Isn’t She Vibrant? (Office Squirt)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma's labia and clitoris felt wonderful at the buzzing through her panties. She was positive that, with maybe 100 more of these buzzes, she'd cum in her panties. Thank goodness she knew she wasn't going to get that many texts, otherwise she'd cry in front of her students.

When the buzzings stopped, Emma knew it was over. She looked around, and when the coast was clear, she discreetly reached below to pick up the phone between her legs.

It was the moment of truth. She put in her password and checked her text messages from Catalina. Doing her very best not to look yet, she scrolled up top so she could see the pictures in order.

The first image was the vibrator with wet drippings, presumably after Mitsu had used it. The second image was Catalina licking the tip of the vibrator. The third image was a close-up shot of Catalina's brown labia and pink insides. She was wet. The fourth picture was the tip of the vibrator going inside Catalina's pussy. The fifth picture was the vibrator stuffed 3/4th's of the way inside her vagina, stretching her lips.

Finally, the last two pictures were selfies. One was of Catalina taking an upper-body selfie shot of herself sitting in Emma's desk, while the vibrator worked its magic. The final shot was a close up of Catalina's face, presumably post orgasm, with a wicked smile.

A text came.

Catalina: Did you see it yet? Holy shit. You need to keep this thing in your office from now on. Never know when I'd need to use it again. lol : )

Emma: We need to talk. I'll be there in about 20 mins

She put the phone down. That was all she could take. Any more of this and her panties would be too drenched to even walk.

***

Right on time, Emma walked down the hall towards the Math Department carrying her belongings. Her left hand carried her laptop in a holder, and her right hand carried the stack of Calculus II exams in a travel bag.

When she neared the main office of the Department, she saw Mitsu trying to make a fast escape. Mitsu's cheeks burned a fiery blaze of red and she stopped in place after seeing Emma.

"You seem warm," Emma pointed out, being as vague as possible. "Your cheeks are red."

Mitsu kept her head halfway down. "I was running various errands for my exams."

"Oh. Anything I can help you with? We can always meet in my office."

"It's been taken care of," Mitsu said, standing tense like she had been caught red-handed. "I've been running around like a rabbit all morning."

"A rabbit? Hmm... that reminds me, don't they make small devices called rabbits?"

"I'll look into it," Mitsu replied, playing it cool.

"You should look into a shaving kit."

Mitsu's jaw nearly dropped. "Excuse me?"

"Nevermind," Emma said. "And next time, if you need to use my office for any reason, ask for my permission first. I like keeping track of things."

They parted ways and Mitsu looked like a shell-shocked woman.

***

Emma hadn't decided if she was enraged or in an adventurous mood. Why not both? She went inside the Department area and said her usual 'hellos' to the staff.

Then she opened the door and marched into her large office, closing the door behind her, and put her things down on the table.

Catalina still sat behind Emma's desk, grinning while speaking on the phone to a school administrator regarding an upcoming fundraiser. She was in no hurry to end the call.

On the table, sitting on top of a thick paper towel, was the vibrator. The bottom side was placed down flatly so that it stood up. The tip of the vibrator pointed upwards toward the ceiling. Even from a distance, Emma was able to see it glisten. It glistened with the fluids of two female math professors who had just used it.

As Emma approached her desk and the almighty vibrator, she wondered if those fluids were still warm. She stared at it intensely. It was almost hypnotic, like it was an ancient relic of some kind.

Before she could pick it up, Catalina's phone call ended.

"We have work to do," Catalina said, putting her phone down and standing up so they could get to the action. "We need lunch, then I have to give a final exam afterward. But first, your gift has been christened."

Catalina picked up the vibrator by the base and waved it around like a magic wand, right in front of Emma's face.

"That's some christening," Emma said, with her eyes following the tip.

"It's not fully christened yet."

"Now you're making me even more curious."

"I'm teaching you," Catalina said, pointing the vibrator at her friend. "A vibrator like this needs to be christened properly by the rightful owner. It needs to be blessed, if you want to call it that. And what better place than your office."

