It Began at the Doctor's Office Ch. 02

Story Info
Mom goes further with son, gets with friends.
26.5k words
4.6
299.4k
232
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 12/19/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whatnow221
whatnow221
1,055 Followers

Leah knew that they needed groceries, but she was overcome with exhaustion. All she wanted to do was drive home and curl up in bed for an afternoon nap.

She parked in the garage and went in the house. Her son followed behind her.

Before heading upstairs, she wanted to touch base with her son. She needed to make sure he was able to deal with everything that happened that morning.

"I'm exhausted. Come on upstairs with me, honey, and let's talk things over quickly before I lay down."

He followed behind her to her bedroom. He remembered with a pang of guilt that her bedroom was planted with video recording devices.

To Jack's surprise, his mom began to unbutton her shirt as soon as she entered the room.

"We've got to get some things sorted out, especially in light of what took place this morning," she said.

She pulled her flannel shirt off and hung it up in the closet. Her son stood mute in the bedroom, unsure how to respond.

"Yes, mom," he said.

His mom, now wearing no shirt over her bra, started to unbutton her jeans, as she continued.

"Today's appointment was, well, it was unusual, and we will have to sort through how things are going to work going forward. I'm not going to pretend that nothing has changed. But I want you to know that what we went through was, well, very surprising, and I am not at all upset about how you reacted. I thought you did very well, considering the circumstances."

As she talked, she slid off her pants, and now wore only bra and panties.

"You and I are family. We have to continue to depend on each other and support each other. And we mustn't ever let anything get in the way of that. You understand?"

"Yes, mom."

His mom reached back and unclasped her bra, tossing it into the hamper in the closet. She then stepped out of her panties, and stood naked in front of her son.

"And you know that I view our small family as a partnership. I rely on you, and you rely on me. But ultimately, I have more experience, and I am in charge. Of course, I will always try to listen to your opinion. But at the end of the day, what I say goes, and nothing that happened today will do anything to change that."

"Yes, mom."

She took off his hat, and put it on a chair. She also grabbed the bottom of his sweatshirt and pulled it up over his head, along with his t-shirt, exposing his bare chest. Jack liked the feeling of his mother undressing him. He hadn't been taken care of in that way in a long time.

"I hope that today will only make us closer. In some sense, it already has made us closer because we've seen each other in new ways. We've seen different sides of each other, sides that mothers and sons don't ordinarily experience."

She unbuttoned his jeans and pushed them down. She held his hand as he kicked them off and stood next to her, only in his socks. His penis was once again erect, and rubbed against his mother's abdomen.

"Honestly, I have no idea what will happen between us going forward. I think that there are a lot of different directions that we can take things. I haven't really thought through how things will work from now on. But I want to be clear from the outset that no matter what, I am in charge and what I say goes."

"Yes, mom."

"And we need to be especially careful to respect one another and to care for one another, no matter what."

"Yes, mom."

"Other than that, I am too tired right now to think any further on the subject. I want you to get in bed with me, and cuddle close, and take a nice nap. When we've both rested we can hash things out further. But until we do sort things out, I want to be close to you. I want you to know that our appointment this morning won't come between us, no matter what."

"Yes, mom."

Leah got in bed and curled up under the comforter. It felt so good to be in her big, warm, comfortable bed.

"Well, come on, Jack, don't be shy."

Jack got in bed after his mom, unsure how to react. She cuddled close, pressing her large, pillowy breasts against his back and curling her warm naked flesh around his, spooning him. In no time, both of them fell asleep.

Leah woke up first and looked at the clock. It was already 4:00. The afternoon had slipped away from her, but it was okay, she thought. They needed this rest after the trauma and excitement of their appointment.

Leah felt good, lying in her warm bed, next to the body heat of a man for the first time in years. She luxuriated in the lazy comfort and started to think things through while she waited for Jack to wake up.

When Jack woke up he felt his mom's warm body pressed against his back. He stretched out and yawned, turning towards his mother. He was surprised to see her eyes were open, and she was awake.

"Hey mom."

"Hey honey."

He felt her hand caress his chest lovingly, and waited for his mom to speak.

"Good nap?"

