It Was Only a Blowjob Ch. 02

Story Info
With understanding comes responsibility, and absolution.
12.4k words
4.7
177.5k
184

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/30/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,276 Followers

========================

With understanding comes responsibility, and absolution

========================

I woke, and it was still dark out. I experienced that incredible feeling of a warm mouth on my cock. I slowly came to, enjoying the sensation. I felt a body pressed against my side, an arm thrown across my chest. Kelly was clinging to me in her sleep.

"Mmmm, that's nice, dear," I murmured.

The sucking stopped. "Nice? Not the best?"

"You're always the best. Love makes all the difference."

"This is my cock, John. I don't want you giving it to anyone else."

"And those are my lips, baby. I don't want them sucking anybody else."

"I won't. Not ever again. I swear," she said. "Are you going to stop?"

"Just a few more, and I'll stop."

She squeezed my shaft hard. "No. You have to stop now."

It had been so nice, but now she was pissing me off. I leaned down and pulled her hand off my cock. "You don't get to make that decision anymore. You were the one that decided that a blowjob wasn't sex."

"I said I'm sorry."

"Five blowjobs, that I know of, Wendy. Five. Three different men. You want me to find two more women to suck me off? Maybe their wives will do it. I bet they'll be angry enough."

"No, baby. I don't want anybody to suck you ever again but me."

"I've paid for Kelly, and I'm going to use her talented mouth until I'm completely satisfied. Do you understand?"

"No! I won't let you. That's not fair!"

"You've been doing it behind my back for weeks with different men, who by now have told everyone they know. That's not fair. How about this? I'll find out how many people know you've been blowing other men, and for each person I get one more blowjob. Doesn't that seem fair?"

"I don't want to fight. If you love me, you'll stop. I can't stand it. Why do you have to humiliate me?"

"Humiliate you? Nobody ever has to know what's going on this weekend. Nobody will look at you, laughing behind your back, because they know I've cheated on you. You don't have to face that, but I do. Damn it, Wendy! Some of those people work with me. How am I ever supposed to act normal with them, when they know I wasn't good enough for you? That you cheated on me."

"No, baby. It's not like that. It isn't. They know I wouldn't cheat on you, no matter how hard they tried. And they did try."

"Are we back to believing that blowjobs aren't cheating? That they're not sex?"

She got quiet.

"Go to sleep, Wendy. Just leave me alone and go to sleep."

I rolled over and turned my back to her, taking Kelly in my arms, and holding her soft, frail body against mine. I cupped her small breast in my hand. I heard my wife crying before I nodded off again, but didn't have a lot of sympathy for her. She still didn't get it. Didn't understand how she'd ruined our life.

* * *

I woke and the room was bright, the light streaming in. I was curled around my little whore, spooning her, my morning erection pressed against her cute little butt.

My arm was being tugged on, and I looked over my shoulder. My wife was pulling on me.

"Hold me, John. Hold your wife, please. I'm scared."

I relinquished my grip on our guest, and turned to Wendy. She rolled onto her side, and I snuggled in behind her. I put my arm around her and she clung to it.

"I love you, baby. You've done your best to destroy our life, but I still love you," I whispered, kissing her soft shoulder.

"Just this weekend, and it's over, right?" she whispered.

"I hope so."

"What does that mean?" she asked nervously.

"When you understand the problem, what you've done, what the impact is, why it's so terrible, then it's over. I'm hoping it's before the weekend is past."

"I do understand. I hurt you, and I'm so very sorry."

"Shhh. You don't. Not yet. Go back to sleep, and we'll talk about it later, Ok?"

She nodded, and gripped my arm even tighter.

I closed my eyes, trying not to think about our problems. After a bit I felt a body press against my back, and a skinny little arm wrapped around me. It felt good to be pressed between their two bodies. I relaxed, thinking about what I was going to make for brunch.

* * *

I woke alone, with someone yanking on my foot. I opened my eyes and sat up, seeing my naked wife and Kelly in her plain white panties at the foot of the bed. Wendy looked upset, and Kelly looked even angrier. Kelly had her hand on my foot, shaking it.

I sat up, looking at them. "What's going on?"

Kelly glared at my wife. "She says you don't want any more blowjobs. That you want me to leave. She tried to give me $500 and wants to call a cab. Is that true? Why didn't you tell me yourself?"

"Because she's lying, Angel," I explained groggily. "We both know she's a liar, but don't hold it against her. She feels threatened. She understands now that blowjobs are cheating, but still won't accept what that means to our marriage."