Emma gave a long hard stare. "Look, I'm hungry. Right now I'd like to walk to the cafeteria and we can grab some lunch."

"Then when will we do this? Later?"

"Later sounds like a good time," Emma replied.

"The problem with 'later' is that these juices will dry."

Emma gulped. "They need to be washed off. With soap."

"Is that so?"

Catalina seductively held up the vibrator and gave a deep lick, tasting the mixture of her own fluids combined with Mitsu's.

"Oh my god," Emma gasped. "Isn't that... disgusting?"

"What's the matter? You aren't in the mood for Mexican for lunch? Or is sushi not your thing?"

"That was kind of racist," Emma pointed out.

"They're just facts."

"I prefer whole foods. Real food. Not... you know..."

"Pussy juice?" Catalina asked. "Just say it, it's pussy juice. Mine and Mitsu's."

Emma gulped. "I've never tasted anything like that before."

"Let's change that. You take the other side."

It almost felt like slow-motion for Emma to watch Catalina hold the vibrator out. It was now in front of Emma and she saw the clear fluids up close.

"You really want me to?" Emma asked in a low breath.

"I'm demanding it. Go on."

Almost as if she were possessed, Emma leaned her head forward as Catalina brought the wet device even closer. She stuck her tongue out and she could feel the hair on the back of her neck standing when she made contact.

Their eyes remained locked and Emma felt ashamed when she saw Catalina grinning. But at the same time, she felt an unusual sense of arousal as she was licking the pussy juices off the vibrator.

"Tongue lash," Catalina said. "Lick it all up."

Emma obeyed and pressed her tongue harder, stroking up and down the vibrator. It tasted rather pleasant. It was warm, too. She tried pushing the reality that she was tasting the fluids of her two beautiful colleagues out of her mind, but where's the fun in that? It made her legs quiver with excitement.

This was, by far, the nastiest thing she had ever done.

Emma had gotten carried away and wrapped her lips around the entire tip. She sucked on it while briefly closing her eyes.

"Oh my," Catalina said. "You're making me want to squirt again."

Emma pulled her lips away, eyes wide. "You squirted in my office? In my seat?"

"Relax. I was prepared. I placed a stack of paper towels on your chair before I used the vib on myself."

"Oh," Emma replied, still dumbfounded by the whole thing.

"How does it taste?"

"Kind of sweet, I think. I don't know. I've never had to critique the flavors of other women."

Catalina grabbed Emma by the wrist. "Now you've really got me excited!"

"For?" Emma asked as she was being pulled towards her desk.

"Your vibrator-virginity, what else? Now have a seat. Oh wait. I almost forgot a crucial step."

Catalina reached underneath Emma's skirt to yank her white panties down. Now pantiless, Emma was made to sit. Unlike Mitsu, Emma's pussy was neatly groomed with short, trimmed hairs.

"How pretty," Catalina smiled, lifting Emma's skirt. "We're going to have a good time. Now watch and learn. This is how you activate this thing."

Catalina switched on the device and it buzzed right away. It almost seemed sinister.

"How is this normal?" Emma asked, staring at the buzzing device while her pussy was still exposed.

"Lean back and I'll show you."

Hesitantly, Emma leaned all the way back in her chair. She rarely leaned that far back. She was a sit-up-straight type of person. If there was ever an exception, this would be it.

Emma forced her legs apart when Catalina got down on her knees. Catalina wasted no time having a peek inside.

"Fuck, you're wet," Catalina smiled, staring deeply. "Beautiful too."

Emma blushed. "Are you my new gynecologist?"

"I'm your orgasm doctor. Buckle up. The vibrator is on a low-setting."

Clenching the armrests of the chair, Emma braced herself for impact. The closer the vibrator got, the scarier she felt. When the vibrator made contact, it was terrifying and she clenched the chair with everything she had.

She watched as Catalina expertly pushed the vibrator inside. She could feel the vibrator's waves. It buzzed. Her pussy buzzed too!

"How do you like it?" Catalina asked, holding the device while smiling up at Emma.

"It's bearable," Emma replied, feeling like a complete badass.

