It Wasn't Meant to Happen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
harding
harding
2,234 Followers

"Oh, you're so fuckin' kinky," she said.

"Not as kinky as I want to be, but it'll do."

Steph touched the head of my cock where it stuck from between her thighs.

"You can if you want, Matt," she said.

"This is fine," I said. "More than fine."

"It's not incest is it? Anal sex? And I've done it before. I even enjoyed it a couple of times, and I'm sure it would be so much better with you."

"I don't want to," I said, feeling awkward now.

"Have you ever?" she said, moving against me, pressing her round ass against my belly in a most distracting manner.

"A couple of times, like you," I said.

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Sure."

"I liked it better than I thought I might," she said.

"You already said that," I said.

"You're distracting me," she said. "If you keep doing that you're gonna make me come again."

"Good." I kissed her shoulder.

"Are you going to come again soon?"

I nodded against her back, increasing my pace as I felt the pressure start to build. It felt wicked and good and wonderful, stroking between Steph's thighs made slick by her own emissions. My cock slid along her cleft, parting it with each thrust. Her skin splayed against mine, her hair a wild tumble, and I touched her everywhere as our pleasure grew.

"I think I want you to fuck me, Matt," Steph groaned as she came close. "Anywhere, in my pussy, in my ass, but I want your cock inside me."

I kept pretend fucking her, ready to tip over myself, ignoring her words. My fingers bullied into her, my hand kneaded her breast. She splayed beneath me and cried out as she started to shake. I pounded against her, my own seed spilling onto her sheets, her pussy, her ass. I spread it between the cheeks of her ass and pushed a finger inside her and she moaned.

I turned her over and kissed her, holding her against me as she clung tight.

"Oh Matt, I think that might have been close to stepping over some line."

I kissed her nose and she bit my earlobe.

When I woke Steph was in the shower and I went through and got in with her, began to soap her back, and pretty soon things got out of hand.

"Tonight," Steph said as she dried and dressed, and we both knew what she meant. Except it didn't turn out the way we hoped. It turned out to be something else altogether.

***

I made chicken salad, everything ready for when Steph came home, a bottle of wine cooling, but by eight I knew she wasn't coming. I sat at the small kitchen table and wondered if she'd had second thoughts. Was she in some bar drinking shots while she worried about what had almost happened, how close we'd both come to doing something there was no way back from?

When I heard the key in the door I sprang up, was half way across the room when Steph breezed in, one hand waving me back.

"Here he is," she said, her voice too bright. A short blonde with enormous breasts came in behind her. "Carla, this is my brother, Matt. Matt, this is my friend, Carla. We work together."

"Um," I said. I held out my hand. "Hi, Carla, nice to meet you."

She came up close and shook my hand, held it a moment too long. Her hair was cut short to the top of her ears, feathered on the back of her neck. Her eyes were a bright blue, her lips red, lush on a wide mouth. I glanced at Steph, who shrugged and made a later gesture.

"It's great to meet you at last," Carla said. "Steph talks about you all the time."

I glanced at Steph. "She does?"

"All the time," Carla said. She let go my hand.

"There's enough food if you want to stay," I said.

Carla rolled her eyes and bumped Steph with her hip. "And he cooks too. Hot damn, is he married?"

"Nope," Steph said. "I need to change. Take a seat and ask him anything you want, he doesn't bite. Much."

"I'll come with you," Carla said, and all at once it was just me again. Maybe she thought I might bite. There was certainly enough of her for more than a mouthful. I watched them go, glad I'd changed the sheets on Steph's bed. We'd made a hell of a mess on them.

Steph came out a quarter hour later, changed but not into the tank top and pants of the night before, this time it was jeans and sweatshirt, her hair tied up and still damp.

"Sorry," she said as she sat across from me at the table.

"Hey, you got friends, that's fine," I said.

Steph stared at me a while then took a breath. "Actually, she's kind of more than a friend."

It was my turn to stare.

"You and she...?"

Steph nodded. "You asked why I didn't try women. Well I did. Clara's not the first."

"So last night, what was that all about?"

She reached across and covered my hand with hers. "Last night was wonderful, Matt. Last night was everything I've ever wanted or needed. And tonight would have been even better. But three days ago you weren't here and Carla's great, she's funny and pretty, and she likes me."

"She's got great tits, too," I said.

"You noticed."

"How could I not? So... you want me to make myself scarce? I can call the Holiday Inn and get a room."

