It Began with Aunt Cass Ch. 02

Story Info
Aunt, mom, son tale.
6k words
4.35
108.3k
63

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 02/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,104 Followers

Unfortunately, Robbie was put on the back burner of Cass's mind the moment he walked out of the apartment. She had a life to live and young men to seduce. For her, life continued on as usual. Occasionally, but only occasionally when was sitting on the sofa staring at the night lights, she thought of him fondly.

As for Robbie, he was devastated and held a grudge towards his mother which he could not shake.

His mother, at every opportunity, reminded him of his lapse in judgment and that he needed to forget Cass and get on with his life.

Marcy had settled in nicely with her new job and their new apartment. She worked long hours but the money was good and she soon had savings in the bank and a new car. She promised Robbie that she would get him a used car soon.

For Robbie, weeks turned into months and there was no word from Cass.

Two years and no word from Cass. Then, the unthinkable. They received word Cass had been killed in a car accident! The news devastated Robbie and his mother seemed to take the news quite hard also, but the words she spoke concerning her sister were not kind or sympathetic words, making Robbie more distraught and angry than ever towards his mother.

At 23, Robbie had finally found a girl that he thought would make him happy. He was anxious to get out of his mother's apartment and on his own. He had a good job, a night foreman for a machine shop, and the used car had turned into a new one.

By 25, Robbie was married to wife, Betty, and had two small children. They had a beautiful new apartment, saving for a home.

Betty was pretty and sexy enough but she was far from what Robbie had hoped for in a sexual partner that he was going to spend the rest of his life with.

She had lost her imagination and her sex drive was becoming almost nonexistent. She constantly reminded him that the children had to be cared for and wore her out. That, and they had sex only on the weekends, if then. His mind and eye began to wander.

When he visited his mother, she gave him no sympathy or support and sided with Betty when he voiced the sexual frustration he was feeling. She constantly brought up Cass and told him that he had been spoiled by his romp with her and that he should grow up and be an adult. She constantly accused him of screwing Cass. He always denied it as he had promised. They argued on this subject regularly, with lots of lewd and sexual mud flying both ways.

Marcy accused her son of wanting his wife to screw during the day when the children might happen on them or asking her to perform disgusting acts, telling him that Cass was the exception, now the norm. Robbie accused his mother of being a cold bitch, that maybe a good screwing on a regularly basis might make her more sympathetic to his plight. More than once he had suggested incest was better than wasting away.

At 46, Marcy had spent most of her adult life being embittered towards men and life in general. She tolerated Betty and the children and rarely attended parties or visited at their apartment. She had warned her son Betty would not meet his expectations. Another needle in the cushion creating discontent between mother and son.

It all came to a head one afternoon, a Monday, in Marcy's apartment. She had just started a two week vacation.

The next day Robbie reluctantly picked his mother up for breakfast and food shopping.

Their conversations driving to and during breakfast gave no indication that they had had a serious and physical confrontation on Monday. They talked of the weather, a bit about politics and Marcy asked about the kids.

Absolutely no indication that they had had a heated and intense argument, their shouting match tempered by the knowledge that their words had to remain within the confines of the apartment.

"You're hearing what you want to hear! NO! HELL NO! Only in your dreams am I going to shed my panties and spread my legs for you! You made your bed, now lay in it!" Were among the many things shouted by Marcy Monday afternoon.

"You're a fucking tease." Were the counters made. "You always have been. Cass was an angel compared to you. You say things then deny you said them.

Robbie had pursued his mother into her tiny kitchen, backed her against the back wall and, anyone would convict, began to sexually assaulted her. He lifted her light sweater, pulling at it, causing her to bent at the waist in her struggle to retain it. As was her habit around the apartment, she wore no bra. He won the struggle and began fondling her breast all the while accusing her of taunting him with sexual innuendos.

Stripped of the sweater, Marcy ceased her resistance, Marcy had been stripped bare from the waist up. Her son was fondling her breast and sucking a nipple while thumbing the other. She was as a deer in the headlight - her sensors being overloaded with her son's audacity to strip her topless and paw her.

"Are you going to let me screw you?" He had whispered in her ear as he pressed hard against her body. He wanted her to feel his erection.

