Island Magic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not waiting for an answer, Sarah added a third finger into her Mom's soaking slot and began fucking her hard with her fingers and whispering into her ear "Mom your boy is fucking me so good. His cock is so big and hard. It's so deep inside me he's bumping against my cervix. It hurts so good Mom. He's fucking me so hard. I'm gonna come soon."

"Oh yes Sarah. I'm going to come too. Keep fucking my slutty cunt with your fingers. Do it harder. Harder."

All three were on the edge of coming but what tipped them over was what Sarah said next. "Oh Sammy are you gonna shoot your cum inside me? Are you gonna fill me up with your sticky sperm? Oh Sammy what if you get me pregnant? What if your hot come makes a baby inside me? Do you want to fuck a baby into me Sam?"

With that Sam grunted three or four times as he erupted, coating the inner walls of his sister's fertile pussy with his potent semen. Mother and daughter, their fingers frantic on each other's clitorises, also came hard, moaning and squealing and writhing.

"Holy fuck that was the best sex I've ever had." It was Priscilla who had said it, but it could have been any one of them.

...

Once the final line of intercourse had been crossed, the sexual floodgates were opened. The trio were having sex multiple times every day. Sometimes it was all three of them, sometimes Sam and his sister, Sam and his Mother, and occasionally Priscilla and Sarah played together, their fingers and tongues making magic on one another's bodies.

They learned each other's preferences, turn-ons and hot buttons and pushed them as frequently as possible. Priscilla loved to have both her son and her daughter pleasuring her at the same time. Sarah especially loved getting fucked hard from behind. And Sam? Sam just couldn't believe his luck.

Mornings had become their favourite time of day to make love. Fresh and full of energy before the heat of the tropical sun became unbearable, the trio played in some form almost every morning.

One crisp fall morning, Sarah blinked awake and gazed over at her Mom. She was still asleep, breathing deeply. Sarah thought she was the most beautiful woman on earth. Gently, she pulled the covers back to reveal Priscilla's now forty-five-year-old body. Her breasts rose and fell with her breath. They were still full and round and sat proudly upon her chest. Her tummy was soft, but not fat. It was the tummy of a Mother. And below, the long, smooth lines of her thigs led to a thick but delicate patch of curly brown hair and a hint of the pink slit of her sex beneath.

Simply unable to help herself, Sarah leaned in between Priscilla's legs and planted a delicate kiss on the older woman's hairy pubic mound. Priscilla sighed, gently starting to wake, and Sarah leaned in again, this time touching her tongue to her mother's slit.

As Priscilla gained consciousness, Sarah became more intent on her task, using her fingers to spread her mother's labia and the full flat surface of her tongue from the bottom of her pussy to the top. She paid special attention to her opening and her labia, intentionally ignoring her clit so as to draw out the experience as long as possible, savouring it.

"Mmmmm" moaned Priscilla, now fully awake and fully aroused, "that feels so good baby. Keep going."

"Momma," responded Sarah, "can you do me at the same time?"

"Of course baby girl. Get that sweet cunny on my face." Sarah rotated around and spread her legs. She placed one thigh on either side of her mother's face and gently lowered herself until her drooling pussy made contact with Priscilla's lips. Comfortably in a 69 position now, lips to pussy and pussy to lips, Sarah went back to work, teasing and eating and licking her mother's wet folds.

The motion and gentle moans were enough to wake Sam, who for now was content to simply watch, his erection growing as he took in the incredibly erotic scene before him.

"Sam," breathed his sister, "come over here." Sam did as he was told, gently running his fingers over his sister's back and down over the soft curve of her ass. Sarah continued, "Sam I want you to fuck me like this. Stick it in so Mom can see it going inside me."

There was no hesitation as Sam crawled around Sarah, positioned himself behind her and smiled as he made eye contact with Priscilla, whose tongue was buried in her daughter's cunt, lapping and licking as her orgasm started to build.

Sam grabbed his cock, which was now at full erection, pulsing and throbbing and intensely hard, and placed the head of it at the entrance to his sister's vagina, which was just inches above his mother's face. She moaned at the glorious feeling of full penetration as he pushed all the way inside her. Not only did her hot pussy feel wonderful on Sam's cock, this also had the effect of positioning Sam's balls directly on his mother's face.

