It All Started with a Box

Story Info
He wants relief, but gets more than he ordered.
7k words
4.66
133.3k
91

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, to be more precise, it all started with an empty box.

You see, while most healthy males my age (low thirties) have a decent sexual appetite, my problem has always been an over-active and under-utilized sex drive that has seen me land myself in more than my fair share of embarrassing situations. Just out of high school, my University years were a blur of sexual experiences and trysts, with multiple partners, and - on more than one occasion – multiple partners at the same time. It wasn't that I was a sex addict, I just purely loved sex. The act itself, the nuances of foreplay, the chase, the afterglow, all of it. I find it both primal and beautiful, and sensual and erotic and pleasurable in every way. I wanted to experience everything I could, but there were always some dry spells that I couldn't handle. They drove me crazy! So when I met my wife, and we began a healthy sexual relationship, I began to feel something I'd never felt before – satisfied.

As time goes on, though, and children come into the mix, her desire for sex has waned. No, that's inaccurate. It's become non-existent. While she can seemingly go for months at a time without any sexual congress, this has left me feeling frustrated, unattractive, and undesirable. I've tried discussing it with my wife, but she merely says "I'm sorry, baby", and rolls over and goes to sleep. She asks me for back massages and I comply, hoping it will lead to something more for both our benefits, but it always ends with her off in a peaceful sleep, and me sneaking off to the bathroom with my phone to watch some porn while I stroke myself to release.

I've even gone so far as to consider visiting a brothel. I love my wife, but I needed something to help me get through, and fast. If she wasn't willing to talk about it, I had to find my own solution. That's what brought me to an adult website that sold toys of all shapes, sizes and uses. After browsing their catalogue of items for a while, late one night, I came across a device that peaked my interest. It was an unassuming black tube, a hole at one end, tapered off at the other. It was billed as a 'Mighty Mouth' and seemed to be a device capable of partially replicating a blowjob. The price seemed reasonable and they offered overnight delivery, and I was going to be on my own in the house for the day to take delivery discreetly, so I ordered the device, some extra lube and a toy cleaner, along with a discreet bag to put everything in (the box was quite large, reading the dimensions), and clicked purchase.

I went to bed second guessing what I'd done, but at the same time I'd be using this on myself, instead of going to find release elsewhere. I began to fall asleep and had thoughts and dreams about what the next day would bring, hoping that this would be the solution I needed.

The next morning, my wife had already left for the hospital (she is a high ranking nurse – which explains some of her lack of sexual drive, she's usually very exhausted), and I was getting my daughter ready for school. I should also mention that my Sister-in-law lives with us. Their Mother had decided that she'd like a more relaxed lifestyle, and they'd moved up north, three hours away, and left Adrienne with nowhere to live. We had a spare room, my wife volunteered, so here we are, a year later. Adrienne was not what you would call 'drop-dead-gorgeous', but she had been on a health kick for a year and as such, she'd begun to develop a slender, more athletic frame, and as she was very comfortable around us, in the summer months she would wear skimpy PJs that would be quite loose, especially when she bent over in front of me. More than once I've found myself getting an eyeful of her bare tits hanging in her top, and while I knew I shouldn't look, I liked what I saw.

In any case, everyone left for their respective jobs, and I dropped my daughter to school, and returned home to work (I'm a photographer, and I work from home). I quickly looked up the tracking number for the parcel from the adult toy store, and noted that they were delivering on their promise and that the package would arrive today. I was a little anxious as the day wore on, because the later in the day it became, the closer we were to someone arriving home before the package! Other times, when I've ordered online, sometimes the delivery takes place as late as 6:30pm. It would be very hard to explain this parcel to everyone at home...

After burying myself in work and trying not to think about it, at 2:30pm, the delivery van pulled into the driveway and I let out a sigh of relief. The driver handed me the package, I signed for it, and took it into the lounge. I opened the box and pulled out the 'Mighty Mouth', it was huge! At about 12 inches in length and the 'mouth' about 4.5 inches wide, I'm glad I brought the bag as the box was massive and I would have a hard time hiding it. I opened the box, and left it on the couch as I read over the instructions and looked over the lube and toy cleaner. Then I had a thought. I looked at the clock. 2:50pm.

I had time.