"Do you think you'll squirt because of this?"

The vibrator was held in place, about 4 inches deep of her vaginal canal as it buzzed. It felt amazing. She did her best to relax as her nerve endings were being stimulated in a whole new way.

"I've never been much of a squirter," Emma said, keeping herself calm, allowing herself to enjoy the vibrator inside her. "I've had a few little spurts during intercourse. But I assumed it was pee and I'd get really embarrassed."

"Did you try to hold it in?"

"Yes, I don't want to piss all over the bed."

"Emma, it might not be piss. You might have squirting talents and you don't even know it."

The vibrator was pushed inside another inch. Catalina slowly pulled it back, then pushed back in. Emma was officially being fucked by her friend and by the vibrator.

Emma breathed deeply. "I've always thought squirting was a porn thing."

"It's not a marketing ploy. It's real. You just need the right stimulation. And most importantly, you need to let go."

"Yes...." Emma's voice trailed off, enjoying the buzzing in her pussy.

"I love squirting. I do when I'm in the right mood, when I'm horny enough. I make my masturbation extra special so I can build enough momentum to squirt. It's my affirmation that I'm a living, hot blooded, fertile creature."

"Oh god..."

"Emma, are you ready to squirt?"

It was the big question. And as they were in Emma's office, her biggest fear was anyone outside hearing them. But if she kept herself composed, she knew she could be discreet. All her life she was discreet. She grew up being the quiet, book-smart girl. She was good at this.

Now, she needed to be more. She needed to be vibrant. To grow. To be a more lively person and explore new sexual frontiers. What better time than this, with a sexpert like Catalina.

"Make me flood my office," Emma said, looking her friend in the eyes. "Yes, I want to squirt."

Catalina grinned. "I'll show you what you've been missing all your life."

With a simple switch, the vibrator was now turned to a higher level. If this was Star Trek, the vibrator would be on warp speed and Emma was now headed into another solar system.

She closed her eyes and leaned back as the sex toy buzzed like crazy. Her fingers touched her outer labia and she felt that her lips were stretched around the buzzing object. Wetness had seeped around her labia and she felt it on her fingertips. With everything primed and ready to go, Emma just relaxed and let Catalina do all the work.

In many ways, this was the most embarrassing moment of Emma's life, as her close friend of many years was getting such an intimate view. This was never anything she had ever wanted, or fantasized about, but she wished with all her heart that this would have an amazing outcome. It was an extreme turn-on to allow a fellow professor to have such access to her pussy.

Emma felt the hardness and powerful vibrations of the vibrator overwhelm the softness of her pink flesh. It was a throbbing sensation like nothing she had ever experienced in her entire life, radiating from her center. Her body quivered at every vibration and her face was starting to feel flush. She was drenched now and she felt the size and power of the sex toy at Catalina's command.

It felt enormous! She made little panting noises with her mouth as the vibrator worked its magic on the folds of her pussy lips. The tool slid even deeper. Catalina was a sex goddess who knew what she was doing.

As the vibrator was guided in and out of her pussy, she could feel her lips following, stretching outwardly and inwardly. Her lips clung obscenely to the sex toy that was fucking her. When the vibrating device was plunged back into her welcoming warm hole, she could feel her lips disappearing back inside, as if begging to remain with the vibrations. The vibrations which sent jolts of sparkling pleasure to her nerve endings.

"Each squirter is different," Catalina explained, working the device. "For me, it usually takes a lot of intense thrusting and G-spot action. However, with this device, oh my. Mitsu and I were cumming like there was no tomorrow. I squirted within minutes."

Emma moaned, "Whatever this is, it's working."

"Relax a little more. I can see that your muscles are tense."

"I'm trying," Emma answered, doing her best to unclench while the vibrations were consuming her. "I don't want to make a mess though."

"Leave that to me. Just relax. I want you to realize that squirting is both normal and a blessing. Leave the work to me, just relax."

After a while of slow fucking from the vibrator, Emma felt the powerful feeling in her core reaching its peak. Her toes curled inside her shoes and she was now becoming fearful of screaming in her own office. Worse, she didn't want to have a mess to clean up.

