Island Discipline Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's your reward for achieving the first task," Sue said lightly.

She rubbed a thumb over Kristy's nipples, massaging them until Kristy could feel herself getting wet. Mercifully, her Mistress ceased her actions and once more addressed her.

"Now you must learn to hold yourself properly, slave," she said. "You may have mastered how to glide, but you hunch your shoulders when you walk. This must be corrected."

She told Kristy to place her palms together and brought out a triangular leather item from the cabinet. She slid this over Kristy's bound hands all the way to the top of her upper arms. When it was in place, she drew the laces tight, forcing Kristy's arms together from top to bottom. This had the effect of drawing her shoulders back and pushing her chest forward, a position that thrust her breasts and nipples to prominence. Sue secured the laces by feeding them through a special lock and tying them off.

"Now I want you to repeat the previous exercise, but this time u must keep your posture good as you walk. This sleeve will assist in keeping your shoulders back", Sue informed Kristy.

Kristy tried to nod, even though the posture collar restricted the action and the sleeve was already pulling painfully at her shoulders. She started to walk up & down the room, dutifully trying to maintain her posture. However, exhaustion was kicking in and soon her concentration wavered. She was brought sharply back to reality as the can whistled through the air, landing painfully on her ass.

"Concentrate!" her Mistress admonished.

As Kristy wearily tried to obey, the cane landed several more times on various parts of her ass and the backs of her legs. Then she forgot herself completely and stumbled. The cane whistled through the air and landed hard over the tops of her breasts, striking the nipples full force. Kristy screamed in pain. Face hard, her Mistress strode to the cabinet, removed a gag and forced it into Kristy's mouth.

"I don't care how tired you are, you WILL learn to hold yourself properly by the end of today!" Sue hissed as she tightened the gag. She brought the cane down hard across Kristy's ass. "Now start again!"

Twice more Kristy stumbled and twice more screamed against the gag as the cane landed painfully across her nipples. By now her breasts, ass & legs were covered with dark red lines, the results of the cane. Eventually, however, she realised that the cane was no longer biting into her flesh and when she dared a swift glance at her Mistress, she could see a small, pleased smile hovering on her lips. She was surprised at the rush of pleasure that flowed through her at that moment and realised that pleasing her Mistress had become more important to her than her own personal desires!

Finally, Sue called a halt to the proceedings. She called Kristy over to her and unlaced the sleeve. She spent some time massaging circulation back into them. Still standing behind Kristy, Sue pulled her slightly backwards so that she was resting against her body. Her fingers reached around and stroked & soothed Kristy's tender & abused breasts & nipples. As she felt Kristy relax, she turned her gently around and taking her face between her hands, she kissed her, fully and deeply, her tongue darting inside when Kristy's lips parted in surprise!

"That is enough for one day, slave" she murmured, caressing Kristy's cheek. "You started poorly this morning, but I know you have tried your best this afternoon. Transgressions are punished but effort is equally rewarded. Learn this and you will become the best that you can be!"

Wonderingly, Kristy gazed at her Mistress. Her pussy was wet & throbbing, a fact that was startling to her as she had been vehemently against lesbian relationships, thinking them perverse. Now she was being forced to re-evaluate all of her preconceived ideas and consider them objectively.

Sue could see Kristy's inner turmoil reflected in her eyes and knew that a major change was taking place inside this formerly cold & haughty woman. She judged that now was the time for some rest and reflection.

She led Kristy back to her cell, where she removed the collar, shoes, strap and corset. Kristy almost fainted as the corset was removed, enabling her to breathe easily once again, but her Mistress was there, supporting her.

"You may take a bath as your reward for working hard this afternoon," Sue told her.

Kristy's eyes flew up, searching for and finding the truth in Sue's statement. She needed no further urging and hurried to the bathroom, where she ran a bath full of hot water and soothing oils. As she sank, neck deep into the water, Sue joined David where he stood watching as cameras recorded Kristy revelling in the unaccustomed luxury.

"She did well this afternoon," he said to Sue. "You pushed her very hard, almost too hard, but the results should be worth it. We will see tomorrow how well she has retained her training."

He dropped a kiss on Sue's forehead, causing her to blush with pleasure.

"Would you like to dine out this evening?" he asked?

"What about Kristy?" Sue asked.

"She may have a meal and a nap now before her punishment," David said. "When we return from our dinner, we will ensure that she never even thinks of disobeying us again!"

Sue looked at him searchingly. Although his face was hard, the tone of his voice indicated that he was more disappointed than angry. She laid a gentle hand on his arm.

"You always knew she would be difficult to mould," she murmured to him. "Yes, we've pushed her hard, but she is responding so well now! I truly believe that by the end of this week you will have achieved your goal. The potential of this woman is incredible!"

David stared off in the distance with a pensive expression on his face for a moment, before turning his head towards Sue, smiling down at her. He ran a gentle finger down the side of her face in an intimate caress. She leaned into it before catching his hand with hers and gently kissing his fingertips. The bond between them was deep and strong. As his sub, she had been keenly eager for his approval and strove always to please him. Now, as a Mistress in her own right, she could face him as an equal. The relationship had changed somewhat, lacking the intensity of before, but it satisfied them both on that deep level. She knew he would always have the need & the desire to dominate, just as she was learning to acknowledge that same need within her, and she didn't begrudge him, but their relationship was developing into the strongest of bonds.

For his part, David had come to recognise that in Sue he had found a true partner. Someone with whom he could share his life fully, who he did not have to hide a part of his personality from. He was feeling something that he had never felt before. A feeling of contentment, a feeling of finally coming home! He wrapped an arm around Sue's shoulder and held her close as they watched Kristy luxuriate in the hot water.

Finally, David glanced at his watch and whispered in Sue's ear. She nodded and left his side, appearing in the bathroom a few moments later.

"Come slave, let's get you out of that bath & dried off" Sue said with a laugh in her voice at the dreamy eyed look Kristy turned towards her.

Kristy obediently rose and stood like Aphrodite rising from the waves as the water sheeted from her body to land in the bath. Sue held out a towel and gently rubbed her body dry, then sat Kristy down to dry her hair. Once again she put it into a braid, but this one was loose and caught at the nape of her neck. Finally, she took some salve and gently smoothed it over the welts left by the cane. Kristy tensed but uttered no sound, even though each welt stung as Sue's fingers touched them. She was learning!

Finally, Sue led the way into Kristy's cell. There waiting for her on a small table was a plate of beautiful prepared fish, lightly steamed on a bed of wild rice and a side serving of fresh, steamed vegetables. Beside the plate stood a glass of cold water and a steaming cup of chamomile tea.

"You may eat and sleep now," Sue told the exhausted woman. "You have earned it."

With that she closed the door to the cell. Kristy barely heard the footsteps fade away as she tucked into her meal. The fish tasted as delicious as it looked, delicately flavoured, the rice & vegetables blending harmoniously. She let the water slip down her throat, easing the roughness caused by her screaming earlier. Finally she drank the tea and already near to sleep, she crawled into her bed, pulled the covers over her and was swiftly and deeply asleep.