It was a Long Way Round

Story Info
But his mother found him, eventually.
23.3k words
2.92
41.3k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melody was having trouble focusing her eyes, the eyes that captivated anyone who looked into them, her body was in flux, a body that trapped anyone who even glimpsed it fully clothed let alone naked, or even near naked, which not many people had in her past.

In all her 38 and a bit years she had never been like this, she couldn't remember a time, even at the height of the greatest excitement in her life, that she hadn't had some semblance of control over her future, immediate or otherwise. But she just couldn't collect herself; she couldn't get a grip of her emotions, emotions that were tumbling her headlong to a seduction. She knew somewhere in her mind or elsewhere within her psyche she had to she had to, but she also guessed that now that she wasn't going to.

The position she was in was new to her, her situation was new, her resolve had always been there to withstand the assaults, attacks, raided, and pillaged. But not this time, her whole body had fought off her initial reaction all by itself. Her mind had been fogged immediately by her attacker, and more than ably aided and abetted by her bodily reactions.

The beautiful, gorgeously sexy mother of two children, had already succumbed to the most unusual source of sexual ambush, she was to find out very soon of the deviancy and guile of her apparent seducer. This one was from a quarter she had never even suspected of coming from. Melody had routinely blocked, stopped, and fended off all of her many would be suitors for her charms. She had known all her life she could pick and choose, but all of her married life, she had chosen not to.

At five feet and one inch, she had been blessed by God; she was fantastically formed, from her dainty feet to the top of her gorgeous chestnut haired head. Lips that were tremulous, full, and so invitingly attractive, she had in fact been deliberately kissed many times, quite accidentally of course! But attempts at further contact had been rebuffed out of hand.

Her hair was a thing of sheer beauty, thick, glossy, still the hair of a nubile eighteen year old. Swaying around her shapely shoulders, she nearly always wore it down except if she was doing house work, just as today she had been when she had been so subliminally attacked.

Her body was a full matching set of perfection, narrow waisted, full breasted, with swayingly smooth child bearing hips that were accentuated by her natural and graceful and oh so feline movements, whether walking, or just moving around.

But her face was her most enticing feature, deep hazel eyes, sweeping eye brows that were totally natural, huge long lashes that could bat a man off his feet at ten paces. A perfect button nose, and below that, those lips, that mouth, the mouth that could harden a man's flesh at the thought of what they could do. And behind those were the small white even teeth.

But for all that Melody just looked upon herself as a normal wife and mother, there were no airs and graces, she was as popular as any woman could be. She had her jealous detractors, some of them her 'friends,' who worried about their own men trying to beaver their way into her favours.

Melody loved sex, she always had, and before she had married she had experimented fully, lots of boys and men had fallen in love with her, but she knew that until she met 'the one,' there would be more savouring of her wonderful charms. Melody always gave all she had, and her husband had been the great benefactor of it.

He hadn't always come up to scratch; he was a man after all, trying to keep up with a woman who knew what she wanted. And Melody knew how to get it, even if he had not always been overly enthusiastic at times. By and large Melody was reasonably happy with what she got; but she did of course, and would always want more. She rarely made an issue of it. She had no desire to shame, ridicule or embarrass her husband, by letting him know she hadn't 'got' there lots of times.

Her extremities were her internal downfall, in the early days her husband, or a previous boyfriend would only have to squeeze or nip her nipples, even just one, and it would be enough to make her want to be ravished. And though that had tailed off somewhat as her marriage had passed so many years. Her reactions still would always be the same, instant response to her body's incessant sexual needs.

She had made the mistake of turning her back on her would be, was going to be, and already, her seducer. When the time came to look back on what happened, she knew she had never seen a better looking male. Tall, dark unruly wavy hair, chiselled looks, well built without being cumbersome, an accomplished sportsman, and a top grade achiever. She also knew there was more to come; he wasn't even a man yet in reality, though he had an overwhelming dominant aura about him that Melody was finding impossible to resist.