I cleaned off the toy as instructed and decided that the best place to take it for a test drive would be the bedroom. I pulled back the covers, then, in an attempt to make the experience more pleasurable and 'natural', I took off all my clothes. Shorts, shirt, shoes, socks, underwear, everything. I was stark naked, beginning to lie back on my bed, with this automatic blowjob simulator ready to accept my cock – and I found myself getting hard with the anticipation. I was also worried that it wouldn't work, and I'd just be jacking off into a giant black tube. In any case, I grabbed the pump pack of lube, gave a small squirt into the mouth of the toy, and a small squirt over the head of my dick, then laid back, and lowered the 'mouth' over the head of my cock and slid myself inside.

The initial sensation was pleasant. There were these little ridges that lightly pressed against my shaft that created a nice feel, and an almost closed over sensation right at the back of the tube where my cock head was resting, almost like I was being deep-throated. I was happy, and I hadn't even turned it on yet. I looked at the buttons on the device, one for power, and one for different stroking, pulsing and massaging settings. I closed my eyes and pressed the power button.

Nothing happened.

Not straight away, in any case. After a brief period, during which I thought 'Fuck, the batteries are faulty', there was a slow, low buzz that emitted from the device, and a small vibrating tickle beginning around the head of my cock. The light ridges began to vibrate more intensely, causing them to move up and down, as if five or six little tongues where gently lapping at my shaft. I pressed the button again, and the device gently squeezed around my shaft, held firm during a long, slow vibration, then released me a little. The sensation then repeated. I left that cycle on for a while and gently began to guide the toy up and down on my cock, and holy-fuck! It was an amazing feeling! The massaging and squeezing was sliding up and down my length and felt a lot like an actual mouth working me over at the head, while a hand stroked me up and down. I wasn't quite 'there' yet, so I hit the settings button a few more times to see what else this baby could do. I eventually found something I liked, a pulsing, massaging, squeezing sensation that tickled the very sensitive spot right under the head of my cock, while squeezing the base and stroking my length. The device was pressed deep against my balls and even they were getting the benefit of the vibrations. I held the Mighty Mouth right where it was and was surprised how close I was to blowing my load right then and there. I let out a loud moan and pressed the Mouth even further onto my cock, and I started to shake, before hitting the point of no return and exploding into the Mouth, spurting one of the biggest loads I'd had in a while into the robotic mouth and throat I'd purchased at what turned out to be a bargain price.

As I was coming back to Earth after my orgasm, I heard something that most males in my position dread to hear.

Keys jangling in the door lock.

I panicked and checked the clock. 3:30pm. Who the fuck is that?

I stood up from the bed, a little light headed after cumming so much, and realized that I still had this black mouth on my cock. I unsheathed myself and grabbed the mouth, the lube, the toy cleaner and the bag and ran down the hallway and dived into the bathroom, starting the shower immediately. I had hoped whoever it was hadn't heard me running down the hallway, and the privacy of the bathroom would allow me time to clean, dry and put away the toy without 'arousing' suspicion. (Pun intended.)

I showered, cleaning my cock and balls of lube and cum, while I waited for the toy to dry. Once I was clean, I turned off the shower, dried, and left the privacy of the bathroom, with the bag containing my new found experience nested inside the towel. I was safe! As I made my way back to the bedroom, I heard a voice yell out, 'Hello? Mike? It's just me.'

Adrienne. She was home early.

'Hey, Ady,' I replied, 'Sorry, just having a shower.'

Adrienne came round the corner from the living room and stopped in the hallway when she saw me.

'Where are you off to?' She asked, and eyebrow raised. I noticed that she was a little red in the face.

'Nowhere. It's just been a hot day and I was cooling off. Why are you home so early?' I countered.

'I'm on an early finish today. Sorry, I thought you knew.'

'Well, I do now.' I stated.

'Oh, okay. I'm going to watch a movie in my room. I'm pretty tired. I'll see you later.'

I stood in my towel and watched as she made a hasty exit to her bedroom. She seemed to be hardly able to look me in the eye as we had our brief conversation. I checked the toy inside the folds of the towel to make sure that it wasn't showing, and could see that I'd done a good job of concealing it, so I couldn't understand what she was being so awkward about.

