It Happened in Moonlight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gasped in surprise, and I could tell that Carrie was smiling. "I thought I'd surprise you baby." She whispered to me. I couldn't believe how turned on she was! My fingers slid inside her with ease. If she had worn any panties, they'd have been soaked.

"Oh baby yes," Carrie whispered. "I'm so wet right now. Finger my wet pussy Eric." She moaned. Now it was my turn to shush her. Luckily, Eric had started to moan as Julie sucked his cock, so they hadn't heard us. I liked the way he moaned, and Carrie could tell I was getting harder as my cock rubbed against her butt.

Carrie spun around and smiled at me, as if she knew how much the guy's cock was turning me on. She put her hands on my shoulders as she slid behind me.

"That guy over there has such a nice cock." Carrie whispered, her hands trailing from my shoulders down through my torso and to my hard cock. She started to rub my cock through my pants. She knew he was turning me on, and she decided to watch the show with me.

Out in the moonlight I could see Julie was deep-throating Eric's cock. Carrie's right hand had felt its way into my pants and around my shaft, while her left hand rubbed my inner thigh. She began to whisper dirty things to me, making my cockhead nice and wet.

"Look how well she takes that cock baby." Carrie whispered in my ear. "I bet you'd like to take that cock too wouldn't you?"

All I could do was gasp, trying to keep my voice low. Eric was getting close to orgasm now. I could see it in his eyes.

And that's when Carrie stopped stroking my cock. She could tell how close I was getting and whispered in my ear, "Save your load for him."

I smiled and turned around. My lips met hers and I slid my tongue in her mouth. As quick as I had kissed her, I moved away and whispered to Carrie, "I always knew tinker bell was a slut."

I quickly learned that the guy's name was Eric, and his girlfriend's name was Julie. The poor young man was still in shaking from adrenaline; seeing Carrie and me approach them must have given him a shock. I had him watch the show in front of me, and put my hands on his shoulders. I started to whisper in his ears, and rub his shoulders to calm him down.

"Shhh, I'm sorry we played such a nasty trick on you. But look at my wife Carrie. I know you like the way her ass looks." I started to rub his back more slowly, paying careful attention to his hips, thighs, and lower back. His eyes were soon fixated on the display of sex that laid in front of us.

"Look at your girlfriend suck my wife's nipple." I whispered in his ear, my soft hot breath making his hair stand up. I could see his slacks begin to protrude an oh-so familiar cock.

I could feel him start to rub his ass against my groin, and I tightened my grip on his hips. My raging hard cock started to grind against his tight butt. Before us the two women were fingering each other. They got down on the blanket, and I knew what Carrie had in mind next. I unzipped my pants and noticed Julie's ears perk up, as if she heard me. I quietly pulled Eric's pants down from the back, past his thighs until they fell around his ankles. Sure enough I noticed Carrie whisper something into Julie's ear, and then she positioned herself into sixty-nine. She looked like a goddess as she started to eat the young girl's pussy. Her wings were still strapped on her, sparkling in the moonlight. Carrie had her back arched, her pussy buried in the face of the young woman, their tongues both licking and prodding each other.

"Look at them eat each other out. They like the way they taste." I whispered to Eric.

I could hear Eric shudder, anticipating my cock to enter him. His ass was pointed toward my groin, ready to be fucked raw. I licked my hand and rubbed my cock, wanting to get it nice and wet. Then I slowly began to push my cock towards him, the head entering his tight yet firm ass and pushing into his tiny hole. I could feel him gasp as my dick entered him for the first time.

My tip popped inside his asshole, allowing me to slowly inch my shaft inside of him. My hands gripped his hips, keeping him balanced as he began to grind his ass on my cock. It was my turn now to moan, and I tried to keep it stifled as the women in front of us continued their oral sex. Their moans increased as each woman desperately tried to out lick the other, and I saw them start to slip their fingers in each other's tight cunts.

Eric's tight ass felt incredible as he rubbed it against the tip of my dick. I felt my balls slap against his butt, and knew every inch of my hard man meat was now inside this young man's tight rectum. I started to slowly thrust my hips back and forth, allowing my cock to inch in and out of him.