Sam paused for a moment and very nearly climaxed as he felt his mother's tongue licking his balls. She licked and lapped and then took one inside her mouth, swirled her tongue around it, and then repeated the motion with the other before returning to the task of licking Sarah's clit.

Now at maximum arousal, Sam started fucking his sister with abandon. He thrust in and out, mashing her pussy against their Mother's face and dragging his balls across her face with each stroke.

It was fully light out now and Sam looked down at the scene below him. He watched as his sister's vagina flexed and opened to accept him, saw the flecks of moisture and arousal clinging to his cock and the folds of his sister's ravenous cunt. Above he saw her anal opening. Neat and tight and just a small vertical slit, it struck him that his sister's asshole was beautiful.

Sam licked his thumb and gently touched it to Sarah's asshole as he continued fucking her furiously. He pushed slightly and the tip of his thumb entered her bottom. Sarah moaned with more intensity. "Oh yes Sam," she panted "yes touch my ass. Oh Mom keep licking my clit. I'm so close. Your baby boy is fucking me and touching me on my bum hole. Oh Mommy it feels so good. He's touching my naughty hole. Oh I'm going to come Mommy. I'm going to come!"

Sarah's vision blurred as the power of her orgasm crashed down around her. It was too much for Sam and he moaned and thrust into his sister's cunt one last time as he came, ejaculating his warm, sticky cum inside the depths of Sarah's womb.

Sam convulsed again and again, relishing the feeling of the vaginal walls embracing his cock, shooting rope after rope of his goo inside her. Utterly spent, Sam withdrew from his sister and collapsed on the bed beside her, all three of them panting and sighing.

But Priscilla wasn't quite done. She was the only one who hadn't come yet, and so taken with lust was she that she looked up at her daughter's cunt -- her daughter's red, wet, swollen cunt that had just been fucked hard by her son -- and started to lick again.

Sam's cum started to seep out of Sarah's vagina -- just a drop at first, then a steady stream -- and Priscilla stuck her tongue out again and licked the globs of thick goo into her mouth. It was coming out steady now, and a glob dripped from Sarah's vaginal opening right onto Priscilla's face. Their mother intensified her licking, sucking all of the cum that was oozing from the pussy above her, taking it into her mouth and swallowing it.

By now, Sarah had recovered and once again began licking her Mom's pussy. She gathered her long hair and pulled it to one side so it wouldn't be in the way, and now she attacked the firm little clitoris below her. Knowing that her Mom was eating Sam's jism out of her freshly fucked pussy lit a fire of renewed arousal inside Sarah.

Both of these soft, curvy, tanned, fit women frantically licked the pussy in front of her, faster and faster, harder and harder, until mother and daughter came at the same time, mouths full of wet cunt and, for Priscilla, belly full of her son's cum.

...

The Terrace family wasn't sure exactly how long they had been on the island. They kept track for a while with rocks, but they were washed away twice by monsoon rains. Counting and re-counting proved to be confusing -- plus occasionally Sarah would forget to add rocks for a few days -- so eventually they just stopped trying to keep track.

On several occasions now, ships and planes had passed by the island more than close enough to be signalled by a fire or flare or even just some frantic waving and shouting... but neither Priscilla nor her kids even made an attempt. After all, why would anyone want to be rescued from paradise?

The sex they shared was beyond compare and all three were completely, unequivocally fulfilled. But it was more than just sex.

The network of structures and shelters had grown over time and become more sophisticated and comfortable. Priscilla had gathered coconut down from hundreds of coconuts for bedding and Sam had constructed impressive structures with areas for water and food storage, lounge areas and a crude patio. Even the latrine had been upgraded over time so as to have comfortable seating.

They were under the spell of island magic. They all knew it, and yet none wanted to acknowledge it, lest that breaking the spell and resulting in them having to leave. Life was good.

...

At Priscilla's request, the trio had taken five days off from sex, the longest they had gone since they'd discovered their loving triumvirate.

The first reason for this was obvious: both Priscilla and Sarah had started their periods. Having run out of tampons ages ago, and with clothing too precious to be bled on, during this time of the month the two women typically stayed naked, washing up several times per day in the ponds or ocean and just generally letting nature take its course.

The intimacy between the three Terraces was such that this was not awkward, embarrassing or shameful. It was simply a part of life and the blood between their legs was nothing more than a sign of their sexuality and fertility.

