It Started in the Rain Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Depends." Megan answered. "Do you want it from Dad, from me, from Rina? Who do you want a kiss from?"

"From Lee." She blushed as she answered.

Megan said, "Stay right where you are and close your eyes." She closed her eyes. Megan said, "Daddy has been Connie's lover for years. He knows her body in some ways better than she does. When he held her and she held him they were connected from toes to the hair on their heads. Do you want that kind of connection?"

"Yes!" She whispered. Connie, Megan and I undressed her and me. Her eyes were still closed and she was trembling.

I touched Megan's lips with a fingertip. She stayed quiet. I stood within an inch of Debbie's nipples touching me and I whispered, "Kiss me with more than your lips, more than your mouth. Feel every place where we are connected, everywhere we touch and kiss me there. Kiss me with every fiber of you. Don't think about technique, mechanics or physics. Just kiss."

My lips touched hers. Seconds passed and I pressed forward a little. Our chests touched and I felt the warmth of her breasts pressing against my chest. Our thighs and hips touched, then her belly touched mine and her tongue slithered into my mouth.

Long seconds into the kiss she was still thinking, about what she was supposed to do, how it felt. I held her naked ass in my hands and gently kneaded her. She tightened up, slowly relaxed and finally surrendered to living in the kiss. I have no idea how long we kissed. The kiss ended by mutual consent. I look into her eyes and asked, "Was that what you wanted?"

She nodded, unwilling to trust her voice.

I said, "Anytime you want kisses like that. Ask. All of us are available."

"I want to say something, but my brain tells me I can't say it."

I held her face in my hands and said, "I love you."

"I know. I love you, too." Tears streamed down her face.

I looked and Judi was undressed, her clothes a pile beside her feet, her arms crossed in front of her chest hiding her small breasts. As soon as we made eye contact she closed her eyes and dropped her arms to her sides. I did not release Debbie but drew Judi to us and I kissed her. She didn't open her eyes but surrendered immediately. One of her arms went round my lower chest the other went around Debbie.

Neither opened their eyes when the kiss ended. I said, "You've wanted to be more than friends for years, but didn't want to be lesbians. You are not lesbians. You are human beings who can and do love many people. Kiss each other as I hold you."

They kissed. Hands roamed their bodies. Noises were shared and hips pressed hips. When the kiss ended they both took deep breaths.

"Open your eyes." They did, mere inches apart they looked at each other in new ways.

I waited.

I waited some more and then I said, "Say it."

They said, "I love you." In unison and to each other. The turned to face me, inches from my face and they said it again, "I love you."

"I love you, too. Now, go get some food and water. Come back for your clothes later."

We found another couch and as we sat Connie landed in my lap. Megan said, "If you'll excuse me..." and walked out, closing the door as she left.

We kissed. At the end of the kiss she asked, "Do I have to ask for you to take me to bed?"

"No. Taking you to bed is a grand idea. However, I need to make sure our guests are taken care of. Would you like to go with me or shall I find you in the bedroom?"

"I'll go with you." We went on rounds. In the kitchen we found Debbie, Judi, Brian and Pete. Pete and Brian were seated on bar stools with Judi on top of Brian and Debbie on Pete's lap

Before I said anything Connie said, "Lee and I are going to bed. You know you can stay. Please hold the noise down, if possible." She kissed all four people generously and we went outside. Helen, Fran, Bonnie and Megan were beside the hot tub wrapped in towels.

They watched us walk close and again Connie spoke up. "Lee and I are going to bed. With your permission, Megan, I'd like tonight alone with him."

"Permission given. You never need ask again. And, just so it's out in the open, anytime you want company, I'd love to share time and affection with both of you."

Bonnie said, "I'm so glad Lee's back! I'm thrilled! And what Megan said goes for me, too. I'd love to spend some intimate time with both of you."

Helen and Fran stayed quiet. Connie said, "Stay if you'd like. Come back when you want. No need to call first, just come. If we're not here, come in anyway. Make yourself at home."

Connie and I kissed all four ladies and went to the master suite. I turned on the shower and Connie said, "I've thought of this shower a thousand times. Lee, Honey, I've missed you most of all, but this shower... is incredible!"

"It wasn't even fun for five years. It takes joyful, loving bodies for really good clean fun."

At the first touch of soap to her skin I remembered how sensitive her skin was to touch. She loved massage level pressure everywhere except on her breasts. Her breasts ached for the tenderest of touches. A fingertip slowly going around her areola without touching the nipple could bring her off, if one could go slow enough, long enough.

