It Has to be Fate Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, then in that case can I kiss your cock and suck on him a little bit?"

"That would be nice, can I do you at the same time."

"Do you mean the old 69 trick?"

"My favorite number."

Melissa twisted around and crawled over his body, his head between her thighs. Mica lifted her and moved her down until he felt her mouth slip over his shaft. He pulled a pillow behind his head and shoulders, he reached for the other pillow he knew he would need so he could have full access to her sweet pussy without straining his neck.

Mica groaned softly when he felt her small wet mouth suck in one of his balls. She rolled it around in her mouth, chasing it with her tongue. He thought was prudent to remain perfectly still until she finished worshiping his testicles. Above all, he did not want to startle her with his ball in her mouth. He relaxed and slipped his tongue inside her when she finished and took his cock deep in her mouth.

Melissa went after his cock as if it were her favorite ice cream cone on a hot day and the ice cream was melting and running down the cone. He tasted his own cum as he lapped the thick mixture of juices leaking from her vagina. He smiled because he knew she was tasting their mixed juices too. He cleaned and swallowed until the taste and aroma were mostly gone. The smell of her arousal remained but he couldn't detect the odor of his cum.

He tenderly sucked on her fragile inner lips then carefully cleaned around and under the little hood of skin and thin flesh hiding her clitoris. She shuddered and her legs on either side of his head twitched and jerked in spasms. He licked carefully into her vagina for the inch or so he could reach with his tongue, swabbing each little bump, nook, and fold. Then he reached deeper with a wet finger and raked small gobs of cum into his lips to be savored and swallowed.

Meanwhile Melissa was lovingly adoring his cock. She had not seen many in her life but she knew this one was perfect for her. She had never measured it but she did know that when she grasped it with both hands together and one was against his pubes there was still over an inch or so remaining. It had to be 7 or 8 inches. Her small hand could not close all the way around it. She never thought much about it's size, she did know it was the largest she had ever seen including tonight. Mica was only a bit longer but much thicker than Hank. She thought about Barbra, she remembered how beautiful and sexy she had looked in only her panties, stockings and heels.

She shuddered, what if Mica had loved Barbra's sexy trim body more than hers. What if she was sexier in bed. What if she was a better lover. What if Mica wanted her again and again. She didn't want to even think about it! Thank God she had thought to lock the door. She slipped her lips down over the length of his cock and relaxed her throat and felt the soft head of his cock enter her throat. She swallowed twice knowing that Mica loved it when she did that. She knew that he would cum very soon. Melissa sensed his body stiffen and remain rigid for a long moment before relaxing a little and she knew he was cumming.

She felt the first spurt of hot sperm deep in her throat. He was pulling out of her throat and the next shot and the two following it coated the inside of her mouth. She collected it all in her mouth as she let his cock slip out of her lips. She loved the taste of his seed, she couldn't remember how any other cum tasted but that didn't matter, Mica's was the best!

Mica grinned as his wife's little bottom pulled away and she twisted around and slithered up over his body and pressed her lips to his. He knew from experience that her favorite thing was to work the cum through her teeth and pass it to him. She parted her lips and pushed the glob of cum into Mica's mouth. She lifted her face and watched his lips bulge in and out as he passed the sperm through his teeth working air into the mass. When he stopped she pressed her lips to his and thrilled at the size of the wad of cum. It barely fit into her mouth. Melissa grinned happily and let the cum drool out of her mouth and on to his chest.

Her hands quickly spread it all over his chest. She flopped against him and wiggled around, coating her breasts and chest with cum. She held his head and pressed a cum covered nipple in his smiling mouth. He slurped it noisily and licked around the areola before switching breasts. Melissa and Mica started laughing and giggling. She said, "As much as I love this I think we had better shower before we are permanently stuck together. Mica looked at her cum smeared face, "That would be lovely but not too practical."

Mica and Melissa enjoyed a long and mutually satisfying sex life for many years. Both lost their parents at almost the same time. Mica's business interests prospered. Both of them remained very active in community affairs. They delighted in continuing to advance their piloting skills as they progressed to more modern aircraft with the advances in technology. Their last plane was a Lear 24 twin jet.

They were both physically attractive as they aged. Melissa died at the age of 65 from Colon Cancer. Mica grieved for many months until his son, Chuck, told him that his mother would hate what he was doing, she would want him to get on with his life. She knew he would never forget her but she wanted him to have female friends and lovers. Mica knew that he would have wanted that for her if he had died first.

Mica hired an Executive Assistant who was fresh out of college with a MBA. His secretary, Rose Baker, had contacted Florida State University and the University of Florida and had them announce the opening. They received 157 applications. Mrs. Baker interviewed the top ten by grade scores. She selected the top applicant based on strictly the best résumé. Mica was pleased when the new hire reported for work.

He was in his office at the company headquarters in North Carolina when there was a knock on the door. The young woman who entered was stunningly beautiful. Mica assumed she was a new secretary and asked how he could help her. The girl giggled and said she was there to help him she was his new assistant. Her name was Terri Miller, twenty six years old, married, no children, and ready to conquer the business world.

Mica asked her if she was aware that her job required that she travel extensively with him and that most of their time would be spent at the Florida offices. She said that she was aware of all the requirements of the job, then grinned and added that she had been born and raised in Miami. He asked if she had ever seen "Ceylon' in the Keys. She smiled and said she was very familiar with it because her father was an ardent tarpon and bonefish angler and that one of his favorite flats was one close to the island and that she had probably fished it with her father a hundred times. She was cute when she giggled and said she had fished it about two days ago with her father and her husband.

Mica looked at her, "Yellow Hewes Bonefisher, 150 merc, with the name 'Rod Runner'?"

She clapped her hands together, "Yes, you must have seen us."

He grinned, "I have a very powerful telescope, I loved your little yellow Bikini. You handle that fly rod like a pro."

She blushed, "God! You did see us."

He looked at her seriously, "Where do you and your husband live? How does your husband feel about you traveling, and being in the Keys so much?"

"He is a junior professor at the U of F in Gainesville. He has an apartment there. He doesn't mind if I travel. We rarely see each other anyway."

Mica handed her a stack of papers and said, "Here, go through these and let me know what you think. And by the way, we leave for the Keys after work tomorrow, can you be ready?"

"Yes, sir, no problem, I am living out of a suitcase now."

"Where are you staying?"

"The hotel in New Bern."

"Check out this afternoon. Did you notice the large house to the right after you come in the entrance gate?"

"Yes I did."

"Come to the house and ask for me. I have an empty apartment above the garage that is very nice and within walking distance of this building. It is yours, as long as you work for us."

Terri lived there for many years, but rarely spent a night there. She became his trusted and loyal assistant, companion, fishing buddy and lover. He taught her to be his co-pilot as well. She had a guest cottage at Ceylon but always stayed with Mica. His children liked her very much and treated her as family. She never mentioned her husband and Mica never asked.

Now eighty years old he is surprised that his libido is stronger than it was twenty years earlier. He is still vigorous and his mind has hot diminished at all. He visits the tiny grave site on Ceylon every day he is there. He says nothing about it and no one asks. Melissa waits for him there.

The End.