It Could Be Worse Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Myself? Who the hell is that anymore? I'm John. I was John. Where did John go?

Rubbing his thigh gently I slowly make my way to the bulge in his pants. My clit is hard, my breathing rapid. I touch the cock. The cock that's going to fuck my girl and part my lips later if I behave. Behave!!?? WTF? Still I don't let go and give him a gentle squeeze.

I look down at myself. I'm tenting the god damned gown.

Cin returns handing Stan his drink. "None for joanie. I need her to be on her best behavior tonight."

Her!!??? What the fuck? I pull my hand away from Stan's cock. Her? Now I'm a her?

Cin sees me tenting, my cock is at full attention. "Do you see how joanie prepared for your visit Stan?" she asks. She opens the top of the gown and rubs my hairless chest. "joanie did this for you Stan. She wants you to feel comfortable and not threatened by her masculinity. She got a little bitchy when I wanted to shave her legs so we put that off for a while."

Cin rises up pulling me to my feet. Standing behind me she removes the gown completely. I'm embarrassed and blushing as she asks Stan what he thinks about my panties. "Cute" was all he said.

Cin reaches around the front and lowers my panties until my hairless balls were on display. "Do you like the vee pointing to his clit" she asks?

"Put that shit away" Stan tells me. "I don't want to see that."

Cin giggles and says to me, "see joanie real men don't get excited about seeing boi clits" and pulls the panties back up.

Pushing me down between Stan's legs Cin tells me to thank him for coming tonight. "Thanks Stan. Glad you could make it" I mumble.

"That's not sincere" Cin tells me in disgust. "He drove 4 miles to see your faggot ass and that's the way you show appreciation?"

I look at Stan. Stan looks at me. I know what she wants. I know what he expects. I hesitate.

"Do it nicely like we talked about joanie" Cin coaxes me.

Humiliation runs rampant through me as I lower my face to his crotch. I mouth his cock, his manly cock through his trousers then look him in the eye and tell him "I'm so glad you could come."

Cin titters with delight. I'm blushing like a school girl. Girl? Christ, she's got me thinking her way. I can no longer look him in the eyes and turn my head.

Cin joins him on the couch and I look on as they kiss and fondle each other. Cin looks at me and tells me to remove his shoes. I do. Then I'm told to sit back and watch.

"You unwrapped this for me last time joanie" Cin reminds me. "I'm opening my present tonight" she says reaching into his fly for his cock.

Together they quickly remove each others clothing. There it is! It's hard for me to breath. There's the cock Cin has had me thinking of all these past days. It is manly I think to myself.

She holds it in her hand and brings her face to it looking me squarely in the eye. "Jealous?" she asks. Then she gives him a sloppy, world class blow job.

Stan is laying back enjoying her sucking mouth. Soon she's had enough of that and straddles him facing outward. "Come help me joanie. Hold his cock for me. That's a good girl. Aim it at my pussy." She lowers herself on his cock and I watch her pussy devour it.

I can smell their sex. I can feel their heat. I used to fuck that pussy. I remember how it felt to have my clit engulfed by that wet cunt, balls deep.

I gave that pussy to Tom and Stan and now it's lost to me. Lost to me, but not lost to Tom, and certainly not to Stan.

I did this to myself I think, cursing my weakness and my mistake. That little mistake brought me here, on my knees watching a real man fuck my girl. A real man? I almost cry.

Grunting and panting riding his cock for all she's worth Cin tells me to "lick his nut sack and help him cum".

I lean in, glad to have something to do to stop me from feeling sorry for myself.

I tongue his balls as they fuck. I feel Cin's thighs clench on my head. She's cumming soon I think to myself. I lick my way to her clit.

Attaching my mouth to her clit, I'm in for a wild ride the next few minutes, Cin grabs a handful of my hair. "I'm cumming you fucking faggot. I'm cumming on a real man's cock. Come with me Stan fill my cunt for this little fucking homo."

"Lick my balls you motherfucking fairy" Stan growls at me.

I can tell he's ready to cum. I go back to his crotch and lave his balls. They tighten and Stan arches upwards grunting his orgasm into my girl. I stay with him. I feel him spasm time and again as empties his balls into Cin.

Their climax done Cin takes me by the hair and pulls my face to the apex of their coupling.

His cock and balls are wet with her juices and his cum. I lick his balls and kiss and suck gently on the exposed part of his cock that rules my life. I lave her cunt lips softly. They have fucked and I know they're a little tender. I'm careful not to apply too much pressure.

My clit aches for relief. I reach down into my panty to masturbate. "Leave your clit alone joanie" she tells me.

Rising off his cock Cin scoots forward bringing me her freshly fucked cunt. "She brought it to me" I think to myself.

"Tom doesn't get this. Neither does Stan. This is my domain. This is where I rule. Fuck you Stan the man" I smile and proceed to clean my girl's pussy.

"Get it all faggot" Cin interrupts my thoughts. She's pushing down trying to grunt out all of my reward.

My reward?? What am I thinking? "Why fight it joanie" I think and wallow in the shame of having them watch as I suck the last dregs of their combined fuck sauce from her pussy.

Cin moves from Stan's lap and I know what's expected of me. Without hesitation I dive in face first. I lick the cock that just emptied his balls into my girl. A real man's cock.

I lick his balls again and again thankful to be there where I am, where I belong, face first in the crotch of a real man.

I take his whole soft cock in my mouth and wash it with my tongue, swallowing his seed. If they insist on calling me a faggot I'll show them. I'll be the best faggot I can be.

Moving beside Stan on the couch and sighing contentedly I lay my face on Stan's stomach suckling his cock, his manly cock like the homo they want me to be.

Maybe tomorrow I'll have regrets. Maybe tomorrow I'll hate myself. Maybe tomorrow but not tonight.

12