In the corner of my eye I could see his cock, springing straight up and as hard as a rock. I took my right hand and wrapped it around his shaft. I started to pump it up and down as my own dick pumped in and out of his ass. Eric started to whimper a bit, overwhelmed with pleasure and the slight pain of taking it up the ass.

That's when we both noticed Carrie had taken her wand out and was using it to fuck his girlfriend. Julie moaned as Carrie slowly entered her toy inside the girl's sex organ. I could hear Eric gasp as his eyes were fixated on his woman's pussy lips, wrapped around the glass dildo.

"Look at your girlfriend getting fucked while I'm fucking you." I whispered. I started to pump my cock faster as increased the pace. My hand jerked his cock at the same rate, and I could feel his member pulsating as I stroked him. I was starting to pant and grunt as my hard cock plowed his ass. With each thrust, the pleasure intensified.

We looked over again to see Carrie pull the star off her wand, making it a double-ended dildo. She positioned herself over it, having the glass phallus enter inside her. The other end of the toy was still lodged inside Julie, and they began to fuck each other. The sight of their pussy lips kissing was enough to send Eric over the edge again, and as I jerked him I could feel him start to meet my pumps with thrusts of his own. His ass started to push against my cock, bringing me further inside his tight hole. My thick cock was starting to stretch him, and he loved feeling my hard dick fill every part of him. I grunted as I continued to thrust in and out. My hand jerked his cock, and I rubbed my fingers against his cockhead. He was wet with precum. I took my hands and moved them to his upper back, putting pressure on it to indicate that I wanted him to bend over further. He happily obliged, and I gripped his hips and began to fuck him faster and more intensely.

The girls were moaning loudly now, creating a symphony of ecstasy in the air as Eric and I fucked tirelessly. My balls made an audible slap against his ass as I began to groan.

"Fuck, I'm cumming!" Eric whispered to me. I could only grunt in reply as my balls continued to slap his ass, my focus completely on the incredible sensation of his feeling his tight ass stretch with each push. Then for the second time that night, I watched as Eric orgasmed, spilling his seed onto the corn maze floor. As watched as each spurt of his cream decreased in velocity and amount, until drops of cum dribbled from his cockhead.

"Wait here until you're hard again." I told him, taking my still hard cock out of his ass. He pushed back as if he still wanted to keep going, but I shook my head. "You think I'm going to cum in you? I'm saving my load for that hot piece of ass over there." I motioned to the two girls, who were still fucking the glass toy and thrusting it into one another with their hips.

"I'm going to fuck your girlfriend Julie, and when you're hard again you come out and fuck my wife Carrie." I could see the lust come back in Eric's eyes, his cock twitching. Whether it twitched from the intense orgasm he just had, or the anticipation of what was to come, I didn't know. I smiled at him, then turned and headed in the moonlight.

Julie and Carrie were both on the ground, writhing together as they continued to fuck the glass toy. Their moans was music to my ears, and I saw Julie look over at me as I approached. There was pure lust in her eyes and they widened when I pulled my pants down, freeing my cock. She inadvertently licked her lips, getting her mouth nice and wet. If only she had known that I had just fucked her boyfriend.

Julie was leaned back when I approached, her head thrown back. Her eyes were still locked onto me. She reached out with her right hand, grabbing my cock. She slapped it against her face, before swallowing all seven inches. With her head thrown back, it was almost as if she was sucking my cock upside down. That made it easy for me to continue to fuck her face. She moaned in approval, eager to make me cum.

My wife Julie removed her toy, and started to go down on Julie. She became the focal point of our threesome, sandwiched between my wife and me. I moved my hands down and squeezed her soft nipples. Julie moaned more fervently, and I could hear my wife lapping up the sweet nectar that was now pouring between her legs.

Carrie looked up at me and smiled, "You've got to taste her pussy Jason." The girl whimpered with my cock in her mouth, as Carrie dove her face back into Julie, adding a finger inside for emphasis. I could see Julie's throat stretched, as her head bobbed up and around my cock. Her tongue corkscrewed around my shaft as my cockhead began to touch the back of her throat.

"I think I want more than a taste," I replied, a devious smile stretching across my face. Julie parted her legs, and Carrie stood up. Carrie began walking towards me, her silhouette shining in the moonlight, and her wings still spread across her back. She was practically nude, her dress bunched up around her midriff. Her lips met mine, and I felt her tongue slide into my mouth. I could taste Julie's juices mixed with my wife's saliva. It was delightfully sweet, and I was intoxicated by it.

