Island Discipline Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chastened, Kristy nodded her understanding.

"Well slave, no more laying about, you have to get to work. Go and take a shower and don't forget the enema!"

As Kristy obediently padded off to the bathroom, Sue moved about the bedroom, selecting her outfit for the day. She chose a deep necked blouse in a fairly thick magenta fabric and teamed that with a suit combining a single breasted jacket and full skirt, both in a light silver grey. She also laid out the corset that Kristy had worn last night. A pair of nude stockings and high heeled, silvery grey pumps completed the outfit and Sue moved into the spare room to get dressed.

When Kristy came out of the bathroom feeling clean and refreshed, she noticed the clothing laid out on the bed. When she saw the corset, her spirits drooped. It was obvious that she was expected to wear it again today and her heart quailed at the thought. She had made it through the evening last night, but that was just a few short hours. Now she was going to be locked into it for the entire day and would have to work as usual or people would wonder what was wrong!

Sue returned to the bedroom and saw Kristy just standing in front of the bed.

"Position 3" she commanded, and Kristy automatically obeyed, standing with her feet apart and her hands behind her back.

Sue picked up the corset and wrapped it around Kristy's body, pulling the laces snug. Then she instructed her to walk to the wall and place her hands upon it. Kristy complied and was soon having to take shallow breaths as Sue tightened the lacing on the corset even further. Finally she achieved the shape she wanted with Kristy's waist cinched in tightly, threaded the laces through the clasp and locked it. As before, Kristy's breasts were pushed up, leaving the nipples prominently displayed. Sue could not resist rubbing her thumb across them as she turned Kristy around. They responded, immediately stiffening.

Sue chuckled as she heard Kristy's swift intake of breath and walked into the kitchen to pour herself a cup of coffee, leaving her to finish dressing. Kristy took longer than usual, struggling to move in the tight confinement of the corset, especially when she tried to bend down to pull on her stockings. Finally, however, she managed to dress and sat down to apply her make-up. Sue came up behind her and swept her hair off her neck, gathering it into a tail and drawing a brush through it. For a moment Kristy gave herself up to the sensuous feel of the brush running through her hair, but was brought out of her reverie as Sue secured a band tightly around it, binding it into a pony tail at the nape of her neck before swiftly weaving it into a plait that hung smoothly down her back.

Both women made their way into the kitchen, where Kristy prepared a cup of tea for herself and asked her Mistress if she would like a refill for her coffee.

"You may pour me another coffee, slave Kristy," Sue acknowledged, "and then you will prepare a pink grapefruit for our breakfast."

Kristy dutifully complied and soon they were sitting at the table and eating breakfast. When finished, Kristy cleared the plates and washed them up before moving towards her purse and laptop case.

"Slave, I think you've forgotten something, haven't you?" Sue asked in a stern voice.

Kristy looked back, puzzled, then comprehension dawned, together with dismay as she realised that she was not wearing a butt plug and would be punished.

"Position 2!" Sue commanded and Kristy quickly complied.

Sue walked into the bedroom and unlocked the bedside drawers, withdrawing a solid black plug. She then retrieved the tube of lube from the bathroom , before entering the spare room. She emerged shortly afterwards bearing a short, black riding crop which she tapped against her thigh as she walked towards the place where Kristy knelt. She coated the plug and firmly pushed it against Kristy's hole until the sphincter relaxed and the plug slid easily into place.

"Get up slave and bend across the kitchen table!" she demanded sternly.

Kristy rose and walked into the kitchen, trembling. She bent over the table as instructed and awaited her punishment with trepidation. Sue lifted her skirt and the crop came whistling through the air, landing hard against Kristy's rump. In a very short space of time, Sue had landed ten hard blows across Kristy's backside, which was now glowing red.

"What do you say, slave?" she asked.

"Thank you Mistress, for punishing me as I deserved!" Kristy managed to gasp out.

"Very well, slave, you may get ready for work" Sue instructed.

Kristy straightened up, surprised to feel a heat in her pussy to match the heat in her ass. She gathered up her purse and laptop case and moved towards the door, where Sue was waiting, car keys in hand. She was obviously intending to drive Kristy to work, yet another display of her lack of independence. They travelled to work in almost complete silence, Sue only speaking as Kristy was about to exit the car.

"See you this evening," she said.

As Kristy made her way up in the elevator, David's Audi R8 purred smoothly to a halt next to the Jag. He stepped out of the car and smiled at Sue.

"I see you enjoyed the attentions of our slave this morning," he teased.

Sue flushed before joining in the laughter. "Well she looked so tempting, I just couldn't resist!" she told him.

"Perfectly understandable," David replied. "I shall be driving down to the mansion early this afternoon to make sure everything is prepared. Please pick Kristy up from work and bring her straight down. Oh and she will be given a control exercise which I expect her to fail," he continued. "I will be instructing her that she is not allowed to cum in the car, but you will ensure that she does!" he said, handing over a discreet remote control unit. "I leave it up to you as to how this happens and then penance she must pay!"

Sue nodded agreement.

12