Island of Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She found herself standing next to Connor, sipping from yet another cup, the contents of which were probably illegal on three continents. She slipped an arm around his waist, resting her head on his shoulder. "Like it here?"

A chuckle sounded in his chest. "We've only been here a few days, sis. Give me some time."

"Okay." She waited for a few seconds. "Like it here?"she repeated.

She felt his lips brush her hair. "Yeah. I do. They're good people, I think. And they fit here. People like Elenoa, or Tahu, or Pelika...you can tell their roots are deep. They're like an old forest. Strong, you know?"

She nodded, blinking, then took another fiery sip of alcohol. She had been drinking all night, but did not feel tipsy. Instead, her senses all seemed subtly sharpened, the torchlight throwing everything into sharp focus, the sound of the drums clear to her ears.

Above the mountain, the full moon rose, its silvery light mingling with firelight and torchlight. With a shout, the dance ended, the drums falling silent. Chests heaving from exertion, two lines of dancers stood facing each other; men on one side, women on the other. There was an aisle, perhaps six feet wide, between the two.

"Come." Elenoa's voice was deep and resonant from behind them. "It is time for you to choose."

Hand in hand, they walked forward.

*****

This is insane, Connor's mind raged. You're a scientist. A man of reason. Why are you choosing a woman to sleep with, as if you're a pagan king selecting women for his harem?

His feet faltered. Just before they reached the first pair, he turned to Elenoa. "They're all volunteers? All willing?"

She looked at him with dark, calm, priestess' eyes. "They are."

Swallowing, he nodded his head. Not wanting to interfere with Brigid's choice, he gently disentangled his fingers from hers.

The first woman was a few years younger than himself, with merry, dancing eyes and broad, sturdy hips.

"Leikea," Elenoa murmured. "From the island of Tabora."

He inclined his head, and moved on, not catching the disappointed expression in her eyes.

The next woman was tall, taller than himself, holding herself with the stately elegance of a slim young sapling, and with a dancer's physique.

"Isa, from Malaira."

He moved on again.

The third woman was young, it seemed. She held her head low, her long hair screening her face. Her legs were slim and shapely, rising to subtly curved hips that he longed to hold in his hands.

"This is-"

"Kalele," Connor finished, somehow knowing the young woman without ever seeing her face. "You are one of my choices?"

She raised her head. Her eyes were feverishly bright. "She came to me in a dream," she said softly, her voice full of wonder. "The Lady of Air and Sea. She said if I was fortunate, I might be the choice of a stranger to the islands. One who would come to live among us.

"I thought it would be another like Governor Shaw, and I was afraid. Then I saw you, and I never wanted a man in my life as badly as I did you, Connor." His name, one he had always vaguely disliked, sounded wonderful when it fell from her lips, lilting and pure. She brushed her hair back from her face, standing proud before him. Despite his best efforts, he could feel his cock beginning to swell.

"Choose me, Connor." Sweat beaded her body. As he watched, entranced, her nipples peaked, becoming taut, straining buds that looked hard enough to burst.

He shook his head, feeling his fate closing in around him. Before her face could crumple into despair, he took her hand.

"It's not a choice. It's destiny."

*****

From behind her, Brigid heard the low murmurs as Connor talked to a woman, then a roar which meant, presumably, that he had made his choice. She looked over her shoulder, but could only see their backs as they walked away. She forced down a spasm of envy, as bitter as vinegar.

He's not for you. Despite how sweet his body is. Or how good he looks with nothing on. Or how seeing his lovely, lovely cock makes you tingle down between your legs.

She bit her lip as a moan threatened to escape her mouth, and turned back to the men who were lined up for inspection. She had already passed over six, and was beginning to despair of finding one who met her approval.

The next man was huge, looming over her like a tree. Jesus Christ! He must be close to seven feet tall! There wasn't a speck of fat on his body, and his arms and legs looked like they had been carved from granite. Despite his imposing presence, however, the face he showed her was open and cheerful. Quite handsome, actually, and she felt drawn to his sensual presence.

"Hello, Governor. My name is Burat."

She was tempted. Very tempted. But...no. He was too big. Her gaze strayed between his legs, and she shivered. No. He would split me wide open.

She forced a smile to her face, hoping she didn't look too pale. "I'm pleased to meet you, Burat."