She did, "You are going to do what men do!" she seethed in vicious reply. "I'm not going to LET you screw me, but I won't give you the pleasure of resisting."

Her unresponsiveness and words broke the spell and he moved away from her, backing to the kitchen entrance. Head down, furious, he quickly left the apartment. She was shaking and began crying. Had he been right?

An hour or more later and calm, she sucked it up and called him to remind him that he had agreed to pick her up the next day, Tuesday.

Their conversation at the food store consisted of vocal reminders as to what she needed and things not to forget. The drive to her apartment building was a short drive with only a few comments about her rent increase.

When Robbie pulled into the parking lot of her apartment building a feeling of uneasiness dropped like a curtain between them. Rather than find a parking spot as usual, he pulled up at the front curb, 20 feet from the security doors.

"I'll go get a basket for your groceries." He said, exiting the car before she had a chance to speak.

"You're not coming up?" She asked in a concerned tone as they moved the groceries from the car to the basket.

"I don't think that would be a good idea." He replied.

"Do you have some pressing business to take care of?" She challenged, getting no answer she added. "I want you to come up. We have a bit of unfinished business, wouldn't you agree."

Her last words left Robbie in the dark, pondering what she could possibly mean. Surely she didn't want to argue more. He parked the car as she waited.

Entering the apartment, he began to help her unload the bags, putting items away, then he took a seat at the small dining table. He watched her pour a glass of Coke, sitting it in front of him. She moved to the other side of the table and sat down, staring at him with a pained look on her face, pressing and moving her lips together.

"I am sorry I upset you so much yesterday." She began. "We both said things yesterday that we shouldn't have. You did things yesterday that you shouldn't have, but I think I understand your frustration now. I've given it a lot of thought."

She waited long seconds for her son to say something. He remained silent sipping his Coke.

"Well, we placed a lot of cards on the table. No matter how hard we try things are never going to be the same again. I hope you understand that over the years, when I gave you a difficult time I was only trying to be a good mother, to guide you in the right direction."

"I know that." Robbie said, feeling he needed to acknowledge her being a good mother.

"I was very distraught when you left yesterday." She continued. "But like I said, I gave the whole matter a lot of thought. You don't view incest the way I did...I've reexamined my opinions on the subject.

The word "did" did not slip pass Robbie's attention.

"I can thank Cass for that, I suppose. I should have long ago. I thought a lot about her too. My one goal in life was and is to be a good mother. If you are truly that miserable at home because of sex and think laying with me will help, I am willing to do what's necessary without any animosity or judgment. I would rather do that than let you ruin your marriage with a girlfriend are such. There is no worry of pregnancy, so that makes it safe, I suppose. My hysterectomy left me an IT rather than a fertile woman. And, a son visiting his mother is normal enough. Hell, even Betty knows you've spent the night here once or twice when she went to visit her mom and dad."

"You have indeed given it much thought?" Robbie said with a suspicious tone.

"I didn't sleep much last night." Marcy assured her son adding, "If you were listening yesterday, I accused you of thinking and acting like incestuous sex with your mother was but a small leap from having incestuous sex with your aunt. Something like that anyway! I'm willing to let you find out. Should I be correct, that it is not, I will not hold it against you and hopefully we can stop arguing."

"So you don't think yesterday," Robbie pressed. "That you gave me the impression that you were jealous and wanted me to do what I did, or more?"

"I can only say for certain that I'm a drama queen. When one is angry, words and thoughts can get jumbled and misconstrued."

"You don't think there is any chance you might enjoy it?" Robbie queried, wondering if he really wanted to lay with his mother if she wasn't going to derive any pleasure from it.

"I am not the prude you think I am. It would probably surprise you to know I masturbate...often. I dislike men in general and I don't want to be under a man's thumb. I love you. You being my son makes a difference. Whether I will enjoy it or not remains to be seen. I haven't been with a man in a very long time."

Long, long seconds ticked by. Robbie was unsure how to proceed, what words to say to tell her he was very interested in continuing the conversation. Under the table, squeezing his erection, assured him he needed some sort of relief from his sexual frustration. But still! Yesterday, he had revealed his desire . She had shun him. Now, he wasn't sure. Would it be shame inducing... sex with his mother... regardless of how he viewed sex with his deceased aunt.