Not caring, anymore, and knowing that I had a couple of hours peace, I returned to the bedroom, dressed, and made my way back into the lounge to check some emails and maybe watch some TV myself. I rounded the corner into the room and the realization hit me like a ton of bricks. Sitting on the lounge, in full view, with the bold white on red lettering staring me straight in the face, was the opened, empty box of the Mighty Mouth. Apart from the open end of the box in clear view, the side facing the entryway read in those big, bold letters 'MALE PLEASURE SENSATION: THE BEST BLOWJOB YOU'LL EVER GET'.

F U C K M E.

I think I turned as red as the box itself. I grabbed it, collapsed it, and folded it up, burying it inside an empty cereal box before placing it outside in the recycling bin. While I hoped that Adrienne hadn't seen the box, I knew damn well that she had. It explained her desire to make a quick exit.

I sighed, and sat back on the couch with a beer and tried to shake off the embarrassed feeling, put on a movie of my own and entertained myself for about an hour and a half before I heard Adrienne's door open. I heard her footsteps grow louder as she made her way down the hall, and she emerged round the corner, clad in her active wear. She had a relatively bear back with a sports top/bra on, a loose fitting mesh top over that, and her shapely black leggings on, that accentuated the effect her fitness regimen was having on her ass. She leant over and went through her bag, looking for keys or something, and the view down her sports bra was not lost to me. After standing, she flashed me a smile.

'I'm off to the gym. I'll be home for dinner later.'

'Sure.' I said. 'Dinner is at half seven. You want anything in particular?'

'Whatever. Just not too many carbs.' She slapped her belly for effect. Adrienne turned to leave and unlocked the door. I rolled my eyes when her back was turned and watched her leave.

'See you.' She said as she closed the door behind her, leaving me to my own devices once more.

I had busied myself for another hour or so when I got up to answer a call of nature. I was washing my hands in the bathroom, but when I stopped the tap running I heard a faint noise. A buzzing. I freaked for a minute and dove into my new toys hiding place in case I'd left it on, but the toy was well and truly switched off. I'd removed the batteries in any case. With my head buried in my bedroom closet, I heard the buzzing continue. The master bedroom closet backed onto the wall shared by Adrienne's room. The noise was coming from in there!

Expecting to find something other than where my thoughts were taking me, I entered her room and followed the source of the sound to her chest of drawers, stopping at the top left smaller drawer. As I reached for the knob I saw my hands shake a little with anticipation and as I opened the drawer the noise intensified. I lifted a handful of shirts and found a similar bag to the one that I'd just had delivered, except this one was moving slightly.

No. Not moving. Vibrating.

I opened the bag and took out it's contents. There was a small bottle of toy cleaner, a small bottle of 'triple action' lube, and a long, pink Vibrator, shaped like a real cock, with a vibrating set of 'fingers' that looked as though they'd tickle her clit while she had the vibrator inside her.

The thoughts running through my head all came at once, and each was out of this world! She'd left it on deliberately? It had knocked when she'd put it away? She'd used it just now? She'd used it after seeing the box for my own sex toy?

That last thought stayed with me. It was followed by another. I knew I shouldn't, but I couldn't help it. I lifted the vibrating cock to my nose and inhaled, deeply. The musky, strong smell of her arousal filled my nostrils and when I processed that this toy had not long ago been deep inside my sister in law's pussy as she got herself off – possibly after knowing that I'd been doing just that as she arrived home – and did something else that I shouldn't have. I stuck out my tongue and licked the vibrator.

The taste was pleasant – I'd always loved eating pussy – and it was here that I realized that I'd crossed a line. I turned the vibrator off, replaced it in the bag and returned it to the drawer, placing the shirts as I'd found them. I left Adrienne's room and returned to the couch – and my beer – and as I picked up the remote and resumed by show, I couldn't help but think about what Adrienne looked like underneath her active wear.

That night, after dinner, my wife had left for her Band rehearsal, leaving me to put our daughter to bed and fend for myself. After the little one was fast asleep, dreaming of princesses and fairytales, I was able to recline on the couch with my laptop, to get through some emails that I still had outstanding. It was around 8:45pm and the house was quiet, peaceful, even. Not that it wasn't before, but I was just calm. More so than usual and I have no doubt that it was in part due to the orgasm that my toy had provided – one that I hoped to replicate later that evening when Adrienne had gone to bed. I heard her unmistakable footsteps pound down the hallway, and she stuck her head round the corner to me. I looked up, and she was blushing again.

