It Takes Two to Tango

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The important thing is that you're here now," Andres replied expansively, beaming a smile from beneath his thick mustache. "Are you ready to start?"

"Yes, of course," June replied.

"This morning was very good," Andres said. "Very good. For the first time, I saw each of you tapping and channeling lust. You must continue to feel nothing but passion and lust when you dance. You are lovers who are not lovers, who desperately want to be lovers. Let your dance show how you yearn for each other, how much you want each other."

June felt her cheeks flushing as Andres spoke, his words skating all too closely to the thoughts of trepidation that she had been having.

"Now, undress each other," Andres commanded. "Touch each other when you do. Learn each other's bodies the way lovers do."

June felt herself trembling when Chad stood in front of her and slowly peeled her leotard down, exposing her breasts whose nipples instantly screwed themselves into large, dark knots. She gasped softly when his hands covered her breasts, finding her nipples and squeezing them, pulling on them, the sensations going directly to her pussy which she could feel getting wet. It was all she could do to stay standing when he peeled the leotard down further, pulling it to the ground and exposing her pussy, her long pussy lips hanging down and gaping slightly apart.

"Yes, yes, touch her, smell her excitement, taste her," Andres encouraged when June lifted her foot from the leotard on the ground, softly moaning when she felt Chad's nose and lips lightly graze against and nuzzle her pussy before he stood up, his face flushed as he looked down at her heaving breasts.

"Think only of your lust, your passion," Andres continued as June sank to her knees and with trembling hands pulled her son's gym shorts down, his rock-hard cock springing out and smacking her in the face when she released it. "And now, dance for me," he insisted after watching June open-mouthed as she held Chad's cock in her hand, rubbing it against first one, then the other cheek before letting it slide across her lips, the tip of her tongue just extending enough to lightly scrape across the head before she stood up, her face flaming as she moved into dance position, Chad's big, hard cock pressed between their bodies.

They were both trembling and breathless when they finished, Chad holding his mother's pussy tightly against his cock, her leg hooked around his waist as she leaned back, her breasts heaving as her pussy continued to spasm in orgasm, further coating his cock and balls with her juices. Chad couldn't believe that he hadn't cum as he looked down and saw his mother's long pussy lips draped around the shaft of his big, rock-hard cock.

"Yes!" Andres shouted, clapping his hands together. "That is dancing! Again, I want you to do it again," he gasped, his eyes bright.

"Wait, wait," Andres said as Chad and June morphed into dance position, covered in a light sheen of sweat, each of them trembling with pent-up emotions from their just-finished dance, Chad's cock throbbing between their bodies. "Touch each other! See and feel what you're doing to each other."

Chad and June stepped apart, June looking up at her son as he looked down at her, her large, dark nipples hard on the ends of her heaving breasts.

"Yes, yes, touch her, feel her excitement," Andres encouraged as Chad covered his mother's breasts with his hands, feeling their fullness as her hard nipples pressed into the palms of his hands. "Taste her sweat," he said, June gasped when Chad bent over and dragged his tongue across one hard nipple, then softly sucking on it as a hand trailed down her stomach, June softly moaning when he cupped her pussy with his hand, one finger sliding between her long, gaping pussy lips to touch her inner wetness.

Chad's heart was pounding in his chest as he felt the heat of his mother's pussy as his finger slid between her pussy lips, the tip of his finger resting lightly on the entrance to her hole.

"Oh, god!" June gasped, sinking to her knees, her legs trembling, wrapping both hands around his hard, throbbing cock and rubbing it on first one cheek, then the other, her lips sliding along the shaft before she rubbed the head of his cock against them, feeling his sticky pre-cum wetting her lips which she tasted as she stood up, her eyes wild, her whole body on fire.

"Now dance!" Andres commanded, and they danced, like never before, their emotions at a fever pitch as they moved around the dance floor. "Now we are making progress," he said as they finished, June trembling as Chad held her firmly against his rock-hard cock, her leg hooked around his waist in a hooked corte, feeling the mini-orgasms ripping through her body as he held her by the ass, one finger pressing into her ass.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Chad," June greeted him the next morning when he showed up at the ballroom as she was stretching, "we need to talk. I need to talk. I didn't realize how...unorthodox or extreme Andres' teaching was going to be. I'm having trouble with it at times."

