Isabelle, My Big Titty Secretary Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gawked at her, trying to understand. Was that happening? Was she really taking me up in the director's office? It was borderline too risky, but I knew she was smarter than this. She must have calculated the risk. I trusted her, as impossible as it sounded. And the way that my boxers were getting all messed up with precum, it could only mean one thing: this was a call for adventure!

As she was getting up, I noticed a little wet and dark stain on her dress, right next to her cleavage. I almost knew by heart what her tits looked like, so I'd say it was right over where her nipple was.

'Belle, I think you... got a bit of ketchup there, on your dress.'

She looked down.

'Dammit. Would you look at... Ugh! Well, let's get inside, then, to clean that up. Coming to help me, partner?' she said out loud, as she stood up.

'Ahah! What do you mean?' I said, trying to dissuade everyone looking our way that overheard her. 'You don't need me for that.'

She grabbed her things and headed towards the building, a huge grin splitting her face from ear to ear. I got up to follow her. I started slower to keep some distance between her and try to not make anything too obvious. Though in reality, it was just harder to walk and manage to hide my raging boner from everyone.

She had the nerve to walk into the building barefoot, on the cold ceramic floor. I caught up to her after we turned the corner in the hallway, away from the watchful eye of the receptionist. Walking to her side, we passed in front of the door to the mechanical room. Where we had sex for the first time. I work there every day of the week and this place is a constant reminder of what happened in there with her. But I'm by her side today, and we make a pause together, to appreciate, and savour the moment.

'Wow, the mechanical room.' I said. 'Where it all started...'

'Yeah... I'm getting goosebumps, look.' she replied, blankly. 'It's just like walking down memory lane... Oh, it's been almost a full year, Eric, and what a year has it been. You know... I never thought I'd say this, but... you got me hooked.'

She looked up to me with sincere eyes. She looked like she held her breath, like she held back a lot of things she wanted to say. I always wanted to avoid the subject with her, but I know she loved her husband, her family. I was sure that what she did with me was caused by a long stretch in her life of repressed feelings that she had to let out somehow, and I was sure it was just temporary. Truth was, I was pretty hooked, too. Maybe more than she was to me. She was everything I ever dreamed of in a woman and, in a way, I wished I could have her all to myself. But everything was perfect like that. All this secrecy, this double-life, kept me from thinking about her too much and, God help me, maybe falling in love with her.

'Are you coming?' she whispered, snapping me out of my reverie.

The elevator door went ding, and we went in. Alone at last in the elevator, she pulled me close to her.

'Hmmm, finally... So Eric, can you help me clean this, please? I dropped some ketchup on my dress, remember?'

'I got nothing on me, no wipes. How do you...'

'Oh, shut up! You know very well what I want you to do. Come here, lick it off...'

She giggled and grabbed the back of my head to smush it into her tits. I clutched them through her dress at the same time to steady myself. She instantly inhaled deeply through her teeth and closed her eyes.

I kept going and started licking the ketchup on her dress. I was feeling the roughness of the fabric on my tongue, clearly a contrast against her soft skin. It took no time before I cleaned it all, but I kept going. I licked and licked, drenching her dress with my spit, and I eventually felt her nipple hardening. I kept licking harder and pushed my tongue against it, as the nipple poked out her dress. I made sure the other one was just as hard by squeezing it gently. Just teasing them, flicking her switches up and down. Fuck, I was having trouble breathing in her cleavage. I had to moan out loud to let the air out, and as I breathed in, I was submerged in her subtle sweet perfume, sending electric jolts to my cock.

'Aahhh, keep... keep going!... Oh, wait. Shit, Eric, we're not moving Ahahah! We should probably hit that button for the 5th floor, before, you know, somebody walks in.'

'Yeah, but this felt so good, I want to lick your tits some more.'

'Just press the damn button, will you?' she laughed, pushing me off. 'I don't know about you, but I'm looking forward to get up there.'

Reluctantly, I turned around and called the 5th floor. She readjusted herself as she looked down at the wet spot on her dress. She smiled, happy that the ketchup stain was all gone.