"There is no sense in beating this subject to death." Marcy finally said as if reading his mind. "Let's go to the bedroom." Standing, she heading that way.

Robbie followed closely behind her now completely interested and aroused at seeing his mother naked. As she started to undress, Robbie followed suit watching her closely.

At 5'8", Marcy was almost the exact opposite of her sister, Cass. She was rather thin, not from trying, but it seemed to be her nature. She ate little and exercised even less. Her dirty blonde hair was a Cleopatra style cut. Her facial features were soft and she was pleasant to look upon, though not overly cute or pretty.

Watching his mother undress in the afternoon light, Robbie found her skin to be devoid of any tan except a slight tan midway down her legs as she wore shorts often. Her arms the same. Her breast were small, the nipples flat at the moment, but they and her ass gave her small frame a well proportioned look. Watching her walk around the bed pulling down the bedding, he studied the bush between her thighs and deemed it quite lush. He wondered why she pivoted her head as she rounded the bed staring downward.

"I'm no expert but I've seen a few, for real, and in magazines, but I've never seen one look quite like that." She said, her gaze causing Robbie to looked down at his erect cock, pointed mostly vertical. "Most interesting shape and statue!"

She continued, as she entered the bed positioning herself in the middle on her back. "If you don't mind, we will start conservatively. We can try whatever you like later on."

Marcy spread her legs, her feet flat on the bed, and waited. She felt no embarrassment.

Robbie, his eyes locked on her thickly furred vagina, kneed himself onto the bed from the foot and moved in between her legs as she lifted them up. Without any hesitancy, she took hold of his erection, levering it down, and placed it to her. "I am a bit dry, so be gentle please."

They both pushed gently and jostled until they were coupled. Still, he pushed slowly until he was deep. Marcy moaned lightly. Slowly he began to push into her, not withdrawing much of his length until she felt a bit wet, but she gave him the impression she was still a bit uncomfortable. He was concerned.

"You have Vaseline in the bathroom cabinet. Maybe we should try a little bit." He offered.

"That might be a good idea." She offered back.

Robbie pulled slowly out of his mother which seemed to cause a little discomfort.

In the bathroom, he retrieved the jar of Vaseline. Running his forefinger through the gel, he rubbed the lubrication over his length until his shaft was lightly coated.

He returned to the bed. Again, Marcy positioned her son's cock to her hole. He pushed slowly into her noting less discomfort. She moaned pleasurably as he pushed deep.

He fully expected her to lie passively allowing him to fuck her. While not overly engaged, she was far from passive and her ass moved and audible moans were Intermittent and varied with his length of withdrawal and penetration, which he kept at a minimum.

"Is that more comfortable?" He whispered in her ear.

"Very much so." She whispered back. "Another minute and you're cleared to rumble."

He cradled her under her shoulders making an effort to keep his weight off of her as her legs wrapped around his waist making him feel a bit confined, but he said nothing. He gave her two minutes, then, increased his rhythm and began stroking his cock further out and penetrating deeper. Her soft moaning was soon quite continuous and intense. She became more active, thrusting back.

Long minuted passed.

"AAggggggggg!" She growled, as her ass reciprocated, double-time, then slowed.

Robbie continued his rhythm not sure of what exactly had happened.

"Did you come?" He whispered after a few moments.

"Yes." She whispered back with a labored breath.

The knowledge that he had caused his mother to orgasm within the 10 or 12 minutes they had been fucking gave him a much-needed feeling of elation. A woman being fucked will moan even under duress, but an orgasm is a sure-fired indication she enjoyed the intercourse.

He increased his rhythm considerably and began to pump into her deeply with every third or fourth thrust. It was having the desired effect with her moaning but her ass was lagging behind his rhythm and still somewhat passive. Then her ass became active again and he was certain she was going to orgasm again.

"RRiiinnngggg." The phone rang and continued to ring. "Rrriiinnnggg.

He did not slack his rhythm and fully intended to ignore the phone as he hoped his mother, seeming so close to coming, would also.

"Robbie! I have to get that! It is probably Gracie from the sixth floor. If I don't get it, she will think something is wrong and will be knocking on the door."

