her to the finer foods that our town has to offer."

"Trey," I said "I've eaten Tuna fish eyeballs and deep-fried tarantula, a Cambodian delicacy. Soup made from ant eggs, and Moose Nose in jelly, which I didn't like but tried it anyway."

"Yes, you did Kelly, and I was proud of you," Thomas said.

I saw the wheels in motion. Trey was thinking. "What about the girls, will you be there for them, or will you be cheating on them like you are with me?"

"Trey, I am always here for you and the twins. I work part-time and Thomas and I spend a few afternoons together. The girls are with my mom anyway.

And Trey, it's not just lunch, sometimes there's an afternoon exhibit we attend or an afternoon book reading."

"Book reading," Thomas said.

"Yes Thomas, a book!" He makes me so mad.

"Evenings and weekends?" Trey asked.

"I'm yours," I said.

"And I can trust you...."

"His name is THOMAS!" I screamed.

"Okay, okay. Thomas, will you keep Kelly safe?"

"Very safe," Thomas said.

"One more question for Kelly. Kelly, are you sleeping with or plan to sleep with Thomas?"

"Heavens no," Thomas chimed in before I could say a word. "Kelly is a married woman, with children. I am not a home wrecker. And besides, look at how big you are. How could I compete?"

"Well, then I guess I'm a cuckold!" Trey shouted.

Will Kelly fall in love with Thomas in New York City? Will Kelly realize that she can enjoy a Single Serving Size Dick as well as a Party Serving Size Dick?

Will Kelly make Trey attend the afternoon book reading? Will Kelly destroy Trey in court and take full custody of the kids? Will Trey be reduced to nothing and live in a homeless shelter?

Or

Will Trey accept his role as Kelly's cuckold bitch husband?

These are questions that we will never find answers to.

The End