It was a Dark and Stormy Night...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah moved, pushing Kristin off of the foot stool, forcing her onto her back. Kristin awkwardly fell back, shuffling between the pillows stacked on the table. Sarah straddled her again, guiding the golden erection back into her sex. She sat on Kristin's waist and started really riding the fake cock, holding it with one hand to keep it steady. Kristin watched Sarah's breasts heave as she rocked herself, mesmerized. The wooden penis was bumping against Kristin's pubic bone, bruising her. But the situation was so sexy, her pussy so aching for attention, that she didn't want to end it. She grabbed hold of the hard gold cock with one hand, guiding it into Sarah's pussy. Her other hand slid between her own thighs, her fingers finding her clit.

Sarah grunted and leaned forward, pushing herself deeper onto the cock, her pussy brushing against the knuckles of Kristin's hand like a warm wet mouth leaving a kiss with every downstroke. Kristin dug deeper into her own pussy, oblivious now to whoever might be watching.

She felt a change. Someone was between her thighs. Her feet were raised high, her knees pushed back. A hard cock slipped into her wet and eager pussy, brushing past her own fingers.

Kristin cried out in pleasure. She looked down, saw Grant between her thighs, her feet on his shoulders. He grabbed Sarah's breasts as he pumped his cock into Kristin's pussy. A delicious pressure built, grew, swelled and spread throughout Kristin, pushing away all thought. Just pleasure, radiating from her tense clit and the warm wet hollow swallowing the hard cock thrusting into her.

Kristin reached up to hold on to one of Sarah's breasts, holding it's soft and heated skin in her palm. Her other hand was still holding on to the golden dildo, pushing it into Sarah's cunt in time with the cock thrusting into her. An arc had been formed, a continuous rhythm of pleasure that linked cock to pussy to cock to pussy, until Kristin couldn't tell whether she felt the cock in her pussy or her cock in a pussy.

And then the world turned white and she exploded in an orgasm that shook her loose from herself. She gasped and squirmed and cried out, thrashing under Sarah's weight, pinned by Grant's cock as it kept pistoning in and out of her.

Finally it ebbed. Sarah had collapsed on top of her. A cooling and oozing mess was spreading across her thighs. Grant had let go of her legs, had dismounted and gone.

Kristin wrapped her arms around Sarah as the two women tried to catch their breath. There was a smattering of applause from the small crowd that had gathered to watch. Kristin was grateful for the mask at that moment. She felt less naked and exposed, freer to let her body be exposed.

Sarah rolled off with a small moan, letting the cock slip out of her pussy. Kristin followed, getting up on unsteady legs. The room had emptied of most of the small crowd. Grant was gone. A couple was kissing passionately in a corner. In a corner someone had fallen asleep, drunk.

Catherine, still naked, came to take Kristin by the hand. When Kristin tried to pull off the mask, she stopped her.

"Leave it on, just a bit longer," said Catherine.

Catherine led Kristin through the hallways towards the front lobby, leaving Sarah behind. Kristin had lost her toga by now so the two of them, naked except for the mask and the golden cock, walked through the dark and silent hallways.

They passed room after room, though Kristin could barely see anything through the small eye slits of the mask. She turned her head from side to side, trying to see where they were going.

As they passed a small office, Kristin slowed. Through the open doorway she saw a couple in an embrace. She was on her back, legs open, on top of a desk. Her lover was between her thighs, pants dropped around his knees. But he had his hands around her throat, squeezing. Her hands were against his face, desperately trying to push him off. Her face was a mask of terror. His deformed by an inhuman rage.

Kristin tried to stop, to run in. Catherine pulled her forward. Kristin yanked her hand away, turned to the room, ready to strike the man. But the room was empty. Kristin turned back to Catherine, confused. She stared at Catherine, certain that the woman she had seen being strangled was Catherine, or her twin sister. The same face, one calm but curiously looking at her, the other deformed by fear, lodged in her memory. The man strangling her had been Grant.

