Israeli Dominatrix For Arab Men

Story Info
Israeli Dominatrix meets Saudi man in Ottawa, Ontario.
1.5k words
2.92
23.6k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,121 Followers

My name is Myriam Jane Rosenberg, but you can call me M.J. I was born and raised in the City of Tel Aviv in the State of Israel. Presently, I live in the City of Ottawa, Province of Ontario. A year ago I won an international scholarship to study at the prestigious Carleton University in Canada's Capital Region and at the time it seemed like a dream come true. The Confederation of Canada has always fascinated me. I've been a fan of the television series Due South ever since I could remember. I'm really enjoying myself in the Confederation of Canada. For you see, even though Ottawa isn't exactly the most exciting place in the Continent of North America, I can get by. A sexy Israeli gal like me knows how to make her own fun. Trust me on that one.

Recently, I've began dabbling into BDSM. Well, I am not exactly new to this most intense of all forms of sensual play. I love BDSM but while it was a hobby before it's become my passion now. That's why I set up a website and became the only Israeli-born Professional Dominatrix operating in the entirety of Canada. Want to hear something funny? Most of my clients are Arabs, both male and female. How about that? I've got some wickedly delicious and truly twisted stories to share with you. Guys, get ready to get hard. Ladies, you're about to get wet. You won't be disappointed this time, trust me. I can't tell you how much I enjoy my domination and control over the submissive types who come to me for my unique brand of domination. Playing with taboo is a lot of fun. You should try it sometimes.

Abdullah Saif is a native of the City of Mecca in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. He stands five feet eight inches tall, somewhat chubby, with short Black hair and a round, somewhat bearded face. He reminds me of the Hollywood actor Stanley Tucci, only he's built like the guy who played George Costanza on the TV series Seinfeld. Abdullah Saif has been living in the region of Ontario, Canada, for the past sixteen years. He attends a Mosque in the Vanier sector of Ottawa. He's happily married to a Tunisian gal named Atifah. They have a son and daughter together. Abdullah Saif is the owner of a Shawarma restaurant in downtown Ottawa. And like most Arab men on this planet, he's both fascinated and repelled by Jewish women and other assertive ladies. Well, that makes him perfect for our purposes. I just love to ensnare Muslim guys from Saudi Arabia in my web of deception, intrigue and domination. Honestly, it's what the bastards deserve and they know it. That's why they come to me.

Arab guys are fascinated by me. I stand six feet two inches tall, lean and athletic, but with curves where it counts. My hair is blondish-white, and my eyes are a steely blue. There aren't a lot of Jewish women who look like me. My father Ben Rosenberg is Israeli but my mother Maeve O'Connell is a convert, originally from the City of Boston, Massachusetts. My mother comes from a long of Boston Irish folk. It's from her that I get my fair skin and hair. You won't find too many women who look like me in the State of Israel. Arab guys are fascinated by blonde-haired Caucasian women and I use that to my advantage. When I complete my Criminology studies, I want to work for MOSSAD. The world-famous Israeli Intelligence Service. They're so tough that they make the American FBI and the Royal Canadian Mounted Police look like punks. They have to be. Americans are still whining about the events of September the eleventh of the year 2001. Well, in the State of Israel, every day is September the eleventh! You don't hear us whining. Instead, we fight against our enemies and show them absolutely no mercy. No matter what those bleeding hearts at the United Nations might say. Walk a bomb-infested mile in our dusty shoes before judging us, ladies and gentlemen.

Anyhow, where was I? Oh, yes. I was telling you about my domination of Abdullah Saif. I had a lot of fun with him. He contacted me online. I talked to him with the special cellular phone that I only use for my BDSM/Mistress business. We agreed on the price and rules. I live in the Barrhaven sector of Ottawa. It's kind of upscale as far as Ottawa residential areas go. It suits me just fine. I rent a three-bedroom apartment from this little old Irish lady who likes to rent to female students. Only eight hundred a month, everything included. I had a roommate but she left because she got pregnant and moved in with her ex-boyfriend. Long story. Don't ask. Abdullah Saif showed up at my apartment dressed in his Sunday best, even though he's a Muslim. I welcomed him inside, and laid down the law.

Abdullah Saif agreed to play by my rules. The session costs two hundred and twenty dollars for one hour. He was remarkably compliant. You should have seen his excitement as he eased out of his clothes. His body was more solid than I thought it would be. He looked plump in the personal picture he texted me earlier. We began the session lightly enough. Like a first date, we had to get to know each other better before proceeding to tougher stuff. Thus, I bent him over the sofa and spanked his hairy ass. With gloves on, of course. He barely grunted as I spanked his buttocks. I used a somewhat thick wooden paddle and got some nice squeals and a few screams out of him. Ah, a beautiful Israeli woman giving an Arab man a good thrashing. That's the way the universe is meant to be. Judging by Abdullah Saif's requests for more pain, he agreed with me. Just like I thought he would.

I tied up our good friend Abdullah and whipped him with my belt once I deemed him ready for more intense domination. The Saudi guy took to receiving punishment like a cat took to hunting mice. He was a natural born yeller after all and I got some really nice screams out of him as I whipped his face, his chest and even his groin with my belt. Oh, yeah. Next, I intensified my domination. I brought out a copy of the Koran, holy book of all Muslims. Abdullah's eyes widened when he saw it. He watched as I opened the Koran to a passage about women, and rubbed its pages against my pussy. Abdullah's lips trembled. I laughed, and continued what I was doing. I knew exactly what I was doing. I watched tears form in Abdullah's face, and smiled. I know just what to do to break an Arab man. Trust me on that one. I put the book down, after pissing on it of course, and donned my strap-on dildo. Time for Abdullah Saif to find out what female domination really feels like.

I lubricated Abdullah Saif's asshole and fingered him before pressing my dildo against his asshole. Right before I shoved it in, I shoved the piss-drenched holy book in front of him and ordered him to lick it. The Saudi male submissive did as he was told. I watched, fascinated as he actually licked it. Grinning victoriously, I penetrated him with a swift thrust. Abdullah groaned as I entered him. I smiled. The poor fool hadn't felt anything yet. I savagely thrust the strap-on dildo deep into him. While sodomizing him with my dildo, I called him every name in the book. And you know what? He loved it. The Saudi guy actually loved getting dominated by an Israeli Dominatrix. How about that? I pulled his hair, scratched his back, smacked his balls and spat on him. I really let him have it. I buried his face between the piss-drenched pages of his favorite book, and he tasted me. We went at it until the time was up. That's when I pulled my dildo out of his asshole. And spat inside for good measure, because I'm a naughty bitch and that's how I roll.

When all was said and done, a tearful Abdullah Saif thanked me for the most amazing sensual experience of his life. I smiled. Who says Israelis and Arabs can't get along? We are the people of the book, after all. I thanked Abdullah for his time and sent him on his way. Afterwards, I went to the shower. This was definitely one of my top experiences as a dominatrix while living in Ottawa, Ontario. Playing with taboo can be so amazing. Don't you agree? I know there is a part of you that does. No matter how much of a prude you might fancy yourself. Drop by for a session anytime. Arab guys, the line forms to the right!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,121 Followers