It Happened

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Five minutes or so later I got a text from Darius, 'She is in the bathroom. Quick text her you are done and on your way. Fwd her reply to me asap.'

I shot her the text and anxiously awaited her reply. She replied very fast.

'Don't bother. A nice man figured out it was an electrical problem and fixed it. I told him I would buy him a drink, OK?'

I forwarded the text to Darius and replied Ok to Jenna and waited again. Maybe this guy was right. His playbook was working perfectly. If he was a football coach, he was halfway through his scripted plays and everything was working. I was excited. I was anxious. I was nervous. I was waiting. And waiting. Finally, 90 minutes after my text to Jenna, I got a text from Darius.

'OK Dude. Your wife gave me her cell tonite so I can get in touch with her regarding the tix. She trusts me. She went to the bathroom and put on makeup when we first got here and took some glances at my junk so she digs me. Later tonite so she thinks about me in bed I will text that those tix are hers. I told her not to be mad at you, so she is cool. Talk soon.'

And that was it. 15 minutes later Jenna was home. I pressed her for details on the mysterious guy and if I did not know better I would have though he was an older gentleman rather than a young black guy. Why was she afraid to tell me that a young black man had helped her out? Did she think it would bother me that she had a drink with him and if so why? I had already told her she could have an affair if she wanted. Later that night I noticed her cell buzzed and she almost sprinted to get it. Normally, her cell was answered at her convenience. A minute or so later, she came into the room.

"Randy, Ellen's husband has gotten some tickets to this Friday's Basketball game. Are you able to go with me?" she lied.

I was caught a little off guard but responded, "Ellen and Rob? We haven't seen them in years. Why can't they go and why would they be offering us tickets?" I asked, seeing how strong her story would hold up under questioning.

She stuttered back, "Um Um Um I still talk to Ellen occasionally. I guess they have other plans and no one else could go. I thought we could take them. You always say you are going to get me tickets but never come through."

"OK, let's go then," I replied not wanting to make her suffer anymore before she wound up making a mistake which could ruin the whole plan.

We arranged for my parents to take the kids for the weekend and we talked about getting a hotel in the city. Knowing I would back out I didn't actually have to get a room and we were all set.

I texted Darius with the details of the exchange, but he did not get back to me. I guess the fact that she had deviated from expected plan (ever so slightly) was not a big deal. I figured how could I tell her to go with Darius if I still don't know he exists. And another small unnecessary lie. Why is she afraid to tell me about this young man she had befriended?

Fast forward to Wednesday and I got a call from Darius.

"Hey man, this Ellen thing could be a problem. When you back out, she can't go with the guy that gave her the tickets, because that is Ellen who apparently has other plans. Who can she say she is going with that you won't question and you won't see to thank them for the tickets?" he raised.

"Well I am not going to question," I offered back.

"Randy, she doesn't know that. She already lied to you, so she is concerned. Man I was right she really wants me. She doesn't want you to get near me and figure it out," he laughed.

I smirked a bit but then responded, "She can go with you," I blurted out.

"You smokin' something man," he said.

"No, No not you per se. A friend from the gym. I don't know anyone there that she might be friendly with and would never run into them. You can tell her you can go as we planned, and she can say you are a friend from the gym. She won't even have to lie. I won't press for a name. That should work," I reasoned.

"Wow Randy, that is a good idea," he said as he finally did not hit me with hidden put down.

The next thing was why couldn't I go. It needed to be important and it needed to be set so that I would be away overnight (so Darius could potentially try to get her to stay very late) or such that I could explain why I was home unexpectedly early. We settled on a plan of action and said goodnight.

The plan was to tell her after lunch. I knew most of the people she could have gotten to go needed time to plan or had no interest in basketball especially with a ride to the city. We already had a babysitter lined up so that was settled. I told her I had a last-minute work problem in a facility about three hours away and I would be staying overnight and heading back in the morning. I would be home at 11am at the earliest. Needless to say, she was annoyed.

"You promised you would go, this really sucks Randy," she complained.

