It Can't Happen To Me Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stared into my eyes intensely and said, "I am yours whenever and however you want me!"

I grinned evilly and told her, "Prove it. Go into the ladies room and take off your panties, then bring them back and hand them to me."

She smiled before walking off to the ladies room. Upon her return, she handed me a rather wet blue lace thong. Several people looked, obviously wondering what she handed me. I smelled them briefly and put them in my pocket, then took Pam's hand and led her to the dance floor.

As we danced I asked her, "How does it feel, dancing in public with no panties on?"

She laughed, "Liberating but drafty!"

I looked her in the eyes and said, "What?"

Pam looked down and whispered, "Liberating but drafty, Master."

"Better," I said. "I have a room in this hotel. As soon as the kids leave for their honeymoon, I am taking you upstairs. You will bend over the bed so I can flip up your skirt and fuck you."

"I can't wait Master, my pussy is dripping thinking of it."

"That's a good slut. I may fuck your ass too. Of course you must be punished first. I will not go easy with my belt bitch."

I was surprised when she replied, "Yes Master, I deserve it. Please make me pay for what I did. I love you and I am yours to do with as you please!"

When the crowd had left, we went upstairs to my room. As soon as the door closed, I grabbed Pam by the hair and pushed her to her knees. With no other instruction, she took down my tux pants and boxers. My cock was already hard and dripping precum. Pam wasted no time jamming her mouth all the way down on my cock until her nose was in my pubic hair. I grabbed her hair and proceeded to fuck her mouth. I felt the stirring of an orgasm in my groin when I pulled her mouth off with an audible pop.

I threw her facedown over the end of the bed and flipped up her skirt. She had on thigh high stockings and had removed her thong earlier. I couldn't wait to turn her creamy white ass red! I slapped each cheek with my hand roughly, causing Pam to squeal in pain/pleasure. I then took my belt out of my pants, folded it over and snapped it. "Are you ready to pay bitch?"

Pam whimpered, "Yes Master, I am so sorry for what I did and I deserve to be punished!"

I then started to whip Pam's ass. I started slowly, but as my pain and anger was released, I increased the frequency and force of my blows. Pam was crying and biting the bedspread to keep from crying out. My arm was getting tired and some welts had been raised on her ass before I stopped. My cock was like a bar of steel as I lined up my cock with her pussy. Pam must have gotten off on the whipping because she was dripping wet. I fucked her in a frenzy and then pulled out and slid into her ass. She gasped but just pushed back against me as I fucked her ass as hard as I could. It was so tight, I did not last more than a minute before filling her rectum with my cum!

Afterward, we stripped the rest of our clothes off and just laid there kissing and cuddling. "I'm sorry I got carried away. My pain and anger took over before I could stop it. I hope I did not hurt you too badly!"

"It was intense. Almost too much, but exciting too. I hope you got it all out of your system?"

I stopped to consider this. "I actually think I did! This is the best I have felt in a long, long time. I missed being in your arms."

"Me too, I love you so much," she cried!

"I love you too. Now let's do this like two sane people," I laughed.

I had gotten hard again as we cuddled (I took another blue pill at the reception). Pam rolled onto her back, spread her legs and pulled me on top of her. I slipped my dick into her moist pussy and we started a long, slow session. We kissed the whole time and being with her like this was like coming home again. We changed positions a few times but always to where we could kiss as we made love. We went back to missionary and our orgasms approached as I started to pound her harder. Finally, we both yelled out as we came together, "Ooohhhh, I love you!"

Pam and I have been together ever since. We still remember what happened and hopefully that will help us keep from repeating it. I have my best friend back, plus I have my slut! She will do whatever I ask and seems to really enjoy it. She can finally let loose and be herself, too bad it took so long to figure it out. I'll make sure to keep her inner slut entertained the rest of our lives!

12