It Had to be Done

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was hanging in the bathroom. She realized that and made her way in to grab it. Of course, Michael had just finished his shower. He stared wide-eyed as his naked mom walked in. His hard cock bounced up in salute. Valerie vainly tried to cover herself with her hands, but her massive breasts evaded her attempts. Michael looked at her hungrily and licked his lips. That look sent a shock to her pussy.

He managed to look embarrassed and covered his erection. He turned his head away. "The water's nice and warm," he croaked out. He cleared his throat and said, "I'll leave you to it."

He grabbed his robe and made a show of not staring at her while sliding by.

The water was warm. It felt really nice as it cascaded over her body. She did stroke her soapy pussy to a nice little climax in the shower. She tried not to think about her son's hard cock while she did it. That made her recall how nice—how natural—it had felt when she had him in her mouth that morning...and then she was shivering in orgasm. The image of her son's tasty dick was firmly in her mind when she came.

After her shower, Valerie looked at her reflection in the bathroom mirror. Her huge boobs shook as she brushed out her hair. She couldn't help it; she was picturing her son thrusting his cock between them the way her husband enjoyed. She was turned on, but a little disgusted with herself. She shook her head and gave her reflection a stern admonition.

"Don't be that girl," she said softly to herself. "Don't be the kind of mom who has sex with her son."

She wrapped her bathrobe around her voluptuous body and tied it tightly, then made her way to the bed. Michael looked at her as she slid beneath the covers next to him. He popped a piece of popcorn into her mouth and spoke to her softly.

"Are we really going to watch that movie?"

Valerie didn't trust herself to speak. Instead, she smiled at her son as she pressed play on the remote. The screen lit up with the credits, with a montage of the Busty Nurses getting dressed. That was followed by the individual porn stars in action, introducing each one and giving a preview of the sex action to come. It was clear to her that Michael was already completely hard before the movie even started. She reminded herself again that she was not going to have sex with her son.

By the second sex scene, Valerie could feel her moist pussy leaking slightly. She was glad to be wearing the bathrobe. Her lacy panties would have been soaked through. Michael was throbbing visibly through the sheet. To keep from touching his erection, he focused on the popcorn. He would pop one into his mouth, then turn and feed one to his mother.

She was focused on the action on the screen. Once again, she heard her son softly clear his throat and ask what she was doing. Only then did she realize she had two of his fingers in her mouth, licking and sucking on them just like the big-titted girl on screen was doing to the fat cock between her lips.

They were both red-faced as she released his fingers and mumbled, "Sorry."

Michael's breathing was ragged. "Me too," he said.

She watched him lower the sheet and expose his pulsing erection. His hand reached shakily down and wrapped around the shaft. He was looking from the television to her face. "Here it comes," she thought, "I have to be strong and tell him no."

"Mom, could you do me a favor?" he asked.

"Michael, I am your mother. You can't ask me to do that," she said. She got it out a little quickly, but felt proud of herself for being strong.

His expression was sheepish. "You're right," he said.

She smiled, pleased until he went on.

"I just wondered if yours were bigger."

"What?" she asked, puzzled at that.

"I was looking at you, and at that 'nurse' on the screen. She's got really large breasts, but I thought yours might be just as big, if not bigger. You're right, though, you're my mom and I shouldn't be asking to see your breasts." He turned back to watching the screen, "She really has nice big ones, don't you think?"

She looked at the porn star's breasts, waving wildly around as she was bent over and pounded from behind. They were nice big tits, she thought, but really hers were probably bigger. She was disconcerted, though. She had really expected Michael to ask her to suck his dick again. Perhaps he would have been bold enough to ask to fuck her. She watched him slowly stroking his cock and realized she was disappointed that he hadn't asked for anything sexual.

Compared to what she had imagined him asking, showing him her breasts seemed trivial. After all, they had been almost displayed in her lingerie every day. She looked at the screen again and was a little annoyed. Dammit, her breasts were bigger and nicer looking than what that busty nurse tramp had! She impulsively leaned over and kissed Michael's cheek.

"I'm sorry," she said in her soft, breathy voice, "That wasn't what I thought you were going to ask. Here," and she turned to face him. She opened her bathrobe and her glorious melons were right in his face.

"Wow," he breathed.

He nodded as she held up one, and then the other for him to clearly see just how big, heavy, and perfectly proportioned they were. Michael pulled his bath towel over his erection and shook as he shot a load of cum into it. He never took his eyes from her breasts except when he briefly closed them.

"Thanks, Mom," he murmured. "I knew you had big ones, but they are just perfect. I always assumed your lingerie just made them look better than they actually are, but clearly I was wrong."

Valerie blushed at that. Tom would never have complimented her breasts like that, much less admitted to being wrong about anything. She felt so sexy in that moment, basking in her son's attention. She left her robe open and enjoyed it every time she saw him admiring her body.

They watched the rest of that movie and two more. Michael deposited a second load of cum into his towel, and he was looking at her again when he did. Valerie could scarcely believe how turned on she was. It was all she could do to keep her hands away from her drenched pussy.