"Yeah, me, too," Chad agreed.

"I find myself at war with myself over whether to resist, to hold back, or to just let myself go," June explained.

"I know the feeling," Chad said. "I've never been so unmercifully teased."

"I don't mean to tease you," June said, "but I understand. I'm not unaffected by all of this, in case you hadn't noticed."

"That's what makes it even harder," Chad said.

"I feel that our dance has progressed beyond my wildest imagination," June said. "I had no idea that tango could be danced like we're doing it."

"And you are only starting," Andres said, suddenly appearing. "If you continue, I have no doubt that you will be capable of winning, but you need to remember that there are other teams where they are a couple, lovers, in tune with each other in ways that you are not but are beginning to grasp. They have an advantage in that respect. On the other hand, though, your dance is fundamentally sound, only needing styling enhancement. In the end, the team that brings the most passion and lust to the floor will win, as the difference in skillsets will be negligable."

"This morning, we will make a little experiment," Andres said. "I want you to dance for me, then we'll see."

"No undressing?" Chad asked, surprised.

"Only if you prefer it that way," Andres replied.

"We're going to have to dance costumed for the competition," June said. "We'd better be able to do it just as well clothed as not."

"That will be the challenge," Andres agreed.

June moved into dance position with Chad, a tight, closed embrace, then the music began and they danced.

"That was not a dance for the competition," Andres sighed when they finished.

"It's totally different like this," Chad agreed.

"I think you deliberately don't dance as well because you prefer to dance nude," Andres mused.

"I just don't seem able to let myself go the way I do when we're naked," Chad agreed.

"But you must be able to do that," Andres said. "The rules require a costume that does not deliberately expose the dancer in an unacceptable way. You need to be able to picture, to feel, to taste each other as you dance to drive your lust. Come, undress, touch each other. You need to be more familiar with each other so that you can close your eyes and see each other down to the last detail. You need to be able to remember the smell and taste of each other so that you can call upon that memory to stimulate yourselves."

"It's okay," June said, as much to Chad as to herself when he turned to her and began to peel her leotard down her body, her breasts springing free, her large, dark nipples screwing into knots when he filled his hands with them, pinching her nipples until she gasped, then bending over to lick, then softly suck on first one, then the other, June's mouth hanging open in surprise, her pussy getting wet.

"It's okay," she repeated as Chad knelt down, taking her leotard down to the ground, his hands sliding up the backs of her legs to cup and squeeze her ass, spreading her cheeks apart as she felt his breath on her pussy, leaning forward slightly until she felt his nose and mouth touching her. "It's okay," she whispered, gasping when she felt the tip of his tongue lightly graze along the edges of her long, gaping pussy lips, tasting her before standing up, a hand sliding between her legs to cup her pussy, his middle finger finding its way between her pussy lips to gently rub circles around her hole.

"It's okay," she said, sinking to her knees and taking his gym shorts with her, releasing his now-hard cock which she grasped in both hands, rubbing it on first one cheek, then the other. "It's okay," she whispered, looking up at him as she rubbed the head of his cock on her lips, the tip of her tongue appearing and quickly probing the slit of his cock where a big drop of pre-cum had been forming. "It's okay," she said, sliding her tongue around the head of his cock, then standing up, his cock pressed between them as she mashed her breasts into his stomach.

"Now dance," Andres said.

June felt like she was dancing on clouds as she moved with Chad around the dance floor, her whole body thrilling to each touch of his hands, letting her own hands freely wander his body.

"Again," Andres said when they finished. "Touch each other, taste each other, then dance for me."

June was gasping as Chad kneaded her breasts, sucking and chewing on her large, dark nipples, a hand between her legs, his finger sliding back and forth over her large, fat clit and seeping hole. Kneeling down, his hands moved around her body to cup her ass cheeks, squeezing them, pulling them apart as he pulled her forward, his tongue sliding between her spread pussy lips as he fastened his lips lightly on her big, fat clit, her whole body spasming as she came, feeling his tongue just lightly rimming her hole.

"God, you taste so good," Chad breathed as he stood up, his eyes bright, his rock-hard cock standing out in front of him as he licked his lips.