Every girl around wanted him, to be with him, go with him. Even some of her wanton friends teased him, flirted with him, some in the hope he might bite, in more ways than one! Even her nineteen year old daughter gave him the eye. And her son also let her know on occasions, which he had, hadn't, or tried to seduce. He had told her of a teacher at school but she didn't believe him.

Now she was in his personal space, or he was in hers, he had pulled her into it surprisingly, his power even, and no defence. 'He' was eighteen year old Garth Edison, he smelled of man, or boy if you like, he had a musk all of his own. It had seemed to develop along with him as he had suddenly changed from a handsome boy, to an extremely irresistible man. It was a part of his persona, he had a quiet determination to succeed in whatever he did, and steely eyed and strong jawed.

He had simply found Melody on her own, whether she was, or not ready for this, neither he, nor she knew. She had of course seen him checking her out many times over the last year or two, and she had been, as the woman she was, flattered. And even a little excited, not knowing that her day was 'coming.' As he had grown from the tall gangling teenager he had been, to this strong willed and sexy young man.

As the mature beauty, and settled woman that Melody was, she had always been in control of her life, apart from her sexual aberrations before she became a wife and mother. There should have been no way on earth that this could happen. She should have seen the signs, even though there were none to be seen. She should have guessed he had the hots for her. But she hadn't, she had seen them a hundred times in men and young men throughout her married life and dealt with them all.

Garth had had her in his sights, his wish list, for over two years, and his desire for her had grown along with him. He had never let it be known he was hankering after her. He had, unknown to her, even his mother and father, friends, close and social, he had hidden the fact that he had conquered several ladies, married and single for a year or more. He was, in his own mind now an accomplished lover, a clear seducer and fucker of women, a predator in the nicest of senses.

Give them what they want was now his motto, even at his very early age in sexual conquests he had learned of that. Every young man on the planet wanted to make love, fuck, and rut to his heart's content. Then get your own, give them theirs first, you a close second, he would tell himself, as he had seduced one and onto the next. He didn't know where his seductive power came from; he didn't even understand it really. He seemed to have the ability to aim at a woman, and pull her in, and in 50% to 70% or more of cases he was successful.

Somehow Garth had caught her, metaphorically speaking, with her pants down, along with her guard. If there was one woman who he had never been sure of, it was Melody, the mother of his good friend Kyle. She had always been nice, sweet, and kind to him, he had never been sure if she had flirted with him, he couldn't tell. But she been the top of his wish to do list, ever since he had found the utter delight of learning and then screwing women, and he also knew that every man who knew her wanted to too.

Melody was and had been in working mode, hair up, marigolds on, thin loose fitting jeans, comfy sandals, and a loose fitting thin denim shirt top that itched her nipples, and she loved the feel of it. She had no bra on, and her panties were nothing more than a scrap of material. Melody never wore anything but the sexiest bits of secret apparel underneath her clothes. Her dress mode, in her mind, was that of a washer woman from the past. But Melody could never look like that.

Even the best makeup artiste could not make Melody look anything but what she was. The most desirable and sexiest of mature women, she couldn't even scowl, her beautiful face wouldn't allow it. Even a frown was sexy on her face, and on the rare occasion when anger flushed her cheeks red, she became sexier than ever to those who witnessed the rarity.

Now it was Friday morning, around 10.15, she had paused from her work to make herself a coffee, and there had been a knock on her rear door. On opening it, there stood Garth, in a nana second she appraised him, "Wow," she said to herself, "just look at him, if I wasn't married, or if I was twenty years younger I'd be bent over my kitchen table five seconds from now!" she thought wickedly.

"Hi Garth, what can I do for you?" she asked, then said, "sorry Garth, do come in." He stepped forward and passed her, touching her softly as he did, Melody shivered at the close proximity, and her pussy buzzed. But she had no idea of what was about to befall her, and never even thought such a thing, sexual contact with him, especially him, or any other man was not on her list of things to do, now or ever.

He was wearing a bright white T shirt, a gold chain visible around his strong neck, jeans that fitted snugly but not tight, a leather belt, no socks, and loafers. His hair was as it usually was, all over the place, but seemed as if it was where it was supposed to be. She could smell him, and it was a very pleasant smell, it followed him into her kitchen.