I turned her so the hot water hit her back. My hands worked up a lather and then I used a fingertip to apply the soap to her breast, slowly running a single fingertip around her areola.

"You remembered. You want to have me go crazy, don't you?"

"I want to dry your legs and watch your juices run little streams down you inner thighs. I want to lick those streams and then drink from their source. I want to drink from you until I feel you shudder beneath me and cum for the fourth time."

We kissed again. She shut the water off and said, "Then, let's get dry."

We dried and kissed again. Back in the bedroom I touched the inside of her thigh, just above her knee. I found a little rivulet of her juices, so I knelt and began licking up her leg towards the source of her streams.

When I was inches from her source I stopped and said, "Do not cum, yet."

My mouth moved to her other leg and she watched as my mouth worked up towards her slit. I switched to her other leg and licked a long slow lick to her labia and my tongue touched her slit.

Her back arched, and then sank, as I didn't finish her off. "You didn't ask if you could cum."

"Please? I've waited five years for this!" She pleaded. I moved above her, spread her legs and put my cock at her entrance. I counted to twenty in my head and pressed inside her completely.

She was vocal, starting softly with a moan. "Lee, press into me! I'm so tight. Oh!"

At the deepest point I stopped and held still a few seconds. Connie closed her eyes and relaxed; savoring the feelings I was giving her. Then I pulled back and immediately shoved in deep again. Her eyes opened and her energy begged for a kiss. She got a kiss for each stroke in.

Her legs wrapped me and assisted me in stroking into her. She sensed I was getting close. She said, "Have my ass, Lee. I saved it for you." She moved away from me, breaking the connection for a moment while she turned and presented me with her holy of holies. I pushed against her and she gave herself to me. My hands held her ass cheeks.

I was home again. The energy was complete. Being intimately connected to Connie and being able to feel the love filling our home and reaching miles away to Kat and Pam, Abe and Corine I knew I was back.

Connie knew it too. She was crying as we mated. When I had emptied into her we cleaned up and made it to the bed. We held and looked at each other and words would not come. She said everything I needed to hear by saying nothing at all.

We slept. The phone didn't ring. The alarm clock didn't wake us. Other sounds didn't wake me. I did wake up, instantly aware that Connie and I were not alone. I opened an eye and saw Rina and Pete looking at us, smiling. I had my arm over Connie and I was spooned against her beautiful butt. She was spooned against Bonnie. I felt Megan's arm draped over my chest and her breasts pressed against my back.

Pete whispered, "I can't tell anyone at Mugu about any of this. No one would believe me."

Rina shook her huge breasts against his arm and asked, "Can you tell them about me?"

"I thought I'd take pictures of you!"

"Wide angle to get them both in." She joked.

Connie opened her eyes, surveyed the scene and said, "I thought I asked if we could sleep alone."

Megan said, "You did! Now you're awake and the family is enjoying the morning."

Connie smiled, kissed me and said, "I am grateful I got as much private time as I got."

Pete asked, "Is anyone else hungry?"

Rina laughed. She turned him towards the kitchen and said, "We'll start breakfast."

I said, "I need to ask Abe for a food allowance." We all laughed.

We ate and during the big breakfast we talked.

I asked, "Connie, where do you live now? What are you doing?"

She paused and said, "Ask me what you want to ask me, Lee."

"Will you do whatever you need to do to live here with Megan and me?"

"Shouldn't this be a discussion with all the people who love you? Pam and Kat don't even know I exist."

Megan said, "They know. Trust me, they know."

Connie asked, "What do they know?"

"They know who you were and who you are. They know Daddy has loved you for many years and they know that loving you doesn't change Daddy's love for them." Megan said.

"Then I guess they know all they need to know until we meet. That's today, isn't it?"

"Yes. I believe that they have decided to love you, sight unseen." The phone was on the far side of the bed from me so I asked for it. When it was in my hand I dialed the phone number for Pam's BOQ room. It rang once and her honey voice answered, "Lt. Dalby."

"Hi. In less than an hour I'm heading to the base to pick you both up. We get two days before you need to be back. Here's what I request: talk with Kat and then call me back. The question I need an answer for is this: I can come alone and we can talk about what's changed for the hour plus that it takes to get home or I can bring Connie with me and you can get all your questions answered that way. The two of you get to choose."