The elevator went ding again, and we stepped out like two good-mannered individuals, just long enough to check the surroundings and make sure there really was no one else. In a way, the BBQ was a complete success. The perfect weather made everyone want to come out, hence leaving the building empty for us. Coming out in the hallway, right before the director suite, there was a water fountain. Isabelle bent down slowly and looked at me over her shoulder before taking a sip. Perverted lust overcame me again and fast! I just couldn't keep my hands to myself.

'I want some of that.' I drooled, staring at her ass.

'Well, if you want some water, you'll have to wait in line, buster.' she giggled.

She backed up slightly, enough to press her ass against my crotch.

'I wasn't talking about water.'

As if I needed to specify.

I pulled back a little to open my fly, making the bulge of my cock spring out through my boxers. Their extensible fabric allowed us to see the whole length and shape of my shaft. It felt like it really was at full mast: loaded and engorged. Isabelle felt its girth and started moving again, rubbing her dress against my shorts.

'Look at you, dry humping my ass in the hallway like that, you naughty boy...' she cooed.

'I really need to give a proper sausage to those hot dog buns, and spurt some mayonnaise on 'em.'

Right on cue, my cock locked itself in her ass crack. As my cock head pushed against my boxers, I saw my clear gooey precum just oozing through the fabric. It came out with a few more spurts as she kept working my insides with her ass, pumping out all my fluids.

'Hmmm, you just couldn't wait, now, could you?' she said, still grinding me. 'You're gonna get that and much more if you follow me to the big boss's desk.'

She got another sip of water, then let go of me to finally head for the massive double steel doors, around the corner... the headquarters! Isabelle was taking me there as I walked behind her, with my bulge blatantly showing.

Entering the room for the first time, I instantly felt like I was in a different building. Isabelle led the way: she was still bare feet, and a lush carpet that covered the whole floor tickled her feet, peeking from between her toes. The main piece of furniture was the massive round table at the centre, made of wood and steel, and a few fancy sofas were scattered further back, next to a kitchenette. The director worked in a penthouse. Oh my God, it was so elegant! All of this was creating a muffled and very intimate atmosphere. I thought I just went deaf from not hearing the constant rush of central A/C, anymore. But then Isabelle opened the window, letting the thumping party music, and it was as if my hearing came back.

A hot but invigorating wind drifted in.

Isabelle still had her back facing me. She suddenly spread out her arms and started moving her hips, in rhythm with the music. Looking at me from over her shoulder, she said:

'Don't worry, he's still down there, playing volleyball with the comm team. Come here, Eric. Come rumba with me.'

I closed up on her and seized her hips, wedging my cock in her crack again. My nose was nuzzled in her hair, immersing myself in her inebriating scent. I had the best spot to plunge my eyes into her infinite cleavage.

We were both next to the window, looking down onto the party below. Anyone that would have looked up our way would have seen us, doing a rather erotic tango.

'You remember that conversation we had, Belle?' I croaked. 'About who had the biggest tits in the building?'

'Yes.'

'Remember that we said it was you? That you have the biggest and most perfect knockers that exist in this building? Hmmm? Don't you think it's time that everybody can finally take a good look at them?'

'Holy fuck, here we go...' she whispered.

She went weak in the knees as she anticipated my lewd requests that she started to know me very well for, those that usually dared her to show her breasts out in unusual places, or something similar.

From my pedestal over her shoulder, I locked eyes on the target. The time had finally come. I used all my strength to pull down her dress's super tight neckline. Then I slipped my hand to fish out one of her orbs, spilling out its whole mass into broad daylight. I was almost shaking at the view, whimpering out of complete mindless bliss... but I still managed to dig down her dress again, and release her second breast

'Yess... There you go. You're insanely hot, bringing out your tits like that, while any one down there could see us. Look at that, the place is packed and you're showing your fucking jugs! Aaaah...'

'Hmmm, yeahhh...' she purred. 'I agree that it's pretty risky, but... I think it's what's getting me so horny. Aaahhh... What about you wobble and shake them for me, and that way make some of them jealous. Can you do that for me?'

I complied and started juggling with her tits, letting their heaviness smack lightly against my palm. The sound was so fucking sexy.

As I kneaded and grabbed her tits, she arched her back, reached behind herself to slowly lift her dress and unveil her naked ass to me. I had to draw back and take in the torrid view. It was just like she had told me this morning: no panties! I was at a loss for words. Her two hot golden buns of bread, baking in the sun, were calling me.