"I am really sorry. I would rather be with you. You still go and enjoy. They are really good seats right," I said

"They are, but who can I go with. No one can go last minute and even if they could none of my friends want to go to the game," Jenna moaned.

"What about your friends from the gym, that Zumba class. I am sure there are a few people there that might want to go. That is a younger crowd, right?" I asked knowing the answer.

"What friends and how the hell would I even get in touch with them?" she asked rhetorically.

"Honey, I am sorry. I will make it up to you," I promised. "And if you can't go you should call Ellen and see if there is anybody else she knows that may be able to use them. That's only fair," I said to make sure she did the right thing.

If this didn't work, I had to either find a place to stay overnight or I had to tell Jenna it was all canceled which she would never believe so I went about looking at cheap motels 30 minutes away from the house. But it was only ten minutes when Jenna was back on the phone.

"Hi hon, I am going to the game tonight, OK," she said.

"Great, who with," I asked awaiting her BS reply.

"A friend I met at the gym. I remembered she had sent me a link for a workout video," she lied also squeezing in a she instead of a young built male.

"OK, remember I won't be home when you get there so leave some lights on," I said reminding her she had all night to party.

A few minutes later came the expected text from Darius.

'Worked like a charm. Will try and keep you in the loop. If she comes back to my place, you will be a cuckold tonite. I have video recorders in the bedroom so at some point you will see it. Not super stellar quality, but it will definitely confirm her deflowering by a real man. Will send you a text when she leaves whether I succeed or not.'

At least at the end he left open the possibility he might be rebuked. A little humbleness from the cocky kid. But otherwise, just like that it was done. My wife had a semi date with a young sexy male intent on getting into her pants. In fact, being that I gave him permission, Jenna was all that could stop him as certainly his conscience was clear, if that even mattered. I would await a text from Darius telling me when she was on her way home and I could sneak out of the house before Jenna returned. Outside of that, I had no idea what to do. What are you supposed to do while you wait and see if your wife has sex with another man?

She had to leave by at latest 4 o'clock to be sure to make the game on time, so I did not go to the house until 6 o'clock. And then I sat and waited. Obviously nothing would occur during the game, so I had a good deal of waiting around to endure. I hit a few websites but could not really focus. I eventually turned on the game. Brooklyn Nets is not exactly riveting television and in fact I hated that my wife was actually interested. It was late in the game and they were losing pretty bad so I started some channel surfing when my phone dinged with a text from Darius.

I looked to the phone and saw a picture of my wife in front of the Barclay Center wearing a short yellow dress I had never seen before. She had on fairly high heels for someone who planned a bit of walking. Her makeup was perfect, she had an incredible broad and happy smile and looked hot. Then I read the message.

'Game was a blowout so we decided to leave. Jenna picked me up outside my place so I will be inviting her in ...'

And that was it. I knew for sure right then she was going to fuck him. She hadn't dressed that way when we were dating. My fantasy was about to come true. All of a sudden, I felt a little queasy. But that was quickly replaced by excitement. Then by anxiety. All in the course of a half hour. I went back to the texted picture of my wife. So hot and sexy, just like I told her she was when dressed to impress. I mean she was gorgeous no matter, but she never really tried to be alluring. I pumped my cock as I thought of her with Darius but showed some control and backed off, or did I just cock tease myself?

It seemed like an eternity had passed and still no text. In reality it was only two hours of pacing, but unless they stopped off somewhere, she had to have made his place by now. If they did stop off, you would think he had a chance to text me something. But the night ticked on and I could not relax, could not sleep, could not function. Plus there was no contact from Darius. My mind ran wild with all type of thoughts. Was there an accident? Did Darius attack her? Or more likely, were they fucking and sucking?

I was going crazy not knowing, but as the hours passed, I grew frustrated and tired. Finally, half asleep at 3:56am a text rolled in. The loud ding woke me from my trance and the adrenaline rush of anticipation surged me to wide awake almost immediately. It was unreal as I looked at the evidence. A picture of my Jenna, on her back, tits displayed for all to see as she slept on a bed. The queasiness was back but my dick was rock hard. Then I read the text message,

'Your wife was a total slut tonite. She was relentless and I came 4 times. She will be out for a few hours so I would not get home until as late as possible tomorrow. Her pussy really grips your cock, incredible. No wonder you come so fast. Will contact you tomorrow when she leaves. Phone shutting off now. I fucked your wife dude, that makes you my bitch.'