'Hey Mike,' she began, 'Can you do me a favour?'

I hesitated and returned my head to the screen as I said nonchalantly, 'What kind of favour?'

'I'm going out this Friday night, and I usually get Kate (my wife) to help me, but she'd not here. I need some help with my fake tan.'

I looked up. She'd piqued my interest. 'What do you mean?'

Adrienne shifted a little. 'I need help with the application. I won't be able to reach my back and it needs to be an even spread or I'll be tanned on the front but not my back. In a backless dress it'll look weird.'

The thought of her in a backless dress entered my mind, followed by the thought of her out of it.

'So, when do I need to wipe this stuff on your back?' I began to fold my laptop down.

'No, not yet.' She stopped me, 'I have to shower first. That'll clean off my skin and make the application stick.'

'Won't that leave tan stains all over your bed?' I asked, ignorantly.

'No. I'll be letting it dry first, then wiping off the excess, THEN going to bed.'

'Oh. Right, I'll wait for your cue then, I guess?'

'Thanks, Mike. I owe you one.' Adrienne hesitated, then retreated to the bathroom. I returned my attention to the screen but couldn't concentrate, especially when I heard the shower start up. Knowing she was right there, water cascading down her body, in between the valley of her tits, over her ass, into the folds of her pussy, I was terribly unfocussed and closed my laptop in frustration. I grabbed a glass of water and was half way through a sip when the water shut off.

'Soon', I thought.

I tried to make myself busy but nothing worked. I kept thinking about Adrienne's bare flesh and the images racing through my mind had my dick stiffening in my shorts. This was made more difficult in that I don't usually wear underwear, so my free cock and balls was able to grow without restriction. I didn't really want Adrienne to offer me the Tanning Glove while she could see I had a massive hard on. Despite my best efforts, my dick grew to full mast with the thoughts, and I resigned myself to bend at a slight angle to mask my arousal.

I heard the door to the bathroom open, and Adrienne's voice call out to me.

'Mike. I'm ready for you.'

Fuck. Excellent choice of words, Ady.

I tried to seem as cool and as casual as I could as I made my way down the hall to the bathroom door, but seeing it open, the light and heat spilling into the hallway, my breath began to catch in my throat. I stepped up to the doorway and beheld the sight inside.

Adrienne was standing away from me, her bare back shimmering in the heat lamps of the bathroom. She was still a little damp and I could see water droplets running from her hair (which was wonderfully long) down her back. She was 'wrapped' in a towel around her waist, and – as far as I could tell with her back to me – was loosely clutching a second towel to her chest. The effect as she turned to look over her shoulder was amazing, as the towel concealing her breasts only hid them front on. Turned as she was, I could quite clearly see the curve of the underside of her left tit, all the way down to her now stained/tanned stomach, which, I could now see, was quite toned from all of her exercise.

'You'll need to pick up the tanning glove, and spray a little of the lotion onto the glove, and my back. Smooth it across my skin until you've covered it all.' She instructed.

'Okay.' I couldn't think of much else to say. I thought I saw her glance quickly down at my crotch, but I can't be certain.

'Please, please try not to leave anything missed. I don't want patchy skin.'

'Of course. Here goes.' I offered, before lathering up the tanning glove and moving behind her. Adrienne lifted her gorgeous head of hair out of the way, and as I pressed the glove to her skin, she shivered and let out a gasp.

'Are you okay?' I asked, nervously.

'Yes, sorry, it's just that the lotion is very cool compared to the heat lamps. Go for it, Mike.'

I did as I was told. I smothered Adrienne, my naked sister in law, with her tanning lotion and spread it across her back from her neck to the top of her ass, and as I reached the top of the towel she loosened it for me to better access the base of her spine. I gently ran my tanning hand across the tops of her ass cheeks and I could see her skin tighten and goosebumps ripple across her body. While I was working the tan into the sides of her back, I had ample time to examine and appreciate her 'side-boob' that I was privileged to see, and I made sure to take a little longer on her sides for 'research purposes'. I was pretty much done and sorry to see this special time was about to end, when Adrienne stopped me from putting the tanning glove away.

12