It Takes Two

Story Info
Wife is more than one man can handle.
6.9k words
4.44
71.6k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hammertime
hammertime
2,411 Followers

Cathy looked back as she entered the back door to her house at the ones still gathered around the swimming pool. At one time that day more than forty people had been having fun barbequing and swimming. It was now after eight and most had gone home including the ones that had children. The seven or eight left around the pool would be there until late night or early morning. It had been mostly beer and soft drinks but now they were hitting the hard stuff. She knew from experience that the party was just beginning. As it had before; the later it got and the more drinks consumed the friendlier every one became. Some were going to get shit faced and not remember what happened tomorrow morning. Others were going to lose their suits, and some were going to find a secluded spot and fuck the wives of the men that got shit faced. It never changed, two are three of the women were going to fuck more than one guy tonight. One of them wasn't going to be Cathy. She was pretty sure that her husband Chet wasn't going to be one of the men.

She knew that she was going to be pushing away adventurous hands for the next four hours and that didn't bother her. In fact, she got a kick from being touched by the different guys. She knew that Chet was going to have his hand under a few suits himself but she was just as sure that when he slid his cock in some wet pussy it was going to be hers.

The party had been made up of class mates from school and their families. The remaining group was class mates that had been more than close friends all the way through school. Some were in the class ahead or the one behind but now they were all in their middle twenties. Some of the spouses were from other places but fit in perfect with the group. Cathy and Chet had dated their senior year and married soon after school was over. He had been her first and so far her only one.

Chet had always strived to make sex for her good from the very first time. She never regretted letting him have her virginity or for marrying him a year later. From the first time she had felt him in her she had liked the feeling. The biggest problem they had over the years was that she liked it almost too much. He could push her to the edge of a climax where she could just stay for the longest time. Every nerve ending in her body loved the way he made her feel. For thirty or forty minutes, sometime for and hour she could ride that edge of bliss until she almost lost conscious from the trill it gave her. Chet did his best to last with her but it was almost impossible. Thankfully he was a man that loved his wife and when she couldn't finish before him he finished with his mouth. She came faster on his tongue than on his cock. He constantly apologized for not being able to last longer. She had explained to him that it wasn't his fault; he made her feel wonderful and he lasted as long as any man could last. Still he felt that he was letting her down. There wasn't a woman in there group that wouldn't give anything for their husbands to last like Chet.

After four years of marriage it hadn't changed. She was ready for sex anytime he wanted her which was nearly every night. It certainly wasn't size that failed her as he was very well endowed. She knew for a fact that he was bigger than all the men that hung around the late parties except maybe Mike, and Mike was about the same. The men hadn't been the only ones doing the touching during the late night swims.

A couple of months ago, after another marathon fuck, Chet had been gasping for breath as he rolled from her. "Oh Chet I am so sorry! Baby it felt so good but I just couldn't make it over the top."

"Just give me a minute to catch my breath and I will finish you." True to his word he rolled between her thighs and his mouth went to work on her well fucked cunt. A short time later she was screaming her climax as she held his head buried in her cunt. He struggled to get his breath as he finally pulled loose and lay back beside her.

"Thank you honey, you always made me feel good. I am so sorry that I can't just climax like other women."

"We need to find another man to help me with you."

She thought he was joking and laughed at him. "Honey you are the only man I want."

It was another couple of weeks and after another long fuck he suggested it again. To humor him she lay her head on his panting chest and let her hand travel down his sexy body to his soft cock. She stroked him for a few minutes while he calmed down. "You mentioned that before, are you sure you want to give up your proprietary rights to my pussy?"

"Honey, the best sex for me is when I make you climax. As good as it feels it is only when you climax that I feel my best. It doesn't matter if it is with me in you are my mouth on you. When you cum I am happy."

"What would make you happy when another man made me climax? What would you get out of that?"

"It would be my pleasure to see you climax either by me are some one else."

"Are you suggesting that I let one of our late night partiers have a go at me?"

"No, nothing like that."