"Definitely," he said. "I feel really great. I, well, I was really tired I think. And it's, it's just really nice to lay next to you like this."

"Mmm, good. I feel much better too. There is not much better than a long, afternoon nap, especially in the winter. And to be honest, I think I really benefitted from the orgasms I had this morning. I feel so relaxed, and satisfied, and it is really wonderful to be in bed with another person again, after sleeping alone for so long."

"Yeah," Jack agreed. "I feel so good, like I could lay here forever."

"Unfortunately, son, that's not an option. We have lives to live and there is a lot we can work on to improve."

Jack waited. He wasn't sure he liked the sound of this.

"I told you that we would need to discuss how things would change going forward, and we can do that while we lie here. But listen carefully.

"You are at a very important time in your life. I think you could really benefit from me taking more of an interest in your development. A lot of kids go to college and waste their time, and later in life they look back with regret. I don't want that to happen to you."

Jack didn't say anything in response.

"From now on I want to know how you spend your days. We will synchronize our calendars, and we will work together on developing goals, and strategies for meeting those goals. In short, I want you to be much more disciplined, and I will help you develop that discipline."

"Mom, I'm fine, really. What is bringing all of this on?"

"I want the best for you, son. I don't want to see you waste your college years on binge drinking and video games."

"But why now? I've been doing okay with things the way they were."

"Maybe you were doing okay. But I want you to do great."

"But what if I don't want to be as, well, disciplined as you want me to be?"

"There is nothing I can do to force you, Jack. But," she paused for emphasis, and pressed her breasts into his back, "I am willing to provide you with certain, incentives, if you follow my directions."

Jack perked up. He thought back to the image of his mom's vagina and her high level of sexual excitement at the doctor's office. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all, he thought.

"But it will not be easy. I will demand hard work from you. And you will not get anything you want from me if you don't put in the work. Do you understand?"

"Yes, mom."

"I'm glad. Now first things first. I am not at all happy about having cameras in my bedroom. I want those removed. I also want to see the videos that you've compiled and I want to erase them. So, let's get up and get to work."

"Yes, mom."

They reluctantly dragged themselves out of bed and got dressed. Jack liked the casual nakedness of his mom. She had no compunction of standing next to him naked, getting dressed. He sensed she didn't mind if he stared at her body.

"First, take me to your computer and show me the videos."

Jack led the way down the hallway. He sat down at his desk and entered the password for his laptop computer.

"All of the files are here," he said, opening up a file folder with a nondescript label.

Jack got up and let his mom sit down in his desk chair.

"Are these all of the videos of me?"

She clicked through. There were hundreds of them.

"Yes. I've collected videos of each time you've masturbated in there since I installed the camera."

She blushed. She was surprised how many times she had masturbated.

"Do you have any other porn stored on here?" she asked.

"Yes, mom."

"Where?"

Jack reached over and clicked on another file. Inside that file were numerous other files. These were labeled more precisely. One, in particular, caught Leah's eye. It was labeled "momson."

"I am going to spend some time going through your computer. While I do so, I want you to go remove any and all cameras from my room. Understood?"

"Yes, mom."

"Good. Come back here when you are finished. Don't dawdle. We have a lot to accomplish this weekend."

Jack left the room and Leah began to explore.

First she opened one of the videos of her masturbating. She watched as she entered the room and undressed. The video showed her stripping down naked, opening the drawer next to her bed, and beginning to tease her pussy lips and clit with the small vibrator. With her other hand she pinched and squeezed her nipples. She watched until she saw herself have a first orgasm. Damn, I am a sexy woman, she thought to herself. Then she skipped ahead until she saw the vibrator was inserted deep in her pussy. She observed how her face contorted in pleasure, and how her abdominal muscles tensed as she drove herself to a deep, vaginal orgasm.

Leah was getting turned on watching herself on tape. No wonder he took the trouble to spy on me, she thought. I'm hot!

She quickly clicked through a few more videos of herself, but knew that they were mostly the same routine. Then she erased the files.

