It Happened One Night: A Series

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oediplex
oediplex
2,898 Followers

"London Bridge." said my father to my mother, ignoring my question. Mom didn't reply, but went to the bed followed close by my father. She got on hands and knees on the pad and he got behind her as she crawled up and put his cock right sock into her cunt. She grinned and gave a little groan/moan. But then she motioned me closer. Mom indicated that I was to get on the edge. I knelt facing her as she directed me to. She reached over and took my soggy meat in her mouth, it began to regain its former turgid condition as she sucked, and I watched my father fuck her. I felt the tumescence and the tightening feeling in the back of my neck once more.

Now the wheel seemed to have gone a full turn from the other night, the two of them having sex in my view as I masturbated; to the three of us engaged in a ménage of an even more intimate sinful trinity. Who was I to object? I thought this was a much happier outcome than me getting my ass kicked for having a piece of mom's tail. Dad was now bopping that bottom with his boner while mom feasted on my frankfurter. As we made unseemly family history, instead of making a scene with domestic hysteria, over the consanguine scandal; my father began to speak to me finally and frankly.

"This is London Bridge, really the Tower Bridge, but the one you think of spanning the Thames." I got it; he and I were the towers and mom the 'bridge'. It was a position for a threesome. "Betty and James Thompson were a couple we knew from a while back when we were part of a . . club. A key club or a sort of swap-meet. Sometimes we might have them over here, when you were younger. Or when you went to camp in the summer. But more often we would visit them, before they moved."

"We were quite close, as couples." he continued, "quite close; they are both very attractive people. I think you ought to plan to have dinner with us tomorrow night. Instead of our having to hide our activities from you, perhaps you might like to participate: seeing how you have now entered . . . your mother . . . and your mother's circle of 'special familiarity', especially since your family!"

I was beginning to catch on. "You . . and . . mom . . are . . swingers?"

"Mmm-hmm!" mom murmured her mouth still on my member.

Dad was beginning to get a real rocking rhythm, that translated through mom's body, so that all three of us, we were on the same beat. He would push at his wife's split, she would swallow half my penis or more, as I stroked into her oral orifice, then she would back into his ramming rod and so our syncopation proceeded as pop expounded further, while pounding into mom's rear. "I knew that you had a thing for your mom for some years now, I saw the way you ogled her in her bathing suit or if she was just in something scanty around the house. I think she was aware of it too, but we never discussed it."

"Then with what happened the other night, I knew that was a real treat for you, to see us going at it. I knew that Miriam didn't mind having an audience, since in our wilder days that happened when we shared our lovemaking with another couple and would switch back and forth, and worked various combinations. (OH! Orgies! I thought.) And when she was so hot, even after we had finished on the couch, that had to be some sort of pent up lust. Then you two have been so cautious as to not have any obvious erotic contact, even though she had given you a kiss and toggled your boy-toy the other evening, trying to hide it from me. But I saw her elbow move and I knew that motion and what it meant."

"So since it rained today and I knew you would likely be staying at home, I thought I might get off early and come home and see what was up. I didn't expect to catch you in flagrante delicto, but I'm glad I did, as that resolves things so that we don't need to keep secrets about what is going on now or with the Thompsons coming, about our past activities. AND I and cumming now!!" With that he started to bang on mom's buns so hard that she had to stop giving me head, lest she bite on my sausage. Mom grunted as she also had a small orgasm with his climax.

Mom swiveled around as soon as dad disconnected, his willie now a wimpie-limpie noodle. She turned and with her legs bent and spread offered me the target of her femininity for me to fill, even as my father's cream spilled out. I wasted no time in plugging in with my own plunger, churning chugging away within that frothy hole. It was sloppy thirds, but she was doing the muscle clenching, her lubrication only made the channel all the slipperier, so I had a good chute to shoot into, which the priming of earlier, and her mouthing had kept the rifle ready. All the while I had witnessed once more the love making of my folks forthrightly in front of me; I was ready for my trigger to be pulled.

I had lost track of where dad was as I was laying into my mother. I felt her grasp my ass cheeks and spread them. "Darling." She whispered to my ear, "don't be alarmed, but let's see how you like this?" I was momentarily puzzled by her words, when I felt a finger at my anus. Before I could say yea or nay or hey!, he had his middle-finger two knuckles up my back-door. It was so wild that I didn't have time to even think about whether I liked it or not; I blasted in mom my pent up load. With that she let herself be carried away into her own ecstatic wave of pleasure.

Dad retreated to the bathroom; we heard him 'leave a leak'; then the water running as he washed his hands. Mom smiled at me still connected to her, abet loosely. "Don't let Jack Thompson sneak up behind you, or you'll get something a lot larger than a finger up your wahzoo!" Dad laughed coming back into the bedroom. He evidently had turned his back on his comrade in debauchery and discovered Jack's proclivity for swinging both ways. If pop liked it I had no idea; but for me, the finger had been an interesting, if quite surprising, introduction to anal stimulation during intercourse. I did get off, I admit.

Mom had to pee next and dad picked up his heap of discarded clothes. He spoke to me, man to man, and father to son as well. "If you don't like that, that's fine, just make sure that Jack understands that. I have a question. Is this the first time you and your mom got it on?"

"Actually, we first made love on Monday afternoon."

"I thought I might catch you at it Sunday morning, when I pretended to sleep late. But I had to piss, and flushed by habit, though I didn't mean to. When your mom came up from the basement smiling, I thought I had missed my opportunity. I'm glad that I did get to see you both in action, you're not the only voyeur in the family!"

Mom came back just then and she laughed. "I think that's why we got the big screen TV, so your father could get dirty DVDs and we could screw watching, like if we were still swingers."

"I can't believe that you guys swapped with other couples. Did you do it a lot?"

"For a while it was fun, but then the novelty wore somewhat thin, but the Thompsons were our favorites. We did more with them when we stopped doing the key parties. You'll hear lots about the old days, and your parents' crazy ways, tomorrow at dinner." mom explained.

"Speaking of dinner, I'm hungry, fucking always stimulates my appetite. Let's order pizza, is there plenty of beer?" Pop purposed.

"Not much beer, you want to go and get some?"

"And leave you to fool around some more, without me?" asked dad.

"We have wine, you don't have to go out, or we could wait until you got back . . ." Mother used her teasing tone that meant that she knew the answer already.

"You are a minx, my marvelous mate, and I don't doubt that you wouldn't want to miss getting a quickie in while I was out. Wine is fine." My father declared. Then he took his bride in his arms and stroked her pussy. I came over and made her a sandwich between us, my prick once more elevated and pushed into the divide of mom's delicious derrière. My father began to nudge her from the front with his dick and kissed her. I kissed her cheek, as she turned her head toward me.

"Oh, Betty is going to be thrilled to have you playing with our foursome," she giggled, "you won't be a fifth wheel, you be a third axle!" I was starting to get peckish myself now, thinking about pizza, but then mom began so sing softly, "London Bridges, going down, going down . ." and she did on dad, with her tush pushed back at me for obvious reasons. I was ready to be a London bridge tower again, as I put my cockney in my queen. I guess we were bridging the generation gap too!

Dinner was going to wait awhile longer.

Bonus Boners: Possible plot point for sometime in the future

A Saturday night again - It Happened When Cum-pany Came:

When their old friends arrived, my folks swung into action!

Having discovered their past, I follow their lead.

oediplex
oediplex
2,898 Followers