Island of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David seemed amazed as he starred at the screen. Cindy changed the channel several times showing him different things going on in some of the rooms. David saw a glimpse of white women with black men as she changed the channel. Cindy picked up a channel index sheet and pointed out all the live feed channels to David. He seemed very excited to get started watching.

"I think this will keep you occupied while I take your wife shopping."

David sat down looking at the screen as Cindy smiled knowing David was going to be very happy here. Cindy stepped outside and walked down to the cart where Millie was waiting for her. White they prepared to leave a woman walked out of an apartment holding hands with a black man. She had red hair and was dressed in a revealing green dress which allowed her huge tits to almost spill out.

Cindy whispered to Millie. "That's Marie. You have to keep an eyes on her. She's known to try to steal away men from other wives."

"Oh. I don't think David likes redheads too well."

Cindy just smiled at Millie's reply than said. "Black men only, honey!"

Millie finally got it. Cindy stepped on the pedal and headed toward the accessory store.

12