They turned off the television and she fixed dinner. Her son once again hugged her from behind, and she really enjoyed feeling his hardness pressed against the crack of her ass. She was all sorts of turned on after watching those movies, even more so from watching Michael stroke his cock. What had her most aroused, though, was the way he paid attention to her. He made her feel so sexy.

Halfway through dinner, they heard the heater turn off again. Michael looked a little miserable at the sound. Valerie wondered why; last night it had been cold, but they had been fine.

"It's going to be so cold tonight," he said after he finished chewing and swallowing.

"Why? We were perfectly warm last night."

"Well, yeah, but I'll be in my bed, you'll be in yours. It will be really cold without you."

"You're not going to join me tonight?" She was surprised. She had just assumed he would be there, keeping her warm again.

"Well, I was thinking about what you said earlier. You are my mom, after all. It's probably not a great idea for us to be sleeping together."

Valerie felt like something important had just been yanked away from her. She needed her son in her bed with her. She just couldn't imagine lying in her bed all night, cold and alone. Well, she could imagine it. She just didn't want to. She realized she had stopped with food still in her mouth. She forced it down and looked into Michael's eyes.

"Please, Michael," she said, "Don't make me sleep alone tonight."

"Mom..." he shook his head and took another bite. He chewed deliberately while thinking over what he should say. After he swallowed, he said, "Look, I appreciate what you tried to do today. You have made this whole miserable spring break almost bearable. But, we've been watching porn all evening. I am all kinds of horny, and I have been realizing just how sexy you are all day. I am worried I might do something inappropriate with my own mother. I mean, I actually asked you to show me your breasts, for crying out loud. What kind of son does that?"

She shrugged that off. She had showed him her breasts, and that had actually been nice. If he did something inappropriate, she would just tell him to stop, she thought. None of that seemed bad at all compared to the thought of sleeping all alone in a cold bed rather than snuggling up with her son.

"I don't care," she finally said. "I want you to cuddle up with me and keep me warm tonight. I don't want to be alone. Okay?"

He raised his eyebrows at her response, looking like he was going to protest. Then he shivered. "Is it just me, or is it already getting chilly in here?"

Valerie got up and checked the thermostat. It had already dropped to sixty-six degrees.

"It is colder," she said, "Tonight is going to be really cold. Please, Michael."

"Alright," he said, "I'll try to be good, Mom, I promise."

Before he came to her room that night, he put on shorts beneath his flannel pajamas. His body felt warm pressed against hers immediately. As he had suspected, though, it soon became unbearably warm beneath the sheets and both comforters. He was drenched in sweat. Valerie was also sweating in her bathrobe from the body heat radiating from her son.

"Oh, crap," she heard him whisper, "I'm going to get Dad's side of the bed all sweaty. This was a bad idea."

"It's fine," she replied, "We'll be washing these bed linens before he gets back. Just take off those pajamas."

While he sat up and removed his pajamas, she slipped off her bathrobe. She was only wearing a lacy black thong. She heard her son groan.

"This is ridiculous," he said. "These shorts are just drenched in sweat, and my whole body is soaked. I'll go grab a quick shower, and I'll be right back."

"That's a good idea," she said.

He picked up his sweaty pajamas and took them with him. Valerie immediately felt much cooler without him in the bed. He returned several minutes later, but she heard him muttering softly.

"Oh, yuck. The sheets are just soaked with sweat on my side. Should we change them?"

She really didn't want to, but it had to be done. She sighed and pulled her bathrobe back on. They turned on the lights and stripped the bed. While Michael put on clean sheets, she put the sweaty sheets and the bottom comforter into the washing machine and started it on a long cycle. Michael was waiting in the bed when she returned.

"I will need to move those linens into the dryer in two hours," Valerie said, "otherwise they will get a little funky in the washer."

Michael nodded. He understood how the hard water would leave sulfur deposits if it was allowed to sit.

"Should we set an alarm for it?" he asked.

"The washer has an alarm," she replied. She left the bedroom door ajar so that they would hear it. She kept her bathrobe on and slid into the bed. It felt really nice when Michael rolled onto his side and hugged her to his warm body. She sighed gratefully.

"Thanks, Michael," she whispered.

"I love you, Mom," he whispered back.

"I love you too."

The rhythmic thumping of the washing machine lulled them both to sleep. Michael had planned to try something, just to gauge her reaction and figure out what she might be willing to do with him. Instead, he was sound asleep while holding her in a gentle hug.

When the washer alarm went off, it did wake Valerie. She gently disengaged from her son's embrace and moved the bed linens into the dryer. She realized, shivering in the laundry room, that she had again perspired on her back beneath the robe. She turned off the light in the laundry room and carefully made her way back through the darkened house to her bedroom. She hung her bathrobe in the bathroom and slid once again into her son's warm embrace.

Michael awoke in the middle of the night. It took him a few disoriented minutes to figure out where he was and what had awakened him. His hard cock was being urgently sucked. He had initiated nothing. By the time he realized what was happening, he was already at the point of no return. His mother's hungry mouth slurped every drop of his sperm right out of him. He bit his lip to keep from crying out in pleasure.