"Then just how do you see this working?"

"The three of us in bed; him and me taking turns until you couldn't stand it anymore."

"A threesome?" she was getting a little pissed at him. "Do you have this other stud picked out are do I have to go out and find him myself?"

"Mike."

"Mike! He's black!"

"So, he is a close friend, he would keep his mouth shut, and I know he likes you."

"I like him too, but not to fuck. I have never even been on a date with a black man. My father would kill me if he thought I even thought of being with one. He wouldn't even like the idea that we have blacks among our friends. Why him and not one of the others?"

"He is the only unmarried one, and if it worked he could get by more often."

"Sorry to burst your bubble big guy, but the only cock I want is yours." That was all that was said for another couple of weeks. When he brought it up again she asked, "Why do you think Mike would do this?"

"I could ask him."

"What are you going to say? "Hey Mike, doing anything tonight? How about come over to the house and help me fuck Cathy?"

"Something like that."

"Not on your life! I better not hear anything from Mike that you said to him." Later she was left to wonder if he had talked to Mike. It seemed that each time he was around he was showing her a lot of attention. The problem now was her. Since Chet had mentioned Mike she found herself paying more attention to him. He had been a year ahead of them in school and very popular with boys and girls alike. He was then and still was one of the nicer looking guys around; she had just never thought about him in this way before.

Now as she looked back at the others still in and around the pool she thought about Mike. There were four women still there and she was the only one that had not stripped at one time or another. She did some playing around with the different guys; touching, letting them cop a feel, but it was all in fun. They all knew she wasn't going to go much farther than just having fun. She was just as sure that Chet hadn't given in and went to bed with one of their friends.

She had come into the house to use the restroom and get away from Mike and the others with their free roaming hands. It wasn't the hands on her body that upset her; it was the way she was starting to like it. Mike had his hand on the inside of her legs when she pushed him away and came in the house. It had felt so good that she had been tempted to let him have a little more freedom; she was sure that Chet wouldn't have minded.

Coming out of the restroom she ran into Mike coming through the kitchen. "You looking for the restroom?"

"No, I am looking for you."

She smiled at him and used her teasing voice she often used with the more playful guys. "Here I am, was there anything you wanted?"

He moved close to her until she had to look up to meet his eyes. His hands were on her shoulders. "Yes, I want to kiss you." That wasn't anything new, he had kissed her before. Only this time she knew that it wasn't a simple peck on the cheeks or lips. Before she could come up with a reply he pulled her into his body. His lips came down on hers. She didn't try to push him away, just broke the kiss as soon as she could.

"Mike, don't."

He was smiling his usual sexy smile. "Come on Cathy, what is one little kiss between friends?"

His lips had felt good on hers and she wondered what it would hurt to let him have another kiss. "One little kiss?" He flashed that grin and pulled her back to him. Again his mouth covered hers and this time she didn't hurry to break away. He sure knew what he was doing when he kissed and she pulled back once to catch her breath but went back to him when he pulled her close again. His tongue was in her mouth now and she liked the way he pushed against her tongue with his. She pushed back and their tongues did a sexy little number between them. That sent a trill to her lower body that really felt good.

He finally broke the kiss and separated from her slightly. Her arms were still on his shoulders when she felt his hands touching her breasts. The trill of his lips on her was nothing close to what the touch of his fingers on her breasts were. His hands were on her side with his thumbs stroking across her hard nipples. She had nice size breasts with areoles as large as silver dollars and nipples, when hard, nearly as big as her thumb. When she was excited the areoles and nipples stood up high on her breasts, and were very sensitive. Chet loved to play with them and she loved to have his hands all over them. Even in the pool when other men would get to touching them she didn't do a lot to discourage them.

Her eyes were closed as she let him stroke across her nipples. It was only when he lowered his head and she felt his mouth suck a nipple in that she realized that her top was gone. She pushed back and was about to protest when his mouth switched to the other one. That felt so good that she didn't bother to stop him. He stopped him self. "God, you are so beautiful. I have dreamed about seeing you like this."

