It Happened One Happy Hour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We showered together but did not dress afterwards. I lay in his arms, in his bed. One of my legs draped over his, my arm over his chest. We were snuggling when he asked me when I would come to him again.

"Are you wanting me to leave?"

"No, my darling. But you have responsibilities. You have a wife, children. You must not simply abandon them."

He was right. I couldn't just walk away from my eleven years of marriage and two children.

"You're right. I can't do that to them. I won't do that to them. But Taggert, I want to stay with you."

"Tonight, you must go home. I will be here for you. I will not desert my woman nor betray her trust. But I understand that there are issues which I hope do not become barriers that we cannot overcome."

"Me too, darling," I said as I kissed him and rose to dress. "Take me to my car?"

"Of course. But promise me you'll stay the weekend with me."

I pulled up my boxers wishing I had something more feminine to wear for my man. "I promise I'll try my best to spend the weekend with you," I said as I wondered how to pull it off without hurting my wife.

Part 2 coming soon, depending on the reactions of you reading this.

As always, your comments are welcome and thank you to those who have used your time to leave a comment and have emailed me.

johnnie

12