It Came Quietly in the Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,706 Followers

"Food!" She thought. It was a happy thought.

Rosco started laughing out loud, the creatures clasped their hands to their necks in discomfort.

"Sorry." Rosco thought at them, still snickering to himself. They all seemed to visibly relax.

Good grief, this creature had just jacked him off and then she ate it! There was a flood of sudden interest that came from them into his mind. He realized they did not understand humor, to them it was happiness.

One of them stepped forward, she turned and looked at it. Then she reached down and scooped up another gob off his stomach, held out a hand. It leaned forward and took the gob into it's opening, made a face and spit it out. All of them made the same face.

Rosco's mind filled with what he now knew was happiness, they were pleased for the teacher. The teacher began to clean up all of his sperm and eat it, he just lay there and watched.

"No waste." She thought to him, finally.

Rosco grinned. Hell, this wasn't so bad. The others scurried around some more, then they filed out of the room as the panel slid aside, leaving Rosco alone with the teacher.

She handed him an object, it looked like a candy bar. Confused, he accepted it, looked it over curiously. He had no idea at all what it was.

"Food!" She thought.

"Food?" He looked at it again, unsure.

"Food! Energy, no waste." Her thought was insistent somehow.

Rosco placed the bar in his mouth, bit down. It was delicious. It was beyond belief delicious. He took another bite, felt a flood of energy pour through his body.

Looking at the teacher, she actually appeared to be smiling. At least the shape her eyes took he thought was a smile.

Damn, whatever this was was good, he took another bite. It tasted like nuts, or candy, or fruit, even a T-bone steak, he could not tell for sure. It was everything he had ever eaten that was good all at once, just wonderful.

He took another bite, looked down and realized that each time he took a bite it grew right back. Curious, he took several bites, his mouth was full, he watched as the bar restored itself.

That was fascinating.

Rosco was sitting on the edge of the platform eating, then he realized he had another massive erection. He looked down, that surprised him, he had no idea why.

He took another bite of the food bar.

The teacher stepped up close to him.

"Food?" It was a question. It took him a few seconds to understand. She wanted to...feed?

She leaned down and took his erection into the opening in her face, closed down on him. She began to rub what he thought was her forearms on his legs, the sensation was like a cross between tiny electric shocks and a scratching.

She fed for a long time.

It felt wonderful, it was like a climax that did not stop, it just started and kept on going. Rosco didn't mind at all, he just sat there taking more bites off the bar of food.

After several minutes, or hours, Rosco didn't know for sure at this point, she pushed him back onto the platform, stepped up onto it. He watched with curiousity as her pelvis spread sideways, her vagina opened wide. She squatted down, her legs at an impossible angle. Reaching down, she lifted his penis upwards, then slid herself over it.

He knew he should have been repulsed, but he wasn't. It was like this was normal, expected.

He could not stop eating the food.

Rosco felt himself being gripped with a very powerful force, she did not move up and down, she somehow managed the same sensation with just her inner muscles.

If they were even muscles. More long minutes, or hours went by, he just did not know for sure.

When she was done, she stood up and walked over to a nearby row of cabinets, sliding one open. She stepped over it and he saw what looked like a small cluster of eggs slide out of her into the tray.

Reaching up, she flipped a long series of switches, those looked just like one might find in any factory. A row of purple lights came on.

Rosco found all of that very interesting, as he sat there and munched on the energy bar.

The teacher turned towards him, he got that impression that she was smiling again. They looked at each other for a long time, no thoughts passing at all. Then she turned and left the room.

***

The Sun was coming up, Rosco yawned and stretched. What a crazy ass dream he had had, he thought, remembering bits and pieces of it. He rolled out of bed, his feet touched the cool floor. His Cat wandered over and rubbed against his leg, insisting on being petted. He reached down and idly scratched it behind the ears.

He realized he needed to take a leak, so he stood up to get his pants and head downstairs to the bathroom. He sure must have slept good, he felt strong and full of energy. He picked up his T-shirt and tugged it over his head with a struggle. It felt way too tight for some reason.

Then he reached for his blue jeans lying on the floor. That was when it hit him that he had a monstrous morning erection. In fact, it was really monstrous, he looked down in surprise. It seemed to be swelled up to at least an inch longer than normal, and also half again bigger around.

"Damn, I wish I could get it up like that with Traci!" He thought. He bet she would lay down and spread her legs if she ever saw it that way.

Then he was thinking about that crazy dream again, that was really something. Plus a lot of it was clear as a bell in his mind. He reached into the second drawer to get some clean socks.

He was startled when he saw that odd looking bar laying there, picked it up. It looked just like what he had dreamed about. It was untouched, he took a bite of it. It was delicious.

It almost instantly grew right back. He damned near dropped it when it did that.

"Oh, my God!" He thought as he took a second bite.

Then he grinned to himself.

Downstairs, he knew his Mom was making breakfast. He could feel the vision of her, she was thinking that she could feed him and maybe he would leave so she could get back to his Dad in the bedroom.

It was still happening! Rosco took another bite, he felt himself tingle and twitch slightly. He could hardly wait to see Traci, see what she was really thinking.

He stuck the food bar into his pocket, the eggs and waffles his Mom was making downstairs sounded good.

Downstairs, he ate quickly, then slid his chair back as his Mother dutifully sat there sipping her coffee. He leaned in and kissed her on the cheek.

"Gotta go, Mom! Off to see Traci, I will be gone most of the day."

"Have you been exercising, honey?" She asked him, looking him up and down with a surprised expression on her face.

"Uhh...Yea, just some push ups and stuff."

"Well, have fun, honey." She beamed at him. The vision of her naked climbing on top of his Dad swept into his mind, he tried to force his mind to go blank.

That didn't work, he had a clear vision of her heavy breasts sagging nakedly as she teased his Dad's face with them. His Dad was grinning and rubbing his whiskers on them as she giggled.

He tried again to blank his mind, but then what the hell. He gave up.

It seemed his Mom was a little bit on the naughty side, and she was eager to get back in there to where his Dad was. His Dad was eager too, from the looks of things in his vision. The two visions poured into his head at once, he could see his Dad in there, he was busy rubbing himself to keep things up and ready to go.

Man. Rosco shook his head, that didn't help at all.

"You too, Mom!" He grinned at her as he went out the door, the clear vision of her naked, bending over his Dad in his mind.

She gave him an odd look, but said nothing.

Figuring a bit of distance would clear his thoughts, Rosco took off at a trot, then picked up speed to a full run. He could hardly wait to see Traci, it was only about 5 miles over there.

Just a few doors down, the vision left him, replaced by one of the older lady that lived there. He remembered mowing her lawn for her the last Summer. She was peering out the window at him as he ran, her hand inside her robe pinching her nipple. He actually felt it when her hand dropped lower.

Rosco laughed and picked up the pace even more.

Mr. Wilson was watching a football game on satellite TV as he went by. He was irritated that his coffee was cold and his newspaper was up on his roof again.

Rosco stopped, ran over to Mr. Wilson's house, jumped up and grabbed the newspaper. It was easy, only about five feet and he could reach it, he knew it would be. He rang the bell and handed it to Mr. Wilson, getting a surprised look, then a grin from him.

He took off running again, even faster.

He was taking regular bites from the energy bar as he ran. He would be at Traci's house in very short order.

This was going to be fun.

magmaman
magmaman
2,706 Followers
12