This was mistake. The panicked thought flew across her mind. Her legs began to shake. I'll just say no to the last two, find Elenoa, tell her it was a mistake, and go home. She'll understand. I'm sure I can patch things up, if we have enough time. I mean, Connor chose a woman. That has to count for something, right? Surely they won't be too ang-

"Hello, Brigid."

"Tahu?" She felt faint with relief. Here, at least, was someone she knew.

Dwarfed by the giant beside him, Elenoa's brother looked almost petite in comparison. "Don't be too scared of Burat, here. The only place where you have to be worried about him is on the rugby field. There, he's a holy terror. In the bedchamber, though, is where his mightiest deeds are done. All the women fight for his attention. Isn't that right, buddy?"

The giant muttered something incomprehensible in his native tongue. Brigid was fairly glad she didn't understand, as the contents only made Tahu's smile wider.

It's a very nice smile, she thought suddenly. He should do it more often. She relaxed, the fear leaving her in a rush. An unearthly calm seemed to settle around her shoulders, and she became aware of liquid heat growing in her belly. "Thank you, Tahu."

His lips twitched. "No problem." He jerked his head at his friend. "Go on, take him. You won't regret it."

"No." Her hand came up and settled around Tahu's wrist. "I choose you."

"Oh." He blinked. "All right, then."

She let a trace of asperity enter her voice. "You don't mind, do you?"

"No. It's just...we had all kind of resigned ourselves to finishing in second place, behind this big ox. I sure didn't expect you to choose me."

"Well, you better get used to the idea." She pulled him out of line and up the aisle, Tahu stumbling in her wake. A laughing, cheerful roar emerged from the crowd as her choice became clear.

At the end of the aisle they were met by Elenoa. She smirked at her brother. "Told you so."

The smile he returned to her was rueful, and he turned to Brigid. "Never bet against a priestess. They cheat."

"I don't hear you complaining, little brother." She raised a bowl, dipping her fingers inside. With a murmured blessing, she smeared oil across their foreheads, reaching high to get to Tahu's. "Be thou blessed this night, and may your joining be fruitful." She held a gauzy flap open. "Enter."

"What? In there? Where everyone can see?"

Elenoa raised her brows. "And you would prefer the residence, where no one can see? I do not say you would lie to us, and claim you had bedded Tahu when you had not. But it is best that this is done openly.

"Don't worry, Brigid. We won't be watching you. We will just...be near." She cocked her head as a happy moan sounded from the other structure. "Your brother doesn't seem to mind."

She clenched her hand until her knuckles stood out, bloodless against her pale skin. "All right."

*****

They had scarcely closed the tent flap behind them when Kalele had taken his cock into her hands, stroking it urgently with her palm, while the tips of her fingers busied themselves with his balls.

"Hard," she keened softly. "It has to be hard. I want you so bad, Connor. My pussy feels like it's on fire."

Connor blinked. Gently, he held her wrist in his hand, slowing her motions. "Shh," he said. "I want you too. But don't you think it would be more fun if we took it slow? You might be ready, but I'm not."

He lowered himself to the ground, which was liberally strewn with soft blankets and fluffy pillows, making the tent seem like a cozy little nest. Torchlight shone through the thin netting of the walls, and the voices of the islanders leaked through, but he put them out of his mind.

Extending his legs out in front of him, he drew Kalele down into his lap. She sat on his legs, and he had to close his eyes as the skin of her thighs and rear rubbed against him. Silk itself was a poor comparison for something so wonderfully soft and smooth and warm. Unconstrained by the need to remain calm, his cock swelled and lengthened, rising between them in cheerful salute.

"Oh! It's beautiful!" Kalele said, her eyes gleaming in the dim light. She reached down, her slim fingers circling his girth. "And big! My hand can't even go all the way around!"

She raised up on her knees, and Connor found, to his fascinated horror, that she was getting ready to join with him, within minutes of having been chosen.

"Kalele. Please. Wait. I'm not ready yet."

"Of course you are." She tossed her head, unable to comprehend his silliness.

"Of course I'm not. I need...I need more time. You're so beautiful," he said, aware that he was babbling. "I don't want it to be over too quickly."

"Oh." She considered his words, then gave a firm nod, her attitude completely unlike the shy maiden he had met a few days ago. "Well, what do you want to do first? I can kiss you down there. Or you can eat me. Or we can do both at once. Or you can give me a rim job. Or I can titty-fuck you."