"John!" Wendy snapped. "How can you say that? How can you call me a liar?"

I laughed. "You lied. That's how."

"I never lied to you. She needs to leave, that's all."

"No. She needs to blow me now. I've got a nice case of morning wood that needs tending."

Kelly smirked, and pulled off her underwear. "I'm not going to wear some lying cheating slut's fat-ass panties." She jumped on the bed, pulling my covers off, and dove for my cock.

Wendy came around the bed and sat down next to me. "Can't we stop? I do understand now. I do."

"No you don't. Lying isn't helping things either."

"Let me suck you. Not her."

"You could have sucked me last night, but you decided to make demands and leave me hanging. I'm not going to have that happen again. Besides, when's the last time you woke me with a blowjob or sucked me as eagerly as this sweet girl?"

"Don't say that! You know I've always loved sucking you. Hell, I'm the only wife you know that gives her husband as many blowjobs as you get."

"When? When was the last time? I'm not denying what we had was wonderful, but somehow you changed, and gave them to everyone but me. When was the last time you initiated it, sucked me like that," I nodded toward my morning BJ Queen, "and finished me."

"Three weeks ago. You said so yourself."

"No, that was the last time you finished me. I initiated it. When, baby?"

She shook her head. "I don't know."

"Almost six weeks now. When did you blow Tom for the first time?"

She hesitated. "Five weeks ago," she said softly.

"Five weeks ago? Where? When?"

She lowered her head. "Our barbecue."

"Jesus, Wendy! At our home? With everyone here? You are such a fucking slut! How could you?"

"I was drunk. He followed me into the garage, and pulled out his stiffie, begging me. It didn't seem like that big a deal. A few minutes, and I'd be his first blowjob. It sounds so stupid now. I'm sorry."

"That makes sense. You didn't need me anymore. Right now, I don't need you. So let me enjoy this."

"If you don't stop this right now, I'm going to go find someone who wants my blowjobs," she snapped angrily.

"Don't let the door hit you on the way out. Kelly is cheaper, and as long as she's on the payroll, I know she's mine and mine alone. We both knew you didn't care about our marriage the moment you let Tom stick his dick in your mouth."

"Of course I care about our marriage! You're the father of our baby!"

"So you keep saying. I'll believe it when I see the DNA report. You've already proven you're both a cheat and a liar, how can I believe you?"

Wendy turned and yelled at Kelly. "Could you stop blowing him as long as we're having a family discussion, you filthy little whore!"

"No way. He said I could, and as long as he's distracted, he's not going to come. I may get to do this for hours. You two have your fun." She giggled and gobbled me down again.

"Make her stop, John. Just for now. Please? While we talk."

"I told you we'd talk this afternoon. Let me finish this in peace, and we can discuss things over brunch, Ok?"

She got up angrily. "When did you become such an asshole?"

"When I found out I had a lying, cheating slut for a wife. Don't you remember, dear?"

She stomped out of the room.

Kelly giggled, and started twisting around the bed, until she was straddling my head while sucking me. "It's yours, lover. Bought and paid for. All cleaned up. Nobody in there for a few days. Oral is 'not-sex', remember?"

It was probably wrong, but it was my wife who insisted that oral sex wasn't cheating, and I had to admit, Kelly had the prettiest little pussy I'd ever seen. Hard to believe it was attached to a common street whore.

I started playing with her, opening her up, fingering her. She smelled good, and I moved my head forward and tasted her. I hadn't tasted anyone but my wife for at least six years. After a few minutes I was eating her like my life depended on it.

I was getting to her, and I felt a perverse pride. She was moaning softly, and twitching now and then. I sucked on her clit, and she trembled, moaning around my cock.

I felt her stop moving down below. "God, lover, I'm almost there," she whispered.

I wrapped my arms around her skinny ass, and pulled her down hard against my mouth, tonguing her. She was making the sexiest little noises, pressing back against me. She squealed, her legs tensing, and came on my tongue.

I eased up, licking her softly, until she stopped shaking.

She spun around on top of me, her soft breasts pressing against my chest. She brought her lips to mine and kissed me, really kissed me, for the first time, her tongue searching for mine. I let my hands caress her body while we enjoyed each other.

She finally pulled away, with one last soft kiss. "Damn, John! That was so good. You didn't have to do that, you know."

"I wanted to."

"Since when?" she teased, kissing my neck.