Next, she opened up the porn file. She ran down the names of the subfolders: "lesbian," "squirt," "momson," "incest," "swallow," "cumswap". She recognized some of the descriptions, and was surprised at the perverted stuff her son was into. Although, she told herself, maybe it wasn't surprising, now that basically anything could be found on the internet. Still, her son was very clearly interested in incest porn, and specifically mother-son incest. He must have fantasized about having sex with her quite a bit, thought Leah. Her pulse sped up and her pussy began to moisten.

Leah opened the file labeled "momson." The videos inside were labeled only with unintelligible strings of letters and numbers, so she opened one at random.

The video started and she turned up the sound. The mother entered the room and very quickly began to seduce the son. Soon, she was sucking on her son's dick. Skipping ahead, the mother was fucking her son.

Leah opened the file labeled "cumswap". She started a video and watched a sex scene between two women and a man. The sex was too fast to appeal to her much. She fast-forwarded. She saw the man spew a huge load of cum into the waiting mouth of one of the women. Leah nearly gasped when she realized what "cumswap" meant. The two women spit the load of semen back and forth, playing with it with their lips and tongues.

Leah wanted to gag. It was just so, explicit. And exploitative. The women looked like cheap whores. She was disappointed in her son. But the idea of him watching these women play with cum also caused a naughty thrill to run through her. Her mind wandered back to how she swallowed her son's semen out of a cup. And not long after, she shared a deep kiss with Ann, who had also drank her son's jism. Was what she did that much different? The difference, she decided, is that she was not so debased. She looked nothing like the sloppy whores on the screen in front of her.

She clicked on another video. This one also started with two attractive women having sex. One was a redhead and the other had black hair. Both had nice natural boobs, which Leah preferred. Not bothering to watch the boring sex between the two women and multiple men, she scrolled forward in the video. She stopped the video as the redhead swallowed what she assumed was a load of cum and showed her tongue to the camera. The scene didn't stop there, though. It panned down and showed the redhead being fucked by yet another man. After a few strokes, he slid halfway out of her pussy and his cock began to jerk, spewing his cum into her pussy. What happened next surprised Leah. The brunette woman entered the frame and stuck her tongue into the redhead's pussy. She sucked the load of semen out of the other woman's pussy and then moved up and shared the load, depositing in the redhead's mouth. The redhead greedily swallowed it!

Holy cow, thought Leah. This was the dirtiest sex she could ever imagine! She continued to watch as the process began all over again, with another man cumming inside the redhead, the brunette coaxing the load out of the pussy and giving it to the redhead to swallow.

Leah paused the video and took a deep breath. She couldn't believe the filth her son kept on his laptop. No wonder his grades were suffering! How could anyone concentrate when this sort of explicit sex was just a few clicks away.

As she tried to gather her thoughts, Leah reflected that her son also enjoyed watching her have sex. She was being compared, and maybe preferred, in her son's mind, with the sexy filth produced by these degraded pornographers. The thought made her feel a little bit proud.

Leah pressed play and as she watched she was alternately intrigued and disgusted that these porn stars would do such perverted acts on camera. But it dawned on Leah that only hours earlier, she too had done something very similar, sucking her son's cum out of her friend's vagina. She flushed with the realization. Once again, she wasn't able to draw much of a distinction between herself and the slutty porn stars that her son watched when he jerked off. The only difference was that she was her son's mother and she had his respect. Maybe that was what caused her son to still be interested in his mother, even with the whole of internet porn available to him.

She watched in fascination as the two pretty porn stars began to kiss and swap another load, when she heard her son walk down the hall. She instinctively tried to pause the video but failed to hit the right button and the video played on.

Her son stopped short as he came in the room, holding the small video devices he had taken from her room. He realized right away that his mother had found some of his dirtiest porn.

Leah collected her thoughts.

"You have quite the collection here."

"Yes, mom."

"I don't like the idea of you wasting so much time watching porn."

"I understand, mom. I'm sorry."

"It's okay. I understand that you have sexual urges. It's normal to look at porn," she said.

Jack's eyes flitted to the screen.

"Some of this stuff, well, it's just very intense."

Jack looked at his feet.

"To tell you the truth, I was getting a little turned on, watching this. I know, well, I guess I can see why you find it exciting. So I just want to be honest about that."