Her matter-of-fact lust was almost more than he could stand. Are all the people here like this? "Maybe...we can kiss first?"

"Kissing. Right. Sure." Her eyes were wide and avid. She scooted forward on his legs until his cock was just touching the dew-wet petals of her vulva. The heat made him close his eyes. She wrapped her legs around him, her shapely heels digging into the base of his spine. "A kiss," she breathed, then opened her mouth, meeting his lips with hers.

Her breath was sweet, her lips soft and firm, the darting arrow of her tongue shy and bold at once. Before he knew what he was doing, Connor found that his arms had wrapped around Kalele, and he was crushing her to him, her ripe young breasts pressed flat against his chest. She moaned into his mouth, and he could feel her sheath rubbing on his cock, coating him with her juices. Her tongue withdrew, and after a blinking, confused moment, he realized she was inviting him into her mouth. Slowly, then with increasing passion, he explored her mouth, their tongues playing together feverishly. At the same time, their hands were everywhere they could reach, seeking to learn every square inch of their partner's bodies.

She was unlike any woman he had ever known, at the same time virginally innocent and completely wanton. With a shift of her weight, she slid off his lap, pulling him with her, until they were lying in a tangled heap on the pillows. Her eyes were shining, and she cradled her breasts in her palms. "Here, Connor. Kiss them."

He did, pressing his lips to the firm, inner swell of her left breast, his cheek brushing the other. As he did, his arm roamed from her calf to her thigh to her hip, to her waist, ending the journey at her breast. Cupping it in his hand, he pulled it toward his mouth. His thumb rubbed over the tip of the turgid nipple, and Kalele whimpered under his touch, her body writhing beneath him. Her legs moved languidly, one smooth thigh caressing the underside of his cock in a motion that made him close his eyes and gasp.

"Oh, God."

"Oh, Gods, you mean," she teased.

"Whatever," he replied, taking her nipple into his mouth. She moaned, long and deeply resonant, as he suckled at her breast, his tongue sweeping around her taut nipple. From outside the tent, a burst of appreciative cheers could be heard, and his head jerked up.

"Easy, love," she said, her eyes warm and tender. "They are only witnesses. And their cheers no more than what you would hear at a rugby game on Sunday afternoon, yes?"

"Well, yeah," he replied, as she covered his face with kisses. "But I never expected lovemaking to be a spectator sport!"

"It can be, with us." Her eyes were serious, though her body was warm and pliant under his hands. Her hands caressed his chest, tweaking his nipples. She raised her head to kiss them, her tongue sweeping across in tiny, loving licks. "We do not hesitate to take lovers, Connor, and are not shy about where it happens. Any child of ten years has probably seen his or her parents making love multiple times, and knows more about lovemaking than a boy of twice his age on the mainland."

"I bet that drove Shaw crazy."

"Don't even mention him," she sighed, drawing him up for a kiss. His cock slid along her channel, and her breath caught, her eyes shining up at him. "Connor, you're a wonderful lover, and I want to spend all night with you. But I can't wait. I need you inside me!"

She flipped over, her flat belly down among the blankets. Her shapely bottom, delectably curved, reared up. With a quick thrust of her hips, she captured his shaft between her buttocks and stroked him, the sensation making him shudder in anticipation.

"Enough," he growled, or tried to. The curl of Kalele's lips told him he didn't sound nearly as threatening as he wanted. He leaned forward on his elbows, his chest covering Kalele's back. Underneath, she sighed and shifted, her rear rubbing his stomach. With a practiced motion, she allowed his spear to drift lower, until the head slipped into her waiting portal.

Oh, Gods! She was hotter and wetter than he could have possibly imagined. He groaned, his lips caressing the skin of her neck, as she whimpered happily beneath him.

"Do it, love." The whisper drifted up. She turned her head, her lips finding his mouth effortlessly. She kissed him, long and deep, until he was ready to explode. "Take me. I'm ready."

With a whispered prayer, he did.

Inch by wonderful inch, he eased into her, until he was sheathed in her to the hilt. She groaned under him, and her legs squeezed together, trapping him inside her. His eyes rolled back in his head as the pressure on his phallus increased, almost painful, exquisitely tight. "Oh, Connor. You feel fantastic. Fuck me, baby, please?"