Steph leaned close. "I don't know if she's expecting to stay over, not with you here. She doesn't always. Sometimes we just kiss and cuddle."

"On the sofa," I said.

Steph nodded.

"And if she does want to stay?"

"Let's see how it goes. Maybe you can still take the sofa."

I laughed. "And listen to you two fucking in the bedroom? No thanks."

Steph shook her head, a line furrowing her brow. "Look, let's eat this great salad and maybe she'll take the hint and go."

I could see Steph was upset, but before I could say any more Carla emerged from the bedroom. She had showered too, and I wondered if they'd showered together, breast pressing breast, hands soapy and curious. I shook my head. Best to not even think on such things.

Steph put music on low and I cut the chicken pieces so there was enough for three. We talked. Or mostly Carla talked. I discovered she'd known Steph for years, but she didn't say anything about how long they might have been sleeping together, which wasn't too surprising.

She probed, finding out what she could about my work and my past. Her eyes stayed on me when I answered, sharp and questioning. I discovered I liked her.

She was bright and pretty and talked sense about the world. And the breasts helped a lot. The rest of her was slim, hips narrow, but the breasts... man, the breasts. I wondered if they'd hang down unsupported, but knew I'd never find out. Maybe I could ask Steph once Carla had gone. If she went.

Time passed. The clock crossed nine then came up to ten and still Carla showed no sign of leaving.

We got up from the table and they sat on the sofa. I pulled one of the kitchen chairs across and as I sat Carla reached out and took Steph's hand inside her own. She looked at me, a challenge of some kind in her eyes. Then she leaned her head against Steph's shoulder.

"You never told me your brother was hot."

"Is he?" Steph said.

Carla smiled. "Aw, come on, Stephie, even you can see that. He's a hunk. Maybe I ought to switch sides for the night."

"You're welcome if you want him," Steph said. "But he's not as good as you're thinking."

Carla laughed. She thought Steph was kidding.

I wondered if I got a say in any of this, but I guessed not.

"You want to go through?" Steph asked, and I could see how uncomfortable she was with the situation.

"I'm fine right here for now," Carla said, leaning closer to Steph. "I'm sure Matt's open minded." She reached up and put a finger on Steph's chin and turned her head toward her. I didn't think Steph would move but she did. Then Carla lifted up and pecked her on the lips, a single kiss. When it was done she glanced at me and smiled. I saw she wanted to tease me, wanted to see how far I would be comfortable with things going. If only she knew.

I stood up. "I'll get us all some more wine."

As I walked to the kitchen, all of ten paces, I heard Carla giggle and whisper something I didn't catch. When I came back she was kissing my sister again, harder this time, a real kiss, mouths open. Steph's eyes opened and look toward me. I tried to read what I saw there. Apology? Embarrassment? Neither of those. What I caught was excitement and arousal, and I realised Steph was getting off on showing me another side of herself.

They broke the kiss when I handed the glasses across. Carla took a sip and put hers down. Steph took a longer gulp, then another. I savored mine, crossed my legs and smiled as though offering permission.

It seemed Carla didn't need any. She pulled Steph into a harder embrace. Her hand came up and closed over Steph's breast. Again I saw her eyes open, looking at me, and I smiled and nodded. Something flared deep in hers. Her hand came across and began to knead Carla's enormous mounds.

They slid lower on the sofa, turning to face each other. Steph's hand burrowed under Carla's top and I saw her twist the clasp of her bra. She pushed the shirt up to expose Carla's breasts, even more impressive than my imagination had painted them. Yes, they dipped a little, but nowhere near as much as they should given their size and weight. Her nipples were a dark brown, the aureole around them only a little paler and at least a full inch across.

Steph pulled on them and Carla moaned. She looked toward me and it was her turn to smile. She lifted her right breast in her own hand and drew the nipple between her lips. I'd never seen anyone do that, not outside a porn movie.

"Are we going to stay here?" Carla asked, and Steph nodded. Carla looked at me. "You don't mind?"

I shook my head.

"You want to touch them?" she asked, offering a breast.

I glanced toward Steph and she dipped a brief nod.

"If it's allowed," I said.

Carla grinned. "It's mandatory, man. Fucking mandatory." She'd obviously been around my sister too long.

I got up and went across, went to my knees in front of her. Once again she offered me a breast. I sucked the nipple against my teeth, nipped at it. The flesh was soft and yielding and there was so much of it.