Wow. Confirmation that I was a cuckold. I wanted to be. Slight mixed feelings but the knowledge that she enjoyed sex made me feel good. I focused in on the photo. The pristine perfectly clad and made-up woman of the prior picture was replaced by a messy haired, makeup smeared sexual object. Her tits were red as I guess he must have man handled her. She loved to have her tits played with and I was always so gentle. Darius must have just taken what he wanted. If only I could be a real man. I jerked off at the thought of her infidelity and brought myself to an incredible orgasm dumping cum all over my chest and face. I was so worn out I just collapsed asleep covered in my own cum.

I awoke after only a few hours of sleep and showered in the kid's bathroom as I figured she would notice the wetness when she got home in our shower. Still I dried up as best I could, cleaned up my messes and left the house by 8:00am so I could show the wife I wasn't there. I was driving around the nearby town just killing time with a huge hard on. I could not get the image of my sweet innocent wife being a cheap dirty slut. It was intoxicating. It was a while with no contact from Darius so I stopped at a Diner to kill sometime. I really wanted to touch myself the whole time I ate breakfast and immediately stuck my hands in my pants when I got back to the car. It was 11:00am and no contact. It was within the window I had left my wife on possible return and she had not left. Not to worry, within a few minutes, the Darius text arrived.

'Jenna just left. She gave me a blowjob on the way out the door. But we need to talk. Can you come to my place ASAP?'

I made a quick call and Darius told me not to worry but we should talk. So, I got his address and got over there in ten minutes. He answered the door in his robe and nothing else and let me in. He shook my hand which seemed weird as I made my way into his apartment. On his big screen was my naked wife, on his bed, on her knees sucking his enormous cock. It was almost 10 inches long, and looked bigger than the pictures as my wife made love to it. And god it was thick. I felt so inadequate. And while she generally teased me with halfhearted licks, here she was sucking a good 5 inches or more down her throat. The rest was being jerked rapidly by her left hand while her right held back her hair. She bobbed furiously like her life depended on extracting the cum from this gigantic cock. I was mesmerized as I watched my lovely sweet innocent wife acting like a filthy whore on screen.

I could not believe the amount of effort and suction she was getting on top of his gigantic black dick. She was given Darius a first class blowjob suitable for a pornstar. It was incredible to watch. I looked over at Darius who gazed back at me with a smirk that cut me to the bone. Even though I knew I had kind of set this up it was still a tad embarrassing to share a room with a guy with just fucked the shit out of my wife and had evidence of it to boot.

I was rock hard as I watch Jenna blow this young stud, (wait check that, this young black stud) like he was the boss. It definitely dropped me down a peg. I did not feel comfortable grabbing my cock and giving myself relief, so I sat through close to 20 minutes of my wife's constant sucking and blowing of this man's, (wait check that, this kid's, Ok young MAN'S) enormous cock. Finally, Darius unloaded into my pretty little wife's mouth as I watched her take his entire load. This is where I 100% expected her to get up and go spit the filthy cum out of her mouth. Instead to my shock I heard Darius tell her, 'Come on Mommy show the camera your filthy little mouth' and unbelievably she stared straight into the camera and opened her mouth to show the biggest load of cum I had ever seen. My pretty Chinese wife was a slut pornstar. I can't believe I didn't come in my pants right then and there.

Darius look at me and asked, "Enjoying the show?" but I assume that was rhetorical.

What could I say I was speechless. I mumbled something, but God knows what, when Darius replied, "Don't worry Randy I have complete video of last night's entire marathon session. Your wife was an insatiable slut and I have the evidence. This one here was before she left today."

I was lost for words and had no idea what to say, but I really wanted to know what happened.

