Island Discipline Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked up to see an array of disapproving faces staring at him.

The Master of Club Danté walked up to him.

"You were given the gift of using this slave as a thank you for your services tonight," he started. "However, you have demonstrated a singular lack of control and had it not been for our intervention, you would have broken the limit that Mistress A imposed upon us, which we all, including you, I might add, agreed to."

As the young chemist stared at him, the Master continued.

"Those assembled here abide by a strict honour code. If that code is broken, then we expel that Master or Mistress and they will no longer be welcome at our gatherings. We gave you the opportunity tonight despite your not belonging to our society because we felt the service you had done for us merited it. However," he continued, his voice hardening, "You may be sure you will NOT be invited back to this club unless and until you can demonstrate you can maintain proper control. Do I make myself clear?"

The young man swallowed and nodded. In a moment of carelessness, he had almost destroyed the good standing he had achieved this evening. He could almost see the dollar signs slipping away before his eyes.

"In that case," the club Master said, "I suggest we all pay our respects to Mistress A for providing us with such ...... stimulating entertainment, and make our exit. It has been a long and singularly gratifying evening, one that I am sure many of us will not forget for some time to come!"

With those words he started to usher the guests out of the room until eventually only Mistress A and Kristy were left. Mistress A bent and released Kristy from the cross, once again briefly assisting her to stand.

"Well slave, you have performed well tonight and that performance will ensure your Master receives a great deal of credit." She told Kristy. "Now, it is nearly midnight and time for us to take our leave."

She reattached the leash to Kristy's collar and led her out of the room and down the hallway to where the front door stood open. Driven to exhaustion, Kristy nevertheless realised that she was about to exit the club completely naked except for her collar & cuffs and anyone would be able to see her exposed body covered in cum. She dropped her head, unwilling to see if anyone appeared to witness her dishevelled state, and meekly submitted as Thomas once again locked her into the back seat of the limousine that he had brought around to the front of the club. Lost in a haze, Kristy was unaware of time passing and before she knew it, they were back at the mansion and Mistress A was locking her into her cell. A jug of water was standing on the bedside table and she gratefully poured herself a glass and drank it before settling gratefully down on her bed to sleep.