After a fifteen second pause she asked, "Tell me." The words came out as if they were hard to ask.

"I love you, Pam and I love Kat. That has not and will not change, ever. Call me back as soon as possible. Call my cell." I hung up.

We headed for the bedroom to dress when my cell rang. Megan said, "They want Connie to come with you!"

I answered and Kat said, "I need to hear it, too."

"I love you. I love you, Kat. That has not and will not change. A woman I have loved for many years is back in our lives and I want the two of you to meet and love her. So, do I bring her with me or does she stay here until we get here?"

"Bring her! And, Lee, we already love her."

"Ok, great! We'll see you soon."

"We'll meet you at the gate. Call when you're at the Big Rock, Ok?" A couple miles south of the main gate to Pt. Mugu is a huge rock between the highway and the ocean. It probably has an official name, but all I've ever heard it called is Big Rock.

"Aye, Aye." We hung up.

"You're going!" I said as I took Connie's hand and headed for the door. Pete was waiting by the front door, his stuffed bag in his hand. He was wearing the same clothes he came in.

"I'm ready to go back, Lee. I love being here and I love being loved and pampered by all these people who love you, but becoming a SEAL again requires I get back and work."

"You sit in the back, son." I ushered him out the door. Connie sat up front with me.

We were in our own thoughts for a few miles, then Pete said, "Lee, Thank you. I'm not the same guy anymore."

"Do you like the new guy?"

"Oh, yeah!"

"Then you're on the right path. Good for you."

"Can I come back?"

"Of course. You're family. Remember what you said when you said you couldn't tell anyone about my home, my family? It's the truth. You can tell anyone that you and I are friends, that you and Brian will be going into business when you leave the Navy, but anything to do with the way we live, nudity, skinny-dipping, Rina, Bonnie, or others you've met needs to be Top Secret."

"I understand. If I said anything I probably wouldn't be believed anyway, but if I was believed it could get someone in deep shit."

Connie waited a few minutes for that conversation to sink in and take root. Then, she asked, "Pete, tell me about Kat and Pam, please."

"Sure. They're Navy nurses. It's easy to tell they love all us guys. They talk with us, joke with us, tease us. They're a lot like our big sisters, except some of the teasing is almost sexual. Pam likes to let some lace show in her cleavage sometimes. It's good for morale. When they do the nurse thing, changing bandages, cleaning us up when we can't, it's obvious they care. They don't want to hurt us, embarrass us or cause any problems, you know? Pam was married to some officer, but he cheated around on her and she was pretty hurt. I don't think Kat has ever been married. I used to wonder why she wasn't married. She's so great! So's Pam. I've got to get back to calling them Lt. Walters and Lt. Dalby."

"You used to wonder, but now you don't wonder?" Connie asked.

"I think she was waiting for Lee, or someone like him."

"Yeah. I can see that. Me, too." Connie said.

Driving along the edge of the Pacific up to Pt. Mugu is almost hypnotic. Both of them spent time looking at the ocean and being quiet. I watched the road. As I made the turn beside Big Rock I handed Pete my cell phone and asked him to hit speed dial number six. I told him to tell whoever answered that we just passed the rock.

When someone answered, Pete's posture improved and he said, "Lt. Dalby, Lee asked me to tell you we just passed the big rock." He paused and said, "Yes, Ma'am." He paused again and said, "Oh Shit! Sorry Ma'am, I forgot my crutches!" Another pause and he said, "Yes, Ma'am." And hung up.

"She said for you to drive to the hospital. She'll bring my crutches back when she comes back."

I said, "Pete, I hold you in my heart right beside Brian. You are my son. I trust you to keep your mouth shut. You can talk with Pam, Kat, Connie, Brian, Rina or me anytime. Do not talk to the Navy. Not even to Abraham Evans."

"Aye, Aye!"

We were waved through the gate and I remembered how to get to the hospital. Corine was waiting outside with a wheelchair. Pete opened the side door and said, "Ma'am, I can walk."

"I know you can, SEAL. I also know you will ride back into the hospital."

Her tone was clear. The "you will" in her speech was quite clear. Pete transferred to the chair and sat down. Corine said good morning to us and said Pam and Kat were on their way. They came out the front doors of the hospital carrying uniforms and a bag each, dressed in civilian clothes.