Kristin let Catherine lead her away, too confused by the vision to resist.

A naked woman wearing a mask and nothing else ran though the hallway, laughing. Behind her was a man, still in his tuxedo jacket but with his pants nowhere to be found. He rushed past them, whooping.

They made their way past the main stairway that fronted the lobby. A couple was making furious love on it, both naked, their clothes scattered around them. Above them was a trio of spectators, watching from a few steps away. Kristin started to forget the violent scene she had seen. The atmosphere in the hotel was heavy with sex now. She felt buzzed, almost drunk on it.

They crossed the lobby and made their way into the dining area. The space was dark, lit only by a large fire roaring in the distant fireplace at the other end of the enormous room. The bay windows were dark. For a second Kristin thought the sun had set, but no. Dark clouds had covered the sun, boiling, ringing with thunder. A storm had come. Sheets of rain and slurried snow was pelting the lake. Soon the storm would be upon them.

Catherine led Kristin to a low table that had been set up near the bay windows. Half a dozen people were gathered around it, all of them dressed in dark robes, their faces obscured by masks. The table was covered in a dark red cloth.

Kristin hesitated, but Catherine pulled her forward. She made Kristin sit on the low table. Slowly, delicately, she removed the mask off of Kristin's head. She placed it on the table before returning her attention to Kristin. Smiling, she ruffled Kristin's hair, then took her face between her hands. She kissed Kristin on the lips.

Kristin responded. Her body was still buzzing from the previous fucking session. The lips felt soft and warm against hers. Her nipples puckered with anticipation. Kristin was very aware of the robed people surrounded them, but somehow she welcomed them, wanting their attention and their lust. They wanted a show, she would give them one.

But Catherine had another idea. She undid the red ribbon that attached the gold dick around Kristin's waist, letting it drop to the floor. Kristin was truly naked now.

Catherine pushed Kristin down and around, until Kristin was on her knees, her chest resting on the low table, her ass up in the air. Catherine ran her hands across her back, caressing the firm globes of her ass, dipping between them to find the still wet folds of her sex. Kristin moaned, shifting her hips back and forth. Catherine's fingers slipped inside of her pussy, one, then two, then three. Kristin moaned, pushing back to force them deeper. Catherine moved, keeping her fingers deep in Kristin's wet pussy. She picked up the red ribbon with her free hand and moved so that she was now on Kristin's side instead of behind her. She pulled Kristin's hands up so that they rested on the table, above her head.

Catherine let go of Kristin's pussy for a few moments, just long enough to loop the red ribbon around Kristin's crossed wrists. Her hand was back on her warm wet lips in an instant, finding the clit, teasing it. Kristin moaned. The feeling of helplessness was new for her. She had no doubt she could break the thin ribbon if she wanted too. So she relaxed and played the game.

Catherine sat behind Kristin, her hands on her ass, massaging them, pushing them apart to further expose the puffy lips of her pussy, and the pink ring of her asshole. She leaned forward and licked the exposed asshole. Kristin yelped in surprise. Catherine pushed her tongue into the ring of sensitive muscle, forcing it open. Kristin moaned at the new sensation.

With one hand, Catherine rubbed Kristin's clit, keeping her on the edge of a rising orgasm. Meanwhile her tongue pressed and pushed her asshole open, fucking it like a small wet cock. Kristin's breath became short and shallow as a wave of pleasure grew in her loins. Catherine pushed harder, deeper, into her ass, forcing an impossibly long tongue into her, until Kristin was shaking from the pleasure washing over her.

Suddenly it stopped, and Catherine moved away.

Kristin looked up. In the windows in front of her she could see the reflection of a man standing behind her. He wore robes, but they were open, revealing his thin and naked body. His erect penis stood out from his belly. On his face was the mask Kristin had been wearing. She could see now that the red leather was shaped in the form of a goat, the long curved horns using up above it. The man, Grant she supposed, knelt behind her and placed his hard cock against the wet ring of her ass.