Then, with a skilful flick of the wrist, she pulled the waistband of my boxers and released my cock, making it spring out with a twang. It splattered her ass with gooey precum. Feeling the sudden warm wetness, she decided to use her ass to spread it all over herself. All we could hear was obscene and soggy suction sounds resonating in the room.

'God, look at that. So slick... That cock of yours feels so hot and huge against my ass! Ahhh, I don't know where I want to have it first...'

'We'll find out soon, don't worry... Ahhh, fuck, those cheeks are unbelievable!'

I was crazy, I wanted to feel her touch. I stepped closer and closer to her, pushing her against the window in the process. Soon, she had her whole front flattened against the glass. From behind her, I saw the whole mass of her giant breasts spreading at the sides. She squealed at the sudden cold sensation, but didn't leave her position, as she kept dancing against me.

'Hmm this is so dirty, Belle. Look at you, smushing your big jugs in that window. You little minx, showing them off like that. You could get caught!'

She was still grinding her ass cheeks against my length, spreading my many copious drops of precum. Reaching out for her pussy, I felt my fingers sink in instantly as if it was melted butter.

'Care... careful, Eric, I'm ahhhh not sure how long you can touch me there before I cum. Ooohhh!'

'Better be careful, then. Hmmmm. I need you to stay all hot and horny for me.'

As she indulged on my hand caressing her pussy lips, she could only manage to moan out loud. As if a real porno movie set was actually taking place here in the director's office.

'Shit! Get down, get down!' she laughed suddenly. 'Move!'

Suddenly alarmed, I backed off from her.

'Dammit, I think I saw Sharon looking up here pretty intently.'

'Shit, really? You think she saw you?'

'Ahahah! Maybe... But of all the people here, she's the one I don't care too much about if she did in fact see me. I mean, it's not like she never saw my tits, anyway, so I really doubt she'll tell on us... Oh well! Guess we'll see later when we go back to our office.'

What? I stared blankly at the window and tried to interpret that last sentence. How could Sharon have possibly seen Isabelle naked one day? Her words echoed in my head. I salivated profusely and I couldn't find the strength to swallow, like I had a lump in my throat...

Stepping away from the window, Isabelle resumed and grasped my throbbing penis. Red, wet and full of veins, she rubbed it slowly, alternating treatments between full palm and just fingertips. Then, she went all the way down, inside my shorts to get a good handful of my boiling balls.

Isabelle noticed that I suddenly looked still and frozen.

'What's wrong. Yoohoo? Anyone home?' she giggled. 'Hello, I'm stroking your cock, here.'

'Can you ahhhh... can you tell me more about that part where hmmm where you said Sharon would have seen you naked before?'

Surprised, she opened her mouth to say something, when she suddenly looked down at my cock that she suddenly felt contract and expand. I whined like an agonizing dog and she saw a long thread of messy precum trickling out my urethra, stretching all the way down to the carpet.

'Hmm, I see... Wow, that's so hot, look at all that goo... So, you liked that, didn't you?' she smiled. 'You liked hearing the fact that Sharon would have seen me naked before? Silly me, I wasn't thinking. I should've known that this was gonna be of some interest to you.'

Stepping away from me, she shot me a dirty look and dragged me by the hand to guide me towards the main 3 seat couch in the room.

'Well, since I know how much you love hearing me talk about my tits, why don't you come here with me...'

She laid down on the couch and squeezed her boobs together, inviting me in her cleavage.

'...and put your cock in here, Eric. You know, looking back at our time together, you haven't done that to them a whole lot. So... Now's your chance. Just go nuts! Hmmm, fuck my big melons, while I tell you everything.'

'I can't believe this aahh!! I'm about to fuck your tits in the director's office. Talk to me about them, darling, you're making me crazy! Holy fuck!'

I was drooling something bad! I was going to blow. I started sweating again, despite the open window, and my breathing was harsh and staggered. My balls were starting to ache for relief!

I straddled Isabelle's torso, on the couch. Like a bird of prey, my monster cock hovered over her boobs, before landing smoothly, silently on my target, sliding down her warm cleavage.

'Oh yeah!' she panted. 'That's it. Give me that big fucking cock... and pay attention.'

***********

So... if you have to know... Sharon didn't see me fully naked. She only saw my boobs, but on two separate occasions.