Cathy was trying to regain her senses. "Thank you, but what are you going to do if Chet walks in right now?"

"Cathy, I think we both know that Chet wouldn't be upset if he came in right now." Before she could answer he was kissing her again and her nipples were tangled in the curly hair on his hard chest; driving her out of her mind again. Never breaking the kiss he picked her up in his arms and carried her up the stairs to her bedroom.

In her mind she knew what he was doing but she couldn't find the strength to stop him. His strong arms around her just made her want to get even closer to his hard body and the hard lump she felt in his shorts. As he opened the door to the bedroom the bottom half of her swim suit fell to the floor. She was completely naked as he lay her down on the bed. She was too far gone to do little more than protest when he switched on the bed side light. "Don't you think it is a little bright in here?"

"I've waited a long time to see you like this." He dropped his shorts and she didn't protest the light being on any more. He was hard and long as she knew he would be. He being black only turned up the heat another few notches when she saw his black hands on her white breasts. One hand moved when his mouth took its place over her hard nipple. He had another use for it down below as he stroked her body at the junction of her legs. His fingers were tangled in her blond hair. Her legs were closed tightly as she pondered just what was going to happen now. "Cathy, open for me."

She heard him and then as if on their own accord her legs parted. She cried out when his finger parted the folds of her pussy and slid inside her. She was fast climbing to that wonder full edge she reached so quickly only to hang there forever. She opened wider as he moved over her and slowly entered her with his strong black cock. He and Chet were so much alike that she didn't have any trouble at all taking him completely. Once he was fully in her she brought her arms up around his head and pulled his mouth down for another wonderful kiss. Her legs moved up until she had them locked around his back.

Mike had never been in a pussy any hotter than Cathy's. He had thought Chet was crazy when he had asked him if he would like to fuck her. Once he found out Chet was serious he set out to convince Cathy that she wanted to be fucked by him. He had about given up hope that it was going to happen until tonight. He had caught her watching him and when she went in the house h followed her. His only promise to Chet was that he didn't force her are make her doing anything she didn't want to do. The way she was fucking him back he knew he wasn't forcing her to do anything.

Chet saw Cathy leave the pool and go in the house. He had his hands full right then with one of the wives. There wasn't any doubt that he could fuck her if he wanted but so far he had been faithful to Cathy and he wasn't going to stop now. Then he saw Mike go in the door and when he didn't come back out he eased away and entered the kitchen door. He didn't see either of them and he headed to the stairs when he saw her bikini top on the floor. He picked it up and moved up the steps. He was as excited now as he was the first time he had taken her virginity.

At their bedroom door he saw the bottom of her bikini and knew that Cathy was naked. His cock was rock hard just thinking about her being naked with Mike. The door was pushed closed but wasn't locked. He pushed open the door and the sight that greeted him brought instant jealousy and at the same time the most erotic sight he had ever been involved with. Mike's black ass was wrapped by Cathy's long white legs and he was pounding her for all he was worth. He heard the familiar cries of Cathy calling for him to fuck her faster and harder. He knew she was on that edge again and wondered if Mike could last long enough for her to go on over. He had managed a few times to push her over and it was nothing like you could even imagine. After that happened Cathy was completely out of it for awhile.

He watched for a minute before dropping his shorts and moving to join them on the bed. Cathy felt the bed sag as his weight came down on it. Her eyes open in shock at him seeing her with Mike. "Chet."

"It's ok. Just let go and have fun." Mike saw him but didn't slow down. A second later Cathy was back where she had been, on the edge again. Chet leaned forward and kissed her. Her tongue came in his mouth as they kissed while his friend was fucking her. He finally broke the kiss and moved down to take her breast in his mouth. He saw that Mike had the other breast in his mouth. Together they were pushing her higher and higher to edge. Then it stopped a minute as Mike climaxed. He cried out as he threw his head back and poured shot after shot of hot juice deep in her pussy.