"Thank you," he said, genuinely relieved that his mom wasn't judging him.

"I deleted the videos you took of me. If you want to see me naked, we can talk about it. But I don't like the fact that you took the videos without permission."

"I'm sorry mom. I won't do it again."

"Good. I hope not. I am leaving the rest of your porn. I will be taking a much greater interest in what you do with your time, and I don't think you will have that much time to watch porn. But this is quite the collection, and I think it's fine for you to keep it in case you need to relieve stress through masturbation."

"Umm, thanks, mom. I think."

Leah laughed.

"Heck, I may want to borrow it! I can't believe there is video of these dirty sluts, umm, 'cumswapping,' I guess is the term. It's just so, so nasty!" she said.

"Yeah, I guess it is," said Jack. He was shocked at how cool his mom was being. He decided to push the envelope.

"It's not actually all that different from what you did today. You and Dr. Swanson both swallowed my cum and then kissed."

"Yes, hon. We did," she said quietly.

She didn't want her son to view her like she viewed the women in the videos. She wanted to maintain his respect. She decided it was important to continue to provide direction for him and to maintain her authority. That wouldn't happen if she stayed in his room watching his nasty porn.

But she was horny. Maybe, she thought, she could re-establish her authority and also get her rocks off at the same time.

"This room is a mess, Jack. It is important to me that you keep your living space neat and orderly. I was you to clean your room quickly and efficiently. I'm also going to clean my room. I'll be back at 4:45 to see your progress. I will have a surprise for you if you do a good job on your room."

"Yes, mom," said Jack.

Jack worked hard, curious what his mom was describing as a surprise. He hoped it was something sexual. Despite the morning's activities, he hadn't had the opportunity to do anything with his mom. After the naked nap, he desperately wanted to have sex with her, like he had with Dr. Swanson.

By 4:45 he had made very good progress in his room. His bed was made, all of his dirty clothes were in the hamper, his desk was organized, and he had vacuumed. His room was as clean as it had been in months.

His mom stopped in at exactly 4:45. She inspected and said, "I want your shirts hung neatly up in your closet, the surfaces dusted, and the light bulb replaced. Otherwise good. Finish those items and meet me in my room when you're done."

"Yes mom."

He finished his tasks and went to his mom's bedroom. She was lying on the bed, reading her electronic reading device, but she had no pants or underwear on, wearing only her flannel shirt. Her naked legs were crossed at her ankles.

"Have you finished your tasks?" she asked.

"Yes, mom."

"Good. You've earned a reward."

She uncrossed her legs and brought her knees up, exposing her pussy.

"Your reward is to suck on my pussy. From now on, you will be doing this on a regular basis."

Jack smiled. He couldn't wait!

"I don't want to have to masturbate any more. I now know that you spend too much time staring at videos of my pussy on your computer. Now you will not be allowed to take videos. But you will be given an opportunity to lick and suck my pussy. I will benefit from the sexual pleasure without having to masturbate. You will hopefully benefit from experiencing not only the view of my pussy, up close and personal, but also the feel and taste of it. Hopefully, you will also learn to be a good pussy eater, which is a very valuable skill for a man. Women like nothing more than skillful tongue and lips on their pussies."

"Yes, mom."

"Good. Now please get started. I hope you learned something this morning about what can bring a woman pleasure. I'll give you pointers if you are doing something wrong."

"Yes, mom," said Jack, and moved towards his mom's spread legs.

Jack took a moment to stare at his mom's pussy. It was so beautiful, with puffy outer lips as curtains for the bright pink insides. She already was wet and smelled of arousal.

He stuck out his tongue and licked hesitantly between her lips. He drew his tongue up, spreading her lips and probing deeper into her. He tasted the unique taste of pussy for the first time. It was a complicated taste, but nice, he thought.

His mother moaned.

"Oh, baby. It feels so good to have a tongue on my pussy again."

He elongated his tongue and extended it into her hole as deep as possible. She moaned agreeably. Then he withdrew his tongue and broadened it, licking all the way up and down her pussy, creating as much contact as possible between his tongue and her slippery pussy flesh.

whatnow221
whatnow221
1,055 Followers
123456...8