"I'm close," Emma moaned, opening her eyes widely to stare at her friend. "I think it might happen."

Catalina nodded, working the vibrator in and out. "Just tell me when."

"What will you do?"

"The same thing I did for Mitsu a while ago," Catalina said deviantly, pushing the vibrator in deeper. "You know that I have a nasty side. I've always been honest about that. Part of my kinks are tasting things. Mitsu squirted too, but there aren't any stains on the carpet, if you catch my drift."

Emma gasped while being fucked. "You licked it?"

"I drank it. Just like I'll drink yours. Let me know when you're going to cum, sweety. I'll need to prepare."

The image of Catalina eating Mitsu's pussy in this very office was a mind-numbing thought. It pushed her over the edge imagining Catalina eating the new professor's hairy pussy, making her cry with pleasure.

Emma's eyes nearly rolled back. "I'm going to.... I'm going to..."

"Got it."

The vibrator was yanked out of her pussy, giving Emma a gaping feeling in her hungry hole. Some fluids trickled out, which were immediately lapped up by Catalina.

In a shocking turn of events, Emma watched in pure shock as Catalina placed her mouth on her pussy, creating an airtight seal. Catalina then pressed the tip of the vibrator against Emma's clitoris, making her cry.

Emma clenched her jaw and she nearly went cross-eyed as the vibrator buzzed her clit and her friend plunged her tongue deep inside. Not only was this her first time cumming with a vibrator, but it was also her first time having her pussy eaten by another woman.

It felt glorious.

She came in spades and her feet flung in the air, almost sending her shoes flying off. It was like an eruption from deep inside her core. A volcanic explosion of female cum. Unlike previous times, she didn't hold back. No, this feeling wasn't pee like she had previously thought of her intense orgasms. If she trusted her newfound instincts and Catalina's word on the matter, this was squirt!

When she came, a powerful gush of fluids shot from deep within her pussy. Then another. Then another, as the vibrator and tongue lashing had made her cum like this was the only orgasm in the universe.

Best of all, everything went deep inside Catalina's mouth. Emma watched as her friend pressed her lips tight and gulped it all down. She could see Catalina's throat gulping and moving, racing to devour everything so she wouldn't choke on it.

After all the main squirting was done, Emma felt like a pile of bricks as she collapsed back onto her favorite chair. Her mind went blank, while still reaping all the benefits of an amazing squirting orgasm.

"Delicious," Catalina said, turning off the vibrator and licking those wet, trembling lips.

"I think I'm in love with you."

Catalina winked and waved the vibrator. "You've always loved me. Now, you love this little friend also."

"Fuck! Am I allowed to say fuck?"

"It's your office, you can say whatever you want. Especially after you've squirted here."

"In your mouth to be precise, you naughty bitch."

"Obviously you've never tasted squirt before," Catalina said.

"Never."

"Well, here's another first-time for you."

Emma just sat there, laid back, watching Catalina stand up and approach her face. As expected, Catalina bent down and they kissed. It was a soft kiss at first. A wet one. But Emma knew what was going to happen next. A tongue slipped inside Emma's mouth and Catalina spit a mixture of saliva and squirt.

Since Catalina was standing above Emma, the saliva and squirt mixture easily flowed down, gliding past Emma's tongue and taste buds. All the way down Emma's throat. It tasted warm and delicious.

Catalina pulled away, a trail of fluids hanging from her lips.

"There, you're no longer a virgin anymore."

Emma blushed and smiled, "I'm a woman who squirts."

"The first of many squirts," Catalina said, handing her friend the vibrator. "Now take it, it's yours. But please bring it to campus every so often. I demand to use it. I'm sure Mitsu wants other opportunities as well."

Instead of taking it, Emma bent forward and sucked on the head. She wrapped her lips around it and swirled her tongue. She wanted to taste herself and her squirt once again. And she wanted to show Catalina what a 'bad girl' she could be as well.

When it was all clean, Emma took possession of her gift.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.

12