The first time happened before we started fucking, Eric. Unbeknownst to a lot of people, there is a changing room in the building, with showers and lockers, I guess in case people bike here in the morning and want to get cleaned off, or something. That day, I had skipped lunch to try out an aerobics class over lunchtime, to see if I could squeeze that into my schedule on a regular basis. It was a little too intense, and ended up not doing it again. But I remember I had sweat a good deal! I had to shower.

So these showers are more like a single washroom. One is for mens, the others for womens. So anyway. I guess Sharon was coming back from lunch, and the other washrooms on the main floor weren't available or something, so she headed towards the washroom, where I was just coming out of the shower. And, blonde me, I forgot to lock the door. Stupid as that! And as you can imagine, she stormed in, not knowing I was getting out of the shower, still dripping wet and combing my hair, with nothing but a towel around my waist.

Had it been any other woman, I would have been shocked a little, I suppose, but we just boomed out in laughter when we saw it was just us! Now, I've always been very comfortable around her at work, so the fact that she was gay wasn't going to change anything to me.

With this in mind, we kept talking openly like any woman would in a change room, say, at the pool, for example. I told her why I was showering, and told her about me wanting to take aerobic classes. We talked about fitness, sports, how we kept in shape in general, and she would compliment me about my body.

As you would expect, the conversation slowly turned towards my tits. It looked like she had many questions about them. What size are they? Do they hurt? Are they sensitive? Are they heavy? Is it hard finding bras? How old was I when they got that big? And so on. And like a good friend, she filled me in with all the crispy gossip about me and my big ones. A lot of the rumors I knew about a long time ago, and really don't bother me in the slightest. But some others were new to me. So as it turned out, everybody in the building officially refers to me as Isabelle: the busty secretary.

So we talked away, and I didn't realize it at first, but I had turned around full front in her direction, almost blatantly shoving my tits in her face. I could feel that she was getting nervous, and kinda cut the conversation before anything bad slipped out, I guess. Was she getting turned on by them? I never thought about that towards other women, but she kinda made me wonder how she stayed so cool all the time that I stood naked in front of her.

She left and we never talked about that again. Not until that other event...

*******

'Are you ready? Still listening? Hhaaaaa...' she purred.

'Yesssss, my busty secretary is turning me on so much. Keep talking, it feels fucking amazing when I fuck your tits. Aahhh...'

*********

So this other occurrence happened on a friday that you had called off at work. Even the bosses were gone for training, or meetings, or I forgot, but it was just me, Sharon and Joanne.

Time moved so slowly in the morning, it was brutal. We almost just talked, talked and drank coffee. Sharon and I eventually agreed to head to the mall over lunch and get our nails done. When we called, they were kinda booked up and they could only take us at two separate slots, mine being the latest. She went in first, while I got a bite to eat in the mall. When it was my turn, Sharon agreed to stay and that she would just have lunch later.

When the attendant was done with me, he got up clumsily and knocked a bottle of blue nail paint onto me. The bastard splattered it all over my shirt! I was shocked! It was the one that he had used on my nails and was meant to last much longer, meaning it had much more chemicals in it, most likely unwashable on clothing. And it took much longer for it to dry than the one Sharon had.

The attendant could apologize all he wanted, but I still had to hide somewhere and clean this mess I was in. Though, there was the problem: I couldn't touch anything, as my nails were still drying out. I mean, my shirt was a mess, but taking it off myself would've ruined my nails.

He showed us the way to the restroom at the back of their salon. Sharon then offered herself to help me. We went in and locked the door. She didn't think twice about asking me to remove my shirt, though she did it carefully, without getting any more paint onto my skin.

I remember having a lace bra that day, with flower patterns. And just as I thought, the paint had seeped through the shirt and stained my bra as well. What was I gonna do? I couldn't wear that back to work!

Sharon had no choice but to take off the bra too. Garbage! But to do this right, she kinda had to put her arms around me, without spilling any more paint on my skin that there already was. When she unsnapped my bra, and carefully slipped it off my arms, her hands grazed my nipples for just a split second, enough to send me goosebumps. Indeed it was a washroom inside a mall, probably not as comfy as home, but I don't think my reaction was due to the A/C. Sharon noticed the goosebumps on my skin and she mumbled an apology. She must have remembered I told her they're very sensitive.