There was another reason, though, that Priscilla had suggested a refrain from sex and had insisted that this included abstaining from masturbation as well. A reason that would imminently become clear.

On the sixth day, when both women had completed their cycles and were no longer menstruating, they walked hand-in-hand down the beach towards Sam. Still completely naked, they looked at one another and then looked at Sam. Finally, it was Priscilla who spoke.

"Sam honey, you know that I have asked us to go without sex for quite some time now, and without self-pleasure."

"Mom," groaned Sam "it has felt like a lifetime!"

Priscilla smiled. "For me too honey. But the waiting is over. Tonight we are all going to make love many times. But first, there is something I want you to do, Sam."

"Anything Mom," Sam replied. "Whatever you want."

Still holding Sarah's hand, Priscilla lowered herself to her knees on the beach and led her daughter to do the same. "Sammy," she said breathily, "pull off your shorts honey."

Sam complied, pushing down his shorts and briefs revealing his soft but still formidable penis. Both women reached out to touch him. At once there were four hands softly caressing him -- sliding up and down his hairy, muscular thighs, gently cupping his balls and sliding up and down his shaft, which was very rapidly hardening.

"Sammy honey I know that was a long time to go without satisfaction." Her fingers slid back and forth on her son's shaft, which was now fully erect, throbbing, hot and hard in her hand. "But there was one reason I wanted you to wait."

Sarah was practically drooling, with her brother's big hard cock just inches from her face. She rubbed his inner thigh as her mother stroked his cock, and then her fingers made their way up between his legs... up between his cheeks... and the tip of her finger found her brother's tight asshole and just barely pushed inside.

"Do you like that little brother," asked Sarah despite knowing the answer already, "do you like what my finger is doing? Do you like me putting my finger up your ass Sammy?" Sam simply moaned his assent.

Priscilla continued, "the reason is that me and your sister wanted you to have your big balls full of cum. Full of so much of your manly cum. Do you know why?" Sam just shook his head, lost in the pleasure of having so many delicate, loving hands all over him and a finger slowly thrusting in and out of his asshole. "It's because we wanted that thick cum" with this her fist sped up, jacking his cock quickly and firmly now "we wanted that thick cum all over us."

Sam groaned. Having gone five days without relief he was already very close to the edge.

"Would you like that Sammy? Would you like to cum on us?"

"Oh god yes Mom. I want to cum on you so bad. I'm so close already."

"We want it too Sammy. So where do you want it? Do you want to come on our tits? Look at them Sam? Look at our tits. Two perfect sets of round girly tits for your cum. Or... do you want to do it on our faces?" Sam groaned again. He was almost there.

"Oooh Sarah I think he likes that." Priscilla continued jacking her son's cock as she said this. "Sammy do you want to come on us? Are you ready?" He nodded. "Okay baby do it. Do it. Come on my face. Sarah?

His sister reciprocated "yeah little brother. Come on me. Come on my face."

"Come on us Sam. Come on my face. Come on your mommy's face."

That was too much for the oversexed twentysomething and Sam simply erupted. Spurt after spurt of his thick white cum coated first his mother's face and then his sister's. He spurted in his mother's hair and on his sister's nose. The cum was dripping down their faces onto their breasts and there was still more coming.

With one last groan, Sam collapsed into the sand.

Sarah turned to her mother, both of them coated and dripping in cum, and she kissed her. They shared the semen that was splattered across both of their faces, and then Sarah lowered her head and began licking the cum off of her mother's big, soft tits.

The three made love many times that night, making up for lost time.

...

About ten days later, another line was crossed.

As Priscilla and her two kids settled in for the night, Priscilla removed her shorts and stood before Sarah and Sam, who both took notice immediately.

"Mom," said Sarah, "why are you wearing the special panties tonight?" Priscilla was topless, her magnificent breasts swinging free, but below she had on the immaculate pink silk panties.

She replied to her daughter. "Because, honey, tonight is a special night. Even though I am forty-five years old, I still have one virginity left to give, and I would like Sam to take that virginity tonight."

"You mean..." was all that Sam could manage to stammer.

"Yes, Sam. Tonight I want you to take my ass." As Priscilla said this, she produced the tub of cocoa butter that she had been saving for many months for this very occasion.