I moved my cock out of Julie's throat and kissed her passionately. My wife went behind me, rubbing my shoulders and encouraging us to continue. My lips met hers and I slid my tongue in to meet hers. I could taste my precum in her mouth, and she could taste the juices that came from her sweet mound. I inadvertently stuck a finger inside her, her own sex dripping wet. I took my finger out and licked it, moaning in satisfaction.

"Lay on your back." I commanded. She happily obeyed, and her young, smooth, legs spread to reveal her glistening, wet pussy. I was able to slide my cock in with ease, and we moaned in unison. I pushed in all the way, going balls deep. Carrie was now facilitating our love making, encouraging us with gestures and words.

"You like fucking her young cunt Jason? Look at how much you please her!" Carrie rubbed my shoulders as she whispered in my ear. Then, she knelt down and started to kiss Julie's chest. She arched her back and wrapped her legs around my waist. I felt her lock her ankles and she started to push me deeper inside her. I loved feeling my cock inch its way into her soft, wet, mound. Julie was incredible, and she knew exactly how to work my cock so it could get nice and deep inside her cunt. Slowly, I began to pump my cock back and forth, my hands gripping her shoulders as she began to moan softly.

Carrie's lips moved over to each of Julie's silver dollar nipples, her tongue making circles around her soft flesh. Julie gasped when she felt my wife give her nipples a little nibble, and I gripped her round, juicy ass firmly as I continued to pound my cock inside her. Carrie's tongue trailed over every inch of Julie's chest until her chest began to glisten with her saliva. Her tits were starting to get red and hard from the intense foreplay.

Soon, the sounds of my grunts and moans paled in comparison to the slapping made by my balls hitting her cunt, as my cock pumped in and out of her. I could feel Julie squeeze her pussy around my cock, trying to milk it for cum. She was already wet, but I could tell she was close to orgasm. I motioned for her to get on top of me. I was close too.

"Fuck my husband sweetie," Carrie whispered in her ear. "And watch me ride your boyfriend's monstrous cock." With that, my wife left us and crept back in the shadows. She returned after a moment with Eric trailing behind her.

Carrie's Perspective

I left my husband with that young little slut to go see Eric. Julie was incredible at sex, and I loved to see her squirm as I made her wet. She reminded me of a younger version of myself, and I hoped to help her continue to grow and blossom in the future.

Eric was waiting in the shadows, his pants partly down with his cock out. He was stroking it back to its rigid form, grunting as his eyes fixated on Julie and Jason fucking.

I took him by the hand and winked, "Come on honey, let's give these two a real show."

Eric could only nod as I led him into the moonlight and laid him on his back. Julie and Jason were too occupied with their own love making to react. Eric looked over to them and pulled his pants down. He began to stroke his cock, while eyeing them, until I grabbed it from him. Slowly, I started to jerk him off. I used my arms to push my tits together, and I licked my lips. Eric's eyes turned to me, and he was fixated on my tits as I continued to slide my hand up and down on his hard cock.

"Do you like me stroking your cock honey?" I moaned sensually. All Eric could do was nod.

"I want your nice, big cock inside my pussy," I whispered to him. I didn't give him a moment to react, and I positioned myself above him and lowered my wet cunt on to his throbbing hard dick. I felt his large, wet cockhead enter my dripping mound as I inched down with speed.

I couldn't believe how well Eric could get hard. This was one horny guy, who must have figured out early on what a nympho his girlfriend is.

I rocked his cock forward, stimulating my clit as I could feel him go balls deep inside me. I grabbed his handcuffs hanging out of his pocket and clasped them on his wrists. I slipped my body between them, then turned to face him.

"So you won't slip away from me," I said winking at him.

He locked eyes with mine, and he started to push deeper up inside me. I arched my back, my wings spread more than my legs and my chest pointed towards the moon.

I moved my hands on his shoulders and began to move my hips, riding his raging eight inch cock. I could feel him groan as he began to stretch my pussy. I began to squeeze against his cock, making him shudder with pleasure. My fingers began to grip his shoulders.

I could hear my husband groaning, as Julie begged him not to stop. I could hear it in her voice that my husband was hitting the right spots. Her moans rose an octave as she began to bounce faster on his cock.

