It was the Worst of Times Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"O get, Connie, you are an expert."

'Mmmmm, that tasted good. Your sweet honey pot is delicious."

Then to taunt her friend,

"Come to be my lover, Brenda. I'll pay twice what that cheap bitch over there is paying. That tight-fisted old hag you work for at present."

"She knows better you evil lying Jezebel," Belinda counters, "She can see through the bullshit, can't you, my dear friend."

"Ha!"

"Be quiet before I send Hazel over there to finish what you can't."

"I'll show you how to love a woman," then Connie re-addresses Brenda's sopping wet pussy.

The hour and 20-minutes go by in a flash. Then the 10-minute bell rings signaling the time to wrap it up. About half of the twelve women get up to shower and dress, the others are not far behind. By five they are all dressed and hugging goodbye.

"You would never leave us, would you Brenda?"

"Stop talking silly, Belinda, You know better."

Thus ends this day in the life of Brenda Markham as three little people come to greet momma and a relieved mother hugs her baby girl. Not too bad an end of a day for a sex worker.

12