Sarah gasped and said "oh Mom that is so hot. You're going to do anal with him? You're really going to take his big thing all the way up in your bum?"

"Well Sarah," replied their Mother, "I am certainly going to try. I know many women find anal sex very pleasurable once they get past the initial discomfort. And I also know that anal sex is a very special treat for most men. And our Sammy here is the best man in the world, so he deserves all the special treats we can give him."

"Oh my god Mom," said Sam, "I am so excited to try it. I love your sexy ass so much."

"Sarah honey, I want you to be a part of this and I want you to watch carefully because maybe you will want to try it sometime too. What do you think about that honey? What do you think about taking your brother's cock up in your bottom?"

"Oh mom," exclaimed Sarah, "I think I would love that. I will learn from you tonight and hopefully he can put it in my butt soon."

Priscilla lay back in their sleeping shelter, her daughter on one side of her and her son on the other. They started kissing and touching. Priscilla turned to her son and started kissing him, her tongue exploring his mouth. She felt his erection forming against her tummy so she took it in her hand and gently began stroking it.

Behind her, Sarah kissed her shoulders, then her back, and then she slid down the bed, slowly. She looked at her mother's beautiful, soft, round bum right in front of her. She planted a kiss on one ass cheek, and then on the other. And then, Sarah softly placed her hands on her Mom's ass cheeks... and spread them.

Mother and daughter both gasped at the intimate act. Sarah took in the line of her mother's pussy, glistening with wetness, the delicate seam of her perineum, and below, the thin, tight, pursed slit of her little bum hole.

Sarah formed the thought that her mother's anus was cute. Beautiful, even. And while forming this thought, she reached out her tongue and touched the tip of it to Priscilla's asshole. Tentatively at first, she tasted her. She swirled her tongue around her Mom's rubbery anal opening, licking more and more firmly, over and over again.

Sarah swiped her tongue up and down Priscilla's asshole. She licked and licked, making saliva in her mouth and swallowing down the taste. Her ass tasted like salt and sweat, like pussy as her juices had drenched her entire bottom area... and a little bit bitter. Just a little like what a bum hole is used for... but still fresh and clean and womanly.

All three were approaching an extreme state of arousal and Priscilla decided it was time. Wordlessly, she stopped stroking Sam, turned over onto her hands and knees and stuck her bum high up in the air. She felt confident that Sarah and Sam would know what to do from here.

Given how exposed Priscilla's ass was in this position, her daughter couldn't help but give it a few more licks. With her butt up in the air, Sarah was able to push her tongue in even deeper. Both mother and daughter moaned at this new sensation. But now, it was time for something else. It was time for Priscilla to get her ass fucked.

"Are you ready Sam?" Asked his big sister.

"I'm ready. I can't wait to put it in Mom's butt."

"I can't wait either," said Sarah. I'll get you both ready." She opened the pot of cocoa butter and scooped out a generous dollop. She applied it to her brother's fiercely hard cock and used her hand to stroke up and down, coating his big dick all over with the slick substance.

Then she scooped out another dollop and gingerly touched it to her mother's winking asshole. Priscilla jumped a bit at the touch of the cold cream. Sarah then used her finger to swirl the butter around and around her Mom's tight hole, and then she took her middle finger and inserted it into her Mother's anus up to the second knuckle. Priscilla gasped.

Sarah slowly pushed her finger deeper, then withdrew it and pushed it into Priscilla's tight, warm anal cavity again. Priscilla moaned in pleasure and Sarah continued. She pushed in and out, finger fucking her mom in the ass. Sarah scooped up a bit more butter, coated her index finger, and pushed both fingers up her Mom's butt. Priscilla adapted to this new invasion, her anal muscles relaxed and suddenly she had two fingers deep in her ass, finger fucking her.

"Oh god Sarah," moaned Priscilla, "it's so good. Your fingers feel so good. I'm ready. I'm ready for you Sam." Sarah coated Sam's big hard cock in a little bit more butter, just for good measure, and withdrew her fingers from her Mom.

"Okay Sam," she panted, "come over here and put it in me. Put it in my ass, Sam. Fuck your Mommy in the butt."

Sam could barely contain his excitement but he knew how important it was to take it slow. He pressed the head of his cock to his mom's asshole and pushed. His cockhead barely made any progress. It seemed impossibly tight. But he pushed again and the head started to slip in.