It Shouldn't Happen To A Vet Ch. 02

Story Info
Cinnamon makes new friends.
3.5k words
4.63
91.5k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/10/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi Guys! Slightly shorter chapter than normal but I hope you enjoy.

"Now be a good pony for me and stand still while I take a look at you."

Nicola King, former vet and newest addition to Lady Fontshall's personal pony club did her best to pretend everything was normal as she was circled by her eighteen year old groom, Tara.

In fact things were far from normal, normal didn't seem to exist any more. Over the past couple of weeks Nicola had found herself drawn, or maybe led would be a better description, into the world of adult pony play. Not something she had considered, or even heard of before that fateful day when Lady Clarissa Fontshall had singled her out as a likely candidate for submission. Since then her world had been turned upside down until today when she had finally found herself standing in a horse yard dressed in a skirt, blouse, heels and stockings with a collar placed round her neck with a thick rope attached to it.

The fact that she was being inspected like a prize show horse was having a profound effect on Nicola's fragile hormone soaked brain. She felt like a piece of property, a thing rather than a real person, yet at the same time she felt so horny she could hardly comprehend it all. Her entire body was thrumming with sexual energy, she knew that the slightest touch would tip her into the orgasm that she longed for. All morning she had been on a knife's edge wondering what her fate would be and now that she had finally accepted her new life she was desperate for release.

This fact was not lost on Tara either. She could clearly see Nicola's nipples pressing against the smooth fabric of her blouse. As Tara ran her hand up Nicola's flank a shiver coursed through her and Tara was sure she heard a barely suppressed moan. She trailed her fingertips up and under Nicola's knee length skirt feeling the smooth nylon of her stockings as it clung to Nicola's shaking thighs.

"Dear me you are in heat aren't you. Now if you're a good pony I'll make sure you get some cock inside you before the morning is through. Would you like that?"

Nicola could barely speak as her groom teased her stocking tops with her delicate touch.

"Please Tara I am so horny, stop teasing me, please."

A thin line of white fire ignited across Nicola's backside, combining with the heat from her aroused cunt to make her entire lower body a furnace. Nicola whimpered with a combination of pain and arousal wondering what she had done to warrant such treatment. She knew she had been whipped and the shame of it aroused her further despite the pain.

"When was the last time you heard a pony talk?"

Tara's tone was harsh now as she tucked her crop back into her boot, all friendliness gone as she confronted her newest charge.

"That's lesson number one Cinnamon. If you want to be a pony, act like a pony, if you want to be a person act like a person. As far as I can see your standing in a horse yard with a collar and rope round your neck being attended to by a young girl, that makes you a pony to my mind. If Cinnamon wants to be a good little pony girl for her Mistress she will stamp her left foot once for Yes."

Nicola raised her leg and brought her foot down on the cobbled floor, her stiletto making a sharp sound that rang around the yard. Her cheeks burned with the embarrassment of it all. She was an intelligent educated woman and these acts should have offended her deepest sensibilities and yet the fact that she was no longer aloud to speak and was being made to act like an animal sent fresh waves of pleasure through her body.

"Better, see you can be a good pony."

Her tone was once again sweetness and light.

Tara's hand returned to Nicola's thigh, raising her skirt, exposing her milky thighs to the fresh air, allowing a cool breeze to move over Nicola's steaming cunt. Nicola bit her lip suppressing another moan as Tara's fingers exposed her flesh to the world. Her hand went higher working its way through Nicola's pubic hair before brushing against her engorged lips. Nicola had to fight to maintain her upright stance she was so close to coming and doubted she would be able to control herself if the younger girl chose to continue her torment.

"Does pony want to come for her mummy?"

In the recesses of Nicola's hormone drenched mind she remembered just in time the proper way a pony acted and raised her left foot before bringing the heel of her shoe once again crashing down onto the floor.

"My my isn't pony a quick learner."

Tara's fingers traced their way down Nicola's pouting lips separating them allowing Nicola's fluid to seep out of her steaming cunt. Nicola groaned again, not even trying to muffle her arousal this time. Tara had obviously done this before thought Nicola as the young girls fingers brought her closer and closer to her orgasm.