They got in, slid the door closed and Kat said, "I'm not even saying hello until we are off base!" I drove. We got saluted and I turned south. At the first parking area beyond the base I pulled in and stopped. The door slid open, Connie's door opened and my door opened. All four of us got out and hugged. Introductions were made and kisses exchanged. When we got back in Pam sat up front with me. Kat and Connie sat in back and I noticed they held hands.

Stories were shared, comments made and I only needed to defend myself once. Then Pam said what I had waited for: "Is anyone else hungry?"

Her timing was perfect. I stopped at the same restaurant that Kat and I had stopped at on our first day together. When our meals were delivered Kat said, "Megan told us things at the house are about to change. She didn't say how."

"Lee asked me to move in." Connie said. The look on Pam's face wasn't even surprise.

Kat asked, "Megan moved in. It meant we shared Lee a little bit more. I had a weekend alone with him. The next weekend I brought Pam home and Megan joined us. The house is filled with people and love. My boss in the Navy woke up in bed with Lee! How will you moving in change things?"

I noticed she said she brought Pam "home." She had moved in. Not so much her stuff, but her heart.

"One more person around who loves you. I won't always be there. I fly. I work as a flight attendant. Mostly I fly to the Far East, so when I fly I'm gone six days, eight days at a time. The first twenty-four hours I'm back I'm dead. I need sleep, food and TLC."

Pam said, "We have Master's degrees in TLC."

Kat said, "Speaking of TLC, we have a file from Captain Evans for you to look at. He thinks he's next."

"I don't want the file. I want you to tell me, is he a candidate, really?"

Pam said, "If he didn't have the same hang up Pete came with, about nurses, I'd do him myself!"

"Will he like Rina?"

"Not as much as he'll love Megan. When Megan sits close to him and looks deep into him with her eyes, he's gone."

"What's physically wrong?"

"Lost his left arm at the elbow. Has a shrapnel scar that is about six by eight inches on his upper chest."

"Whoa. He thinks he's damaged goods and no woman wants damaged goods?" Connie asked. Pam and Kat nodded.

"Let's bring him home. How old is he?" Connie was in.

"Twenty-seven. He's a Petty Officer 3rd." Pam responded.

"Got someone in mind?" I asked.

"Yes. You met her. I had lunch with her at "On the Beach" and brought her with me to the house. Her name is Fran. She flies the same routes I do, just not always together."

"Ok." I passed my cell to Pam and said, "Call Abe and tell him Operation Mae West 2 is on for this Friday."

"No point in waiting, huh?" Kat asked. I shook my head.

"You'll probably have him back on base before he meets me." Connie said. "I leave Friday. I go to Narita, in Japan. Be back the next Saturday." She paused, thinking. She hauled her cell phone out of a pocket and dialed.

"Fran, Connie. When do you fly next?" A pause. "Did you like Brian? What about Pete?" A longer pause. "Think you can remember how to get to Lee's? Good. Come for dinner." A short pause. "Ok, Tomorrow night. Dress comfortable, you won't be in your clothes long anyway." They both laughed and the call ended.

Connie said, "She has a short flight day after tomorrow and then she doesn't fly again until next Thursday. She's coming for dinner tomorrow."

"She doesn't get to know anything except Pam and Kat like this guy and we're bringing him home for some R&R." I said.

"R&R? Another military thing?" Connie asked.

Pam said, "It stands for Rest and Relaxation."

"Somehow I think it may be one and very little of the other." Connie smiled.

"Let's not call Corine until after dinner tomorrow. I'd like all of us to get a sense of Fran, if that's Ok with you." I said. Pam handed my cell back to me.

Connie nodded and dialed another number. "Mike? Connie. I need two strong guys and a truck. I'm moving!" She paused. "Yes, Lee's back! How soon? Ok, Tomorrow at nine. Thanks, I love you."

"When we get home we need to look at where I can put my stuff. "

Kat asked, "Lee, have you ever considered adding closets to the house?"

"That's a good idea. We have four beds. We just need more closet space. Let's look at that when we get home, too."

The ride home was comfortable and the three women in with me bonded as sisters. All three understood without saying the words that none were a threat to the other. Two minutes from home my cell rang. I handed it to Connie and she answered.

"Lee's phone." She was quiet a long time. I could feel her energy go cold and we saw tears fill her eyes and then spill down her cheeks. She choked out four words and hung up. "We'll be there soon."

She looked at me and said, "Sio asked Jake to bring her to the house. They were waiting in the living room for us. Jake got her a glass of water and when he came back to her, she was gone."