Darius continued on, "Listen Randy, slight issue. Your wife said she was feeling guilty about cheating on you last night. This morning when she woke up she definitely was going through a bout of confusion as to what happened and what she did and she was concerned you were going to divorce her; that you would never forgive her for being such a slut. She started talking crazy shit like getting a divorce and what to do with the kids. Luckily, I calmed her down and explained to her that some guys actually enjoy their wife having sex with other men. She brought up that you had mentioned it once or twice but that you really weren't serious. I told her if you said it to her, you probably were into it and she should tell you she has a lover."

"So she is going to tell me about this today?" I asked.

"I don't know, but I told her she better come clean or if you find out from some other way, then you would be upset," he explained. He continued, "She felt that you would be angry but I think I got her to understand she has to let you know. Now don't fuck it up later when she talks to you," he demanded.

Well I guess he made some sense. I told Darius, "I understand and will handle it on my end." Then I thought about it. "Wait a minute, she hits you with she's guilty and then sucked your dick like that?" I asked incredulously.

"Hey man," he told me with that fuckin' smirk on his face. "She is guilty, but that's because she just got the fuck of her life last night."

Wow, that was a little tough to take. Was I that pathetic? Was this guy that much better than me?

"All right little man," he taunted me. "Now that you know what's going on, I guess we can discuss last night a little bit. Do you want to know what happened?" he asked wryly already knowing the answer.

Of course, I wanted to know. I was dying to know. Darius had shit eating grin as he started to give me the details of what occurred.

"All right so you kind of know that she invited me to the game because of the friend backing out of the tickets and of course I said yes. But I made it seem as though I was giving up a date to go with her. Then we talked about getting there and I suggested we go in one car and not take the train. She agreed and volunteered to pick me up which was great because now I would have her back at my place at the end of the game. When she showed up in that hot little yellow dress, I knew she was trying to entice me. I mean I didn't know if she was trying to see if she could turn me on or if she was interested in me but I sure as hell was going to find out. I still played it a little coy throughout most of the first half and was a perfect gentleman until right before the first half when I suggested we get up to use the bathrooms before the crowd. I firmly planted my hand on her ass and what was cool was that she didn't budge an inch. At that point I knew I was getting some pussy. Sorry dude but she was prepared to give me some at the beginning of the night. Anyway, after halftime before we went back to the seats, I gave her a kiss on her lips and she didn't stop me. She was hot for it and if I had put my hand between her legs it was probably wet as shit. We made it back to the seats but about 10 minutes later it was obvious that the game was a blowout and more importantly it didn't matter. We wanted to get out of there and get to business. As we left my hands were all over her ass, back and tits with no discouragement from Jenna. I took that picture for your benefit although I'm pretty sure she did not know you were getting a copy of it. We got the car and I drove her back to my place as fast as possible. I did not want to let the fish off the hook."

I was riveted, hanging on every word he told me.

He went on, "We got out of the car, my hand was crushing that sweet little ass and she grabbed my chest as we got into the door. Her hand dropped down to my cock which was very hard at this point and she let out a gasp. She was surprised by what she found down there, and she realized I was packing a lot more than you. Once we were fully inside, she was on her knees in seconds and she ripped down my pants even quicker and before I knew it, she was sucking my dick with abandon. But a couple of minutes in she started doing a lot less sucking a lot more pumping with her hand. That wasn't going to do, you can't let these broads get into bad habits. I let her know that this was not an option and told her that she needed to get that mouth to work in a hurry or she would be out on her ass. Well that motivated her and she started sucking like you saw on the video. Now all of this happened right in the foyer so it's not recorded, so I am sorry 'bout that. She did a really good job after I got on her and within 10 minutes I blew my load in her mouth. Then the Bitch scampered off to the bathroom to spit out my load. This pissed me off and I told her she needed to swallow my cum every time and I didn't appreciate it being spit out in the garbage. She had a confused look on her face like she didn't know what to say but she murmured 'okay' in a very low voice. At that point I had had enough and roughly picked her up and carried her into the bedroom. I threw her down on the bed and pulled that little dress straight down off her sweet little body. I don't know if she was intimidated by me or not, but she told me she was going to leave. Oh, why the hell am I telling you this? Why don't you watch it."