"About thirty seconds after you entered my house. You're not a whore. Why are you doing this?"

She stopped kissing me. "I am. I sell my body. I'm sorry, but it's the truth." She sounded sad. Then she perked up and kissed me on the lips. "The good news is, I sold it to you. Wanna fuck me? She's never going to figure it out, you know. I'll be good. My blowjobs are better, but I know you'll like it, and I'm still pretty tight." She grinned, and kissed me again. "I won't even make you use a rubber. I'm clean, and I know you are too. I'd love to feel you shoot up inside of me."

"Right now, all I want to do is hold you, beautiful. Is that Ok?"

She smiled, a genuine one for once. "I think I'd like that."

So I did. I held her, lying on top of me, and kissed the top of her head. After a few minutes she whispered. "We should stop."

"Why?"

"You shouldn't get attached to me. I'll be leaving soon, and you'll never see me again."

"What if I want to see you again?" I asked.

"No. I'm not going to break up your marriage. You two love each other. I'm not sure why, but it's obvious. You'll get past this. Don't make me the cause, please?"

"A couple more minutes, then."

She nodded. "That would be nice."

It was maybe five minutes later when she got up. She had her fake smile back on, and it broke my heart. "Alright, big boy. I'm gonna suck your brains out your cock."

I laughed, grabbing her and giving her a hug. "No, you're going to take a luxurious bath, while I start breakfast. There will be plenty of time for sucking later."

"Promise?"

"Cross my heart and hope to die. Go clean up, you smell like cum."

She laughed. "Working girl's curse. Don't forget the bacon."

I left her, pulled on some shorts and went in search of my wife. I found her in the kitchen on the phone. She saw me, turned away and ended her call.

"Who was that?"

"Nobody," she said.

I snatched the phone from her and checked the call log. "Your sister. Hasn't she caused enough trouble?"

"What? You're going to blame bringing a hooker home on her?"

I dialed the number, and Alice picked up. "Is she still there?" she asked.

"Good morning Alice. Put Dave on."

She hung up on me.

I handed Wendy the phone. "If I don't speak to Dave in 5 minutes, I'm throwing you out of the house, and we're done."

She looked shocked. "What?"

"You heard me. Dave on the phone in 5 minutes."

"I can't make him do that," she argued.

"Your sister can. I'm not joking. She's poisoned you. You keep going back for more, like a dog eating its own vomit. I swear, Wendy, if I'm not talking to him in 5, your ass is out of here, I'll start the divorce proceedings on Monday, and I'm going back up those stairs and fucking the living shit out of Kelly in every hole. Probably all week long. Your choice."

She grabbed the phone from me angrily, and ran from the room.

I started laying out the food choices, and turned on the waffle iron. Wendy came back about a minute later. "He's not there."

"Less than four minutes."

"HE'S NOT THERE! I CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT THAT!" she screamed at me.

"Not my problem. Find out where he is, get a message to him, whatever it takes."

She stomped out of the room, returning less than a minute later. "She won't do it."

"Two minutes, love."

"She won't. She won't call him. She doesn't want you talking to him."

"I guess she's happy enough to destroy your marriage, as long as it doesn't interfere with hers. Quite the loving sister. You might want to get dressed, you don't want to go out the door dressed like that."

"Stop it, John. Stop badgering me and threatening me. You're going to destroy us."

"No, you already did that, with your sister's help." I put the bacon in the pan, but put two of the eggs back in the refrigerator.

"I tried, John. I did. She was right, all you want is to be able to fuck other girls. I'm not going to put up with that. You want your damn divorce so much? You can have it. I'm leaving you."

"Why don't you call your sister and see if you can stay with her?"

"Fine! I will. I'm going to take your child away, and make your life hell! I get half of everything. Half of your savings. Half of your 401K. You're going to have to give me money, and if you don't give me enough you're never going to see your little girl again. How do you like that?"

"Sounds like your sister is giving you advice."

"That's right. I don't need you. I don't have to put up with this. I did nothing wrong. You're the cheater here, bringing home a whore into our bed. Not me."

"Call her. Tell her you're moving in."

"I HATE YOU!" she screamed at me, turning away.

The mix was ready, and I started on the first waffle. I jogged down to the master bath. "How do you want your eggs, Angel?" She was cute as a button, sitting back in a tub full of bubbles.

"Over easy," she said, "If it's not too much trouble."

