It Could Be Worse Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cin's breathing was ragged. I can hear her over the grunting and gritting coming from Jim as humped and fucked my face. Jim stopped spanking me and pushed down on my head grabbing a handful of my hair. I felt his balls tighten in my hand. He arched his cock as deep in my sucking mouth as far as he could and growled as he emptied his nuts in me.

His cum was all I had hoped it would be. Warm, rich, thick, a little salty, and very manly. Jim shot several ropes of cum in my mouth and try as I might I was unable to keep it all in. Some trickled out around his cock as I swallowed and gulped his seed into my tummy. I heard Cin groan out fuuuuck and knew she had masturbated herself to orgasm.

My dick was leaking. The front panel of my panty was wet with my excitement. My ass stung from Jim's spanking. I still had his softening cock between my lips gently nursing and savoring it. I pulled my head off his manly cock and giving it a kiss pulled back. A spit and cum strand still connected me to Jim's cock. I collected it with my fingers and licked them.

Cin had her head by Jim's ear and asked him what he thought. Jim told her I was a first rate cock sucker and his own wife wasn't as good as I was. I listened proudly as he told her that no one ever blew him with the passion I showed. He said I was a natural. Cin and I both beamed.

I had done it. I seduced a man and coaxed his cum from him. I took him in my mouth and finished. I've become a genuine cock sucker I thought to myself. I was pleased with myself.

After they came down from their orgasms Cin told Jim to watch me have mine.

I pulled off my panties and handed them to Cin. She felt my wetness on them and told Jim that joanie's clit was leaking. Moving into position at Jim's feet I watched as Cin wrapped the panty around my dick. The cool moisture and softness of my panty was heaven. I began to slowly fuck my "panty pussy" my balls aching for release. My tempo built as I arched, humped, and hunched, fucking Cin's hand. Moving my tongue around the inside of my mouth I was tasting Jim's cum as I blew my load in the panty. Grunting and moaning, shot after shot, I filled my panty pussy and lay back in bliss.

I must have fallen asleep because when I roused myself Cin was riding Jim's cock. This is bad I thought. Stan is not going to be happy about this.

They noticed I was awake and Jim suggested that Cin straddle my face 69 style so he could fuck her from behind and I could watch. She moved her cunt over my head and Jim got behind her, his hard cock at the ready. He stood still waiting. It came to me. I understood. Jim wanted me to place his cock in my wife.

When a real man fucks a lesser man's wife for him it is proper for the husband to insert that cock into her. That action establishes the hierarchy. It demonstrates respect. I respected Jim.

I reached between us and guided his cock to Cin's pussy. I teased her with it rubbing her clit and putting it in a little and pulling it out like a dildo. Having had enough Cin demanded that Jim fuck her like a whore. She urged him to use her cunt like it was "that cocksucker's mouth" referring to me.

Jim needed no further coaxing. He grabbed Cin's hips and rammed his cock home. I saw my wife's cunt lips move in and out attached to Jim's large cock. His balls rubbed my face and I licked them as they fucked. I moved my face to their coupling and laying my tongue flat against his cock I let it ride on Jim's cock as he fucked it in and out of Cin's pussy. I then moved my lips to meet where they were joined and tasted Cin's juices on his cock. Now Jim is really into it. He slams my wife's pussy calling her names like slut and cunt and whore. This excited Cin more than I would have thought. I mean her being so considerate of others and wanting Stan to respect me. This was new to me.

Jim did exactly as Cin asked. He used her cunt. He fucked her long and hard bringing her to one climax after another as he rode her. Cin moaned. She groaned. She told Jim she loved his cock. She told him that Stan didn't fuck her this good.

Uh oh. Stan will not appreciate that.

Cin didn't mention how I fucked her. I no longer have that privilege. I gave that to real men.

Real men cum in pussies. I cum in panties.

I reached for his ass and held him to her as he grunted and fucked and emptied his balls into my wonderful wife. He pulled his slimy cock out from Cin's pussy and plopped it on my face. I gently suckled it cleaning it of their combined fuck. I was enjoying Jim's cock and was almost disappointed when Cin moved him out of the way. Lowering her glorious ass, she placed her well fucked and cum filled cunt over my mouth and told me to get it all.

I did my duty. As I cleaned his cum from her I heard Cin tell Jim to take her number and call her when ever he was in town. I moaned into her gaping maw when Jim told her he'd like to bring a friend for me.

This man who just had his way with both me and my wife will continue to use us for his pleasure. He wants to bring others to empty their balls in my sucking mouth and my wife's welcoming cunt.

I shivered and sucked Cin's cunt harder.

12