"Oh, Chad!" June gasped, panting, her eyes shining with lust. "Oh, Chad," she repeated, sinking to her knees, her hands wrapping around his cock as she rubbed it all over her face, coating her lips with the pre-cum leaking from the slit before letting the head of his cock slip between her lips and into her mouth.

"Now dance!" Andres said, his own eyes wide as he stared at June naked on her knees, the head of her son's cock in her mouth.

Chad had no idea how he managed to dance, his head was spinning so much. He had tasted his mother's pussy! he thought as he whirled her into a series of right- and left-side fans. She had sucked on his cock! he thought, almost groaning at the memory as she stepped into the sacada, her leg up on his shoulder in a standing split as she leaned against him, her spread pussy smearing across his stomach before transitioning to the final hooked corte, leaning back, her breasts heaving as her pussy spasmed against his cock, cum shooting into the air to splash onto her body.

"That is dancing!" Andres declared, shaking his head as he watched Chad spraying cum all over his mother, all the way up to her breasts, finally leaking cum down the shaft of his cock to cover her pussy as his orgasm subsided.

"Oh, my!" June gasped as she finally stood up on visibly shaking legs, cum running down the inside of her thighs.

"Clean yourselves, then we will continue," Andres said. "If you are still capable, that is."

"I couldn't help it," Chad said as he went to the bathroom with his mother.

"You don't need to apologize, Chad," June replied as she wiped his cum from her body, still breathless. "You danced incredibly. The dance deserved the ending it got. It's okay."

There was no way their next dance could equal the first and Andres made sure that they knew it.

"Again, touch each other, taste each other," he said. "That seems to get you in the right frame of mind."

Chad didn't hesitate, leaning over to suck one of his mother's large, dark, hard nipples into his mouth, a hand going around her body to cup her ass, his fingers sliding into the crack and gliding over her rosebud before he dropped to his knees in front of her, pulling her ass cheeks apart as he leaned in and licked the junction of her thigh and pelvis, eliciting a soft moan. Chad could feel his mother trembling when he slid his tongue between her long pussy lips, tasting her juices as he lightly touched her hole with the tip of his tongue before leaning back as she stared down at him wide-eyed and breathless.

In spite of everything, Chad could not believe it when his mother sank to her knees in front of him, her hands wrapped around his cock as she rubbed it against her face before taking the head of it into her mouth once again, her tongue exploring it.

"Yes, yes," Andres shouted, applauding when June took most of Chad's cock into her mouth, until it banged up against the back of her throat, then sat back, her tongue flicking at the slit one last time. "Now dance!" he commanded.

Once again their dancing was transcendental as their bodies reacted as one, feeding off of each other as they moved around the dance floor. Chad was breathless when they finished, looking down at his mother's long pussy lips wrapped around the shaft of his cock, glistening with their wetness, her fat clit seeming to throb above it as he supported her with his hand on her ass, his fingers in the crack, one of them a full knuckle into her ass as she rubbed her pussy up and down against his cock.

"Again," Andres insisted. "Taste each other. Taste the lust and passion that you have brought out, then dance for me."

June held her son's head to her breast as he sucked and chewed on her hard nipples, not resisting when he dropped to his knees and lifted her leg onto his shoulder before pulling her forward and impaling her pussy with his tongue. She moaned, holding his head as she came on his tongue while he lapped her up, finally getting to his feet licking his lips, his eyes shining with lust.

This time Andres didn't interrupt when he saw Chad's cock disappear into his mother's mouth, all of it this time, his balls resting on her chin as his cock throbbed visibly in her throat. She went down on him a couple of times, each time taking all of him into her throat before finally getting to her feet, her cheeks flaming, her eyes bright.

"You need to put that in a bottle," Andres said when they finished their dance, once again reaching new heights as they shed their inhibitions and gave themselves up to the dance.

"I am not sorry," June said as she unhooked her leg from around his waist, redfaced as Chad pulled her upright, dislodging his finger from her ass. "It was wonderful, all of it."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Chad's head had spun the entire day at the beach, reliving the morning rehearsal with his mother. He had had to force himself not to think of how incredibly delicious her pussy had tasted, otherwise his cock would get hard and tent his baggies, potentially embarrassing him if he would have needed to stand up.