"Mmmmmmmpppppphhhhhh."

Nicola groaned again as Tara's fingers wormed their way deep inside her shuddering body.

"What a wet slutty little pony you are, your cunt is all hot and sticky for mummy."

"OHHHHHHHHHH."

"OOOOOOOOHHHHHHH."

Nicola's moaning filled the air as her body shook in time with the powerful orgasm that was coursing through her. When she had finally finished coming Nicola almost fell against Tara, her knees finally giving way beneath her as she struggled to maintain her balance. Tara removed her fingers with a loud plopping noise that despite herself Nicola blushed still further at this display of her wanton need.

"Maybe now we'll get a bit of sense out of you."

Tara arched an eyebrow at the still quivering Nicola before taking up the end of the rope halter that was positioned around Nicola's neck and leading her new charge into the stable itself.

"First of all we need to get you settled in your stall and then we'll see who we can get to put some tack on you."

Nicola quickly fell into stride behind her groom and almost immediately found her gaze falling to Tara's backside. The young girl clearly had no panties on under her jodhpurs and Nicola caught herself wandering what Tara would look like naked. Sex seemed to be all she could think about at the minute as she walked along obediently like a fully trained pony girl from one of the e-mail pictures. It all seemed so long ago now, somehow unreal.

There was nothing unreal about the scene that greeted Nicola as she was lead round the corner and into the horse yard. Everything was suddenly very real to her. It was a horse yard like so many she had seen in her career. Pigeons were cooing on the tiled roofs of the ten or so individual boxes built around the cobbled courtyard. Each box had a stable door, the bottom half of which were all closed, over the top of two of the boxes were the clearly visible top halves of two women. One looked to be about eighteen years of age and the other in her early forties both obediently standing and looking inquisitively at the new arrival. The women were topless although Nicola could make out that the younger girl, who was very pretty had little bells attached to her engorged nipples, she also had ribbons in her hair making her look like a real my little pony rather than an adult pony. The older women appeared to have a bit in her mouth preventing her from speaking. Both women eyed Nicola as she stared at her new surroundings drinking it all in, living the darkest most submissive fantasy her imagination could conjure. She hadn't realised that she had stopped in her tracks until Tara gently tugged on her halter snapping her out of her reverie.

"Come on sweetie lets get you settled, you'll have plenty of time to meet your new friends later on."

Nicola allowed herself to once again be lead by Tara to one of the unoccupied boxes, she could see that Cinnamon had been painted onto the door in jolly coloured writing. Was I that much of a foregone conclusion, wondered Nicola.

Tara attached her rope to a ring set into the wall and opened the stable door allowing Nicola her first view of her new home. She could see a single bed and that was it, no sink, no toilet, just a bed and the floor was covered in straw. At the back of the room a staircase led up into the roof of the stable block, but that was it.

"Now cinnamon if you need to go to the toilet or you need my help for anything you are to push that buzzer with your nose and a bell will ring in my apartment upstairs, understand?"

Nicola took note of the bell push situated at head height on the wall. She hadn't even considered how she would go about her normal toilet activities in her new role as a pony. Didn't she get time when she wasn't being a pony?

"Do you understand?"

Nicola stamped her foot once for yes and wondered at how easily she had stopped speaking and started to behave like a trained animal. The thought of not being able to look after herself, or not being allowed too at least, was arousing her still further as the ghost of her orgasm returned to make her mind alert to her bodies needs. Her nipples once again stiffened against her blouse and the familiar thrum between her legs returned once again.

"Now Cinnamon lets get you more suitably attired shall we? Ponies don't wear skirts and blouses now do they."

Nicola registered what she was being told and before she had a chance to reply Tara unhooked her halter and led her into the centre of the yard where a wooden rail ran the length of the cobbled courtyard. She was once again tied and left for a few moments as Tara went to fetch something or another from her stable. Nicola found herself following the young woman's movements again, eyeing the curve of her thighs and the swell of her breasts, she longed for the young woman's touch on her skin again and wondered how long she would be kept waiting.

