Is That You Daddy?

Story Info
Father pays a visit to daughter's bed.
1.4k words
4.32
122.6k
120
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the last two years my daughter Rachel has blossomed into a woman. Rachel was now nineteen and still living at home. That gave me ample time to look at her body. Her breasts had filled out and she now had womanly curves. There were times I had to control myself and not touch her body. My wife was taking a trip to see her sister this weekend. Rachel and I would be alone at the house.

Friday night I was in bed. I was so damn horny I stripped out of my clothes. I began to pull on my cock. I was thinking that Rachel was just down the hall in her bedroom. What was she doing right now? I couldn't take it so I got up out of bed. I walked down the hallway and stood outside the door. I couldn't see any light coming out from the bottom of the doorway. I just had to see her.

I slowly opened the door and looked inside. All the lights were off and Rachel was under the bed sheet. I walked into the room and stood there observing my daughter. There wasn't much light but I could see she had her nightie on. My cock was stiff just thinking of what I wanted to do. I know it isn't right to think about such things but my cock was ruling my body. I stepped up to the bed and sat down on the edge. Rachel was sound asleep.

I reached over and slided one of the straps of the nightie down off her shoulder. Rachel stirred slightly but she didn't wake up. I pulled the strap down, exposing one of her breasts. It might have been dark but I could see the outline of her tit. I looked at it for the longest moment and then I wrapped my hand around tit. That got Rachel's attention.

"Daddy, is that you?"

My daughter was groggy that much was for sure. She sat up on the bed. She noticed that the strap was loose and she tried to pull it back onto her shoulder. I reached over and stopped her from doing that. In fact I reached over and pulled the other strap free. Both tits were now exposed to me.

"Daddy?"

"I had to see you Rachel," I told her.

She looked down and saw her tits were free and I was looking directly at them. It was now or never for me. I leaned in and pushed my face onto her one nipple. That definitely brought Rachel around.

"Oh My God!" She said.

I guess I just went crazy. I was fondling and sucking both of her hard nipples now. I pushed Rachel onto her back. I climbed over top of her chest and went crazy fondling her big tits. I thought Rachel might try and stop me but that didn't happen. She began to run her fingers through my hair. She was urging me to work on her nipples. If my cock was hard before, it was raging hard now. Rachel must have come out of it. I felt her hand touch my cock and she started stroking me.

"I'm sorry baby," I told her, "I just have to have you."

I sucked on her tits for a few minutes and then I crawled in between her legs. I could see Rachel's eyes go wide. She had to have sensed what I was going to do. I pulled the rest of her nightie up to her belly. I was now looking at her hairy pussy. I took hold of my dick and I rubbed my mushroom across her wet folds. Oh yes, Rachel was soaking wet by now. I pressed my cock head into her love crevice.

"Oh My God, Daddy!"

Rachel knew what was going to happen. I slowly sunk my cock into her opening. I had never heard a woman cry out like that before. I kept sliding deeper until I had all eight inches of my prick inside my daughter. I just went nuts. I got my hands up under her legs and I pressed them to her chest. I stretched my legs out and I started to drill Rachel's pussy. I thought Rachel might fight me but that wasn't the case. She wanted cock, that much was for sure.

Fuck me Daddy, you're making me crazy!" She told me.

It was all I could do to control myself. It isn't everyday that you get to fuck your young daughter. Our pubic bones were touching every time I entered Rachel's deep pussy. Her pussy seemed deep to me. It was like I couldn't touch bottom. I went as hard as I could, hearing my nuts sac hitting against Rachel's ass.

"SLAP, SLAP, SLAP."

For some minutes that was all you could hear. It was hot there in the bedroom. Beads of sweat were dripping down onto my daughter big titties. I looked down at Rachel's face. She had her eyes closed right then. Her mouth was open as if she were in some orgasmic trance. I was sure of one thing. This was going to be the first in a long line of fuck sessions with Rachel. I was going to need her again and again.

I let go of Rachel's thighs and she strapped her legs around me. She was squeezing my waist hard as I continued to feed her my fat cock. I loved listening to the noises my daughter was making. Who knew she needed cock this badly? I couldn't tell you how long we did it that first time. I was pumping so fast I was surprised I lasted as long as I did. I was so close now. I didn't ask my daughter if she was on birth control or not. I was taking her bare, that much was certain. I went insane, I guess. I unloaded inside my daughter.

It was like someone turned on a hose. My baby milk came pouring out. I sent wads of my nectar deep into Rachel's belly. When Rachel felt me cream her, she screamed. That made me fuck her even harder. I was going to make sure she had every drop of my baby batter inside her. Rachel milked me with her muscles. Her pussy went into these intense orgasms as she got all my cum from my dick. When the time finally came, I pulled my dick out. White sticky sauce came pouring from Rachel's pussy.

All I knew was that it felt like someone beat me up. My dick felt sensitive from the hot fucking with Rachel. Rachel was on her back panting like an overheated dog. I did watch as Rachel reached down and she used a finger to scoop up some of my cum. She brought it to her lips and then tasted it. That was quite a turn on for me. Watching my daughter swallow the fuck cream I just filled her with. We cuddled after that intense fuck workout. The next thing I knew it was morning.

My wife wasn't due for another day and a half. You can imagine what happened. We showered that morning and I fucked Rachel in the tub. I turned the water on and as it sprayed over our bodies, I took Rachel from behind. She placed her hands on the shower wall and bent over at the waist. I wrapped an arm around her and then stuffed my cock up her pussy. It was so easy to enter her. My cum was still sloshing around inside her pussy. I was fucking so hard, Rachel was raising up onto her toes every time I buried my cock in her tummy.

Rachel did tell me that she had fantasized about what sex would be like with her Daddy. Her wish came true that weekend. There was no talk about using protection either. Rachel wanted to feel my bare cock and she wanted me to fill her with my baby cum. She got no arguments from me. By the time my wife got home we were spent from all the fucking that we had done. My wife was even horny when she got back but I couldn't perform for her. My dick was so raw.

It is harder now for Rachel and I to have sex now that my wife is home. We had to steal down into the family room downstairs a few nights to enjoy ourselves. I know I have to come up with a plan so that Rachel and I can have each other as much as we want. That may have to include ditching my wife so I can spend all my efforts on Rachel's pussy.