"Where's mom?" Chad asked when he approached the pool and found only Darlene laying back on a chaise lounge, her pussy clearly visible between her spread thighs.

"She just went to the bathroom," Darlene replied, waving her hand in the direction of the ballroom. "She'll be a few minutes. Why don't you eat my pussy for me before she gets back?" she asked, trailing a hand down between her legs to run a finger down between her pussy lips and into herself, holding it up to show it glistening with her juices. "I haven't enjoyed your attentions much lately."

"Things have been...hectic," Chad replied, glancing towards the ballroom and not seeing his mother.

"Come on, quickly now," Darlene urged him, once again dipping a finger into herself.

Unable and not wanting to resist, Chad dropped to his knees and leaned down, sliding his tongue into her wet pussy, sighing as he tasted her delicious pussy once again. He was immediately rewarded with a fresh flow of viscous nectar as Darlene came, arching her hips to press her pussy against his mouth.

"I see that the two of you are enjoying yourselves," June said, almost immediately appearing.

"M..mom," Chad sputtered, looking up from Darlene's pussy.

"Please don't stop on my account," June said, sitting down on her chaise lounge facing them. "I think I'd like to watch."

"Oh, god, yes," Darlene laughed. "Keeping eating me, Chad, while your mother watches."

Chad looked at his mother, her knees spread and her long pussy lips visible as she leaned forward, a wry smile on her face.

"Go on," she said, looking from Chad's eyes to Darlene's spread pussy, never having really seen any but her own. She saw how tiny and delicate her pussy lips were, the small button of a clit, all so different from her own.

Chad could not believe what was happening to him as he leaned down and stuck his tongue back into Darlene's pussy, his mother's hovering face just six inches away.

June had to use all of her self-control not to reach between her own legs to rub her pussy as she watched her son eating her best friend's pussy, seeing Darlene have one orgasm after another as Chad ate her.

"I should go get ready for work," June said, standing up.

Turning to look at her, Chad found himself at eye level with her pussy where he could easily see beads of pussy juice along the edges of her long pussy lips.

"It's okay," June said, putting a trembling hand on Chad's shoulder. "Just make sure you're ready for rehearsal later."

"Oh, June, you don't know what you're missing," Darlene said as she walked away and Chad leaned down to continue feasting on her pussy.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"I hope you're not mad at me," Chad said when he arrived for the night session at the same time as June, Andres not there yet.

"Of course not," June replied. "You're my son. You're a grown man. Darlene's a grown woman. You...enjoyed yourself?"

"Yes," Chad replied, looking at her. "She loves sex. That makes it so much more fun."

"Did you..." June tried to ask, blushing.

"I didn't fuck her, if that's what you wanted to know," Chad said, giving her a hand up, then surprising her when he reached for her leotard and peeled it down to her waist, releasing her breasts whose nipples immediately screwed themselves into big, knots. "I saved my legs for tonight," he said, leaning over to capture first one, then the other nipple in his mouth, sucking and softly chewing on them as June held his head to her breast.

"So I thought that it would only be fair if you were as worked up as I am," he said as he sank to his knees, taking her leotard with him, smiling up at her shocked face as he lifted a leg onto his shoulder, spreading her pussy open.

"Good, good, you are getting ready," Andres said as he arrived just as Chad glued his mouth to his mother's pussy, sinking his tongue into her and drinking up the cascade of juices that met him as he felt her vibrating in orgasm against his mouth.

June was shocked at the intensity of her orgasm when Chad glued his mouth to her pussy. She hadn't stopped thinking about watching him eat Darlene's pussy the whole evening at the studio. Now Andres was standing next to them, beaming a smile as she came on her son's tongue.

"You are feeling the spirit of tango more and more, I think," Andres said as Chad stood up licking his lips, a smile on his face when he looked at his mother's flushed face.

"I think you might be right, Andres," Chad agreed as June sank to her knees in front of him, taking his gym shorts to the floor at the same time, his big, hard cock sticking in her face. "And I think I like the warming up just as much as the dance," he added as they watched his cock disappearing into June's mouth.

1...456789