I grabbed one of my t-shirts and left it in the bathroom. "Why don't you wear this when you get out? I think you'd look sexy in it."

She smiled. "I love to wear my man's shirt. Is she really leaving?"

"Probably not. She won't realize that for a few minutes."

"Shit. After all that screaming, I thought maybe you'd come to your senses and we'd finally get to have some real fun."

"It's not out of the question," I teased. "Gotta go before something burns."

I finished cooking before Wendy returned to the kitchen. "She won't let me stay there."

"Of course not. She can't have Dave asking questions now, can she?" I walked over and gave her a hug. She was stiff, then grabbed me and started crying.

"Shhh. If you're going to talk to anyone, talk to your mother, or Marcie."

"Why Marcie?"

"She's been divorced twice. Got caught cheating once, and had a husband who cheated on her. She can keep a secret, and she'll understand. Plus, as far as I can tell, you didn't give her husband a blowjob."

"Do I have to leave?"

"No. I'll find a way to talk to Dave. But you have to stop talking to your sister. You understand that, don't you?"

"No, not really. She's only trying to help."

"Talk to your mother. Tell her everything. Then you'll understand, Ok?"

"You don't even like my mother."

"Sometimes I don't. But I respect her and your father, and I know she loves you and her granddaughter almost as much as I do."

"You're not going to fuck that little whore, are you?"

"That little whore, as you like to call her, cares a lot more about our marriage than your sister does. Hell, after your behavior, probably more than you. She wouldn't let me fuck her, as you so eloquently put it, if it would interfere with our marriage, no matter how much I paid her."

Kelly walked in, dressed in my shirt, and drying her hair with a towel. She stepped up to me and held her lips up for a kiss. Of course I obliged.

"He's right, you know. I wouldn't let him. Not unless I really believed it was over. Why don't you and me talk after we eat?"

"Why would I want to talk to you?" Wendy snapped.

"Because I want to help you. I won't judge you. And I know a little bit about where you're coming from. You don't want to end up like me."

"I'd never become a whore!"

"I don't mean that. I mean alone. Believe me, that's much worse. After we eat, Ok? 'Cause I'm starving," she said grinning. "Gotta keep the strength up you know. Whoring isn't easy work."

We ate under a flag of truce. No talk about blowjobs, or cheating. No name calling. We talked about Jeannie, and our home. About my work, and the chances that the 'Skins would ever be good again. We discussed art, and what would look good in the dining room. It was a nice, normal conversation.

At the end, Kelly got up, thanking me. "Can we postpone the next BJ for a while? And can you take care of the dishes? Please?"

"Of course. You girls chat as much as you want. I can watch some football and relax."

Maybe not the wisest move, at least in the short term. I put everything away then headed for a shower. The girls were in the bedroom, and the bed was made. Kelly was wearing an outfit of Wendy's. When I opened the door, they walked out, whispering, letting me use the bathroom.

After cleaning up, I returned to the family room, and the girls got quiet, and headed back. They both stopped for a moment to give me a kiss, which was nice. I had a couple of beers watching the Redskins win, amazingly. Our rookie QB, RG III was beginning to look like a savior. I got up to make a snack before settling in for the second game.

I knew they weren't keeping the discussion to themselves. The phone rang a couple of times, but it was picked up immediately. I had no inclination to hunt down a phone or listen in. I could only hope they were using their heads as to who to get involved.

I decided to make up a tray for the girls, and opened a bottle of Wendy's Pinot Noir. I knocked on the bedroom door, where I could hear them jabbering away.

"Come in," Wendy called out.

I opened the door. "I'm not here to intrude or chase you out," I said disarmingly. "I thought you might like a snack."

They were sitting cross-legged on the bed, facing each other, knees touching.

"I'll just leave this here," I said. "Let me know if you need anything else."

Kelly looked at Wendy smirking. "See? Does that look like a man who doesn't love you?"

I was stunned by her words. I went over and sat down beside my wife. "Surely you don't believe that?"

She shook her head. "I don't know what to believe. I'm so confused, John."

I put my arms around her. "I love you. More than anything in the world. Don't think for a moment I don't. No matter what else happens. I love you, and I always will. You're the best thing that ever happened to me."

I gave her a kiss on the cheek. "I'll be watching the game if you need me."

Kelly hopped off the bed and met me at the door. "I'm sorry it's taking so long. I think we're going to be a lot longer. Is that Ok?"

"Of course. I think I'll order out for dinner. Chinese for everyone?"

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,276 Followers