Eric started to push up against my rocking, and I knew he wanted me to start bouncing on his hard dick too. I could feel his muscles tighten and could see it in his face that he was getting close. I put my hands on the ground, and began to use my knees to bounce up and down on his cock. I started to moan with pleasure at the sounds of his cock pumping in and out of my juicy wet cunt.

"Fuck me Eric! Fuck me as my husband fucks Julie!" I could hear Julie start to moan as I said these words. My husband began to pump his cock faster in her, until she started rocking again.

Next to me I could hear my husband moaning and I knew he was moments away from erupting inside Eric's girlfriend. I could see it all over Julie's face the look as sheer pleasure and knew she was already cumming on his dick. My suspicions were confirmed when I heard the familiar juicy sound resonating with each of Jason's thrusts.

I started to hear Jason grunt as Eric continued to pound at my pussy. My tits hung down to his eyes, and I could see him eying them as I fucked him. I lowered myself and he flicked his tongue, hitting my sensitive nipples.

"Don't stop fucking me!" I said between moans. I could see feel my orgasm start to build up inside my body.

Jason started to cum, and I could hear him groan as his cream erupted inside Julie's tight, young, pussy. I looked over and saw some of his cum drizzling slowly down his shaft. He had filled her up, and Julie had a look of satisfaction.

I rolled my eyes back as Eric began to shoot his load inside me. I moaned as wave after wave of his hot, sticky cream filled my wet cunt. That's when I began to orgasm. As his load filled me up, sweet pleasure rushed through my body.

Suddenly, we heard a roar of a chainsaw. It was right next to us, and we all jumped. I screamed as fear immediately rushed into my body, replacing the hot wave of orgasm that had made its short-lived appearance.

We all looked around and spotted a dark figure move towards us from the shadows. Julie started to scream. The figure had on a homemade burlap mask, complete with creepy button eyes and crude stitches. The figure raised the chainsaw to the air and gave it a roar. And that's when I screamed a blood-curdling scream.

In an instant, the man turned off the chainsaw and set it down. I could hear what appeared to be muffled laughter. They reached for the mask and slowly pulled it off of their face. At first, I couldn't see who it was, but then I saw the dirty green trucker cap that we had seen earlier tonight. Sure enough, it was Spooky Sam. He cackled and laughed.

"I knew it! I knew we'd get you! You should have seen the look on your face! I'd say this year was a success for the Haunted Hayride!" As he said this some of the cast members came out of the corn maze, clapping and applauding. The acrobat girls were giggling and the clowns were laughing maniacally.

"Get up! Get up! Congratulations! You faced your fear!" He patted me on the back.

"It was so good having y' all here at this year's hayride. You certainly made it memorable for all of us here!" He looked around and many cast members were grinning and nodding their heads in approval. One of the clowns had a camera and motioned for Sam to pose in front of all of us.

Sam kneeled down to where we were, the four of us still laying on the blanket. "Say cheese!" A flash went off as one of the cast members took our picture.

Our bodies were still glistening with sweat from the rigorous sexual exploits, and I was still trying to catch my breath. Slowly, Eric's cock started to exit me, still wet from his very recent orgasm. I was still lying on top of him, my tinker bell costume bunched up around my waist. Julie still had her DD tits hanging out of her Alice in Wonderland costume, her panties tossed to one of the corners of the blanket, and my husband's dripping wet cock exiting her with an audible pop. My wings were still firmly strapped onto my back, and surprisingly undamaged. Eric and Jason were still on their backs; they couldn't move anyways with Julie and me on top of them. The pleasure, replaced by the sudden wave of fear had left my body now filled with adrenaline. I was heaving, trying to catch my breath.

Sam grinned as he went to view the picture that the clown had taken. "That'll look good on our website!" He smiled his age-old folksy smile and turned to our group; all of us were still in a state of shock from what had transpired, and at a loss of words.

"Y'all please come back next year, we'd love to have you return next year! And don't forget to tell all your friends about the horrors in this year's Haunted Hayride!" He turned away, but then looked back.

"Oh, and I almost forgot, have a happy Halloween!" He chuckled and turned away with the cast members, all of them laughing at the horrendous joke they had just played. The cast members turned away and followed Sam, leaving us to compose ourselves in the darkness of the corn maze.