"One on each," Carla demanded, offering the other to Steph, and we pushed close together, our mouths working either side of those wondrous constructions.

After a while Steph moved and started to kiss Carla again and I took the opportunity while they were distracted to slide my hand across her ass. I felt her tense, but I moved away before Carla saw anything. But she wanted things to move on. She began to work at her jeans, struggling, and I pushed her hands aside and helped. I tugged them down, her panties coming with them to reveal her pussy as hairless as Steph's.

"Does he fuck?" Carla asked.

"Ask him," Steph said. She pulled her sweatshirt over her head and loosed her own bra, fondling her breasts in her palms. "But I expect he does."

"Fuck, this is so hot," Carla said. "This is the hottest thing I've ever done, the hottest thing I even dreamed of. You gonna fuck me, Matt, while your sister sucks on my titties?" Her eyes were aflame, her arousal obvious from the slickness along her thighs. Her labia were plumper than Steph's, the cleft more open to reveal a pinkness running its length. I dropped my head and opened her with my tongue and she yelped. I gripped her hips, narrower than my sister's, and pulled her hard against my mouth.

"Oh, this is the business," she said, her voice soft.

Beside me Steph slid out of her jeans and knelt naked beside Carla. She began to kiss her and fondle her breasts. Carla slid down, almost coming off the sofa.

"Let's take this next door," Steph said, and Carla nodded. She got up and almost ran through. I took the opportunity to kiss Steph. She clung to me for a moment.

"Are you all right with this, Matt? I'm sorry, I forgot what a wild one she is."

I laughed softly. "What's not to be all right with? Two hot women — every man's fantasy."

"Are you going to fuck her?"

"I'd rather fuck you."

She shook her head. "Not in front of her."

"Hey! I'm starting without you if you don't get in here now!"

"She will too," Steph said, stepping away.

I reached out and grabbed her wrist. "You only have to say no," I said.

"I don't want to. I want you to fuck her." She came closer, pressing her nakedness against me. "I've fucked her, and I want you to fuck her." She kissed me. "For me, Matt. Fuck her for me." She came close and whispered. "Fuck her and imagine it's me."

When I entered the bedroom Steph was on her back with Carla lapping at her slit, her ass pointed at the ceiling. She lifted her head and looked back at me.

"You're overdressed."

I held my arms out and moved closer to the side of the bed.

Carla grinned and reached for my pants.

"Both of you," I said.

Carla looked at Steph and raised an eyebrow. "You want to help undress your brother?" she asked.

Steph shrugged.

Carla undid my pants and pulled at them but left them hanging on my hips. She waited. Steph reached out and tugged at them until they pooled around my ankles.

"His shorts, too," Carla said. She had a hand between her thighs, another on her breast. Her face was alight with lust. Her eyes tracked Steph's hands as they drew my shorts down, freeing my cock.

I drew my t-shirt off and stepped closer.

Carla's hand circled my cock and she pulled the foreskin back and licked her lips.

"Go ahead," I said.

Carla glanced at Steph, who offered a single nod.

Carla tugged on my cock and I shuffled closer. She opened her lips and I pressed inside, not hesitating, feeling her tongue flick against the underside of my cock. She tightened her lips and I stroked into her mouth, the sight almost too much, my cock slipping through her lips while my sister kissed and fondled her breasts.

Then Steph pressed closer. She kissed Carla's cheek, then the edge of her mouth, her lips almost touching the side of my cock. And then they were. As I stroked into Carla's mouth Steph slid her lips along my exposed length.

It took a while before Carla realized what was happening. Then she drew back and stared as Steph continued to slide her mouth along my cock.

Carla made a sound.

"Are you going to do him?" she said, a soft awe in her voice. "Are you going to suck your brother's cock, Stephie?"

Steph straightened. She held Carla's head and kissed her.

"Do you want me to? I can taste his cock on your lips. Do you want me to suck him? Suck my brother's cock?"

Carla was almost incandescent with lust. She nodded. "Yes, put his cock in your mouth. Oh fuck, Stephie, I think I'm coming, right now." She kissed Steph again, clinging to her as a spasm passed through her. Then she pushed her away, pushed her down toward me.

Steph opened her lips and took me inside. As she did Carla gasped and fell across the bed, her fingers working furiously inside herself. She bucked again.

"Fuck, Stephie baby, yes, do it, suck his cock. Suck your brother's cock."