Reluctantly, Robbie slowed to a halt, pushed up and pulled out of his mother. She scrambled to grab the phone on the sixth ring.

"Of course I am all right! I was in the bathroom." Robbie followed his mother's half of the conversation. "Yes. I'm feeding him lunch. You know the phone is in my bedroom. I just beat him to it. Okay. I will talk to you later."

Marcy made her way back to the bed and assumed her position on her back, again spreading and lifting her legs as Robbie mounted her. She helped them couple.

Robbie quickly resumed his quick paced rhythm as if they had not been interrupted.

Marcy had the impression that he was wanting to come and was concentrating on reaching orgasm. She readied herself for the inevitable - her son coming inside of her. She pondered how it would effect her. Another major hurtle. His hands pulled firmly down on her shoulders as he repeatedly stabbed deep into of her. She could not stifle her involuntary moaning showing the pleasure it was causing swell inside of her. Minutes later, unable to hold it, an orgasm swept over her again.

Robbie was aware of his mother's gasp as she came, again feeling the increased activity of her ass. It spurred him on to fuck her in a frenzied manner desiring to fill her belly with his cum, consummating their incestuous union.

How long had he been at it! He pondered. He could not feel any sign of a building orgasm though his desire to fuck was intense. He concentrated harder. His mother was sensuous enough. She had come twice. He had no doubt she was enjoying their intercourse. He continued on. Long minutes passed until he reluctantly slowed to a stop.

Marcy had felt her third orgasm building. She was torn between being aggravated and feeling concern for son. She was breathing heavily. "Are you all right?"

"Yes. I just need to rest a moment." He answered, with heavily labored breath.

"Let me go pee." She said.

With a bit of effort, Robbie lifted off of his mother, withdrawing his still solid erection out of her.

She left the bathroom door open and Robbie walked to the door looking down at her as she relieved herself.

"Why don't you step over into the bathtub and wash the Vaseline off." He suggested.

"Are we finished?" She queried with a concerned tone. "You haven't come yet."

"No. But I want to look at and taste your pussy if you'll let me." He answered. In truth, he was frustrated and needed a break to compose himself without giving his mother time to ponder much.

"Taste? As in eat? Never had that done to me. I suppose I might find that interesting." She said. "You studying my hoo-hoo might be a bit embarrassing, but you need a reward for the other, if it's as good as I suspect."

While his mother squatted in the bathtub washing her pussy, Robbie pissed and figured he would wash his cock in the sink so as not to stain the bedding.

"Really? You have never had oral?" He queried, looking over towards her.

"No. But Cass mentioned how much she liked it. So, the worst you ever did was eat her pussy?" Marcy questioned with interest in her tone rather than hostility.

"Yes. numerous times." He answered. "I know you will agree with her."

"Do you expect me to suck you?" She quizzed.

"Would you do it... if I ins...wanted you to?"

"I suppose. I would try. Did Cass?" She queried.

"No. And you don't have to either, unless you want to."

"How about Betty?"

"You are joking!" He answered with a chuckle.

Mother and son returned to the bed and she positioned herself on the bed on her back and with some hesitancy spread her legs as he positioned himself on his chest, his legs partially off the bed.

Robbie saw not only a mound of lavish bush but also a labia and a small amount of enter thigh covered with short, dark, curly pubic hair. With both hands, his fingers spread her lips to study her clit, something he wanted to do but never did with his aunt Cass. She wouldn't let him.

"Which do you like best," She asked smiling down at him. "Hairy or waxed clean?

"Hairy. Real hairy like yours. Your pussy is quite mesmerizing." He said. That said, he slid his hands under her ass, put his mouth to his mother's hairy pussy and began probing with the tip of his tongue. He noted the scent of soap and an underlying female odor of his liking.

Marcy's moans began almost immediately. She lifted her head often to study the activity between her legs. Minutes into it, she gripped the back of her knees and pulled her legs back, the intent to give her son better access to her pussy.

Robbie figured she was desirous of more. He certainly desired more. He pushed his tongue into her hole. Cass had slapped hell out of him and accused of trespass. Bobbing his head, he began to tongue fuck his mother, causing a surprised yelp and cry. "Mercy, Robbie, is there anything you won't do to please a woman!" Marcy exclaimed.

Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,104 Followers
12