"Try to stop me." He pulled out slightly, then thrust back in, savoring the feel of her hot, wet channel around his cock. A shift made him squint in the dim light, and he saw Kalele's arms disappear under her body. A wiggle, and he could feel her fingers spreading her nether-lips wide, so that on every thrust they caressed his aching staff. The other arm was jerking rhythmically, and he didn't need to be a mind-reader to know it was busy on her clitoris.

"Oh, Connor, it's never felt this good. Not with anyone. Ever." Her breath was coming in short, sharp pants, and their next kiss left him with sore lips from her gnawing teeth. "Faumea is blessing us. I am so wet. Mahuika is blessing us. Your cock is so hot. Tanirongo, bless us, please! Give us the gift of fertility! Oh. Oh. Oohhhhhhhhhhh," she wailed, in a scream that was almost a song, and her sheath clamped down on his cock and she shuddered beneath him in sudden, violent climax.

When she stilled, her eyes were warm and limpid, like forest pools at dawn. "Wow," she said, heedless of the hoots and catcalls from beyond the tent. "Your turn, now."

"Not like this," he said, withdrawing from her. She made a sad, unhappy sound as his cock left her channel. With a nudge on her hip, he turned her over onto her back. "Like this," he said, when they were face to face, his chest rubbing against her beautiful breasts. The garland of flowers, half forgotten, was crushed between their writhing bodies, filling the tent with their heady scent. With a confidence he had not even known he possessed, he surged forward, spearing her effortlessly, and she threw her head back in keening delight as he filled her once more.

"This one is for you, darling," she said. She looped her arms around his neck, looking up at him with an expression of tender fondness. Her knees lifted, the smooth skin of her thighs rubbing his flanks. Her heels locked behind his rear, urging him deeper into her body. "Take me. Fill me up. Make me yours. Give yourself to me. You are the island's, and what the island has is yours. Accept our bounty.

"Do you, Connor?" she whispered in his ear as he loved her, his cock moving inside of her in strong, sure strokes. "Do you accept our blessing?"

"I do," he gasped. His mouth came down and he kissed her, his body pushing her hard into the blankets, his cock exploding in an eruption of pleasure so pure it was almost pain, and he spent his seed inside her in an exquisite spasm of release.

*****

They made love twice more that night, teaching each other the best ways to give the other joy. When Kalele roused him from a nap, it was well after midnight and the lights of the torches had burned low.

"We must show ourselves, lovely man. The people must see the proof of our love."

He ran a wondering hand down her body, his eyes widening as she arched under his touch. "I've never...never had a night like this. Thank you."

"We will have more," she promised. "While Governor Shaw was here, I dared not live in the residence. Perhaps that should change," she teased.

"Perhaps it should."

Together, they emerged from the tent, standing tall and proud beside each other. The evidence of their love-making was clear on their bodies, from Kalele's kiss-swollen lips to the matted hair at Connor's groin, damp with the fluids of both of their bodies. There were fewer people outside than there had been earlier in the evening, but they were greeted with raucous yells and cheers. Connor found his hand lifted high by Kalele in a sign of triumph. He tried to keep the smug grin from his lips, but found that impossible, especially when she tugged his head down for a farewell kiss, her lips and hands promising delights to come.

He started up the path towards the residence, then spun around. The crowd had made no effort to disperse.

"Where's Brigid?" he asked.

As if in answer, a deep, guttural groan came from the other tent.

"She's still in there," an old woman said. She shook her head. "Right now, I'm starting to to worry about poor Tahu!"

*****

Once they were alone in the tent, Brigid spun to face Tahu. To her surprise and subtle disappointment, he made no move towards her.

She raised her eyebrows at him. "Well? Aren't we supposed to be making love?"

"We are," he answered, imperturbable. He handed her a cup. She took it and sipped, expecting more of the vile island liquor the natives brewed, and was surprised to find cold, clean water. "But I thought we might get to know each other a little, first."

"Oh." She squinted at him suspiciously, but he appeared sincere. It suddenly came to her she knew very little about him.

And he probably knows just as little about you, aside from what Elenoa has told him. I doubt you've exchanged fifty words with him before tonight.

She sat down on the cushions, grateful they wouldn't be screwing on bare sand, and looked up at him. "Come on down here. I'm not going to tell you the story of my life while I'm looking up your nose. It's not remotely the best-looking part of you."

1...56789...11