When Tara returned she wasted little time in undoing and removing Nicola's blouse exposing her tits for all to see, her nipples responding still further to the cool air that seemed to caress her goosebumped flesh. All eyes were on her, admiring, assessing her once again making her feel like the centre of attention as she was displayed to the other ponies. She could make out the sound of feet being stamped as the other ponies moved around in their stalls seeking a better position with which to view the newest addition to their lifestyle.

When Tara unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the ground she was fully naked, except for her stockings and heels, in front of three other women for the first time in her life. The fact that she was being undressed and displayed by a teenage girl made it all the more humiliating for her. Her arousal however was undeniable her heart pounding, the blood thumping in her ears as her body responded to her situation.

"Quite the little slut aren't you Cinnamon, do you like showing off for the other ponies? Well sweetie get used to it because Mummy has a little welcome present for her special baby and all your new friends will get to watch you receive it, won't that be fun?"

Tara sank her fingers into Cinnamon's cunt as if to highlight her point. Nicola was unable to control the groan that issued from her throat as her groom once again teased the intricate folds of slick skin between her quivering legs. She closed her eyes, biting her bottom lip in a vain bid to silence further passionate groans, she could feel the other girls watching her with renewed interest as Tara skilfully manipulated her in front of them.

Nicola's addled mind screamed out the ridiculous nature of the situation she found herself in and yet she loved every humiliating second of it. God how she wished she had explored her submissive side before, she had missed out on so much, a mistake she knew she would not be making again.

"That's quiet enough for you baby lets get you properly restrained before you get your present, I don't want to have to punish you for un-pony like behaviour."

As quickly as Tara's fingers had slipped between her thighs they were gone again, leaving Nicola to regain her breath and a modicum of composure. Tara slipped both her hands behind her back and handcuffed them together tightly. This had the effect of arching Nicola's back and pushing her tits further out and on display. She was now completely unable to move her arms at all. She felt strangely helpless and suddenly vulnerable.

"That's better now before we get started let me introduce you to some of the other ponies. Most of them are out on the estate being exercised at the moment but these two will do for a start."

Tara made her way over to the box that contained the pretty young girl with the bells on her nipples, that Nicola had first noticed when she entered the yard. Mittens was the name painted on her stable door and Tara opened it and lead her by the halter to stand in front of Nicola.

"Now Cinnamon I want to show you what a fully trained pony girl looks like so you know what her Ladyship expects of you in the future. This is Mittens and she belongs to Major Hamilton-Finch."

Nicola flinched at the mention of her best friends Father. Did Sara know about any of this? God she would die if her best friend ever found out about the situation she had suddenly found herself in. Nicola had known that the Major was a serious letch, he always fondled her bottom whenever he gave her a welcome kiss when she visited Sara at home, but this was serious.

"Are you paying attention Cinnamon."

Tara's cross words snapped her back to the here and now and she hastily beat her foot on the cobbles.

"Good. Now Mittens is to spoilt and pretty to be anything more than a toy pony for the major, she is usually kept in the house but she is on loan for a while as she has been bad."

While Tara was talking Nicola drank in the subservient image before her. Mittens must have been in her late teens and was a very pretty blonde girl barely over five feet tall. Her slender figure was very slight and girlish. Her tiny pink nipples tinkled as she moved and she smiled shyly at Nicola, making Nicola blush despite her own predicament. Other than the bells she had red ribbons in her hair and a pair of very dainty white stockings that had further bows at their tops, she also had on the highest heels Nicola had ever seen.

Tara removed her crop from her boot and swatted Mittens on her backside, causing the young pony to yelp.

"Mittens stop flirting and turn around for me."

Mittens obediently turned and presented her bottom, freshly striped from her recent swotting, to Nicola's gaze.

"Mittens has a six inch plug in her bottom to which has been attached her tail, made from her own hair. Once yours is long enough cinnamon we will make one for you as well."