I dropped to the bed and rolled on my back. Steph knelt over me. Carla came across and dipped under her and sucked my balls. Then she fought Steph, both of them taking turns to take me between their lips. The sight was something I never expected to witness. They kissed each other as my cock slid between their joined lips and I knew I was going to explode. I knew Steph was OK with that, and I assumed Carla wouldn't be doing what she was if she wasn't either, so I lay back and let the pressure build until it became unstoppable.

My first jet arced high into the air. It splashed across Carla's shoulder and back. Then I was coming again and they pushed their mouths together to take some of what I offered, semen coating their faces, making them both slippery.

I cried out and jerked and came over and over, staying hard after the last jet. I watched Carla and Steph kiss each other, then pulled Carla up and kissed her, tasting cum on her mouth and she gasped and tried to get her tongue into my throat. Then Steph was there too, all three of us kissing, sticky and slippy and not finished yet.

I pushed Steph on her back, manhandled Carla so she was between her legs in the same position she'd been when I walked in the room. I gripped her hips and laid the head of my cock against her slit. I waited.

Carla dipped to kiss my sister's belly, then she pushed back against me. I pressed in turn and slid inside until my belly was against her ass. I rocked, slapping against her ass, stroking deeper with each thrust. Carla licked Steph as she came, then came again before I was ready. Then Steph turned around and sucked on Carla's clitoris while I continued to fuck her, and Carla came hard, squealing and shuddering. I kept on, knowing I was close myself, but I wanted Carla to peak one more time before I was done.

I waited, the situation becoming almost unreal. I leaned far around and kissed Steph then held Carla's waist and plowed into her as fast as I could, desperate for release. Carla cried out again and then I was wrapped around her as I emptied deep inside, amazed I could come that hard so soon after the first time.

Afterward Carla lay between us. Steph and I used our fingers to smear the cum that slipped from inside her and spread it across her belly and breasts. I kissed her, kissed Steph, and then Carla said, "Enough, I'm exhausted."

I lay there for a while staring across Carla at Steph, who stared back.

When Carla made soft snoring noises I got up and went around and lay against my sister's back, my hands cupping her breasts. That was how we fell asleep.

***

In the morning I fucked Carla fast, almost clinically until she came. I didn't, but that wasn't the point.

Carla went to shower and Steph curled against my side, stroking my still erect cock.

"I love you," she said, her voice soft.

I turned my head and kissed her. "I love you, too."

"What are we going to do?"

"Well, as soon as Carla leaves, I intend to fuck you until you beg for mercy."

"I like that plan," Steph said. "But I meant after that. You'll go back to Africa and I don't want to lose you." She hugged me close, kissed my shoulder.

Carla came out towelling herself down. She stared at us and smiled.

"You two make such a great couple." She hustled around dressing. She leaned over and kissed me, kissed Steph, then she left.

Steph didn't need to be at work until noon.

"How long have you and Carla been doing the dirty with each other?"

"Oh, not so long. A month, two maybe. But it's not exclusive." She traced her fingertips along my balls and they crinkled beneath the touch. "She's wild, isn't she?"

"Got to be," I said. "She hardly blinked when you started sucking my cock. I think it only turned her on all the more."

Steph smiled. "Me too." She rolled over so she lay on top of me, her breasts against my chest, her legs draped across mine. "So, are you going to fuck me or not?"

"I want to," I said.

"It's that step, isn't it?"

I nodded. "Yes, it's that step."

Steph reached down and circled my cock. She shifted and all at once I was resting against the tightness of her cleft.

"Don't overthink it, Matt, just do me." She dipped her head so her hair fell around our faces like it had the night I arrived. "Put your cock in me and make me come. Then I want you to come inside me." She kissed me.

I lifted my hips. The head of my cock opened her. Steph breathed out and kissed me again, her tongue frantic. She settled against me, sinking me deep inside, then she lay full along me and undulated, riding my cock.

"Fuck me," she said, barely a whisper, repeating it over and over again, "fuck me... fuck me... fuck me..."

I traced her spine, the cleft of her ass, stroked one of her cheeks and she kissed me.

"We're going to do everything," she said, "but today we do this. Fuck me..."

We couldn't get any closer unless we unzipped our skins and zipped them back around each other. We kissed as my cock lay buried somewhere so deep inside my sister I barely comprehended how she could take it all.

harding
harding
2,234 Followers