Chet knew that she had not made it and he pushed against Mike and he rolled over to her side. His cock made sucking noise as he pulled from her. Chet didn't waste any time moving where Mike vacated, nor did he give any thought to the hot cum his cock was now soaking in. His only thought was to bring Cathy to the biggest climax she had ever had!

Cathy felt like she was about to climax when Mike did. As she felt the disappointment of not making it he pulled out, only to be replaced by Chet. For the first time she realized that this was what Chet had been talking about all the time. One man just wasn't enough, no matter out good he was. Then Chet entered her and fucked like he was trying to put out a fire. This was completely unlike him. Normally he took it slow and easy where he could last a long time. This time he fucked her like he wanted to all the time. If he failed to make her climax then Mike could try again.

Cathy had never felt like she was feeling now! Chet was driving hard and fast and she was starting to really climb the walls now. She was crying out so much that it was a wonder the quests at the pool could not hear her. Then it was over for Chet! He could feel cum building in his balls and then it was pouring out to mix with the juice of Mike and Cathy. He drove hard and deep and caught her hips, pulling her even tighter to him. He cried out as his cum shot into her.

Then wonder of wonders! She felt him shooting and the idea of his and Mikes cum in her sent her over the edge when she had only been a few time in her life. Her whole body was climaxing, from her head to her toes! Her legs dropped from around him and stretched out full length down beside his. "OH YES, YES, YES, she cried over and over before she blacked out.

Mike was watching wide eyed. "Is she all right?"

"Yea, she couldn't be better. It isn't always this good for her or for me."

"I thought you were joking when you told me she couldn't climax."

"After five years I needed help. You would never have got to first base with her if I could have pulled this off alone."

"Thank you for thanking of me, I've never had it this well before." Cathy was coming back around.

"Are you two talking about me?"

Chet kissed her. "Are you mad at me?"

"No, I love you. I should be mad for you telling Mike, but he was good, very good. She pulled Mike dawn and kissed him. "What about our guest, they are going to wonder where we got off too."

Chet spoke up, "you two stay here and I will go down and tell them you have a bad headache and went to bed, and Mike just walked home. I'll be back as soon as they leave." He was at the door when he stopped and turned around. "Feel free to go ahead and get started without me, I'll be here in time to finish." He pulled the door to behind him.

Mike looked at Cathy. She was stretched out on her back with both of their juice running down her legs. She saw him looking and smiled. "Let me get cleaned up and then get started, unless you are finished for the night?"

He shook his hard cock at her. "Does this look like I am finished?"

"No, it looks like it needs some place to go; I'll be right back." She was riding his black cock thirty minutes later when Chet returned.

Cathy didn't stop as she asked him how it went. "I just told them you weren't feeling good and had called it a night. It broke the party up a little early; I guess all of them didn't get all the fucking in they wanted."

He stripped and lay down next to Mike. He could tell that Mike wasn't going to last much longer. Cathy was riding him hard. Chet knew what it was like for her to get on top and not have any control. Mikes hands were squeezing her breasts as she bounced up and down on his cock. The sight of his black hands on her white skin had his cock hard in a moment. Cathy saw him and slid up and off Mike before he could climax. She moved over Chet and slid her wet cunt down over him and went back to working her pussy on him.

For the better part of an hour she alternated from one to the other. Both men were ready to cum and she was still riding the edge of a climax. The next time she moved towards Mike he caught her and flipped her over on her back. He entered her at once. He lifted her legs around his shoulders and fucked her as hard and fast as he could. At once Cathy started crying out how good it all was. Then for the second time in one night she came to another screaming climax this time with Mike in the saddle. He shot his load along with her climax and when he collapsed on her she was still shaking. Chet knew how good that had to feel to Mike as he had experienced it a few times himself.

It was morning before they quit playing around. Cathy didn't have another climax but she made sure that both her men had all they could stand for one night. It was one tired black man that found his way to his car that morning. The other two passed out in bed, wrapped in each others arms.

hammertime
hammertime
2,411 Followers
12