If someone had said to her earlier, 'within five or ten minutes of him arriving you will be laid over your table being screwed from heaven to hell and back,' she would have died laughing, and probably punched the speaker in the mouth! But that was what was about to go down!

Garth quickly tried to take in her sensory feelings as best as he could, he was sensing something from her. His hard earned predatory instincts kicked in all of their own. He had found that a way to seduce a woman was to try and gauge what she was feeling. What mood she might be in.

Women were very complicated animals, fickle, moody, and demanded instant and constant attention even if they didn't tell her man she wanted it. He had always watched her without making it obvious, though Melody had seen him do it. Melody looked a little flush, (sexual?) a tiny bit fidgety, (because he was near her?) Was she giving him unintended signals, he was wondering furiously about it.

He then saw her nipples pressing against her shirt, which was by no means tight around her; he could easily see they were hard, even if she was unaware of them being so. But Garth suddenly was, and he was just as suddenly in top predatory mode. His problem was getting the courage to try his luck, carry it forward to a hopeful conclusion, or get chopped off by his balls and banished from her home forever.

Melody took a deep inward breath, her body ticked, her clock chimed, she felt a little confused and didn't know why. Her eyes locked on to his, she smiled at him, and her high cheek bones were covered in pink flushing skin. The lips he had dreamed of kissing, and being kissed by were blood red and tremulous. Melody was in an unknown state of high arousal; she could feel it but didn't know it.

She also made the crucial mistake of not contesting it internally, of squashing it down, and taking her away from the danger she was putting herself unknowingly in. Then the tiny thing that made him take the leap, she dropped her eyes, his return stare of 'what?' had made her give way. It was as if she had told her biggest secret to the world. But Garth got the message, right or wrong and he moved into action unconsciously.

He took two steps to her, hit his targets dead on by taking both of her rock solid, and super sensitive nipples between two fingers and one thumb of each hand. Her first reaction was to hunch her shoulders in a downward movement. That was followed by her huge hazel eyes, as if she needed to make sure what she was feeling, was actually happening, it was!

Her hands went to his wrists, but not to his hands to push them away, she didn't have the wherewithal to do it. She actually looked both ways around her, making sure no one was watching? Garth tweaked and rolled them, he was right in her space now, up against her nearly. Her knees nearly almost buckled, her eyes screwed shut, and her hands left his wrists and rested for support on his upper arms.

He quickly bent his head and kissed her neck, licked her ear, then kissed it some more. The beautiful wife and mother was where she had never been in her life. Already, though she was blissfully unaware of it yet, under the complete control of another man, a man who was young enough to be her son! Then she succeeded in giving him all the chances and opportunity he needed, she managed to twist away from him, she turned her back.

It was like two wrestlers; the one who turns their back always gets beaten, or has to submit. This brought to bear his full prowess, his best seductive stance, his mouth got her neck, where he kissed and sucked, and his teeth nipping and grazing. He pulled the top denim studs open on her shirt and immediately took her bullet like nipples once more. And now added to that equation, was his cock, it nestled perfectly into the crack of her ass. He moved his hips slightly sideways each way bringing a soft moan from his friend's mother's mouth.

Melody hadn't known it, but she was in a state of readiness, and Garth, his timing absolutely perfect, though he had nothing to do with it, was going to benefit as no other man ever had, nor probably would again. Her body was flowing. Up for sex, to make love, to be made love to, to rut, and be rutted until it was sated. Again she would look back, and know she had been ready for it in more ways than one.

But if she had known she would never ever have made anything of it. Garth was there, Garth was taking the chance, and Garth was succeeding more than admirably where dozens had failed miserably. Her hands dropped to the counter in sweet surrender. Her eyes open yet unseeing, the feeling of desire washing over and through her more than she could bear.

It was more than she had felt for many years. Her nipples were on fire, crackling, breaking up, and scrambling her mind completely. Her body was seemed to be caught in a blaze of instantaneous combustion, his cock sliding across her ass, in and out of the crack of her tight, soft perfect ass was blissful.

