Is This Happening

Story Info
Unexpected sex offer.
749 words
3.29
17.1k
7
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dnick47
dnick47
345 Followers

Mr. & Mrs. Crenshaw has been in the neighborhood for years. They kept to themselves for the most part but they did occasionally participate in neighborhood events like a Block BBQ.

Both worked long hours and their weekend was often spent at resorts as they called them but everyone was suspicious of them. But, "That was their business," as my Dad often said to mother, "leave it be. If they do something unlawful, call the police, otherwise, let them do their thing in peace." So mom and the other busybodies gave them a wide berth leaving them be.

I was 18 and was hired to keep their lawn and bushes trimmed and in good order. They had been cited a couple of times by the City for not doing that per the requirements of an ordinance which is why they hired me. I was paid monthly in cash at the same rate they'd have to pay a professional landscaping firm, so I was more than happy to do the work.

In late August, I went to get my monthly pay. But rather than just handing me the money as he usually did, he asked me to come inside, to discuss some business for Fall. All I could see at the time were dollar signs, so I went in. He led me to their living room which almost knocked me to the floor because there were pornographic paintings and pictures on the walls and the figurines also had a sexual theme to them.

"Sit down, Ron."

Mrs. Crenshaw was sitting on the couch with her barefoot on the cushion with her knee bent and her eye followed me around the room. She was also wearing a silky white robe. Her shoulder-length light brown hair was in contrast to her rode and to the black leather couch, she was sitting on.

He asked me if I felt comfortable because the decor was different then the way mother decorated her house. I lied and said, "No." Dact was is that it did make me feel uneasy and my cock began to stiffen in my jeans. But I was doing my best to man up to the situation, or, at least, what I thought a man would do in that situation.

"Okay Ron, I'll get right to the point. We are a sexually liberated couple. Do you know what an open marriage is?"

"No sir, I don't."

"It means Emma can have sex with whomever she wants and I can with whomever I was, just as long as we inform our partner. Also, we join with other couples in orgies. You do what they are, don't you Ron?"

"Yes sir, I saw movies where people participate in them."

"Good, so you know that I could see Emma having sex with another man, yes?"

"Yes sir, I do."

Emma speaks up, "Ed, let his address as "Ed," rather than "sir" all the time."

"You are right Emma. Ron, feel free to call me, Ed."

"Thank you, Ed"

"Welcome. So you know that I can see another man having sex with my wife, correct?"

"Yes, Ed, I can see where you could if you wanted to."

"I get a kick out of seeing her being fucked by another man. I love to see another man's cock sliding in and out of her. Are you with us so far, Ron?"

"Yes, I am following you I think."

"Good. So this is our proposal to you. We will pay you $300.00 cash for each sex secession. What do you think about it?"

"Think of it Ron, you will be getting paid to fuck me," Emma spurt out.

"I don't know what to answer. I've never been with a woman before."

"We can correct that now Ron, if you want," Emma said while opening her robe to show me her breast. I came close to choking when she did.

"Here, take a sip," do you feel better now? If you do, kiss me.

I was mesmerized, held captive by her eyes. I came to her lips as if in a trance when I kissed her. She led me to their bedroom, took off her robe standing naked. Emma then stripped me.

She lay on the bed, opened her legs and I got between them.

"Come to me a kiss me, Ron."

After I did, she took my cock and led it to her vagina,

"Push-in Ron."

I did. He was looking on as my cock penetrated his wife.

dnick47
dnick47
345 Followers