Afterward, she slid up his body. He could feel her massive breasts and hard nipples from his thighs all the way to his belly button. She turned onto her side and laid her head on his shoulder. She sighed happily...and then started to snore softly. In the meager light, he could not see her face. Had she been asleep the whole time?

The thought was mind-blowing. He lay awake in the bed thinking about it for a half hour. Naturally, thinking about his busty mother submissively sucking his cock in her sleep rapidly brought his cock back to life. There was really only one way to find out, he thought. He carefully turned and slid his body up the bed. He presented the throbbing head of his cock to her lips, gently pressing it in.

Valerie moaned softly in her sleep, and then she began to actively suck her son's cock again. Michael was enthralled. She was really good at this, he thought. She gave a better blowjob in her sleep than any of his high school girlfriends could on their best night. He prided himself on his stamina, but she drove him over the edge within ten minutes with her insistent sucking and licking.

After she had swallowed it all, she smacked her lips and rolled away from him. He tucked his drained cock back into his boxers and spooned up behind her. He was still marveling at what had happened when he fell back asleep.

Valerie awoke feeling wonderful. Her son was spooned behind her, and his cock was hard within his silk boxers. It felt really nice pressed against her bottom like that. His strong arms encircled her body, and his right hand felt like it belonged there as it cupped her right breast. She sighed softly and smiled to herself. He hadn't tried anything, she thought. His concerns had been completely unfounded.

She carefully turned in his grasp to face her son. He had a blissful expression in his sleep. He looked so handsome lying there like that. Her nipples hardened against his chest when she felt his hips press forward in his sleep. His cock was pressed against her panties, applying a welcome pressure against her labia and clitoris. It was a shame he was her son, she thought. That thick dick would fill her up nicely if she let it.

She lay there facing him and enjoying being held and slowly dry-humped. It felt like he was getting harder. She was definitely wet. The thought flitted through her mind that she really ought to stop this, but she dismissed it. It felt really nice and she didn't want to stop. Michael's hand began to slowly stroke her back, and that sent shivers down her spine. He was slowly pulling further back and pushing further forward each time. He moaned softly in his sleep, and that sounded so sexy to her.

The soft silk of the boxers was slowly being pressed aside. Michael was aroused, but he really was asleep. Valerie was so wet that she was unaware of the subtle change. That cock had escaped the leg opening of the silk boxers and was now pressing insistently between her legs. She lifted her left leg over his thigh, but then the drenched little panties slid down just a little as gravity exerted its pull on them. She stifled a groan as she felt the thick tip of him press between her wet little lips.

That felt really nice. Because she thought his boxers still contained him, she didn't realize that she was welcoming his naked cock right into her. She just assumed that the boxers would keep this penetration to a nice teasing little pressure. The ridge of his thick glans felt just amazing as it parted her lips and slipped inside. His hips slowly pumped forward and back. She bit her lip as that first fluttering orgasm hit her.

"Wow, that really was nice," she thought. "I really, really should stop this now, though."

She just couldn't bring herself to do it. It just felt too good. When that thick ridge brushed her g-spot, she shook in even more intense orgasmic tremors. Michael's hand slid down her back and pressed her ass toward him. She realized she had spread her legs open wider to accommodate him. It felt better and better as it went on.

She finally felt his wiry pubic hair and the edge of the boxers against her shaved pubic mound and realized the truth of what was happening. By then, though, it was far too late. Her will to stop this was gone.

Michael's eyes fluttered open as she kissed him passionately. He was incredibly aroused, but it took a moment for him to realize what his mother was talking about.

"Whatever you do, don't stop!" she gasped into his mouth.

It had been Michael's plan to slowly seduce his mother over the course of the week. That had not been her plan. Once she felt her son's thick cock pleasing her pussy, Valerie knew how they would be spending the rest of their time alone together.

Her nails raked his back and shoulders as she pulled him on top of her. He continued to slowly fuck her surprisingly snug pussy. Michael shook his head as he watched those amazing breasts bounce tantalizingly on her chest. He was half convinced this was still a dream. Then her convulsing pussy soaked him with her girl cum and he comprehended the truth. He was fucking his mother's deliciously tight pussy, and she had been the one to make it happen.

He held his full length inside her as her orgasmic shaking slowly subsided. He smiled down at her, enjoying the way her pussy gripped his length within her soaked channel. Her breathing returned to normal and he read the guilt that began to spread over her expression. She looked like she was about to say something he didn't want to hear, so he leaned down and buried his tongue in her mouth for the first time. His hips started to pump his length in and out again as he claimed her eager mouth.

When her expression had changed back to the wanton horny one he had seen earlier, he finally broke off the kiss and lifted his chest up from hers. He was really able to fuck her thoroughly in this position. He smiled at her again.

"Mmm. Good morning, Mom."

"Ooh! Good morning!" she replied brightly.

She lifted her spread legs into the air, giving her pussy to him eagerly. She moaned when he finally sucked her hard nipple into his mouth. It felt so good, she thought; so natural. Her body was his to do with as he pleased, and she would love every moment of it.

The rest of spring break was going to be so much better for the two of them.