His hot breath on her neck moving from one place to another, severing any protestations she may have had but didn't. His teeth rendering her into the helpless wanton seduction she was in, was debilitating her senses completely.

Garths hand popped the remaining three studs, and she was open for business, his fingers slid down over her jeans and cupped her pussy. Her pussy had remained untouched by any man other than her husband since before she was married. It exploded; her knees bumped into the cupboard in front of her and stopped her from falling down. Her head dropped, but not far enough to escape Garths kisses and teeth.

From afar she watched her hands come up and settle on the counter top to hold her in place for him, while he did what he wanted to do. To do what she couldn't stop him from doing, and now wanting him to do whatever he wanted, and no comment from her would make any difference.

Melody was now his, and if she hadn't been, she was the instant he opened the top of her loose fitting jeans and slid his hand in. The jeans slowly slipped from her hips as he pushed further in, his finger found her super hot wet slit, her knees opened and closed in unison and her jeans slid to her ankles.

Garth saw them, and putting his foot on one leg, he whispered "Lift your right foot." Melody did so without thinking, Garth slid it away, "Now the left," he told her softly, again she did, and the jeans went sideways from her. His fingers were in her pussy now, the fingers of his left hand played with her crackling nipples, his mouth played havoc with her neck.

Garth himself was trembling with the excitement he was feeling, he had not expected this, hoped for it yes, but that's all it had ever been, a vain hope. Now he was where he had only imagined in his fertile mind, now he knew he had this wonderful, beautiful sexy creature in his hands, and he wasn't about to let her, or the chance to fuck her go by.

He found and aggravated her clit, Melody was moaning, softly, growling quietly, shuddering uncontrollably, and falling happily and deeper and deeper into the abyss of sexual bliss. Her pussy was burning her up, her whole body was tuning in like the knobs on a radio to the music being played in her.

Garth had learned quickly not to shoot his load too quickly because that wasn't what a woman wanted. They wanted and needed longevity, but even he was doubtful he would last very long. But what he knew also was that if he did shoot his load too fast, then his prick would stay at the altar of her love channel and supine itself to her needs.

Without pausing for breath, Garth tugged and split her tiny flimsy thong away, undid his trousers, and spun her around still locked to him, and bent her over the table. His thick young cock was ready to do the deed he had dreamed it was, and had been made for.

Melody gasped loudly at his sudden movement, her eyes rolled in her head, her thoughts, jumbled and spinning, all she knew was what her body did. Every nerve she had was jangling from expectation; she had no time for resentment, for resistance. She knew that she was going to be made love to, going to be fucked, and rutted as she hadn't been for a long long time.

She felt the cold of the table heighten, if that was possible, the raw nerve endings in her nipples as they touched it. She heard a definite groan come growl, and briefly wondered where and who it had come from. Then it came, that sudden, all consuming, delicious feeling of a strong hot cock probing at her door.

That was when she really did collapse to him, to a superior being that was taking her, dominating her, as she was meant to be taken and dominated, by this strong powerful Alpha male. Garth pressed forward, not knowing he had won, not knowing of the battle that had taken place. His sole aim was to get his cock into her and fuck her brains out, whether it would be just this one time, or more times to come.

All that was important right now to the young man was fucking his friend's mother, for as long and as hard as he could. His cock slid in all the way in one pulsating throbbing thrust, and he was out and back in again just as quickly, he was thumping her at full speed within two strokes.

His hands were now on her waist, his feet spread and leaning forward in the classic pose of a man decimating his woman from behind, while both were still on their feet. Hips jack hammering back and forth, his balls slapping her ass fabulously. Melody came, it was a crushing mind numbing blow, and it shattered her completely. It had been years and years since she had cum this hard and it hurt her fantastically, the pain was awesomely gorgeous.

She swooned on the table; her light went out momentarily, only to come on again. This time in full brilliance to what was going on, to what had overtaken her so fabulously. Now she entered into the fray, she gripped the opposite edge of the table to give herself some leverage, and pushed back to his forward thrust.