Nicola flinched as Tara emphasised her point by gripping Mittens tail and removing it from her little brown hole. Mittens pranced around clearly enjoying having her asshole stretched by Tara's actions. Nicola could see the girl was highly aroused and yet powerless to do anything about it as her hands seemed to be inserted into a pair of long leather gloves that had in turn been strapped behind her back.

"She has also been branded by her owner, Mittens bend over so Cinnamon can see your branding."

Mittens obediently bent from the waist keeping her legs perfectly straight, presenting Nicola with her perfect bottom and slender legs. Tara moved her tail aside and Nicola could make out a mark on her top right thigh, it was the crest of arms used by the Hamilton-Finch family. The girl was clearly owned outright by the family and appeared to have given up all vestiges of her human life completely.

"Mittens is a terrible little tart and has to be kept on a very short rein or she will let any thing mount her, won't you, you naughty pony?"

Mittens stamped her foot once and Tara led her back to her box and shut her inside it before making her way to the other occupied box.

"And this is Dobbin."

Nicola followed Tara with her eyes as she made her way to the last box on the yard and lead out a women who must of been in her early forties. She had obviously been stunning in her youth and retained much of her glamour despite appearing to be slightly out of shape. She also appeared to have a tail inserted into her backside and was wearing stockings and heels.

"She has been in the family since she was eighteen and in her day was a prize winning pony. These days however she is only good for keeping the stable boys entertained.".

Dobbin was clearly shamed by Tara's comments, which Nicola initially thought a bit cruel, until she noticed that Dobbin's nipples were very erect and her chest flushed with arousal.

"Dobbin why don't you show Cinnamon how clever you are and stand on one leg for her."

Dobbin complied immediately allowing Tara the opportunity to slip her hand between the older woman's legs and finger her shaved cunt.

"Dobbin loves the stable boys doesn't she? She loves it when they all fuck her one after the other, when they come in her mouth and up her asshole."

Dobbin was struggling to maintain her balance now as Tara verbally and physically humiliated her on front of the other girls.

"Maybe if Dobbin is a good old nag we'll let her have a bit of cock when the lads have finished with Cinnamon later on."

Tara removed her fingers and wiped them under Dobbins nose so she could smell her own arousal before returning her to her box. As the bolt slid home on Dobbin's box she winked at Nicola a small gesture that for some reason Nicola found comforting.

"Now Cinnamon the stable lads will be back from exercising the other ponies in a minute so we had better get you properly presented for their attention."

With that Tara turned and went over to a small storeroom situated at one end of the yard, from within it she pulled a large wooden object, rather like a wooden chest albeit a lot higher. She moved it with some difficulty into the centre of the courtyard before leading Cinnamon over to it and making her bend over it. Nicola could feel the smooth wood rubbing her breasts and stomach. More worrying however was the fact that her position offered an uninterrupted view of her backside, the position serving to add further humiliation, thankfully no one could see her face as she blushed furiously.

"That's better the boys like to see a nice ass on a pony, gives them something to get hold off while their fucking the living daylights out of you. Just one thing missing and I think we're ready."

Before Nicola could register what was happening she once again felt Tara's fingers tracing a line up the back of her thigh. Her delicate touch once again causing Nicola's body to tremble with yearning. Without warning Tara sank her thumb deep into Nicola's cunt causing her to groan loudly, the sudden invasion of her dripping cunt sending fresh waves of pleasure deep inside her. As suddenly as it was inserted the thumb was removed leaving Nicola gasping at the loss, before she had a chance to recover however it was replaced by a larger object that stretched her to her limit.

"There that's better think of it as your first cock for the day Cinnamon, but certainly not your last. I'll be back to clean you up later."

Tara playfully patted the end of the large black dildo she had inserted into Nicola, enjoying the ripple of pleasure that went up her ponies spine.

Nicola was left in a most compromising position, tied up, naked and exposed in the centre of a horse yard with no one for company except a pony who was gagged and an older woman who knew no other life but her chosen one of submission.

To be continued.

Please take the time to vote for the story if you liked it, it only takes a second.

"Part Three: The Stable Boys Return To The Yard" will follow shortly.