Kristin had a moment of panic. She had never had anal sex before, and was suddenly afraid of the pain she was sure was to come. She tried to push him away, but hands had replaced the thin red ribbon around her hands. She was being held down by kneeling, robed and masked people.

She felt the pressure of Grant's cock against her ass. He pushed, and it slipped in easily. Kristin was surprised at the lack of pain. Inch by inch his cock slipped in, and each inch was another wave of pleasure. Kristin forgot to be worried about the people holding her down. The pleasure radiating from her ass was too intense.

Grant reached bottom, fully inserted into her ass, giving Kristin a feeling of fullness she had never felt before. He started pulling back out, and again the waves of pleasure. In and out, he started to move and pump between the cheeks of her ass. A moan escaped Kristin's lips. The pleasure was intense, overwhelming.

Someone pulled on her hair, pulling her face to the side. A cock was placed against her lips. Without thinking, she took it in, letting the thick head slide past her lips and onto her tongue. The man started fucking her mouth, pushing his cock in and out of her mouth just as Grant was pushing in and out of her ass.

The cock slipped in and out of her mouth, the man's belly preventing Kristin from seeing much of what was happening around her. She didn't care. Caught between the two rhythms, she lost all sense of time. Her ass was pulsating with pleasure, deep and full body orgasms washing up and down her body, as her consciousness was filled with nothing but cock. She tasted the salty cum on her tongue as the man filled her cheeks with his cum. She swallowed hungrily, sucking him dry. Behind her Grant was accelerating his rhythm, slamming his hips against her ass.

The man moved away, and Kristin saw herself in the reflection of the window once more. Grant was hunched over her hips, pumping furiously into her ass. She looked crazed, her hair disheveled, her face flushed red, her lips stained with cum. And beyond her..the storm.

Her eyes focussed on the scene beyond the glass. The storm had moved closer. The whole lake seemed whipped, as crazed and frothy as she felt. The sky was boiling with rain and sleet, ripped by lighting. A huge mass moved through the turbulent waters of the lake, moved towards her, rising from the depths. It made the waters rise up in a dark dome.

The cock in her ass, the new orgasm rising from her bowels like a punch, the beast from the depth, all were tied. Kristin was suddenly afraid, afraid of her pleasure and afraid of what was rising from the deep,

Before she could do anything the pleasure hit and her eyes rolled into the back of her head. She shook with pleasure as thunder and lighting crashed around her, rendering her deaf and blind. She howled her orgasm into the storm, feeling Grant's cock emptying into her ass, shooting hot streaks of cum into her.

Still on her knees, speared by grant's cock, she could only look in horror as a dark mass rolled onto the beach, two fish-like eyes glistening amongst the formless black. It sped towards the hotel like a tsunami, rising higher and higher until it blotted the view and only darkness, and those eyes, remained.

Kristin screamed.

She rolled up into a ball, covering her face. A clap of thunder shook the hotel. Lighting flashed, illuminating the empty dining room. Kristin sat up, her sleeping bag coiled around her legs. She looked around, confused. Outside the storm raged, lashing waters against the glass. A fire was dying in the fireplace. The hotel was otherwise empty and dark. Cold and musty.

No one was to be seen.

Kristin pulled the sleeping bag around her, confused. She could still feel the fullness of the cock that had spread her ass open, had shaken her with pleasure. She could also still see those two eyes in the dark, huge and dead. Had she dreamt the whole thing? But she had no memory of making camp here.

And yet obviously she had.

In the morning the storm had passed. Kristin was gone at first light, putting as much distance between herself and the Hound Hotel. She hiked around the lake towards the Forest Service compound, keeping an eye on the deep waters of the lake at all times. More than once she thought she saw a dark shape move within it.

She tried to forget that night, but found herself unable to do so. The pleasure had imprinted itself in her body. And she had never found her panties, either.

12