Italian Sausage

Story Info
It's a triple play.
1.1k words
3.94
106.7k
8
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christmas is a busy time at our office. Oriental Importing brings in large shipments of goods from China that can be retailed here at huge mark ups.

Gus Leftries is my boss and owner of the company. Gus is a stout Greek with a passion for making money.

My duties included office manager, order taker, coffee maker and general dog's body.

Gus likes me to be "eye candy", to dress the place up for customers. He likes me to dress provocatively and flash a bit of my silk undies to make the customers' visits more enjoyable.

At twenty-three I had already been married five years to a wonderful guy name Rick. Rick was one of those husbands who are proud of their wives and doesn't mind friends taking them for "test drives'.

"If you have a cool car you like guys to try it out to see how great it is." Rick would say.

Gus had been to our place and fucked me a few times since I started working for him.

"The Italians are coming in Friday." Gus told me.

The Italians are three brothers who operate a chain store emporium selling cheap goods at low prices. They make their money in quantities so a fifteen thousand dollar order is not uncommon.

"I would like you to look after them." Gus added.

Angelo Castiglione is the oldest brother. At fifty-three he is about a hundred pounds overweight tipping the scale at over three hundred pounds. Ang is married to a typical Italian girl but likes a bit on the side.

Tony is forty-nine and in much better shape than Ang. Standing over six foot his two hundred pounds of solid muscle. Tony is also married to an Italian princess.

At thirty-five Sam is the baby. Unmarried and only five foot six tall. Although short Sam is well built and has a powerful frame.

These were "the Italians" Gus wanted me to entertain. In return for showing the boys a good time there would be a substantial bonus in my pay packet.

Gus gave me his American Express card and I was to meet the Castiglione boys at the downtown Holiday Inn.

Rick helped me to choose my outfit for the evening laying out my red sheath with the spaghetti straps, a back push-up bra with black thigh highs and no panties.

I treated myself to an afternoon at the spa. A cut and blow, a manicure and pedicure and a Brazilian wax treatment. I emerged ready to entertain the brothers.

The Wonderbar is a piano lounge in the lower level of the Holiday Inn. Usually it is sparsely patronized in the early evening and the dim lighting renders it an ideal meeting place. The Italians were waiting for me when I arrived.

I ordered a Margarita and we exchanged small talk while a scrawny has-been worked the keyboard. I sensed the brothers had a ravenous sexual appetite by the way they looked at me. The key for Room 408 was in my handbag.

I enjoy playing the part of the whore. Knowing these three brothers wanted nothing more than to fuck my brains out, I was just a piece of ass to them.

Indeed, they had wives and families to love and cherish, tonight they just wanted to get their fat cocks in me. Angelo has a recently married daughter my age and he would be horrified at the prospect of three old perverts fucking her together but sticking their cocks in me was O.K.

I did not disillusion myself; the purpose of this evening was to see how much cum the Castiglione boys could pump into me.

The guys were getting boisterous on the short elevator ride up to the fourth floor. At one point Tony had my tit out of my dress and was sucking it while Sam was fingering my cunt.

The room was like a thousand Holiday Inn rooms in a hundred Holiday Inns across the country.

My feet hardly touched the floor between the door and the bed. Before I knew it I was sprawled across the bed with my dress up around my waist. Tony's cock went in me first.

My nylon clad legs wrapped around the Italian stallion as his cock stretched my fuck hole to its working dimensions.

Ang and Sam both slapped their cocks across my face as their brother stuffed my cunt with his salami. With a cocking each hand I began alternating cocks in my mouth.

I love sucking Italian cocks, as they are so fat and meaty. Playfully I put both cockheads in my mouth at the same time.

Both my tits had escaped my dress and Ang was wetting my nipples with the helmet of his bulbous cock.

Tony groaned as the first load of Italian cum was fired into my cunt.

What was left of my clothes was removed and I was left on the bed bare ass naked. Now the fucking began in earnest.

Ang lay on his back and had me mount him. Straddling his chubby pole I lowered my cum sodden hole onto his meat. With the aid of Tony's sperm Ang slid into me smoothly. Ang's cock was the perfect fit. He stretched the wall of my vagina enough that the movement of his cock took me with it. Playfully he pinched at the nipples of my pendulous breasts inches from his face.

I was setting a rhythm of rising and falling on Angelo's cock when I felt Sam behind me. Sam was positioning himself to be backdoor man.

It had been a while since anyone had played in my ass. Sam had the thickest cock, which did not help. I concentrated on Angelo's cock while Sam ravished my dirt chute. Soon two cocks were sliding in and out of me at the same time.

Aside from thick cocks the Castiglione brothers had something else in common, body hair. Each one of them was covered in dark hair over most of their bodies and it was like getting fucked by three gorillas.

One thing about the brothers was they were imaginative. As stocky as they were they were able to fit all of their cocks in me at the same time.

My ass is packed with Italian sausage whilst not one but two more cocks play in my pussy. My crotch is soaked in excess cum and I am just one slippery playground for the boys. My orgasms are arriving regularly on this busy street.

"I'm home dear." I announced as I entered the front door.

Rick was still up waiting for me. He knew after the Castiglione brothers I would have a beautiful mess for him to clean up.

"Upstairs." I said.

Eagerly my husband followed me up the stairs to our bedroom.

I removed my dress and sprawled across the bed naked.

I was a smorgasbord of cum for Rick. The Italians' sperm still seeped from my cunt. Rick's tongue penetrated me deep scavenging for the spoils of my evening.

I closed my eyes in bliss.