It Ain't Incest if...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,482 Followers

Then, she slid her hand along my buttock, curving down the valley that sheltered my anus. Without warning, a finger thrust past my sphincter, probing into my bowels until she just lightly flicked my prostate. That was all the stimulation that I needed.

The electrical charges along my cock head to be transformed by a sudden surge of semen, which burst out of me and pumped deep within my wife. My palms grasped her ass, holding her up off the bed, my fingers pulling her anal cleavage wide open. My finger imitating her action, making her writhe in ecstasy. My last thought before losing control was wondering if we would stay awake long enough for me to recover and fuck my wife's ass. We both loved that, and this time, we would both be thinking about me fucking our daughter's most intimate passage.

I only realized as I arched my back to keep my root sealed against her labia that I no longer had a nipple in my mouth, and as a result, I was enjoying a screaming climax. My wife's orgasm followed quickly along, joining mine, and she was far from quiet as well.

"Fuck. Yes." She yelled. "I'm coming. I'm being filled with your creaming and wishing that our daughter would join us, to lick me clean."

A pause. A giggle as a few final spurts of chunky seed erupted from my cock into my wife.

"And of course, she'd need to lick you clean as well, Daddy" my wife continued as our climax subsided. "All the better to get you ready to fuck our asses. Wouldn't you love to fuck them both, taking turns?"

That thought caused me to spurt one last shot of gism into my wife. My cock suddenly deflated enough that it slid out of her sodden gash.

As I rolled off of her, placing my head on her shoulder, we heard a voice come through the wall.

"Are you guys just about finished in there? I'm trying to sleep over here."

How much had she heard, I wondered as sleep carried me into my dreams.

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,482 Followers
12