It Wasn't Her Fault

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could hear the sound of her soft, muffled moans as I worked my cock inside her. Because I was her first, and because I was forcing myself to go slowly it took a little time until my cock was finally buried entirely inside her, inside her innocent pussy that now belonged to me. I looked down at Courtney and, oh shit! I looked down at her and immediately began to cum in a gut-wrenching orgasm. I could feel her trembling, her small inexperienced hips impulsively began to hump my cock, and I knew she was cumming too, her young, lithe body was cumming on her Daddy's cock.

"Daddy, Daddy," she whimpered as a look of blissful confusion reflected in her eyes when her orgasm washed over her body. I could feel her pussy instinctively trying to milk the last drops of semen from me. I pulled almost out of her and paused; my cock seemed to stiffen even more, and my hips began to jerk. I was still rock hard and pushed into her again and could feel the mild spasms that signaled my baby was building toward another orgasm.

"Oh, baby," I grunted just as the first spurt shot out of my cock, and I started cumming again. It felt like tingling fingers of electricity sizzled through my groin and up my stomach followed by the realization that I had just filled my little girl's pussy to overflowing with more cum.

Exhausted, we lay there for a long time, talking, laughing, and planning. After a while, Courtney got up and went downstairs to make me a drink. I lay there marveling in a strange happiness, acutely aware that there were no regrets, no recriminations just a joy and inevitability in knowing that Courtney and I had shared this and that it had been something that we had both wanted. As Courtney came back to bed, she straddled me, and slowly slid up and down my cock as I reached up and caressed her swollen, pointed nipples.

I was getting hard again, and holding her around her waist I began to pump my cock inside her, feeling the exquisite sensation of her being impaled on my throbbing cock. I could feel her pussy stretching around my cock, and when I lunged upward, my cock went deep into her, and I began to cum again. Even as I was ejaculating inside of her, I continued to grind my hips, sinking deeper inside her. It was as if her pussy had molded itself to the exact length and thickness of my cock and was holding me inside her.

*****

Was what we did right? Wrong? All I knew was how wonderful it felt when I was inside her and that I hadn't wanted it to stop.

When had it changed? I mean, when had it changed from me wanting desperately to be with my ex-wife, to wanting to be with Courtney . . . my daughter?

Please, I don't want to imply that what happened between us was in anyway Courtney's fault, because it wasn't. I was the adult, the man, the protector, and yet it was the primal, sexual nature of my attraction to her that made it impossible to ignore. I think if I had been more determined in my resistance and less absorbed by my perversion, we might have worked through this period in our relationship. But instead, my ambivalence and perverted desires made us both susceptible to the most basic of all animal needs . . . to fuck and to breed.

12